不 不是 我不是这么说的
No, you don't. No. That's not what I said.
你听见我这么说吗
Is that what you heard me say?
我说他看起来象你们 你们看起来象非洲犹太人吗
I said he looked like you. Do you look like an African Jew?
-不 我看起来象个警♥察♥ -是的
-No, I look like a cop. -Yeah.
他是白种人
He was Caucasian.
-他是白种人 -好吧
-Caucasian. -All right.
-好 -说得好
-Okay. -well, touch?
长得有点象艾米纳姆 这样说可以了吗
Kind of looked like Eminem. Does that help you?
-M&M -M&M糖豆
-An M&M. -An M&M.
-所以他是圆的 -我是说痞子阿姆 艾米纳姆
-So he was circular...? -Marshall Mathers. Eminem?
-说唱歌♥手 艾米纳姆 -他长得象这样
-The rapper, Eminem. -Did he look like this?
-画画我是外行 我 -这看起来有点象M&M
-I'm an amateur. I kind of...-That looks like an M&M.
脸再长点 鼻子再大点
Longer face? Bigger nose?
你是说他的嘴还要再大点
would you say his mouth was wider?
张开的 一条缝
Open? A gap?
这附近还有其他巡逻警车提供援助吗
Is there another squad car in the area that could be of further assistance?
我好象什么帮助也没得到
I don't seem to be getting any.
好吧 我再复述一遍 这个家伙到底干了什么
Okay, so just walk me through again what this guy did.
他 他进来 手里拿着
He...He...He came in, he's wielding...
拿着什么家伙 打中了这位穿宽松裤子的小先生
He's wielding something. He hits this small gentleman in the slacks.
然后他扑向你 摸你 对你非礼
And then he jumps over you, he feels you up, violates you.
-我没那么说 -是 他没有非礼你
-I did not say that. -No, he doesn't.
听着 我不说了 我都告诉你了 我明天还要考试
Look, I can't do this. I told you already, I have an exam tomorrow.
你们懂吗 我要参加该死的兽医考试
Can you understand that? I have a goddamn veterinary exam!
该死 真是见鬼了
Goddamn it. This is bullshit.
真是见鬼了 不说了 明天得去考试
This is some bullshit. I got an exam tomorrow. Forget this.
显然某人明天要考试了
well, apparently someone has an exam.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
你 被打的那位
You. You're the one that got punched?
-是的 -好吧
-Yeah. -Okay.
按顺序来 你姓什么
First things first. what is your name?
我的姓
My name?
我姓麦 麦克 麦克拉温
It's M...McLov...McLovin.
麦克拉温
McLovin?
是的
Yeah.
那么 你叫什么
Now, what's your first name?
什么
what?
-你的名字 -我的名字
-Your first name? -My first name?
从技术角度讲 我没有名字 所以别管我叫什么
Technically I don't have a first name, so don't worry about my first name.
但我们是警♥察♥
But we're the police.
我们只想搞清楚这件事
we just wanna get the story straight.
-来吧 -该死的
-Come on. -Fuck, man.
-来吧 -他肯定很害怕
-Come on! -He must be so afraid.
我不相信 我不相信会有这种事情
I don't believe this bullshit. I can't believe this is happening!
我不知道干这种事也会被警♥察♥抓 我们只想拿到酒
I didn't know you could get arrested for this shit. we need that liquor.
-他们会把他带到市警局吗 -去他的佛格尔
-Are they gonna take him downtown? -Fuck Fogell.
他被捕了 好吗 我们得靠自己了
He got arrested, okay? we're on our own.
我们得想个新办法去弄酒
we need a new way to get liq...
操钱操 你能搞到多少钱
Fuck! The money, man! Fuck! How much money can you get?
你为什么还说钱 佛格尔怎么办
why are you talking about money? what about Fogell?
已经没关系了 朱尔丝的100元钱没了
That doesn't matter anymore. I lost a hundred dollars of Jules' money.
难道要我们帮他越狱 把锉刀藏在蛋糕里送进去
Are we gonna bust him out of jail? Bake a cake with a fucking file in it?
去他妈的佛格尔
Fuck Fogell.
我们得想个新办法去搞酒 简直不可能
we need a new way to get liquor, which is fucking impossible.
好吧 你得冷静 我们先得好好想想
All right, you need to calm down. we need to think for a second.
我们需要想办法
we need to think this out.
去他妈的想办法 我们需要行动
Fuck thinking, we need to act!
塞思
Seth!
-他妈的怎么了 -起来 慢点
-what the fuck happened? -Just...Just get up. Slowly.
你还好吗 没事吧
You all right? You okay?
非常抱歉 非常抱歉
I am so sorry, man. I am so sorry.
我根本没有看到你 哥们 你没事吧
I didn't even effing see you at all, man. Are you okay?
所以 你就叫麦克拉温
So it's just McLovin?
是的
Yeah.
-那很屌♥ -确实很屌♥
-That's badass. -That is badass.
-真的很酷 -很屌♥的名字
-Really cool. -A badass name.
-现在很多人起怪名 -青尼 杀鸡拉
-Lot of people with weird names. -Chingy. Shakira.
