操 操
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
对 第五大道和佩斯维尤路 快点
Yeah. Fifth and Paysview. Hurry.
马克 我叫警♥察♥了 你快把你的枪藏起来
Mark, I called the cops. You should hide your gun.
你是个娘们
You're a fucking pussy.
别听他的 警官
Don't listen to him, officer.
要是你做到了 我们就再也不是朋友了 麦克尔斯
If you make this, we're no longer friends, Michaels.
-你是个娘们 -作弊 你是在作弊
-You're a fucking pussy. -Cheating. You're cheating.
-我♥操♥ -来舔我的蛋蛋吧 斯雷特
-Fuck me. -Oh, suck on my nuts, Slater!
好吧 你 你是碰巧打中的
All right, you...That was a lucky shot.
-你是瞎蒙的 -我赢了
-That was a lucky shot. -I rule.
我被♥操♥了 好吧
I got jizzed on. All right.
-我能开一枪吗 -行 上吧 上吧
-Can I shoot one? -Yeah, go nuts. Go nuts.
好好玩 老弟
Have a good time, man.
打光子弹 冲着它打光子弹 妈的
Empty the clip. Empty the clip on it, man. Shit!
警♥察♥ 快走快走快走 散♥弹♥枪♥ 散♥弹♥枪♥该死的
The cops! Bail! Bail! Bail! Shotgun, shotgun! Damn it!
散♥弹♥枪♥
Shotgun.
-好一次冲锋 -你们打算去干点什么
-what a rush. -what do you guys wanna do?
-咱们去喝个一醉方休 -咱们再胡闹一通
-Man, let's get drunk! -Let's get more fucked up!
你真是活在梦里 麦克尔斯
You're fucking living the dream, Michaels!
老兄
Oh, man.
这将是最棒的一晚
This is gonna be the best night ever.
-第五大道和佩斯维尤路口有人报♥警♥ -妈的
-Got a 257 at Fifth and Paysview. -Shit.
该地区所有单位请到 第五大道和佩斯维尤路口报到
All units in the area report to Fifth and Paysview.
-98号♥车 说的就是你 快去 -操
-Car 98, that's you. Do it. -Fuck.
-妈的 -妈的
-Shit. -Shit.
98号♥车这就过去 你这傻瓜贱♥货♥
Car 98 on it. You dumb fucking whore.
她是不是说我们可以去开枪打什么人或是什么东西
Hey, did she say we're gonna get to shoot somebody or something?
天哪 我巴不得这样
Oh, God, I wish.
多半是什么白♥痴♥家庭聚会
It's probably some lame house party.
我们完事了就送你回去 好吗
we'll drop you off after. Cool?
好 老兄 让那些人♥渣♥瞧瞧我们的厉害
Yeah, man. Let's show these fuckers how we roll!
-你个混账 -什么
-You fucking prick. -what?
-你抛弃了我 -我没抛弃你
-You bailed on me. -I didn't bail on you.
你抛弃了
Yeah, you did.
你答应过要做什么事 却没去做
You said you were gonna do something and you didn't do it.
那就是抛弃
That's bailing.
是你把我拉到那些疯子的聚会上的
You're the one that dragged me to that fucking party with those lunatics.
-我没抛弃你 -你抛弃了我 明白吗
-I didn't bail on you. -You bailed on me, okay?
今天早上杰西朝我吐痰时 你就抛弃过我
You bailed on me this morning when Jesse spat on me...
明年你也会抛弃我
...and you're bailing on me next year.
怎么回事 你终于说出来了 好 老弟
what the fuck? It finally comes out. That's good, man.
我们应该一起去上大学的
we were supposed to go to college together.
我们从小开始 从小学开始
Since we were kids, since elementary school...
我们一直在说这个 我们要一起上学
...that's all we've ever talked about, us going together.
可是你却要进见鬼的达特茅斯
And you got into fucking Dartmouth.
你把我说得像坏人一样
You're making me feel like I'm a bad guy.
怎么 我又没做错什么 我被一所好学校录取了
what...? I didn't do anything wrong. I got into a good school.
我他妈该怎么做才能进达特茅斯 你知道我进不了的
How the fuck am I supposed to get into Dartmouth? You knew I couldn't.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么就这么自私呢
How fucking selfish are you?
让佛格尔背黑锅你倒心安理得
You had no problem letting Fogell take the fall.
你不想看我进好学校
You don't want me going to a good school.
-我♥操♥ -那么你到底想要什么
-Fuck, man! -So, what the fuck do you want?
我不想再被你拖后腿了 塞思
I'm not gonna let you slow me down anymore, Seth.
你说什么
what are you saying?
我浪费了这三年 陪你吹牛打屁
I've wasted the last three years sitting around talking bullshit with you.
我本来该去追女孩 交朋友的
Instead of chasing girls and making friends...
可是我却把时间都浪费在你身上
...l've just sat around wasting all my time with you.
现在我眼看就要进大学了 却还是连朋友都没有的处♥男♥
And now I'm going to college a fucking friendless virgin.
这是为了贝卡 是为了某些女孩吗
Is this about Becca? This is about some girl, man?
-我喜欢她 -谁管你
-I like her! -who gives a fuck?
就是什么女孩子罢了 你要和她一块儿出去玩
She's some fucking girl! You gonna go out with her?
