你是基佬而且在他的派对上不受欢迎
...you're a fucking faggot and can't come to his party.
伙计 你真没种
You really bitched out back there, man.
我没种
I bitched out?
你才没种呢 叛徒
You bitched out, man, you fucking Judas.
你就眼看着我被他欺负
You fucking left me hanging.
你想我在他的口水里面潜水么
Did you want me to dive in front of his spit?
加油伙计 跑
Come on, guys, let's go!
妈的
This is bullshit.
娘娘腔
Pussy.
如果i等于根号♥-1
If I equals the square root of negative one...
那么i的平方等于-1 对吗
...then I squared equals negative one. Okay?
如果把i看作常数
In other words, if you consider I as a constant...
你就可以定义所有负数的平方根了
...you can then define the square roots of all the negative numbers.
所以i是一个虚数 并不真正存在
So I is an imaginary number. It doesn't really exist.
如果i等于根号♥-1
If I equals the square root of negative one...
那么i的平方等于-1
...then I squared equals negative one.
听上去是不是有点 到此为止吧
Is this making s...? Okay.
-再见 -埃文
-Okay, bye. -Evan!
-埃文 -贝卡
-Evan, hey. -Hey, Becca.
谢谢你的笔
Hey, thank you for your pen.
没关系 你拿着吧
No problem. No, no, don't worry. No worries. You keep it.
你明天就不用问我借了
You won't have to borrow one again because you'll have that one.
-十分感谢 -不谢
-Thank you so much, that's... . -You're welcome. Don't worry about it.
我想问问你
So I was gonna ask you...
你听说下周末杰西的毕业晚会吗
...did you hear about Jesse's grad party next weekend?
-应该会很好玩的 -听说了 可能去吧
-It should be fun. -I heard. I...It's a maybe.
-真的 -到现在如此
-Really? -For me at the moment.
-敬请赐复 -只是可能去
-My R.S.V.P. -Just a maybe?
目前为止
So far.
有太多别的有趣的事可能发生
There's so much other fun shit that's gonna be happening...
我真的不能保证什么 以免伤了别人的感情
...that I can't really commit and, you know, hurt someone's feelings.
有趣的事情
Fun shit?
但是我从来没有看到你参加派对或别的事情
But I never see you at parties or anything.
因为我在干更有趣的事情
That's because of all the other fun shit I'm off doing.
我真的很想参加 但是
I'd love to be at all of them, but... .
那么为什么你周六没去德米特里家
why weren't you at Dimitri's on Saturday?
我的事情太多了
There was so many things going on.
我实在抽不出时间参加
I couldn't find a minute to make an appearance.
-你干什么了 -星期六真是一个疯狂的夜晚
-what did you do? -Saturday was a crazy night for me.
我叫了几个朋友过来 喝了些酒
I had some friends over, we had a few drinks.
这就是Vag-tastic
That's Vag-tastic!
我在我的地下室里玩乐
I hung out in my basement, the chill zone, where we chill-lax.
又凉快又放松
Like "relax" and "chill" all at once.
塞思的父母开了个派对
Seth's parents were throwing a party.
我们在成人间周♥旋♥ 这是个很好的机会
we got to hang around adults, which was a nice change of pace.
你和别人交谈 听他们有趣的故事
You converse, you talk to people and they have interesting stories.
我和一个自称爬了五座山的男人聊天
I talked to a man who claimed he had climbed five mountains in his life.
然后我们去了一个夜♥总♥会♥
Then we went to a nightclub,
真是难以置信 又大又漂亮
which was incredible. This big, fancy one.
-我现在想看看奶♥子♥ -我觉得那真是疯狂
-Gonna look at tits right now! -I'm feeling crazy. I said that.
-你们进去了 -我们直接就进去了
-You got in? -we got right in.
-小毛孩你们想干嘛 -肏♥你♥妈
-wanna do this, 'roid monkey? -Fuck you!
然后这一晚就过去了 我们真的精疲力尽了
Then we called it a night. we were all just really exhausted.
你干嘛
what the fuck?!
你会喜欢的 不可思议的夜晚
You would've loved it. It was an incredible, unbelievable night.
听上去真好玩
That sounds like a lot of fun.
我有时也想做类似的事情
You know, I'd love to go do something like that sometime.
谁不想呢 比如
who wouldn't? I mean, it was like...
我和塞思老是喜欢策划
...me and Seth are always kind of cooking up these...
这种有趣的小活动
...fun, sort of, little, you know, events.
我猜明年你们两个肯定会一起疯玩的
I guess you guys are really gonna go crazy next year together.
我们打算这样 但是我们去了不同的学校
we were going to, but we got into different schools.
真的 那太痛苦了
Really? That sucks.
不算太坏吧 我的意思是应该还行
Yeah, I mean, it's not too bad. I mean, it should be okay.
不用太担心
Not too worried about it, really.
别担心 我一点也不担心
Don't worry about it. I'm not worried at all.