雷夫 帕克四
Rafe. Pax.
我们抓了个人妖 他的合法使用名叫 操
we arrested a man-lady who was legally named "Fuck."
我想他是越南人 应该是PH开头的
Think he was Vietnamese, it was with a P-H.
不过看到那证件我还是吓一跳
But it's still shocking to see on a license.
-好吧 你多大年纪 麦克拉温 -年纪足够大
-Okay, and how old are you, McLovin? -Old enough.
足够大什么
Old enough for what?
够参加派对
To party.
我能看你的身份证吗
Can I see your ID?
好的 我想我带了
Yeah, I think I have it.
-你是器官捐赠者 -什么
-You're an organ donor. -what?
我不想那样 但我太太却坚持
I didn't wanna, but my wife insisted.
我老是拿这个笑话他
I give him shit for it too. All the time.
我说 女人就是这样 即使你死了
I say, "It's just like a woman. Even after you're dead...
她们也要把你的心挖出来
...they wanna tear your heart out." -They wanna tear your... .
我每个星期说一次 还是觉得很好玩
I say it weekly and it's still funny.
我一听就笑
It still makes me laugh.
-真的很逗 -给你
-Really funny. -There you go.
对不起 我真的说不出什么
I'm sorry, guys. I don't really have any information.
他打了我 他长什么样我也没看见
He just hit me, and I didn't see what he looked like.
-我不知道能不能帮到你们 -你有急事吗
-I don't know if I can help you. -You in a hurry?
是的 我得赶上那辆公车
Yeah, kind of had to catch that bus.
-你去哪 -在13大道和格兰维尔路口附近
-where were you headed? -Near 13th and Granville.
-我们可以带你去 -路上你再告诉我们更多信息
-we can take you there. -Get your information on the way.
-为什么要浪费2元车费 -我们带你去 没问题的
-why waste 2 bucks? -we'll take you. No problem.
别报♥警♥ 哥们 我们可以私了的 是吗
Please don't report me, man. we can figure this out, right?
我为什么不报♥警♥ 你撞了我
why the fuck wouldn't I report you? You just hit me.
因为你让我做什么都行
Because I'll do anything.
求你了 好吗 什么都行 说实话
Please, okay? Anything. Like, literally...
他妈什么都行
...fucking anything.
你说 只要你说出来
Name anything. Name it. Name it.
好吗 哥们
All right, look. Hey, man. All right.
听我说 你可以相信我 好吗
Listen, you can trust me, okay?
我实话跟你说吧
I'm gonna be totally honest with you.
我犯了一桩非暴♥力♥的罪名 现在是保释期间
I have a warrant out for a totally nonviolent crime.
好吗 行行好吧 哥们
Okay? There. Mercy Street, guys.
我也老实对你说吧
I'll be honest with you for a second.
你最好给我们一大笔钱或一大箱酒
You better get us a shitload of cash or a shitload of alcohol...
否则你就他妈去坐牢
...or you're going to fucking prison.
你在说什么 你不必
what are you doing, man? You don't need to...
不 别这样 先等一下
No, let's not...Let's hang on a second here.
-拿出来 -好的
-Cough it up. -Fine.
我们是不是应该公事公办呢
Don't know if we should be doing anything official.
我们合作吧 也就是做笔交易 给你
we're working together. It's like Let's Make a Deal. Here we go.
7块钱
Seven bucks?
你认真的吗 这不够 你是6岁小孩吗
Are you fucking serious? This isn't enough. what are you, a 6-year-old?
都给你了 都给你了
It's all I have, man. It's all I have.
你最好快点再想想
You better think of something quickly.
我的背 警♥察♥ 我的背
My back! My back. Cops, my back.
不 不 等等 别这样
-No, no, no. wait, don't do that.
好吧 听着 我能给你弄酒
All right, listen. I can get you alcohol.
我现在要去个派对 哥们 明白吗
I'm going over to this party right now, bro. Okay?
那有酒 还有美女 酒和美女加在一起就是
It's got booze, it's got girls. Booze and girls equals... .
我不知道怎么说 你知道吗
I don't know. Do you? I don't know. Do you?
-我想你们知道是什么 -是的 我们当然知道
-I think you do. Do you? -Yes. That's a definite yes.
当然是的
Definite yes, then.
-稍等一下 我跟他谈谈 -站那别动
-Give me one sec to talk to him. -Stay right here.
好的 做你们该做的 想好 我就在车边等
Yeah, yeah. Do what you gotta do. Mix it over. I'll be over by the car.
谈个明白 我是好人
Just talk it out. Hey, I'm a nice guy.
-来吧 不错 -你在想什么
-Come on, it's great. -what are you thinking?
-你想干什么 -什么
-what are you doing? -what?
朱尔丝的钱没了 佛格尔死翘翘了
I lost Jules' money, Fogell's dead to us now...
我们别无选择 走吧
...we don't have any choice. Let's go.
我觉得这样不好 这家伙看着让人不舒服 你看他
I don't like this idea. This guy's fucking creepy, man. Look at him.
电影精选列表