完全保持平常的样子
just totally normal.
我只是个教堂认识的朋友,你知道的,
I’m just a friend from church, you know,
碰巧是个政♥府♥间谍
that happens to be a government spy.
而且不是同性恋的那种
[laughs]A non-gay one.
你懂的,一个非同性恋的政♥府♥间谍
You know, a non-gay government spy
就是那种会过来,想要,你知道,
that just comes over and wants to, you know,
和你还有你女儿一起吃披萨的人
have pizza with you and your daughters.
你知道,就是让一切显得正常 好吧
You know, just make it normal.Okay.
你-你并不正常,约翰,
You’re-you’re not normal, John,
但是...
but... [snickers]
我喜欢你
[laughing] I like you.
你知道什么不正常吗?嗯?
You know what’s not normal? Hmm?
你一直都这样吗?
You just look like this all the time?[scoffs]
看起来很诱人
Looking inviting. [laughing]
哦
[knocking on door] [Leigh] Oh.
他来了 好吗?
He’s here. Okay?
你好
[Jeffrey] Hello.
请进
Please come in.
哇,这么多吃的
Wow, that’s a lot of food.
姑娘们,这是我朋友约翰
Girls, this is my friend John.
约翰,这是我的女儿们
John, these are my girls.
嘿,姑娘们
Hey, girls.
呃,你们好 我是约翰·佐林
Uh, hi. I’m-I’m John Zorin.
我是你们妈妈在教堂认识的好朋友
I’m your mom’s good friend from church.
你一定是迪伊
You must be Dee.
是迪莉娅的简称吗?
That’s short for Delia?
对 是的
Yeah. Yes.
你一定是林赛,那是...的简称
You must be Lindsay, and that’s short for...
这其实不是什么简称
That’s not short for anything at all, actually. [laughs]
听着,我对你们早有耳闻
Look, I’ve heard so much about you guys.
呃,我听说的事情之一,
Uh, and one of the things that I have heard,
就是你,迪,和我一样是塞尔达的超级粉丝
is that you, Dee, happen to be a huge fan of Zelda,like I am.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
是的 对吗?
Yeah. Is that right?
很好,因为我给你买♥♥了这个林克玩偶
Good, ’cause I got you this Link doll.
还有一个问题:
And another question:
你玩过四支剑吗?
[whispering] Have you played Four Swords?
没有 它太棒了,
No. It is so amazing,
还附带这个特殊控制器
and it comes with this special controller
我稍后会教你如何使用
that I’ll teach you how to use later
直到你能打败我为止,
until you can whup my butt,
你大概很快就能做到了
which you’ll probably be able to do really quickly
因为我听说你是个塞尔达大♥师♥
‘’cause I hear you’re, like, a Zeldamaster.
谢谢 是的 塞尔达确实有效
Thanks. Yes. Zeldaworked.
一个搞定
One down.
林赛,这是给你的,
Lindsay, for you,
我收集了一批充满青春期焦虑的音乐
I have an assortment of very angsty teenage music
供你欣赏
for your listening pleasure.
谢谢?
[laughs] [Leigh] Thank you?
不,谢谢你
No, thank you.
很高兴认识你,约翰·佐林,
Nice to meet you, John Zorin,
妈妈在教堂认识的朋友
Mom’s friend from church.
你要去哪儿?我还有作业要做
Where are you going? I have homework.
没事的
[sighs heavily] [Jeffrey] It’s okay.
也许下次吧
[laughs] Maybe next time.
好吗?
Okay? [Leigh groans]
没事吧?别担心
All right? Don’t worry. [sighs]
我,呃,正好也给你带了点东西,
I, uh, also happened to have gotten you something,
利小姐 哦
Miss Leigh. Oh.
这一切真是太贴心了
[Leigh] This is all so sweet. [chuckles]
我为林赛感到难过
I’m sorry about Lindsay.
我...我本以为这对她来说会很难接受
I-I thought this might be hard for her.
是的 不,而且,你看,我理解这一点
[Jeffrey] Yeah. No, and, look, I understand that.
这个必须放在最上面
[Dee] This one has to go on top.
对,最上面那部分
[Jeffrey] Yeah, the top, top part.
这个必须得拿掉……
And this one has to go...
等等,灯在哪儿……
[Jeffrey] But wait, where’s the light...
等等,你得接上
[Dee] Wait, you got to connect.
哦,这咔嗒声
[Jeffrey] Oh, the click. [chuckles]
我爱死这咔嗒声了
I love the click.
