快派援兵好多血
Send backup! There's so much blood...
我敢打赌 你是在玩那种神秘客的把戏 对吗
I bet you play the whole mysterious-guy thing, right?
对 说真的 这一手对付女人有效吗
Yeah, seriously. How's it going with the ladies?
倒不是说对付女人怎么样 我在意的是
It's not the going with the ladies I care about...
怎么来事
...it's the coming.
-我懂了 -什么意思 什么意思
-I get it. -what is it? what is it?
就是
Like:
就是来事
Like coming.
-好玩 真好玩 -天哪
-That's funny. That is really funny. -Oh, my God.
好吧 看来我们接到出警电♥话♥了
All right, looks like we got a call.
我们不能为这些买♥♥单了
we can't pay for these.
收到 我们这就过去
10-4. we'll be right there.
-飞毛腿 咱们走 -我们该带些啤酒在路上喝
-Speedy Gonzales, let's go. -we should get road beers.
对呀 我们该带些啤酒在路上喝
Hell, yeah, we should get some road beers.
给我13瓶啤酒好吗
Can I have 13 beers to go, please?
求求你 老天 我的腿
Please. God, my fucking leg.
操
Fuck.
-我想是他打来的 -是他吗
-I think it's him. -Is it him?
-喂 -喂 贝卡
-Hello? -Hey, Becca.
嗨 刚才我收不到信♥号♥♥ 所以说到你的金箔酒
Hi, I had a bad reception. So about your Goldslick... .
-你们 闭嘴 -喂 你那边怎么回事
-Guys, shut up. -Hey, what's going on over there?
没事 只不过
It's nothing. It's just...
我刚才打电♥话♥ 只是想知道你会不会过来
I was just calling, you know, to see if you were coming...
因为我想 也许你正在夜♥总♥会♥
...because I thought maybe you were stuck at, like, a nightclub...
或者什么鸡尾酒会上
...or a cocktail party or something.
不 不 我肯定会去你那儿的 我开足马力过去
No, no, I'm gonna be there for sure. Full throttle.
-就像《霹雳娇娃2》一样 -太棒了
-Charlie's Angels 2. -Awesome.
-我真想早点见到你 埃文 -好的 再见
-I can't wait to see you. Evan? -Okay, bye.
那是我第一次吸可♥卡♥因♥
That was the first time I ever did coke.
从那婊♥子♥的奶头上 那真是
Off that bitch's nipple. That was so...
-一小撮白面 -那真是太棒了
-A little white sniff. -That was awesome.
美极了
That was gorgeous.
你们呆在这里别走
Hey, hey, hey. You guys, stay in this room, man.
今晚他们要杀了那小子 那个妞的男朋友气疯了
They're gonna kill that guy tonight. That chick's boyfriend is pissed.
对 他是头牲口
Yeah. He's a beast.
我一直在祈祷有人打架 我真的是每次起床都祈祷
I've been praying for a fight. I'm literally waking up and praying...
就想看人打上他妈的一架
...to see a fucking fight.
那小子是谁
who's that guy?
-嗨 -那小子是谁
-Hi. -who is that guy?
-这小子是谁 -幸会 幸会
-who's this guy? -Pleasure to see you fellas.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
-你谁 -我谁都不是
-who are you? -I'm nobody.
不对 不对 我认识你 我认识你
No, no, no. I know you. I know you.
那次聚会有他 就是我跟你们说的那次
He was at that party I was telling you about.
-不 不 -是谁
-No, no. -who is it?
记得吗 他是吉米的弟弟 那小子 唱歌♥的
Remember? He's Jimmy's brother. The guy. The singer.
-不是 -他就是那个有一把好嗓子的小子
-No. -He's the guy with the beautiful voice.
-那个唱歌♥的 吉米的弟弟 -那不是我 老兄
-The fucking singer, Jimmy's brother! -That's not me, man.
-天哪 -给哥们唱一个唱
-Oh, my God. -Sing for us! Sing.
不是我 你骗谁
"It's not me"? You fucking lying?
不 我不是说你们消息不灵通 不过
No, I don't mean to accuse you guys of being ill-informed, but...
我弟弟可是从亚里桑那州的斯科特斯戴尔赶来的
My brother came from Scottsdale, Arizona to be here.
你不想给他唱一个
You're not gonna sing for him?
-少说这种屁话 -唱
-Fucking bullshit. -Sing.
-你可是唱歌♥的 -你唱得很好
-You're a fucking singer. -You sing good.
-再唱一回 -像鸟一样唱
-Sing it again. -Like a bird.
不 我知道 我只是 我想要
No, I know, I just...I want to.
你想吸一点可♥卡♥因♥
You want a line of cocaine?
-不要 老兄 -好
-No way, man. -Yeah.
别摆架子了 唱吧
Don't make this weird. Sing.
-再唱一回 -快唱
-Sing it again. -Turbo.
-操超过了 -好了 瞧瞧这个
-Fuck! Over! -Okay, watch this.
我肯定不会猜错
I'll get it right on the nose.
你肯定不行 你肯定不行
You're gonna fuck it up. You're gonna fuck it up.
不到
Under!
