[Leigh] Oh, gosh.
[giggling, making kissing noises]
我爱约翰 哦,我的天
I love John. [Jeffrey] Oh, my God.
这辆车 我爱这辆车
The car. I love the car.
这辆车太完美了 回头家里见
It’s the perfect car. See you back at the house.
好的
Okay.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
呃,奥利弗表弟
Uh, Cousin Oliver. [dog barks]
来找史蒂夫的 哦 嗯,来得有点早啊
Here for Steve. Oh. Mm, it’s a little early.
[chuckles]
喂,史蒂夫?怎么了?
Hey, Steve? [Steve] Yeah?
奥利弗表弟来了
Cousin Oliver’s here.
你好,蠢狗
Hello, dumb dog.
我就知道你会天一亮就出现
Yeah, I knew you’d show up at the crack of dawn
如果我不给你定个时间的话
if I ain’t give you a time.
欢迎回家,警官
Welcome home, Sarge.Man.
好吧,你... 天啊
All right, you... [grunting] Oh, man.
是啊,够了 没错
Yeah, that is enough. Yeah.
见鬼,你看起来真干净,不像个在逃犯
Damn, you look clean for a motherfucker that’s on the run.
我在努力 我在努力
I’m trying. I’m trying.
你之前躲在哪里,教堂吗?
Where you was hiding out at, church?
你知道我不能告诉你
You know I can’t tell you that.
说真的,你躲在哪里?
Seriously, where you hiding out at?
不,我不能告诉你 你不想知道的
No, I can’t tell you that. You don’t want to know that.
你没有联♥系♥人,对吧?
You ain’t got no contact, right?
你没跟任何人联♥系♥吧?没有,绝对没有
You ain’t talking to nobody? No, no.
那就好,因为你知道要是你有联♥系♥,我就帮不了你了
Okay, ’cause you know if you are, I can’t help you.
当然没有,我怎么会那么做?
No, why would I do that?
你还好吗?我没事 我很好
You good? I’m good. I’m good.
那就看着我吧
Keep your eyes on me, then.
你为什么总是东张西望?
Why you keep darting them around?
我没有东张西望 我正看着你呢
I’m not darting them. I’m looking right at you.
你确定你没事吗?你看
You sure you’re all right? Look.
好的
Okay.
我们得换个发型
[Steve] We gonna need to change that hair
才能拍照
before we take the photo.
呃,宝贝,你觉得呢?假发?染发?
Uh, baby, what you think? Wig? Dye?
为了他的头发
For-for his hair.
我想我们可以用假发
I think we do a wig.
是的 别担心,杰夫 你还是你
Yeah. Don’t worry, Jeff. You’ll still be you.
只是更帅了 像布拉德·皮特那样
But cuter. Like Brad Pitt.
丑爆了的布拉德·皮特
Ugly-ass Brad Pitt.
哦,我的天啊
[Steve] Oh, my God.
宝贝,你是认真的吗?
Baby, are you serious about this?
我...我...
I’m-I’m... [stammers]
这招能让女人主动投怀送抱
This is a panty dropper.
天啊 宝贝,快过来
Oh, my God. Baby, come on.
好的
Okay.
哦
Oh. [groans]
你♥他♥妈♥的一定是在跟我开玩笑,宝贝
You got to be fucking kidding me, baby.
打个招呼,宝贝
[Michelle] Say hi, baby.
哇
Wow.
宝贝,那-那真是...真是个好主意
Baby, th-that’s... that’s a good one.
这很好,对吧?是的
That’s good, right? Yeah.
这个感觉好吗?嗯
This one feel good to you? Mm-hmm.
嗯?感觉你可以
Mm-hmm? Feels like you could be
当这个人一段时间?嗯
this person for a while?Mm-hmm.
准备好了吗?嗯
You ready?Mm-hmm.
等等,等等,等等,别他妈笑了
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Stop with the damn smiling.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?
Fuck you doing?
就...正常表情 对,严肃点
Just... normal face. No, yeah, serious.
这就像是...你的护照照片,懂吧
It’s like a... it’s your passport, you know.
不许笑
You’re not allowed to smile.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
[camera beeps, clicks]
读这破玩意儿 好好研究
[Steve] Read this shit. Study it.
全部内容
All of it.