这个必须装在那个上面 迪伊?
And this one has to go on that. [Leigh] Dee?
是啊
Yeah.
11 点了 已经过 11 点了
It’s 11:00. Past 11:00.
拜托了,让我们完成这个吧 求你了?
Oh, come on, let us finish this. Please?
求你了?她可是最棒的建筑师呢
Please? She’s, like, the best builder.
我们只差 20 块就完成了
We’re like 20 pieces away from the end.
是啊,求你了,妈妈
[Dee] Yeah, please, Mom.
就差一点 下次吧,好吗?
So close. Another time, okay?
好的
[Jeffrey] Okay.
和你在一起我真的很开心
I had the best time with you.
好吗?嗯
Okay? Yeah.
我能再见到你吗?
[Jeffrey] Can I see you again?
我很乐意
I’d like that.
是吗?是的
Yeah?Yeah.
那如果太晚了,我就直接过来敲你窗户?
So, if it’s late, I’ll just come and, like, tap on your window?
哦
Oh. [snickers]
我不确定自己是不是...
I don’t know if I’m a...
那种会"敲窗户"的女生,约翰
"tap on the window" kind of girl, John.
不怕?
No?
好吧,那我直接敲前门怎么样?
All right, how about I just knock on the front door?
好的
Okay.
[piano playing "I’ll be Home
♪ 我会回家 ♪
[Pastor Ron] ♪ I’ll be home♪
♪ 我会回家 ♪
♪ I’ll be home♪
♪ 当你的夜晚充满困扰 ♪
♪ When your nights are troubled♪
♪ 当你孤身一人 ♪
♪ And you’re all alone♪
♪ 哦 ♪ ♪ 当你情绪低落时 ♪
[choir] ♪ Ooh♪ ♪ When you’re feeling down♪
♪ 哦 ♪ ♪ 你需要些许慰藉 ♪
♪ Ooh♪ ♪ You need some sympathy♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ Ooh♪
♪ 身边空无一人 ♪
♪ There’s no one else around♪
♪ 哦 ♪ ♪ 陪伴在你身旁 ♪
♪ Ooh♪ ♪ To keep you company♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ Ooh♪
♪ 啊 ♪ ♪ 记住 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Ah♪ ♪ Remember, baby♪
♪ 你永远可以 ♪
♪ You can always♪
♪ 依靠我 ♪ ♪ 依靠我 ♪
♪ Count on me♪ ♪ Count on me♪
♪ 我这就回家 ♪
♪ I’ll be home♪
♪ 我会回家 我会回家 ♪
♪ I’ll be home I’ll be home♪
♪ 我会回家 ♪
♪ I’ll be home♪
♪ 我会回家 ♪
♪ I’ll be home♪
♪ 无论你漂泊何方 ♪
♪ Wherever you may wander♪
♪ 无论你漂泊何方 ♪
♪ Wherever you may roam♪
♪ 哦 ♪ ♪ 你终将归来 ♪
♪ Ooh♪ ♪ You come back♪
♪ 我会在此为你守候 ♪
♪ I’ll be waiting here for you♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ Ooh♪
♪ 啊 ♪ ♪ 我永驻于此 ♪
♪ Ah♪ ♪ I’ll be here♪
♪ 为了安慰你 ♪
♪ To comfort you♪
♪ 并陪你度过难关 ♪ ♪ 并陪你度过难关 ♪
♪ And see you through♪ ♪ And see you through♪
♪ 我会回家 我会回家 ♪
♪ I’ll be home I’ll be home♪
再见,万圣节 ♪ 我会回家 ♪
[Leigh] Goodbye, Halloween. ♪ I’ll be home♪
火鸡时间到了
Turkey time.
别碰那个灯 我不会的
[Leigh] Don’t hit the light. [Otis] I won’t.
是啊,也许明年我们该买♥♥个充气版的奥蒂斯
Yeah, maybe next year we should get an inflatable Otis.
嘿 这-这次我可不会插手
Hey. I-I’m not stepping in this time.
好的?你必须这么做 你必须这么做
Okay? You got to do it. You got to do it.
你得给那个恶霸鼻子来一拳,明白吗?
You got to punch the bully in the nose, you know?
好样的,奥蒂斯 没错
My man, Otis.Yeah.
是的 米奇,我有件事要告诉你
Yeah. I need to tell you something, Mitch.
哇,好吧 嗯
Whoa, okay.Yeah.
我是说...好吧 什么?
I mean-- okay. What?
呃...
Um... [breathing heavily]
什么?
电影精选列表