I got you.
零,三,六,
[officer over radio] Zero, three, six,
五,九,八,二
five, nine, eight, two.
卫生间安全
[officer] Bathroom’s clear. [door opens, closes]
注意,
[Mitch over speakers] Attention,
玩具反斗城的顾客们
Toys "R" Us customers.
本店将在五分钟后结束营业
Our store will be closing in five minutes.
所以,如果您不是玩具或员工,
So, if you are not a toy or an employee,
请将选购的商品带到前台结账
please bring your purchases up to the front.
无论您是孩子还是家长
Whether you are a kid or a parent
或是叔叔或朋友让梦想成真,
or an uncle or a friend making a dream come true,
是时候做出选择了
it is time to make your choices
请到前方收银台与我们汇合
and meet us at the register up front.
如果今晚无法决定,不必担心
If you can’t decide tonight, don’t worry.
我们保证明天还会在此恭候
We promise you we will be here tomorrow,
只要你保证永远不长大
just as long as you promise us to never grow up.
杰弗里·曼彻斯特,又名
[news anchor] Jeffrey Manchester, also known
"屋顶人",今天早些时候从布朗溪监狱越狱
as the Roofman, escaped from Brown Creek Prison earlier today.
今晚,他仍然在逃
Tonight, he’s still out there somewhere.
当局发现曼彻斯特,
[reporter] Authorities discovered Manchester,
他因持械抢劫和绑♥架♥罪正在服刑 45 年,
who was serving 45 years for armed robbery and kidnapping,
今天下午被发现失踪...
was missing this afternoon...
哈 ...在一次例行点名期间
Ha. ...during a routine head count.
狱警不知道曼彻斯特越狱的方式
Correction officers do not know the method
或确切时间……
or exact time of Manchester’s escape...
他们至今仍不知道我是如何逃脱的
They still don’t know how I got out.
……但认为他可能仍在夏洛特地区
...but believe he may still be in the Charlotte area.
-不,不,不 我早就离开了 -我们相信他是在
No, no, no. I’m-I’m long gone. [Scheimreif] We believe he fled
今天中午 12 点到下午 4 点之间逃走的
sometime between 12:00 and 4:00 this afternoon.
他是个非常聪明的人,智商超群
He’s a very smart individual. Super intelligent.
可能达到了天才级别
Probably genius level.
但他也是个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥
But he’s also an absolute idiot.
我们认为嫌疑人可能持有武器
We believe that the suspect could be armed.
而且他有暴♥力♥行为的前科
And he has a history of violent behavior.
什么?警方正在要求
What? [reporter] Police are asking
如果你看到长得像曼彻斯特的人,
if you see someone who looks like Manchester,
请立即联♥系♥当局,不要与他正面冲突
please call authorities and do not confront him.
好的
Okay.
好的
All right.
是啊
Yeah.
一、二、三、四,
Password: one, two, three, four,
五、六
five, six.
哇 没错
Whoa. Yeah.
大多数人越狱后
[Jeffrey] Most guys, when they escape,
几小时内就会被抓
get caught in the first few hours.
他们只顾拼命逃得越远越快越好
They go as far as they can as fast as they can.
这招从来都不管用
[knocks] And that never works.
诀窍在于停下来
The trick is to stop.
找个没人会注意的地方
Find a place no one will look.
有时候,最隐蔽的藏身之处反而就在众目睽睽之下
[Jeffrey] Sometimes, the best hiding places are in plain sight.
一个人们过于忙碌而无暇顾及你的地方
A place where people are too preoccupied to see you.
所以我像老鼠一样保持安静
So I kept quiet as a mouse.
但夜晚除外
But not at night.
夜晚属于我
I owned the night.
♪ 我们究竟哪里出了错?♪
♪ Where did we go wrong?♪
对"天台飞贼"的追捕行动
[reporter] The manhunt for the Roofman
已进入第三天
enters its third day.
人们的注意力总是转瞬即逝
[Jeffrey] People have short attention spans.
过了一会儿,他们觉得无聊了
After a while, they get bored.
我估计我得安静上一个月左右
I figured I had to be quiet for about a month, give or take.
警方仍未找到逃犯杰弗里·曼彻斯特
[reporter] Still no leads from police on the whereabouts
下落的任何线索
of escaped convict Jeffrey Manchester,
随着搜捕行动进入第八天
as the manhunt enters its eighth day.
有一次,我在第 82 空降师服役时
[Jeffrey] One time, when I was in the 82nd,
在丛林里待了整整三十天
I spent 30 days in the woods
靠雨水和蛴螬活了下来
surviving off of rainwater and grubs.