明白吗?这就是全新的你
All right? It’s gonna be the new you.
你是肯尼斯·欧文·格里芬
You’re Kenneth Owen Griffin.
1974 年 7 月 7 日出生于北卡罗来纳州伦伯顿
Born July 7, 1974, from Lumberton, North Carolina.
现在我要拿走你所有的文件
Now, I’m-a get all your documents.
别他妈担心
Don’t worry about shit.
过户手续、记录文件...我会全部搞定,从头到尾
Transfers, records-- I’ll have it all done, A to Z.
好吧 你...你觉得要多少,五千块?
Okay. What-what are you thinking, like 5K?
哦不,老兄,远不止这个数
Oh, no, it’s gonna be a lot more than that, man.
不止?那...那要多少?
More than that? How-how much more?
你以为我不知道你在搞什么鬼吗?
You think I don’t know what you doing, huh?
你八成有女朋友了吧?
You probably got a girlfriend, don’t you?
什么?不行
What? No.
没错,你肯定有 没错,你肯定有
Yeah, you do. Yeah, you do.
得了吧,你压根不擅长这套把戏
Yeah, you not good at this shit.
擅长什么狗屁?当罪犯吗,黑鬼
Good at what shit? Being a criminal, nigga.
让我告诉你一件事
Let me tell you something.
优秀的罪犯都是冷酷无情的谋略家
Good criminals are cold, calculating.
明白了吗?
You understand?
现在你谋略倒是学会了,
Now, you got the calculation down,
但是,老兄,你真是...傻乎乎的
but, man, you just... goofy.
价格...要五万块
The price... it’s gonna be 50K.
好吗?
All right?
五十?五十?没错
50? 50? Yeah.
嘿,你冒的风险可不小 能搞定吗?
Hey, you a lot of risk, man. Can you do it?
好的 嗯
Okay. Yeah.
你打算怎么做?
How you gonna do it?
我来搞定 我来搞定
I’ll get it. I’ll get it.
如果你打算用枪的话,帮我个忙
Well, if you’re thinking about using a gun, do me a favor.
别他妈上电视
Stay the fuck off the TV.
屋顶侠,你明白我的意思吗?
Roofman, you understand what I’m saying?
别做蠢事
Don’t do anything stupid.
哎哟
Ow.
好的
[exhales] Okay.
妈的
Shit.
搞什么...?
What the...?
妈的!
Shit!
妈的!
Shit! [shouts]
妈的!
Shit!
蠢货!
Stupid idiot!
我们全年 90%的销♥售♥额都来自接下来这两周
[Mitch] 90% of our annual sales happens in the next two weeks.
好好想想
Think about that.
将会有大笔资金涌入,
There’s gonna be a lot of money coming in,
我们必须为此做好准备
and we need to be ready for it.
考虑到我们最近的挫折,
Considering our recent setbacks,
我觉得我们干得挺不错的
I think we’re doing pretty good.
你应该感到骄傲 来吧
You should be proud. Come on.
加油,伙计们 快跟上 快跟上
Come on, guys. Come on. Come on.
但真正的较量现在才开始
But the ball game starts now.
我们正在加强安保,确保商店安全
[Mitch] We’re beefing up security so the store is safe
让顾客在店内购物时感到安心
and families feel safe in the store.
完全按计划进行
Right on schedule.
因为只要顾客能过个愉快的圣诞节,
Because if our customers have a good Christmas,
我们也是如此
then so do we.
你真是太准时了,我的朋友 我很喜欢这一点
You are so punctual, my friend. I like it.
你的工作是销♥售♥玩具
Your job is to sell toys.
这次会稍微重一些
[Mitch] It’s gonna be a little bit heavier this time around.
最近这种电♥话♥接得可多了
[straining] Yeah, getting a lot of these lately.
这对你的手臂肌肉有好处
It’s good for your arms, muscles there.
今年圣诞季我们会提早开门
[Mitch] We’re gonna open early
并且每天营业到很晚,
and stay open late every day this Christmas season,
这包括平安夜
and that includes Christmas Eve.
我发布了新的排班表
I posted the new schedule.
我知道你们当中有些人
Now, I know some of you
会被安排到不想值的班次,
are gonna have shifts they don’t want,
但没有任何例外或变动
but there’s no exceptions or changes.
电影精选列表