♪ 啪,咚,啪,咚,咚... ♪
♪ Pa, rum, pum, pum, pum...♪ [Jeffrey speaks indistinctly]
这辆车真不错,对吧?
[salesman] That’s a nice ride right there, huh?
经典的 1999 年款,行驶里程极低
Classic 1999 with very low mileage.
-是吗? -颜色也很棒
[Jeffrey] Yeah? [salesman] Great color, too.
很棒的家庭用车
Awesome family car.
它是自动挡的
[Jeffrey] It’s automatic.
自动挡 价格很实惠
[salesman] It is automatic. Great price.
你们想试试吗?好啊
You guys want to try it out? Yeah.
钥匙就在这儿 看这个
Got the keys right here. Look at that.
座椅很不错吧?
[sighs] It’s nice seats, right?
现在的车都没这种手感了
You know, modern cars just don’t have the same feel.
这简直像是黄金时代
This is kind of like the golden era.
90 年代
The ’90s. [sighs]
你知道,就是...现在的车再也造不出这种感觉了,懂吗?
You know, just... [stammers] They don’t make modern cars like this anymore, you know?
是啊 这些——这些车就像沙发一样舒服
Yeah. These-these are like sofas.
你们系好安全带了吗?系了,系了
You guys buckled up? [Leigh] Yeah, yeah.
这附近有警♥察♥吗?哦,没有没有
Any cops around here ever? Oh, no, no.
这里没人会拦你
Nobody’s gonna stop you here.
就稍微推一下
Just gonna push it just a little bit.
好的
[salesman chuckles] Okay.
好的
Okay. [girls laugh]
哦,哦,哦,哦
[chuckles] Oh, oh, oh, oh.
这车马力不错 好的
It’s got some horsepower. Okay.
好吧,好吧
All right, all right.
配备了一台不错的 V6 发动机...
Got a nice V-6... [engine revving]
好的 好的
Okay. Okay. [yells nervously]
喂,喂,喂,喂!
[tires squealing] Hey, hey, hey, hey!
先生!先生!
Hey, sir! Sir!
当心!要来了
Watch out! Here we go.
哦 哦!哦!
Oh. Oh! Oh! [tires squealing]
妈的!
[girls scream] [scream] Fuck!
该死!慢点!慢点!
[girls laughing] Fuck! Slow down! Slow down!
慢点!慢点!这可是二手车!
Slow down! Slow down! It’s a used car!
慢点!
Slow down! [scream]
慢点!慢点!
Slow down! Slow down!
♪ 我为他献上最精彩的演奏 ♪
[tires screeching] ♪ I played my best for him♪
♪ 吧,隆,砰,砰,砰... ♪
♪ Pa, rum, pum, pum, pum...♪
[Jeffrey and girls laughing]
你们没事吧?
You guys okay?
妈的!有事?
Motherfucker! Yeah?
好的,没问题
All right, good. [laughing]
你怎么回事,老兄?
What’s wrong with you, man?
冷静点 不,不,快出去
[laughs] Calm down. No, no, get out.
冷静下来 不,不,不 快出去 快出去!
Calm down. No, no, no. Get out. Get out!
我来开车带我们回去 琳赛,琳赛 快停下
I’m driving us back. Lindsay, Lindsay. Stop.
冷静点 琳赛,到前面来 你来开车 你到后座去
Calm down. Lindsay, get up here. You drive. You in the back.
不行,也许不该让她开车,约翰
No, maybe she shouldn’t drive, John.
不,不行,她还是个孩子!她不会开车!
No. No, she’s a kid! She can’t drive!
这里车流很忙,路况复杂 不,她会开的 你听我说
It’s busy here. It’s busy. No, she can drive. Listen.
不行,现在就把钥匙给我 不,不可以
No, give me the keys right now.No, no.
停下,快停下 冷静点,好吗?
Stop, stop. Calm down, okay?
怎么教小孩游泳?直接把他们扔进水里
How do you teach a kid to swim? You throw them in the water.
对吧?如果你想让她开车,
Right? If you want her to drive,
就得让她亲自开 没错,加油,琳赛
we got to let her drive. [Dee] Oh, yeah. Go, Lindsay.
她真的有驾照吗?
[salesman] Does she even have a license?
她有驾照 不行
[Jeffrey] She has her permit. [Leigh] No.
不行,有驾照也不能试驾
[salesman] No, you cannot test-drive with a permit.
