你说得对 这看起来很傻 咱们还是出去吧
You're right, these look stupid. Let's get the fuck out of here.
我真的很抱歉 真不敢相信我做了那样的事
I'm really sorry about that. I can't believe I actually did that.
要你给我买♥♥个新的 我觉得很不好意思
I feel bad that I'm making you buy me a new one.
这好像 有点荒唐
It's seems, like, ridiculous.
不 我非买♥♥不可 被吐过就太恶心了
No. I have to, it's puke. It's gross.
天哪
Oh, my God.
酒鬼会不会有宿醉
Do alcoholics get hangovers?
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥ 是她们
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. It's them.
-我们该怎么办 老兄 -别停下 我不知道
-what the fuck do we do, man? -Don't stop. I don't know.
怎么样
How's it going?
真高兴 你们感觉怎样
It's so good to...How are you feeling?
不是最好 不过我没事 你呢
I've felt better. But I'll be fine. How about you?
我很好 你知道 昨晚你开心吗
I'm okay, you know, yeah. Did you have fun last night?
其实我有很多事记不起来了
You know, I actually don't remember much.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
-真怪 -什么都没
-So weird. -Nothing.
我没吐在你身上吧 有吗
I didn't puke on you, did I?
你没有 我记得你 我躲开了
You didn't. I remember that you...I avoided it.
正好吐在我边上 然后我说 离我远点
It whizzed right by me, and I said, "Stay away from me," you know.
对昨晚的事我真的很抱歉 我只想
I'm really sorry about everything last night, and I just... .
谢谢你 表现得那么君子
Thank you for being such a nice guy about it all.
那没什么
That's okay, you know.
至少你的眼睛没有乌青
At least you don't have a black eye from it.
-真是难看 -是
-That looks terrible. -Yeah.
你很好看 你一点不难看 那里只是 有点青肿
You look great. You don't look terrible. It's just, like, a bad bruise.
其它地方都很好看 就是 就是在那块地方
Everything's great, just from he...This, just like right there.
-你的眼睛 -你的眼睛
-Your eye. -Yeah, your eye.
其它地方都很好看
Everything else is great.
不过说真的 昨晚我太白♥痴♥了
But seriously, I acted like a fucking idiot last night.
不该那样对你 我很抱歉
You don't deserve that. So I'm sorry.
不过话说回来 我觉得你有一只乌青眼显得很酷
On the upside, I think you look cool with a black eye.
我只想把它摔出去 我不 我不知道
I'm just gonna throw that out there. I don't...I don't know.
谢谢你 机灵鬼 谢谢 我就是为这事来的
well, thank you, smart guy. Thanks. That's actually why I'm here.
因为我得搞一堆化妆品才能拍毕业照
Because I have to get a ton of cover-up for the grad photo.
该死
Oh, man. Fuck.
我得给朱尔丝买♥♥个新的床罩
And I'm gonna get Jules a new comforter.
我也要买♥♥床罩 大学里用的
I have to get a comforter too. For college.
-是吗 -对 我刚想起我需要一个
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah, I just figured I would need one.
那么 塞思
So, Seth... .
你要给我买♥♥点化妆品吗
So do you wanna come buy me cover-up or something?
我是说 你欠我的
I mean, you kind of owe me.
对 当然要买♥♥ 我很乐意
Yeah, definitely. I would love to do that.
去年我长了好多粉刺
I had such bad acne last year...
所以我对这种东西很在行
...that I pretty much became, like, an expert on the stuff.
是你开的车 是埃文开车带我来的 所以
well, you drove. Evan drove me here, though, so... .
这样 那么 我是说 我开我爸爸的车来的
well, so...well, I mean, I have my dad's car.
所以我可以让你搭车
So I could just give you a lift...
而埃文可以送贝卡回家
...and then Evan could take Becca home.
要是这样行的话 我不知道你们是不是顺路
If that works. I don't know if it's in your route.
我没问题
It'd be fine with me.
好 也许我们还可以去吃点东西
Fine, yeah. Maybe we can get some food.
好 我喜欢
Yeah, I'd like that.
那么我回头再给你打电♥话♥
So I guess I'll call you, then.
好 给我打电♥话♥ 你知道我的号♥码
Yeah, give me a call. Yeah, you have my number.
我有你的号♥码 那么你送她吧
I have your information. So put her there.
太好了 好的,哥们
Perfect. Good. All right, man.
-好 -好的
-Okay. -Okay, guys.
-贝卡 -再见
-Becca. -Bye, guys.
-再见 玩得开心 -回头见 朱尔丝
-Bye, have fun. -See you, Jules.
好 那很好 太好了
Yeah, that's funny. Too funny.
你想上哪去吃
where do you wanna go to eat?
你可以认真地帮我参谋一下 该买♥♥什么化妆品吗
So can you honestly help me figure out what kind of cover-up to get?
我爱你
I love you.
电影精选列表