什么 他看起来就是个普通人 普通人就是这个样子
what? He looks like a guy. That's what guys look like.
-你怎么了 -你们认识一个叫杰米的人吗
-what is your problem? -You guys know a guy named Jimmy?
你长得象他弟弟
You totally look like his brother.
你长得象他弟弟 哥们
You totally look like his brother, man.
真的
You do.
你答应了贝卡给她带酒
You promised Becca you'd get her alcohol.
你不带 她今晚过得就跟屎一样
If you don't, she's gonna have a shitty night.
我就说这么多 来吧
That's all I'm saying. Come on.
说好了吗 快走 慢走 准备走了吗
we bingo, bango, ready to go, go?
-祝你明天考试成功 -祝你考试成功
-Good luck on your exam tomorrow. -Good luck on your exam.
-你不想搭公共汽车的 -公共汽车多数有股尿味
-You don't wanna ride the bus. -Buses smell like piss, generally.
-知道为什么吗 -为什么
-You know why? -why?
因为人们在车上撒尿
People piss on them.
你们兄弟俩可以来一个和我坐一起
You know, one of you bros could've come up and sat up with me.
-我们坐后面很好 -后面就行
-we're fine back here. -Back's fine.
后面更安全
Safe in the back seat.
-天 -怎么了
-Oh, my God. -what's up?
-你好 朱尔丝 -谁 和谁在通话
-Hey, Jules. -who is it? who's on the phone?
塞思 你好 你在哪
Seth. Hey, where are you?
我在出租车上 正要去买♥♥酒
I'm in a cab right now, on the way to a liquor store.
好的 我快等不及了
Good. I can't wait for you to get here.
那么 我希望你的朋友们都准备好疯狂一下了
well, I hope your friends are ready to get fucked up.
我相信她们会的
I'm sure they will be.
-好的 我们一会儿见 -好的
-Okay, I'll see you soon. -Peace.
太棒了
Oh, man! Dude, this is crazy.
她打过来 说 我快等不及了
She called, she said, "I can't wait for you to get there."
听起来 她很想要你 哥们 不错
That sounds like she fully wants it, man! Oh, yeah!
谁给她呢 你 肯定是你
who's gonna give it to her, huh, my man? You, that's who.
老弟
Man.
你们在MySpace上有主页吗
You guys on MySpace, or...?
长官 如果你们要问的话 我可以回答问题了
Officers? I can answer those questions now if you want me to.
我们知道要点了 你在买♥♥啤酒 一个家伙给你一拳
we get the gist of it. You were buying beer, some guys punched you.
别想这个了 我们找不到他的
Don't worry about it. we're not gonna find them.
-结案了 -但就一个
-Case closed. -But it was only...
-但就一个人 -一个人 天
-But it was only one guy. -Only one guy? Shit.
这么大地方怎么去找一个人
How am I supposed to find one guy?
这工作不是象CSI里演的那样
This job really isn't how, you know, shows like CSI make it out to be.
我刚入行时还以为罪犯都会留下象精♥液♥之类的东西
when I first joined the force, I assumed there was semen on everything...
警方那应该有个精♥子♥数据库
...and there was some, like, huge semen database...
所有坏蛋的精♥子♥都在里面
...that had every bad guy's semen in it.
其实不是 没有那种东西
There isn't. That doesn't exist.
我睡觉时常常梦见
I often go to sleep and dream of waking up in a world where...
-满世界都是精♥液♥ -谁不想呢
...everything's covered in semen. -I mean, who doesn't?
那样就好了 就象今天的案子一样
Lt'd be nice. Like that crime scene today.
如果那人射♥精♥后再打你
If the man had ejaculated and then punched you...
我们就会花点力气去抓他
...we'd have a shot at catching him.
-但现在没办法 -就是给你一拳 没精♥液♥
-No way. -Just punched in the face, no semen.
-没精♥液♥ -生活就是这样
-No semen. -Story of my life.
麦克尔斯当警♥察♥6个月了
Michaels here, he's six months in.
他还很嫩 但是有他警力更强大了
He's young, but the Force is strong with this one.
好好学吧 年轻的绝地学徒
Learning you are, young padawan.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-我模仿的是犹达大♥师♥ -你知道犹达是谁吗
-That's Yoda. -Are you familiar with Yoda?
《克隆人的进攻》里的角色
From Attack of the Clones?
东24街和蒙哥马利路口
we have a 245 at East 24 and Montgomery,
贝利烤肉酒吧有人手持致命武器行凶
Bailey's Bar and Grill.
98号♥车马上到
Car 98 on it.
看到了吗 麦克尔斯 报♥警♥电♥话♥通常从酒吧打来
See, Michaels, you always take a call at a bar because...
因为无论好坏 你都能在那儿喝点酒
...better or worse, you get a beer out of it.
真不错
Pretty sweet, huh?
-真的呢 说得好 -那么麦克拉温
-True that. Amazing thinking. -Hey, McLovin.
贝利店发生状况 完事后我们再让你下车好吗
we got a situation at Bailey's, so we'll drop you off after, all right?
其实 我得去个地方
Actually, I kind of have to be somewhere...
