派对办得怎么样,嗯,我觉得我们尽力了
how the party was, and, yeah, I think we did our best.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
泳池的事或许就别提了
Maybe we don’t mention the pool. [chuckles]
重要的是尝试,对吧?
It’s the trying that counts, right?
妈妈!
[Becky] Mommy!
生日快乐,寿星女
Hi, birthday girl. [Jeffrey sighs]
你的派对怎么样?
How was your party?
大家都尽力了
[Becky] Everybody did their best.
哦 你准备好参加另一个派对了吗?
[Talena] Oh. Are you ready for your other party?
[car door closes]
你好
Hi.
你好吗?
How are you?
嘿,我能跟你聊一下吗?
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
很快很快,就一会儿
Real-real quick, real quick.
我知道最近几个月很不容易,
I know the last few months haven’t been easy,
而我们却没有真正需要的东西,
and we don’t have the things that we actually need,
这是我的错,我承认这一点
and that’s my fault and I own that.
好吗?我承认,但我觉得我现在已经想明白了
Okay? I do, but I-I think I have it figured out now.
我只需要运用我的超能力,
I just got to use my superpower and
集中精力在我想要的事情上 你的超能力呢?
put my brain on what I want. Your superpower?
你的超能力?是的
Your superpower? Yes.
我做不到,杰夫 听着...不行
I can’t do this, Jeff. Look-- No.
我受够了 拜托,别这样
I’m done. Come on, please don’t do this.
再见
Goodbye. [car door closes]
好的,香蕉脑袋
All right, banana head.
说再见吧
Say goodbye.
爱你!
[Becky] Love you!
等等,等等,等等,等等,等等,等等!
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
我没有怪她嘲笑我
[Jeffrey] I didn’t blame her for laughing at me.
没有怪她觉得我是个笑话
For thinking I was a joke.
但她对我有些事并不了解
But there were things that she didn’t know about me.
那些并不那么好笑的事
Things that weren’t so funny. [ladder clattering]
史蒂夫知道我的能耐
Steve knew what I was capable of.
我确实能看到别人看不到的东西
I do see things that other people don’t see.
就像现在,我看见那个孩子正爬上梯子,
Like right now, I see that kid climbing up that ladder,
而且我知道在那脆弱的屋顶下面
and I know that under that flimsy roof
这是一台能把碎牛肉和土豆变成钞票的机器
is a machine that turns ground beef and potatoes into money.
同样的用餐区域,
[entry bell jingles] With the same dining room,
同样的油炸锅闪烁着红色计时灯,
the same deep fryers with blinking red timer lights,
同样的奶昔机提供着那两种固定口味
the same shake machine with the same two flavors
同一个装满周末公♥司♥汉堡收入的保险箱
and the same safe full of weekend corporate burger money
没人会注意到少了这笔钱
that no one was gonna miss.
每家麦当劳都会在周一早上
They empty that safe at the exact same time
同一时间清空那个保险箱
on Monday morning at every single McDonald’s.
你好 欢迎光临麦当劳
Hi. Welcome to McDonald’s.
你想好要点什么了吗?
Do you know what you want?
嗯?
Huh?
嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
呃,是的,我想好了
Um, yeah, I figured it out.
谢谢
Thank you.
全美有超过一万家
[Jeffrey] There are over 10,000
几乎一模一样的麦当劳
almost identical McDonald’s across the United States.
你需要抢多少家
Question was: How many do you need to rob
才能买♥♥得起真正的房♥子,
to get a real house,
给孩子买♥♥些好东西,就能赢回你的家庭?
buy your kids nice things and win your family back?
结果答案是 45
Turns out, the answer is 45.
屋顶大盗又出手了,
[reporter over TV] The Roofman has struck again,
在这家麦当劳的屋顶上开了个洞
cutting a hole through the roof of this McDonald’s
位于费耶特维尔市麦迪逊街与朱厄尔街的拐角处
at the corner of Madison and Jewell in Fayetteville.
可想而知,这是一次可怕的经历
As you can imagine, this was a terrifying experience.
他闯进来,把我们扔进冰柜
[Duane over TV] He came in, threw us in the freezer
还把他的外套给了我
and gave me his coat.
他把外套给你了?是的
He gave you his coat? Yes.
呃,是的,他不想让我着凉
Uh, yeah, he didn’t want me to be cold.
他其实人真的很好
He was actually really nice.