听着,只要这位小姐同意
Look, listen, I’m gonna purchase this car
我就买♥♥下这辆车,而且付现金
if the young lady approves, and I’m gonna pay cash.
你觉得怎么样?
How’s that sound to you?
让你来保管它
I’ll let you hold it.
加油
Come on.
是的
Yes.
上来吧 你来开车
Get up here. You’re driving.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
系好安全带 安全第一
Seat belts. Safety first.
好的,这不是手动挡
All right, this is not a manual transmission.
这是自动挡,所以简单多了
This is an automatic, so it’s so much easier.
你完全不用管左脚
You can just forget about your left foot.
只管右脚就行
It’s all right foot.
把你的右脚放在那个刹车上,
So put your right foot on that brake right there,
就是那个大踏板
the big pedal.
对,用力踩到底 完全踩到底 要非常用力
Yep, push it all the way in. All the way in. Real firm.
好,现在伸出你的右手,
Okay, now you’re gonna take your right hand,
你要把它朝自己方向拉,然后向下拉到“D”档
you’re gonna pull that towards you and down to "D."
完美 现在松开吧
Perfect. Now let it go.
两点回来
Back at two.
好了 我们不用担心汽油了
All right. We’re not gonna worry about the gas.
你只要轻轻松开刹车
You’re just gonna ease your foot off the brake
我们继续前进,就这样
and we’re just gonna move forward, and that’s it.
好吗?深呼吸
All right? Take a big breath.
你能行的
You got this. [chuckles] [Dee laughing]
你能行的 来吧
[laughing] You got it. Come on.
你能行的 快,快,快,快,快
You got it. Go, go, go, go, go.
对对对对 这很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s good.
-不错 -挺好的
[Jeffrey] Nice. [Leigh] Good one.
好了,各位家人
All right, family.
我向来喜欢为满意的顾客拍照留念,
I always love to take pictures of my happy customers,
如果你们不介意的话
if you guys don’t mind.
好的
All right.
灿烂一笑
Big smile. [camera clicks]
再来一次,再来一次
One more, one more. [camera winding]
现在,假设你♥爸♥爸差点撞车了
Now, let’s pretend your dad almost crashed the car.
好的
All right. [camera winding]
嘿,太棒了,伙计们,干得漂亮
[all chuckling] Hey, great, great stuff, guys.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你开车技术比他好多了
You’re a better driver than him. [laughter]
这倒是实话 坐在你车上我感觉特别特别安心,开得真不错
That’s true, actually. I felt really, really safe with you, so good job.
噢,我很高兴听你这么说
Oh, I’m glad.
谢谢你,约翰 恭喜你,兄弟
Thank you, John. Congrats, man.
姑娘们,你们能先在车里等一下吗?我想和约翰谈谈
Will you girls wait in the car while I talk to John
就一分钟左右 给
for just, like, a minute? Here.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay. [keys jingling]
我们搞到一辆破车
We got a beater. [laughs]
是的,我们搞到一辆破车 没错
Yeah, we got a beater. Yeah.
我必须说出来
I have to say it.
我不喜欢那样开车 好吧
I did not like that driving. Okay.
对不起 我知道
I’m sorry. I know.
我不该那么做的
I shouldn’t have done that.
是啊
Yeah.
但林赛真的是个非常非常棒的新手司机
But Lindsay was a really, really good first-time driver.
对吧?她开得太好了
Wasn’t she? She was great.
是啊 她表现得真棒
Yeah. She did so good.
而且...而且...我不知道...
And-and-- I don’t know--
我觉得她开始喜欢我了
I think she’s starting to like me.
她们俩都喜欢你
They both like you.
她们真的很喜欢你,好吗?
They really like you, okay?
我喜欢你
I like you.
只是...只是需要稍微放慢一点节奏,好吗?
Just... just need to slow it down a little bit, okay?
好的
Okay.
我们不需要那么多东西,约翰
And we don’t need so many things, John.
我们只要你
We just want you.
做你自己就好 像平常那样就好
Just be you. Be normal.
我保证 最正常不过了 好的
I promise. The most normal.Okay.
你去旅行,等你回来,
You take your trip, and when you come back,
我们过几个正常的夜晚,好吗?
we’ll have a-a few normal nights, okay?
不再飙车特技了,我保证
No more stunt driving, I promise.
好的
Okay.
哦,天哪
电影精选列表