Okay.
难以置信
[door closes] [Mitch] Unbelievable.
是啊,你简直是个难以置信的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you’re an unbelievable dick.
我知道你是个母亲 你之前提过
I know you’re a mom. You mentioned it before.
又拿母亲身份说事 真够可以的
Mom card. Unbelievable.
美元符号♥,U,
[Jeffrey] Dollar sign, U,
C,C,E,
C, C, E,
美元符号♥,美元符号♥
dollar sign, dollar sign.
这是我见过最蠢的密♥码♥...
That’s the dumbest password I’ve ever...
我听说过
I’ve ever heard of.
"成功 "
"$ucce$$."
呵
[computer chimes] Heh.
我们找到利了
[goofy voice] We found Leigh.
星期六
Saturday.
再见
Goodbye.
哔哔,哔哔,哔哔,哔哔,哔哔,哔哔,哔哔,哔哔,哔哔,哔哔
Boop, boop, boop, boop, boop, boop, boop, boop, boop, boop.
[pops lips, clicks tongue]
你今天休假了
You have the day off now. [pops lips]
瞧
Voilà.
新闻现在开始
[news theme plays] [announcer] The news starts now.
预计将有超过三万人
[news anchor] More than 30,000 folks are expected
涌入小镇
to crowd into town.
...想出了"宝贝洗车"的主意
[reporter] ...came up with the idea "Babe Wash."
而且比基尼确实能招揽生意
And the bikinis do bring in the business.
最盛大的独♥立♥日庆典
[reporter 2] The biggest celebrations of the Fourth
就在我身后的天空上演
take place in the skies right behind me.
人们会觉得无聊
[Jeffrey] People get bored
与上周的新闻一起
with last week’s news.
很快,他们甚至记不起为什么认得你的脸
Pretty soon, they can’t even remember why they know your face.
除非你真的惹毛他们,否则连警♥察♥也会失去兴趣
Even cops lose interest unless you really piss ’em off.
最终所有人都会忘记你
Everybody forgets you eventually.
除了那些真正爱你的人
Except people who really love you.
我无法在不伤害他们的情况下接近现在爱我的人
I couldn’t get to the people who love me now without hurting them.
我唯一可能再次见到他们的地方是在别处
The only place I might ever see them again was somewhere else
以及另一个时间
and some other time.
第一步是离开这里...
The first step was getting out of here... [pliers click]
...去那里
...to get there.
喂?
[Michelle] Hello?
你好 呃...
Hi. Um...
那...呃...请问,请问我能和史蒂夫通话吗?
Wh-- Is, uh-- May I, may I speak to Steve?
请问?抱歉,您是哪位?
Please? Sorry, who is this?
哦,我是朋友
Oh, this is a friend.
那个,我是说...这是奥利弗 他,呃,他的表弟
Well, I mean, this is... Oliver. His, uh, his cousin.
我刚才...我在做这个小...
[chuckles] I was-- I’m doing this little...
一次小小的越野旅行,而且,呃,
little cross-country trip, and, uh,
他当时,他当时在等我 我本该去拜访的
he was, he was expecting me. I was supposed to visit.
嗯 嗯
Mm. Mm.
他没提过拜访的事
He didn’t say anything about a visit.
我不知道他还有个表亲
And I didn’t know he had a cousin.
他大概是忘了提这事吧
He must have forgot to mention it, I guess.
呃...
Um... [stammers]
请问您是哪...请问您是哪位?
Who am I sp-- who am I speaking with?
哦,我是他女朋友
Oh, I’m his girlfriend.
不过这是怎么回事?
What is this about, though?
因为我正忙着呢,所以,呃...
’Cause I’m in the middle of something, so, uh...
他女朋友...好吧,太好了
His girl-- okay, great.
我现在能和史蒂夫谈谈吗?
Could I talk to Steve now?
他不在这里
He isn’t here.
好的,那我应该...
Okay, well, should I call back in, like, a...
大概一小时后再打来?
like, an hour or so?
呃,他要到 12 月 1 号♥才会回来
Uh, well, he’s not gonna be back until December 1st.
有人能去哪儿待到十二月?
Where does anyone go till December?
他在阿富汗
He’s in Afghanistan.
他不在阿富汗
He’s not in Afghanistan.
