天 天 去叫盖比 拜托了
Oh, God. Oh, God. Go get Gaby, please.
-我勃起了 -很好
-I got a boner. -Good.
-你有保险套吗 -有
-Do you have a condom? -Yes.
还有润滑剂
And lube.
塞思
Seth?
你在 你在哭吗
Are...? Are you crying?
没有 只是两只眼睛都进了点东西
No, I just have something in both my eyes.
我没哭 那太滑稽了
I don't cry. That's funny.
我看你 看你 就像是在哭
You look...You look...It looks like you're crying.
因为
So... .
这是我最后的机会 可是我搞砸了
It was my last chance and I fucked it up and...
你最后的机会 干什么
Your last chance to do what?
让你在这个夏天做我的女朋友
To make you my girlfriend for the summer.
你是和我说过话的人里最酷的一个
You're, like, the coolest person that's ever talked to me.
我以为我们都醉了
I thought we'd both be drunk.
我醉不醉跟这有什么关系
what does me being drunk have anything to do with it?
假如你是清醒的 肯定不会跟我好
You'd never get with me if you were sober.
你看看你
Look at you.
-再看看我 -塞思 得了 你没搞砸
-Look at me. -Seth, come on, you didn't blow it.
我想也许
I think maybe...
我♥操♥
what the fuck?!
救救我
Help me.
雪莉
Shirley.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-有人忘了叫杀虫公♥司♥来 -对
-Someone forgot to call pest control. -Yep.
你去哪儿 聚会还没结束呢
where you going? Hey, party's still on.
-你去哪儿 -不
-where are you going? -No.
要是你回那儿去了 就出来 大家快点
If you're back there, get out. Everyone, come on.
-我们会开枪的 -聚会结束了
-we will shoot you. -Party's over.
-埃文 -快给我滚出来
-Evan. -Get the hell out of here.
把手举高
Keep your hands up.
人生是狗屎 米洛基
Life's bullshit, Miroki.
埃文 快醒醒 老兄
Ev, wake the fuck up, man.
我们该走了 那帮该死的条子来了
we gotta go. Those fucking cops are here, man.
不 是警♥察♥ 我们接到了投诉
"Oh, no, it's the cops." we have a complaint.
-埃文 快来 -马上给我滚出去
-Evan, come on. -Get the hell out of here right now.
滚出去 她没兴趣
Get out of here. She's not interested.
-把酒放下 快出去 大姐 -回见 白糖奶头
-Drop the crantini and move it, sister. -See you, sugar tits.
各位 快点 动起来
Guys, come on, move.
全都出去 把酒留下 然后出去
Everybody out. Leave the booze and go.
搞什么
what the fuck, man?
搞什么 塞思
what the fuck, Seth?
他是我最要好的朋友 噢 妈的
He's my best friend. Oh, shit.
妈的 快来
Oh, shit. Come on.
我会假设你们都带了枪♥支♥和毒品
I assume you all have guns and crack.
天哪 快点 别停
Oh, my God, come on. Don't stop.
好 各位
Okay, everyone...
准备被执法机关的大鸡♥巴♥插得死去活来吧
...prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law.
出去
Get out.
快走
Come on, go.
你滚蛋 塞思
Fuck off, Seth.
找个房♥间
Get a room.
我要救你 我要救你 埃文
I'm gonna save you. I'm gonna save you, Evan.
操
Fuck.
操 操 这么重
Fuck. Fuck, man, so heavy.
进去了 噢 天 进去了
It's in. Oh, my God, it's in.
好了 大家都出去 快点 走吧
All right, everybody out. Come on, let's go.
麦克拉温搞什么鬼
McLovin! what the fuck?
-斯雷特警官 是你吗 -你丢下我们跑了
-Officer Slater, is that you? -You ran away from us.
为什么你要跑 麦克尔斯 上来
why did you run away? Michaels, get up here.
-不 我没跑 -怎么搞的
-No. I didn't run away. -what the fuck?
为什么你要那么干
why would you do that?
-我一时糊涂 -你在侵犯那个女孩吗
-I was disoriented from...-were you violating that girl?
你刚才用你的阴♥茎♥侵犯了那个女孩 麦克尔斯 你瞧
You just violated her with your penis? Michaels, look.
-麦克拉温 -不 不 不
-McLovin? -No, no, no.
不
No.
好家伙 你刚才和他睡过了
Holy shit. were you just getting laid?
没有 对 我是 不过
No. Yeah, I was, but...
-对 对 他睡了 -不是你们想的那样
-Yes, yes, he was. -It's not what you think, guys.
-我还没有 -给我坐下 好好呆着
-I'm not even...-Sit the fuck down. Stay down.