-好 坐好了 -目标 贝利店
-Sweet. Sit tight. -Set course for Bailey's, warp 10.
出发
Engage.
欢迎来到闪电堂
welcome to the Thunderdome.
老哥 你肯定我们和你一起没事吗
Hey, man, are you sure it's cool that we're here with you?
肯定没事的
Oh, definitely, man.
我是这儿主人最好的朋友
I'm essentially best friends with the guy...
我的一群哥们也会来的
...so a bunch of my buds are coming.
我们可以把裤子脱♥光♥了爽一爽 开个玩笑罢了
we're gonna rock out with our cocks out. Just kidding.
-我们去爽吧 -走吧
-we are gonna rock out. -Just go, just go.
你好吗 你好吗
what's up? what's up? what's up?
你好 你好 伙计们
Hello, hello. Hey, guys.
要是聪明点就不该来这
This is something a smart person wouldn't do.
放松就好 随便点 尽量装得老成
Look, just act cool and act casual, and try and look old.
我们拿到酒就走人 好吗
we'll get the booze and get the fuck out of here, okay?
派对在哪
Hey, where the party at? Right.
-倒好了吗 伙计 -来了
-You got those shots, bro? -It's coming.
来吧 让我们狂欢吧
Come on, let's party.
来 干了它
Come on. Do it up.
我们应该拿一桶然后开溜
we should grab one of these buckets and get out.
你疯了吗 我们怎么抱着桶出去
You out of your mind? How are we gonna get a fucking bucket out?
老哥
Hey, man.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
what the fuck do you think you're doing?
-什么 没什么 -你在用我的电♥话♥
-what are you...? what? Nothing. -You using my phone?
-你以为你在干什么 -挂了 没什么
-what do you think you're doing? -Hang up. Nothing.
怎么 怎么了 马克
what...what...what's wrong, Mark?
我没请你来 滚出去
You weren't invited. Get the fuck out of here.
别这样 马克 冷静好吗
Come on, Mark. It's cool, man.
你还他妈用我的电♥话♥
You using my fucking phone?
你在叫你的混♥蛋♥朋友来吗
You calling your fucking friends again?
叫你的狐朋狗友来
You calling your friends, your fantastic friends?
不 我是说我要
No. I mean, yes. But I mean I'll...
好了 老哥 别这样 马克 求你
Come on, man, just relax. Mark, please.
滚出去 离开我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of here. The fuck out of my house.
从我家里滚出去
Get the fuck out of my house.
-这是我的家 -别这么横 老哥
-This is my house. -Don't be such a dick, man!
这是搞什么
what the fuck?
马克 你真的要这样吗
Mark! You really wanna do this, man?
我们真的要这样做吗
Here we go. we're really gonna do this?
说对了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
That's right, motherfucker.
来呀 婊♥子♥ 起来
Come on, pussy. Get up, dude.
该死的 对不起 兄弟
Oh, shit. I'm sorry, bro. I'm sorry, bro. I'm sorry, bro.
老虎出笼会咬人的 兄弟
Tiger got out of the cage, man.
对不起 别这样好吗 马克
All right? I'm sorry. Come on, Mark.
让我们冷静点 大家都冷静点
Let's just chill. Everyone just chill out.
讲和吧 兄弟
Truce, man.
正中要害
Right in the nads!
这下是为了你的朋友 来 再吃一下
This is for your friends. Here, have another one.
操 操 操 天哪 我们该怎么办
Shit. Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit. Oh, my God. what do we do?
-快点 快点 -挑一条路
-Come on. Come on. -Choose one.
-我们可以从后门溜出去 -等等 先把这事干了
-we can slip out the back, man. -Come on. Let's hurry up and do this.
你疯了吗 想和那家伙一样下场
Are you crazy, man? wanna end up like that guy?
我可不想 我还想留着我的蛋蛋
Not me. I need my nuts, man,
有很多用得着的地方
for a lot of things.
-我们需要酒 -是你需要 我不需要
-we need liquor. -You need it. I don't.
我要把我的心里话告诉贝卡 也许她会和我好
I'm gonna tell Becca how I feel. Maybe she'll get with me.
我可不想把她灌糊涂
I'm not gonna get her drunk out of her mind.
真的吗 那怎么从来没见你个小♥逼♥样下手呢
Oh, really? Then how come you never made a move, you pussy?
因为我尊重她 塞思 我不想用不道德的手段对付她
Because I respect her, Seth. I'm not gonna put unfair pressure on her.
我看不出这样做有什么问题 咱们还是干吧
I don't see a problem. Let's just do it.
我们走吧 好不好
we're leaving, okay?
这些人会杀了我们的 你想为了酒送命
You wanna get killed for liquor?
不想 可我愿意为了肏逼送命 毫无疑问
No, but I would get killed for pussy, no questions asked.
-去你的吧 -你打算丢下我
-Fuck this, man. -You're just gonna bail on me?
-我走了 -他妈的贱♥人♥
-I'm going. -Fucking bitch.
让一让 朋友
Move, people.
-谢谢 -我爱这地方
-Thank you. -Oh, I love this place.
这里到底出什么事了
what the hell is going on in there?
电影精选列表