-好吧 谢谢你的笔 -不谢
-All right, well, thank you for the pen. -Yeah. No problem.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
埃文再见
Bye, Evan.
海沃思夫人 我选这门课是因为我想和别人一起做饭
Mrs. Hayworth, I joined this class because I'd be cooking with a partner.
但是我的搭档从来没出现
But she's never here,
而我也不会因此得到两倍的学分
and I don't get twice the grades for doing all the work.
塞思 奇数并不是我发明的
I didn't invent odd numbers, Seth.
我知道 但是你看看埃文
I know, but look at Evan, okay? Just look at him.
别让我等太久 我快不耐烦了
Don't keep me waiting much longer. I'm getting impatient up here.
你知道我在说什么 米洛基你让我很难堪
You know what I'm talking about. Miroki, you're embarrassing me.
我在这里被孤立了
I'm here in my unit, isolated and alone,
吃着难吃的东西
eating my terrible-tasting food...
而且还得忍♥受那样
...and I gotta look over at that.
看来是我这辈子见过的最滑稽的事
Looks like the most fun I've ever seen in my life.
这是狗屁 恕我用词不当 我又要清洗又要擦干
And it's B.S. Excuse my language. I'm just saying that I wash and dry.
我就像个单身妈妈一样
I'm like a single mother.
我不想冒犯您 但我们都知道家政课是搞笑的
we all know Home Ec is a joke, no offense.
每个选这门课的人都拿了A
Everyone takes this class to get an A.
这是狗屁 对不起我用词不当
It's bullshit, and I'm sorry.
我不是鄙视你的职业 但这就是我的感觉
I'm not putting down your profession, but it's just the way I feel.
我不想一个人坐在这里 煮屎一样的食物
I don't wanna sit here alone cooking this shitty food.
我不想冒犯 但是我觉得我没有必要学会做提拉米苏
No offense. And I just think that I don't ever need to cook tiramisu.
我什么时候需要自己做提拉米苏
when am I gonna need to cook tiramisu?
我会做一个厨师么 不会的
Am I gonna be a chef? No.
还有三个礼拜就毕业了 他妈的让我喘口气吧
There's three weeks left in school. Give me a fucking break.
很抱歉我说脏话了
I'm sorry for cursing.
好吧 朱尔丝的搭档今天也没来
All right, Jules' partner isn't here today either.
和她搭档吧 四号♥台
Pair up with her. Station four.
朱尔丝
Jules?
好吧我再努力一次
All right. I'll give it another shot.
我再努力上一次家政课
I'll give Home Ec another shot.
朱尔丝 你的搭档今天没来吗
Hey, Jules. Your partner didn't come today?
-这个涉及隐私 -什么
-That's kind of a personal question. -what?
没什么 我试着幽默一点 我只是
Nothing. It's my attempt at humor. I was just...
你是说来高♥潮♥
Oh, like coming.
就要 来了 就要 来了
Like "coming" coming.
有点过火了 你的姿势
wow, that was a little too far right there. The gesture.
我做得有点过火了
Yeah. It's pretty far. Shit, I do that...
没关系我习惯了
No, don't worry. I'm actually used to it.
我哥哥 就是那个最顽皮的
My older brother says, like, the nastiest shit.
直到我12岁时都管我叫 处♥女♥膜
Like he called me "hymen" until I was 12.
-太恶心了 一点也不好玩 -我知道
-That's sick. That's not even clever. -I know.
我知道
I know.
我喜欢隐晦一点点的
I would've gone with something at least mildly entertaining.
比如 家小朱尔丝
You know, like...Like...Like "family Jules."
或者 呸 那个他妈的真好笑
Or like "nuts." Yeah, that's funny. That's a fucking funny joke.
真好玩
Fucking funny.
-难以置信 -好吧 我们
-I can't believe that. -So, all right. we gotta...
把它混合起来
...mix it up.
要是我们把它用巧克力盖起来 海沃思肯定会注意到的
Yeah, Hayworth will notice this, if we cover it with chocolate.
-全都盖住 -只管倒上去 我是认真的
-The whole thing? -Just dump it on. I'm serious.
好吧
Okay.
-现在看上去很专业吧 -确实很棒
-And now it looks professional. -That's really impressive.
-干得不错 -我觉得我们会得A的
-It's beautifully done. -I think we're gonna get an A.
你今晚有什么安排
So, what are you doing tonight?
-没什么 怎么了 -不知道
-Probably nothing. why? -I don't know.
我父母走了 所以我打算办个派对
My parents are gone so I'm having a party.
我不知道多少人会来
I don't really know how many people are gonna be there...
要是你愿意的话你也可以过来坐坐
...but you could stop by if you wanted to.
好 我喜欢派对
Yeah, I love parties.
真的吗
Really?
我从没在派对上看到过你
I just don't really ever see you at them.
你知道 我是既爱又恨
You know, it's a love-hate thing.
不过现在我真的很喜欢派对
So, like, you know, right now, I really love them, though.
电影精选列表