警方认为这是同一名嫌疑人
[reporter] Police believe this is the same suspect
他一直在我们社区制♥造♥恐慌
who has been terrorizing our local community
已犯下 45 起案件...
with 45 incidents...
嗯...仅过去这一年
Mm. ...this past year alone.
我们已绘制出屋顶大盗的画像
We have a sketch of the Roofman.
他总是戴着口罩
He is always wearing a mask.
据描述他身高六尺二寸,体格健壮
He’s described as six-foot-two with an athletic build.
什么?屋顶大盗还袭击了
What? The Roofman has also struck
汉堡王、肯德基...
Burger King, Kentucky Fried Chicken...
杰夫,你这台电视真不错
Nice TV you got here, Jeff.
大
Big.
你怎么买♥♥得起那样的东西?
How you afford something like that?
外面有 15 个饿坏了的孩子
We got 15 hungry kids out there
正为蛋糕而疯狂
that are losing their minds for cake.
我们得走了
We got to go. [TV volume increases]
...所有这些明目张胆的事件...
[reporter] ...all of these brazen incidents...
我们得走了 等等,等等
We got to go. Hold on, hold on.
我们现在就得走 让我看看...
We got to go right now. Let me see...
如果她现在拿不到礼物...
If she doesn’t get her presents right now...
我想知道那个该死的嫌疑人到底怎么回事
I want to know what’s going on with the damn suspect.
...她会发疯的 我能看看吗?
...she’s gonna lose her mind. Can I see?
好吧 你干嘛关掉?
All right. Why you turning it off?
等等,等等,等等,等等,等等,等等 别,别,别,别...
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Don’t, don’t, don’t, d--
加油
[groans]Come on.
我们走
Let’s go.
该死的,老兄
Goddamn, man.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
[band and guests] ♪ Happy birthday to you♪
♪ 生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ To you♪
♪ 生日快乐,女匪徒 ♪
♪ Happy birthday, bandida♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ 你
♪ Happy birthday to you♪ You.
出发!
Let’s go!
好的
All right.
深吸一口气,许个大愿 开始啦
Big breath, big wish. Here we go.
好的,今年我们先来唱这一首
All right, we’re gonna do this one first this year.
小盒子里的大惊喜
Big things in little boxes.
这是什么?
[Becky] What is this?
车♥库♥门遥控器?
A garage door opener?
为什么给我车♥库♥门遥控器?
Why’d you give me a garage door opener?
我也不知道 只是想不到还能放哪儿
I don’t know. I just couldn’t think of anywhere else
把那个,呃,剑齿虎放好,所以...
to put, uh, the saber-toothed tiger, so...
我不知道 总不能放厨房♥里吧?
I don’t know. I couldn’t put it in the kitchen, could I?
那它到底在哪儿?
[whispering] So, where is it?
你是全世界最棒的爸爸!
You’re the best daddy in the whole entire world!
现在,去吧,赶紧上车
Now, go ahead, get on it.
我很喜欢
[Becky] I love it.
你们怎么样?
How you guys doing?
我们在找杰弗里·曼彻斯特
We’re looking for Jeffrey Manchester.
是关于登记的事吗?
This about the registration?
就在这儿,稍等
Yeah, I got it right in here. One second.
停下
Stop.
你被捕了!
You’re under arrest!
喂!嘿 嘿 嘿
[Steve] Whoa! Hey, hey, hey.
不许动!你被捕了!
[officer] Freeze! You’re under arrest!
曼彻斯特先生,请起立
[judge] Mr. Manchester, please rise.
检方已超越法定举证责任范围
The State has proved beyond the defined burden
证实您犯下持危险武器抢劫罪
that you committed the crime of robbery with a dangerous weapon.
我希望予以酌情考量
I’d like to take in consideration
你为这个国家在军队中服役
your service to this country in the armed forces
以及你的孩子们失去父亲的影响
and the impact of your children losing a father.
我知道你骗过了所有人
Now, I know you got everyone fooled
让他们以为你是个好人,但我知道你是个祸害
thinking you’re a nice guy, but I know you’re a menace.
虽然你只被指控犯下一桩抢劫案,
Although you’re only being tried for one robbery,
但我们知道你犯下的远不止这些
we know you’ve done many more.
因此检方已请求
And so the prosecution has requested
我以一项重罪绑♥架♥罪名起诉
电影精选列表