你的身体并不需要太多就能维持运转
Your body doesn’t need much to keep going.
真正需要呵护的是你的大脑
It’s your brain that you have to take care of.
如果你能让大脑想象出更美好的境地,
If you can make your brain imagine a better place,
它就能带你渡过任何难关
it can get you through anything.
随便选个地方,只要不是你现在待的地方就行
Just pick any place but where you are.
比如海边的沙滩
Like a beach on an ocean.
一个在你被世人遗忘后
A place where your kids can visit
孩子们还能去探望的地方
after everyone else forgets you.
将近两周
[reporter] Nearly two weeks
自从杰弗里·曼彻斯特
since Jeffrey Manchester escaped
从布朗克里克监狱越狱以来
from Brown Creek Penitentiary.
警方已设置路障
Police have set up roadblocks,
担心曼彻斯特可能仍在附近
concerned Manchester may still be in the area.
警官,我是第六频道的记者
Sergeant, I’m with Channel 6 News.
杰弗里·曼彻斯特仍然下落不明
Jeffrey Manchester’s still missing.
你认为他可能在夏洛特吗?
Do you think he could be in Charlotte?
他本可以继续流窜,
[Scheimreif] He might’ve kept moving,
但我们不会放弃
but we’re not gonna give up on the possibility
他可能仍藏匿在此地
that he still might be hiding out here
梅克伦堡县境内的可能性
in Mecklenburg County.
当他试图逃跑时,我们已经准备好了
And when he tries to run, we’ll be ready.
祝你好运
Good luck.
♪ 永远不要相信别人 ♪
♪ Never trust another♪
♪ 因为他们都想害你 ♪
♪ ’Cause they’re all out to getcha♪
♪ 我们必须共同生活在这个世界上 ♪
♪ We have to live in this world together♪
♪ 一起吧 ♪
♪ ’Gether♪
♪ 若我们敞开心扉 爱终将启程 ♪
♪ If we open up our heart, love can finally start♪
♪ 来吧 试着去爱 ♪
♪ Come on and try♪
♪ 就在此刻 ♪
♪ Now’s the time♪
♪ 因为你自♥由♥自在 ♪
♪ ’Cause you’re free♪
♪ 随心所欲无拘束 ♪
♪ To do what you want to do♪
♪ 你该活出自我 ♪
♪ You got to live your life♪
♪ 做你想做的一切 ♪
♪ Do what you want to do♪
♪ 随心所欲 ♪
♪ Do what you want♪
♪ 做你想做的事 ♪
♪ Do what you want to do♪
♪ 随心所欲 ♪
♪ Do what you want♪
♪ 做你想做的事 ♪
♪ Do what you want to do ♪ [song fades]
我有个小问题
[Leigh over headphones] One quick question.
呃,是的
[Mitch over headphones] Uh, yeah.
好的 我只是想跟你谈谈我的工作时间安排
[Leigh] Okay. I just wanted to talk to you about my hours.
呃...
[chuckles] Um...
我需要每隔一个周末休息
I need every other weekend off.
我不太明白
[Mitch] I’m confused.
首先你向我要工作,
First you ask me for a job,
现在你又向我请假
and now you’re asking me for time off.
嗯,你知道,
[Leigh] Well, you know,
我是个注重团队合作的人...是的
I’m a team player...Yeah.
...但同时,呃,我也是个母亲
...but, um, I’m also a mom.
我知道
I know.
好吧 那个...我确实如此
Okay. Well... I do.
呃...你提醒我了
Uh... You-you reminded me.
我半年前离婚了,所以...
I got a divorce six months ago, so...
现在真的很难兼顾所有事情
it’s really hard for me to balance everything right now
既要工作又要照顾女儿们还要面对前妻
with work and my girls and my ex.
哦,拜托 监护权的情况是:
Oh, come on. [mutters] The custody situation is:
他们安排的是,你知道,一个周末归他,一个周末归我
They have, you know, one weekend him, one weekend me.
我不想用我的个人问题来烦你
I don’t want to bore you with my personal problems.
很好,很好 因为我不想被你的个人问题烦到
Good, good. ’Cause I don’t want to be bored by your personal problems.
如果这是玩具反斗城的问题,那我倒有兴趣
If this is a Toys "R" Us problem, then I’m interested.
但私人问题请留在私人时间处理
But personal problems belong on personal time.
谢谢你,莉 我得回去处理工资单了
Thank you, Leigh. Got to get back to payroll.
工作,工作,工作,工作,工作,工作,工作
Work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
真是个混♥蛋♥ 谢了,米奇
[Jeffrey] What a dick. Thanks, Mitch.
好的
电影精选列表