我觉得自己醉了 这没道理
I feel hammered. That doesn't make any sense.
-你是个娘们 -好 好 很好 很好
-You're a fucking pussy. -Okay, okay. Great, great.
-麦克拉温 看看你行不行 -这孩子能行
-Okay, McLovin, see if you can do it. -The kid's gonna nail it.
来吧 麦克拉温 上 伙计 上伙计
Come on, McLovin. Do it, buddy. Come on, buddy!
-拿过来 -0.08 草拟大业
-Bring it! -0.08, motherfuckers!
-靠 -好小子
-Man! -That's my boy!
-好 -狗屎运 狗屎运
-Yes! -Beginner's luck. Beginner's luck.
对了 身上带着枪是什么感觉
So, what's it like to have guns?
爽翻了 麦克拉温
It is awesome, McLovin.
-我是说 那是精神 -棒极了
-I mean, it's mindbl...-It's great.
我这支也才领了没几个月 可是我跟你说
I haven't had one for long, a few months, but I'll tell you...
-那就好像你有两个老二 -对
...it's like having two cocks. -Yup.
其中一个老二还是能杀人的
If one of your cocks could kill someone.
-我能摸一下吗 -什么
-Can I hold one? -what?
我能摸摸你们的枪吗
Can I hold one of your guns?
-当然可以 -我看行 为什么不呢
-Yeah, sure. -Fine with me. why not?
每个人至少都该摸几次枪
Everyone should hold a gun at least a couple times.
好 给你
Yeah, there you go.
-好好玩玩 -好好玩玩
-Have a blast. -"Have a blast."
-很好玩的 -我以前从没摸过这种东西
-That's funny. -I've never held one of these before.
-射击难吗 -如果你是麦克尔斯 那就很难
-Are they hard to shoot? -Lf you're Michaels, they are.
-他还不如用鸡♥巴♥射 -啥
-He can't shoot worth dick. -what?
我会射击 你说什么 等一下
I can shoot. what are you...? wait.
-我还不如用鸡♥巴♥射 -你不会射击
-I can't shoot worth dick? -You cannot shoot.
-我上星期还打死了那只猫 -本来就是只死猫
-I shot that cat last week. -It was already dead, man.
-它还是我打死的 -那只猫早就死了
-I still shot it. -That cat was dead.
那么只有一个办法能解决
There's only one way to settle this, guys.
-射一回 -射一回
-Shoot-off. -Shoot-off.
-射一回 -射一回
-Shoot-off! -Shoot-off!
我喜欢你有很多原因
There's a lot of reasons why I like you.
我是说 你长得帅 又够朋友
I mean, you're handsome and you're a good friend.
哥们 他在那儿 就是他 马克 就是那边那个
Dude, there he is. That's the guy. Hey, Mark, right there.
你也沾了一滩血
Oh, you got a stain too.
-我们是血肉相连的兄弟 -给我闭嘴
-we're blood brothers. -Shut the fuck up.
你是在我家里 回答我的问题
You're in my house, you answer my questions.
你和贾辛达跳舞时干了什么
what were you doing dancing with Jacinda?
我根本没跳舞 我只是
I don't even dance. I just...
我根本没跳过舞 所以 我根本没试过
I don't even dance ever, so...I've never even tried it.
那这一滩东西到底是哪来的 混♥蛋♥
Then where the hell did this come from, asshole?
没准是你和我在什么时候碰了一下
Maybe you and I rubbed up against each other at some point.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
没准我是被标出来的血反弹到的 我不知道
Maybe it was some ricochet scenario. I don't know.
-我怎么会知道呢 -踢他屁♥股♥ 马克
-How am I supposed to know? -Kick his ass, Mark.
你闭嘴 斯佳丽
Shut the fuck up, Scarlett.
你是在哪里和我未婚妻跳舞的
where do you get off dancing with my fiance?
给一些女孩
To some girl.
说说怎么心碎
Talk about the hurting.
-靠 -好
-Shit. -All right.
-打起来了 -快去
-Yo! Fight! -Move it!
-走 瞧瞧去 -操
-Go, check this out! -Oh, fuck!
这到底是什么
And what the hell is this?
我没有操 这是去污剂
I don't fucking...It's detergent.
是 你用它干什么了
Yeah, what are you doing with it?
我的裤子上沾了血
I got fucking blood on my pants.
卧倒
Get down.
这他妈是怎么回事 老兄 你是不是
what the fuck is this all about, man? Are you...?
-好 我们上 -哥们
-well, fuck me. -Fellas.
操 我被小姑娘绊倒了
Oh, shit, I've been tackled by little girls!
你死吧 你是下一个
You die! You're next!
老娘宰了你 你妈♥逼♥的
I should fucking kill you, you motherfucker!
抓住他 吉米弟弟 抓住他
Hold him, Jimmy's brother! Hold him!
你什么意思 不 不行
what do you mean? No. No way!
-你让我出丑 -对不起
-You humiliated me! -I'm sorry!
-是你拿我的腿当成卫生巾了 -我要叫警♥察♥来
-You used my leg as a tampon! -I'm calling the cops.
埃文 快来快
Evan! Come on! Move!
电影精选列表