-冷静点 -我以为我们成朋友了
-Calm down. -I thought we were friends...
可是转眼你就溜了
...and then you go running away.
你克制一下
Contain yourself.
-我们是朋友 -闭嘴
-we're friends. -Shut up.
-冷静点 冷静点 哥们 -为什么 什么
-Calm down. Calm down, man. -why? what?
你刚才坏了麦克拉温的好事 对吗
You just cock-blocked McLovin. Okay?
他是我们的朋友 我们不能那么做
He's our friend. we don't do that.
我们应该对他的鸡♥巴♥进行引导 而不是硬把它堵回去
we should be guiding his cock, not blocking it.
别激动 好吗 我们来纠正错误
Just relax, okay? Let's make this right.
等等 你们要 你们要干什么
wait, what are you...? what are you guys doing?
不 求求你们 我不要 我不要坐牢
No, please, I can't...I can't go to jail.
求你们了 我不要坐牢
Please, I can't go to jail.
不 听我说 我们真的很抱歉 麦克拉温
No, look. we're really sorry, McLovin.
这 这实在 这事儿实在做得过头了
This has...This has gone on...This has gone way too far.
什么 你们在说什么
what? what are you talking about?
我们知道你不到25岁 老弟
we know you're not 25, man.
我们不是白♥痴♥ 麦克拉温
we're not idiots, McLovin.
-对 -你们一开始就知道了
-Yeah. -Did you know the whole time?
你瞧 我们像你这么大的时候 也很讨厌警♥察♥
Look, when we were your age, we hated cops.
今天我们在酒店里看到你 我们就
when we saw you in the liquor store today, we just... .
我们觉得好象又看到了自己 你知道
I guess we saw a bit of ourselves, you know...
所以我们就想让你看看
...and we just wanted to show you that...
你知道 警♥察♥有时也会 去找点乐子 明白吗
...you know, cops can have a fun time too, you know?
是
Yeah.
要知道 从某种意义上讲 我们是想表现自己
You know, in a way, I think we wanted to show ourselves.
还有 我
Also, I'm... .
我坏了你的好事 真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry that I blocked your cock.
-接受你的道歉 -认真的 老弟
-Apology accepted. -Seriously, man.
这样感觉真好
That feels good.
-感觉真好 -我也想念过你们
-It feels so good. -I missed you guys.
但愿我们能多少弥补一点你的损失
I just wish we could make it up to you somehow, man.
你们能不能帮我一个大忙
well, do you think you can do me a really big favor?
-什么忙 什么都行 -说吧
-what is it? Anything. -Name it.
-这孩子真♥他♥妈♥的疯了 -为了你们的安全 站远点
-This kid's fucking crazy. -Stay back for your own safety.
放开我 臭警♥察♥ 把你们的手拿开
Get off me, you fucking cops. Get your hands off.
你们知道我是谁吗 我是佛格尔
Do you know who I am? I'm Fogell.
-牢房♥关不住我 -好家伙 佛格尔原来这么屌♥
-The joint can't hold me. -Holy shit, Fogell's a badass.
我把你们的玻璃都砸了 臭警♥察♥ 你们关不住我
I'm gonna break your glasses, you fucking cop. You can't hold me.
臭猪
Fucking pigs.
操
Oh, shit.
发型不错 混♥蛋♥
Nice mullet, asshole.
-你疯了 -这孩子疯了
-You crazy. -This kid's crazy.
他在犯浑呢 好 我们抓住了臭名昭著的佛格尔
He's nuts. well, we caught the infamous Fogell.
把你的手拿 等着我 妮可拉
Get your hands...wait for me, Nicola.
在外面等我
wait for me on the outside.
我们本来也要去夏威夷的
we were gonna go to Hawaii.
老弟 这下你可大出风头了
Man, that's gonna get you so much ass.
真的
Seriously?
-我知道该拿这车怎么办了 -真好
-I know what to do about the car. -Sweet.
走 吐
Fucking go. Fucking throw up.
你在抱我走
Are you carrying me?
不 我是在从警♥察♥手里救你
No, I'm saving you from the cops.
你救了我
You saved me?
我不明白你在说什么 不过还是谢谢你
well, I don't know what you're talking about, but thanks.
我可以 我应该下来走吗
Can l...Should I just walk?
-我应该自己走吗 -当然了
-Should I walk? -Yeah, sure.
-好 -你想上哪儿去
-Okay. -where do you wanna go?
在我家过夜吧 你想来睡吗
Sleepover at my house? You wanna come sleep...?
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
你妈妈还做匹萨百吉饼吗
Does your mom still have pizza bagels?
电影精选列表