我们两年前就从阿富汗回来了
We got back two years ago from Afghanistan.
他签了一份六个月的合同
Well, he took a six-month contract.
不过他让我帮他记录留言
Um, but he asked me to take messages for him.
如果他来电♥话♥
Is there something that you want me
你有什么需要我转告的吗?
to tell him if he calls?
嗯,那个...
Yeah, uh...
告诉他,奥利弗表弟会暂时
tell him that, uh, Cousin Oliver is gonna stay
住在附近的亲戚家,直到他 12 月 1 号♥回来
with relatives in the area until he’s back
参加一个非常重要的会议
on December 1st for a really important meeting.
好的,我会告诉他的
Okay, I will tell him that.
那个,到时候我也会去见你的
And, uh, I will see you then, too, I guess.
奥利弗表弟
Cousin Oliver.
再见
[laughs] Bye. [line clicks]
喂?
[Becky over phone] Hello?
别挠我痒痒了 等一下
Stop tickling me. Just a sec.
喂?
Hello? [giggles]
加里疯了
[giggling] Gary is crazy.
加里!
Gary!
是谁?喂?
[Gary laughing] Who is it? Hello?
加里!
[Gary laughing] [giggling] Gary!
喂?加里
Hello?Gary.
这是谁?
Who is this? [Becky continues giggling]
杰夫,是你吗?
Jeff, is this you?
你要是再打过来,我就报♥警♥了
If you call here again, I’m gonna call the cops.
听见没有?
Do you hear me? [Jeffrey crying softly]
我们已经翻篇了
We’ve moved on.
你也该向前看了
And you need to move on, too. [Becky chattering]
别再往这儿打电♥话♥了
Don’t call here anymore.
好痒啊
[Elmo] That tickles.
[laughing]
哦,天哪,好痒啊
Oh, boy, that tickles.
艾摩想玩
[distorted] Elmo wants to play.
[laughing]
我们玩吧
Let’s play. [overlapping chatter]
哦,天哪,好痒啊
[Elmo 2] Oh, boy, that tickles.
艾摩爱你
[Elmo 3] Elmo love you.
艾摩想和你玩 你是艾摩的小甜心
Elmo wants to play. You’re Elmo’s sweetheart.
好痒啊 我们一起玩吧
That tickles. Let’s play.
艾摩爱你
Elmo love you.
哦,天哪,好痒啊
Oh, boy, that tickles.
[distorted, overlapping chatter]
我们玩吧
Let’s play. [Elmo singing "The ABC Song
艾摩爱你
Elmo love you.
艾摩喜欢他的 ABC 字母歌♥……
Elmo loves his ABCs...
-嘿,莉 -奥蒂-奥蒂-奥蒂斯
Hey, Leigh. [Mitch] Otee-Otee-Otis.
嘿
[murmurs] Hey.
嘿,米奇
[Otis] Hey, Mitch.
你正是我想见的人
You’re just the man I want to see.
酷
Cool.
你,呃...
You, uh...
你喜欢花生 M&M 巧克力豆,对吧?
you like Peanut M&Ms, right?
是啊 怎么了?
Yeah.Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
因为我们少了很多
[Mitch over headphones] ’Cause we’re missing a lot
花生 M&M 巧克力豆 你知道原因吗?
of Peanut M&Ms. You have any idea why?
没有
No.
怎么了?没什么事
[Mitch] What’s wrong? [Otis] Nothing’s wrong.
你看起来很紧张 我没有
[Mitch] Seem nervous. [Otis] I’m not.
没有
[Leigh] No.
不行?不行 绝对不行
[Mitch] No? No. Not happening.
你不能那样跟他说话
You can’t talk to him like that.
好吧 你知道吗,我们外面少了六箱货
Okay. You know, we are missing half a dozen boxes out there.
我刚才就在想...叮...
And I just thought-- boop--
他们肯定躲在什么地方... 噗
they got to be hiding somewhere-- boop.
我真的很抱歉
[Leigh] I am so sorry.
天啊,他不能这样跟你说话
[Mitch] Oh, God. He cannot talk to you that way.
现在我倒成了坏人
[Mitch] I’m the bad guy now.
你得学会为自己出头
[Leigh] Hey. You got to stick up for yourself.
明白吗?不然他会变本加厉的
电影精选列表