就说他们是突然冲到车前的
saying they leapt in front of our car...
我们来不及反应 你看行吧
...and there was nothing we could do. Sound cool?
-行 没问题 -好
-Yeah, that's fine. -Good.
很好 就当他是你的小妹妹
That's good. Pretend he's your little sister.
你的小妹妹和
Your little sister with the... .
搞什么飞机
what the fuck?
佛格尔
Fagell?
-操 -操
-Shit! -Shit!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
等等
wait.
等一下 我要把酒带上 塞思 等等
Hold on, I gotta get all the booze. Seth, wait up!
麦克拉温溜了
McLovin bailed!
你去追那孩子
Chase the kid!
站住
Stop!
那孩子跑得真快
That was a fast kid.
我要搭车你听见没有 你不能拒捕我
I want a ride! You hear me? You can't unarrest me!
站住
Stop!
-麦克拉温 -过来
-McLovin! -Come on.
麦克拉温
McLovin!
麦克拉温 为什么
McLovin! why?
麦克拉温 回来
McLovin, come back!
我的手 妖怪 妮可妮可 叫爸爸来
My hand! Monster! Nicole! Nicole, get Daddy.
-叫爸爸来 -叫爸爸来
-Get Daddy. -Get Daddy!
-妈的 -别碰我的孩子
-Oh, shit. -Get away from my kids!
你们这些婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You sick sons of bitches!
见鬼了
what the fuck?
麦克尔斯 你没事吧
Michaels, are you okay?
-只是啤酒喝多了 -你帮帮忙好吧
-It's just beer. -Give me a break.
-只是啤酒喝多了 -别像娘们一样
-It's just beer. -Man up.
怎么回事 你把他追丢了
what happened? what, did you lose him?
他是个妖人 天下跑得最快的孩子
He's a freak. He's the fastest kid alive.
-这可不好 -他是天下跑得最快的孩子
-This is not good. -He's the fastest kid alive.
天下跑得最快的孩子 见你的鬼
Fastest kid alive, my ass.
现在我们该怎么办
Come on. what are we gonna do?
我要朝天开枪
I'll shoot my gun in the air.
你♥他♥妈♥的开枪前也跟我说一声
Give me a fucking warning before you do it.
我要把他从藏身的地方吓出来
I'll scare him out of wherever he's hiding.
这样做屁用没有 上车吧 上车吧
This isn't gonna do shit. Get in the car. Get in the car.
这是你的错 你个臭
This is your fault, you piece of...
操 操 他们把塞思打死了
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. They shot Seth.
他们把塞思打死了 我知道
They fucking shot Seth, I know it.
这下死了
Holy shit.
这下死了 这下死了
Holy shit. Holy shit.
-我该跑吗 -对
-Should I run? -Yes.
-我♥操♥ 停下 -把公共汽车停下来
-Fuck. Stop! -Stop the bus!
-停下 -它停了
-Stop it! -It's stopping.
-它停了 -感谢上帝
-It's stopping. -Oh, thank God.
埃文 帮我付钱
Hey, Evan, pay for me, please.
这是我和他的钱
That's me and him.
是你
Hey, hey. It's you.
麦克莫芬
McMuffin.
-你认识这家伙 -是
-You know this guy? -It's...
这回没有警♥察♥来帮你了 你还想保住你的酒吗
Ain't got no cop people to help you keep your booze now, do you?
滚回去 不然我就把你揍个屁滚尿流
Hey! Back the fuck up, man, or I'll beat the shit out of you.
-把酒给我 -滚回去
-Give me the booze. -Hey! Back the fuck up.
滚回去 滚回去
Back the fuck up. Back the fuck up.
拜托 拜托 冷静点
Please, please, calm down, sir.
金箔酒
Goldslick.
从车上滚下去 不然我叫警♥察♥了
Get off the bus or I'm calling the cops.
去吃屎吧 叫花子
Eat shit, bum.
哥们 我们离目的地只隔三条马路了
Oh, shit, guys. we're three blocks away, man.
我们成功了 我们把酒什么的都搞到手了
we made it. we made it with the booze and everything.
我们成功了
we made it.
拿着这个
Hold this.
真不敢相信 我们还是搞到酒了
I can't believe you still have the liquor.
太棒了
It's awesome.
我说过这法子有用 我把那些警♥察♥都耍了
Yeah, I told you the idea would work. I fooled those cops.