-然后呢 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 你是一坨屎
-what about after that? -Fuck you, you're a piece of shit.
去你♥妈♥的♥下次你要是有什么不爽
Fuck you! And next time you're pissed off about something...
别在肚子里闷10年 是男人就说出来
...don't keep it inside for 10 years, say it like a fucking man!
-别碰我 -操你
-Don't touch me. -Fuck you!
麦克拉温 你这边的门牌号♥是单数还是双数
Hey, McLovin, are the numbers on your side odd or even?
-不知道 太暗了 看不见 -我们有手电筒
-I don't know. It's too dark to see. -we got flashlights.
说得对
Oh, that's true.
我们到底在哪儿
where the fuck are we?
-斯雷特 -怎么
-Hey, Slater. -what's that?
斯雷特
Slater.
现在 小麦克尔斯 你要死了
Now, young Michaels, you will die.
好了 别闹了 我看不见了 看不见 我♥操♥
All right. Come on, stop it. I can't fucking see. I can't see. Fuck it.
-喜欢吗 -滚蛋 太刺眼了
-Like it? -Hey, fuck off, that hurts.
-你先停手 -你不停我就不停
-You stop first. -Not until you stop.
-停手 混♥蛋♥ -你停手
-Stop it, asshole. -Hey, you stop.
-操你 埃文 -他妈的别碰我
-Fuck you, Evan! -Don't fucking touch me.
为什么你要那么做
why did you do that?
-因为你拿手电照我的脸 -你也照了
-You shined the light in my face. -You did too.
-我在开车呢 -我们在玩光剑
-I'm driving. -we were playing Lightsabers.
-不好意思 -老天
-Excuse me. -Oh, my God.
你们要不要去看看他有没有事
Are you guys gonna make sure he's okay?
-去看看他 -你去看
-Check on him. -You check.
-你下车去看看他 -滚 你去
-You go out there and check on him. -Fuck that. You go.
妈的 好吧 我们一起下车去看看他
Balls. Okay, we'll both go out there and check on him.
真不敢相信 又出这种事 这概率是多少
I can't believe this is happening again. what are the odds?
操
Fuck.
-大家都没事吧 -我们很好 谢谢
-Is everyone okay? -Yeah, we're great, thanks.
爱人在哪
Hey, hey, where's the love?
-他没事 他很好 -站到你朋友旁边去
-He's okay. He's fine. -Stand right next to your friend.
-去那边 -我来看住他们
-Get over there. -I got them.
你看住他们
You got these guys?
小伙子 你们今晚喝了点酒吧
You boys doing a bit of drinking tonight?
没有 警官 一点没喝 我们
No, officer. Not at all. Not...we
这是我们捡到的
we found those.
我不信
I don't believe you.
不许动 站那儿别动
Freeze. Stand right there.
-我们说的是实话 -那就好
-we're telling the truth. -Keep it going.
-今晚你们别想逞英雄 -今晚不是时候
-Don't be a hero tonight, guys. -wrong night for that.
这事应该你来管
You gotta fucking take care of this.
不 我可不想再给你擦屁♥股♥ 明白 见你的鬼吧
No. Look, I am not fixing your mistakes again, okay? Fuck that shit.
我不想被炒鱿鱼 我喜欢这份工作
I don't wanna get shitcanned. I like this job.
我也是 我还可以免费理发 我不想背黑锅
Me too. I get free haircuts. I'm not taking the fall.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay!
我们把这两个小蠢货抓起来 好吗
we're gonna arrest these two little dipshits, okay?
然后把过错都推到他们头上
And we're gonna pin it on them.
好 你该干什么就干吧
Yeah, do what you have to do.
趴地上去
Spread your shit!
趴下这枪可上膛了 随时能射
Get on the ground! Loaded gun, ready to go!
趴地上去把鸡♥巴♥贴在路面上 伙计
Spread your shit! Pussies on the pavement, fellas.
-快点 -请别开枪 长官
-Come on! -Please don't shoot, sir.
请别开枪 给我闭嘴 手脚伸开
"Please don't shoot." Shut up and spread your shit!
老子就是王法 明白吗
I am the law! Okay?
现在两人握手
Now hold hands.
-啥 -为什么
-what? -why?
你不想在脸上开个窟窿吧
You don't want an asshole where your face used to be, whaling Jennings.
-快握住他的臭手 -妈的 握着我的手吧
-Hold his fucking hand! -Fucking hold my hand.
好 也不是太难 对吗
There. That's not so hard, is it?
来 麦克拉温 抽一支
Here, McLovin, have a cigarette.
吞云吐雾 人生苦短 你知道吧
Smoke up. Life's short, you know.
吸进去 我的朋友
Suck it in, my friend.
深深地吸进去
Suck it long and deep.
好好享受吧
Enjoy it.
麦克拉温 麦克拉温 麦克拉温
McLovin, McLovin, McLovin.
你喜欢斯雷特警官和我吧
You like Officer Slater and myself?
是的 你们都是大好人
Yeah, you guys are awesome.
谢谢 我们也很喜欢你 麦克拉温
Thanks. we really like you too, McLovin.
所以我们就这么办
So here's what's about to happen.
我们要把这几个小子抓起来
we're gonna arrest these guys...
你写一份目击证词
...you're gonna write a witness report
电影精选列表