我是麦克拉温 我是麦克拉温
I'm McLovin. I am McLovin.
为什么你们拿着去污剂
why do you guys have detergent?
我不明白 你怎么会和警♥察♥在一起抽烟
I don't understand why you were smoking cigarettes with those cops.
因为我太聪明了
Because I fucking rule.
-今晚我们可以睡到妞了 -我会的 我会和妞睡的
-we are so gonna get laid tonight. -I am. I'm gonna get laid.
我们终于把酒搞来了
we're finally gonna get our drinks on.
真想不到贝卡的酒摔了
I can't believe Becca's bottle broke.
肯定没问题的
I'm sure it'll be fine.
我看你是不需要酒的 你要跟她说心里话
I thought you didn't need it. You were gonna tell her how you feel.
祝你好运 把朱尔丝灌醉 和她来一发
Good luck getting Jules drunk enough to have sex with you.
-你们两个是怎么了 -没什么
-what's wrong with you guys? -Nothing.
你们两个基友明年可以在上♥床♥睡觉的时候谈起这事
You two femmes can talk about it next year at your little slumber party.
你告诉他了
Oh, you told him.
-告诉我什么 -你真是白♥痴♥ 佛格尔
-Told me what? -Yeah. You're an idiot, Fogell.
-那我们现在就告诉他 -不 我们
-well, we gotta tell him now. -No, we...
他已经看出点苗头了
well, he knows something's up.
你们俩在说什么 快告诉我
what are you guys talking about? Tell me now.
塞思 明年我和埃文就是室友了
Seth, me and Evan are rooming together next year.
这还不是大事吗
what's the big deal?
天哪 佛格尔和埃文住一块儿了
"Oh, my God, Fogell's rooming with Evan."
你听了这事为什么不去哭一场
Jeez, why don't you go cry about it?
-我没告诉你 是因为 -因为你是个卑鄙小人
-I didn't tell you because...-You're a backstabber...
你对你最好的朋友撒了谎 而且你一点不在乎
...and you lied to your best friend and you just don't care anymore?
我没想到你会做这种事 埃文
I didn't expect this from you, Evan.
没想到你会这样
Not from you.
把酒给我 佛格尔
Give me that booze, Fagell.
我们不该把计划瞒着他的
we never should have had to hide our arrangement.
-塞思来了 -塞思 你来了
-Seth's here. -Seth, you're here.
嗨 各位 塞思搞到了
Hi. Everybody, Seth has got it.
-埃文 -盖比
-Evan. -Gaby, hey.
你上哪儿去了 差点错过机会
where have you been? You almost blew it.
-你在说什么 -贝卡呀 她一直在等你
-what are you talking about? -Becca. She's been waiting.
她就在那边
She's over there.
有点醉了
She's way smashed.
而且她整晚都在唠叨你的事
And she's been yammering about you all night.
真的 她说什么
Really? what was she saying?
她跟你说她觉得我是个好人
She told you that she thinks I'm a good guy?
不 不 她的意思更像是
No, no. She said something more like:
我今晚要好好为他吹♥箫♥
"I will fully blow him tonight."
-啥 -我知道
-what? -I know.
-是 -可是她已经彻底醉了
-Yeah. -But she's totally hammered...
要是我自己没喝醉 又乘机下手
...and if I get with her and I'm not drunk,
是不是有点不道德
isn't that unethical?
你也喝醉不就没事了
Not if you're drunk too.
我想也是
I guess not.
敬塞思
To Seth.
-敬塞思 -好
-To Seth! -All right.
谁他妈是塞思
who the fuck is Seth?
我就是塞思
I'm Seth!
再敬我一次
Let's do another one to me.
天哪
Oh, boy.
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down, man.
冷静点 她喜欢你
Calm down. She likes you.
她想吸你的阴♥茎♥
She wants to suck on your penis.
这是好事
It's a good thing.
再好没有了
It's the best thing.
只要干了这瓶就行
Just down the hatch.
我佛格尔 怎样
Fogell. what's up?
埃文 小埃 过来
Evan, hey. Evie, come here.
你帮帮忙 拉我起来好吗
Can you please help me up?
我摔倒了 这帮混♥蛋♥没一个肯帮我
I fell down and none of these assholes will help me up.
-妈的 -贝卡
-Shit. -Becca.
我等你等了好久 好久
I have been waiting for you for, like, ever.
电影精选列表