Oh, God.
眼睛向下看!
[Jeffrey] Eyes down out there!
好的 放进去吧
Yes. Okay, put it in.
哦 好的 放进保险箱然后打开
Oh. Okay. Put it in the safe and open it.
把包拿出来 放下
Take the bag out. Put it down.
我需要你把墨水瓶炸♥弹♥取出来
I need you to take the ink bomb out.
如果我那么做,会炸得到处都是
If I do that, it’ll blow up everywhere.
只要你动作够快就不会
Not if you do it quick.
要飞快地把它拉回去,明白吗?
Zip it right back up really fast, okay?
好的
Okay.
好的,很好
Okay, good.
天啊
Oh, God. [Mitch whimpers loudly]
妈的
Goddamn it.
他需要救护车!
[Otis] He needs an ambulance!
你说过不会伤害任何人,可你却伤了他!
You said you weren’t gonna hurt anyone, but you hurt him!
他需要救护车!
He needs an ambulance!
而你不过是个恶霸!
And you’re just a bully!
你不过是个恶霸!
[sobbing] You’re just a bully!
奥蒂斯?
Otis?
♪ 来吧,全体虔诚的信徒 ♪
♪ O come, all ye faithful♪
我看不见
[crying] I can’t see.
他需要...他需要救护车
[Otis crying] He need... he needs an ambulance.
♪ 欢欣鼓舞... ♪
♪ Joyful and triumphant...♪
看来我就是个软柿子,很明显对吧?
I guess it’s obvious I’m just a pushover, huh?
好吧奥蒂斯,我这就打 911 报♥警♥,行了吧?
All right, Otis. Fine, I’m calling 911, okay?
♪ 前往伯利恒 ♪
♪ To Bethlehem♪
♪ 来瞻仰圣容 ♪
♪ Come and behold him♪
911 请问您有什么紧急情况?
[operator] 911. What’s your emergency?
♪ 天使之王已降生 ♪
♪ Born the king of angels♪
♪ 来吧,让我们 ♪
♪ O come, let us♪ [Leigh gasps]
♪ 崇拜他 ♪ 该死
♪ Adore him♪ Shit.
♪ 来吧 让我们崇拜他 ♪
♪ O come Let us adore him♪
♪ 来吧,让我们 ♪ 该死!
♪ O come, let us♪ Shit!
♪ 崇拜他 ♪
♪ Adore him♪
♪ 基♥督♥我主 ♪
♪ Christ the Lord♪
♪ 歌♥唱... ♪
♪ Sing...♪
夏洛特警方!夏洛特警方!
Charlotte Police! Charlotte Police!
警♥察♥局!
Police department!
夏洛特警方!夏洛特警方!
Charlotte Police! Charlotte Police!
♪ 欢欣歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Sing in exultation♪
哦,哦,哇 好吧 等一下
Oh, oh, wow. Okay. Wait a second.
♪ 歌♥唱吧,全体公民... ♪
♪ Sing, all ye citizens...♪
你刚才在辱骂他
You were calling him names.
他手里有枪,
[Otis laughing] He had a gun,
还骂他是个恶霸
and he was calling him a bully.
哦,老天
[laughing] Oh, man.
♪ 荣耀归于上帝 ♪
♪ Glory to God♪
♪ 至高无上,荣耀 ♪
♪ In the highest, glory♪
♪ 来吧 让我们敬拜他... ♪
[fading] ♪ O come Let us adore him...♪
你看到他身上任何部位的皮肤了吗
[officer] Did you see any part of his skin
或是其他衣物?
or any other clothing?
嗯,我能看出他是个白人,是的
[Leigh] Um, I could tell he was a white man, yeah.
你看到他的眼神了吗?
Did you see his eyes?
嗯哼
Mm-mm.
这简直太棒了,杰夫
[Steve] This is fucking fantastic, Jeff.
你真是个疯子,知道吗?
You a fucking nut, you know that?
这他妈太棒了 宝贝,你看到了吗?
It’s fucking great. Baby, you see this?
是啊
[Michelle] Yeah.
好的,让我看看
[Steve] Okay, let’s see.
这是你北卡罗来纳州签发的驾照,对吧?
This is your North Carolina-issued driver’s license, all right?
那是你的护照 经过公♥证♥的出生证明
That’s your passport. Notarized birth certificate.
你拿到了上一份工作的工资单存根
You got your check stubs from your last job.
哦,还有你的机票
Oh, and there is your ticket.
你晚上 11 点从夏洛特出发
You leave at 11:00 p.m. out of Charlotte.
接下来你要在迈阿密转机,
Now, what you’re gonna do is a layover in Miami,
然后你要飞往巴兰基亚
and then you’re gonna fly to Barranquilla.
从那里,你会坐一小段巴士
From there, you’re gonna take a little bus
周末前就能抵达委内瑞拉
and it’ll have you in Venezuela before the weekend’s out.
看来我需要的东西都齐了
Looks like I got everything I need
万一我决定明天去呢
in case I decide to go tomorrow.
"决定"?
"Decide"?
你早就做好决定了,老兄
You already made your decision, man.
你在说什么呢?
What you talking about?
我是说,你总不能指望我圣诞节去吧?
I mean, you can’t expect me to go on Christmas, right?
我能不能多待会儿?我会低调行事的
Can’t I just stay awhile? I’ll just lay low.
杰夫,这由不得你选择
That’s not a choice you have, Jeff.
你明天必须离开
You got to leave tomorrow.
我这边还有人等着你呢,老兄
I got people waiting on you, man.
我在迈阿密有个安保人员
I got a security guy in Miami.
他会在三号♥线等你
He’ll be at line three.
你只有一次机会,老兄 明晚 11 点整
You got one shot, man. 11:00 p.m. tomorrow.
别错过这个镜头 好吗?
Don’t miss this shot. All right?
宝贝,咱们给他戴上这个假发吧
Baby, let’s get this, uh, wig on him.
没问题
[Michelle] You bet.
我还在想一件事
One more thing I was thinking about.
电视上看到有持枪抢劫的破事
Saw on the TV there was some shit about a armed robbery.
我对此一无所知
I don’t know nothing about that.
我需要你的大拇指
[Michelle] I need your thumbs.
你得掩盖好行踪,杰夫
You know, you got to cover your tracks, Jeff.
没错 你接触过的所有痕迹
Yeah.Everything you touch.
我要你仔细回想和谁说过话,
I need you to really think about who you talked to,
谁和你说过话,谁熟悉你的声音
who talked to you, who knows your voice.
我为你赴汤蹈火在所不辞 明白吗?
I’m over a cliff for you, man. You understand that, right?
是啊
Yeah.
所以 什么都没有?
So, nothing?
没去看过医生?
No doctor’s visits?
呃 我去看了牙医 补了几颗蛀牙
Uh, I went to the dentist and got some cavities filled.
但就这样了
But that’s it.
好吧 你没拍 X 光片吗?
Okay. You ain’t get no X-rays?
不,我拍了 X 光片,但我用了假名字
No, I got X-rays, but I gave ’em a fake name.
好吧 其实这也没什么关系
Okay. Well, it don’t really matter
如果你用了假名,但他们有你的牙齿,杰夫
if you gave ’em a fake name if they got your teeth, Jeff.
好吧 是的
[sighs] All right. Yeah.
听着,我来处理
Look, I’ll take care of it.
你搞出来的烂摊子,你自己收拾干净
Any messes you made, you clean it up.
然后你直接去机场
Then you go straight to the airport
等待你的航♥班♥
and wait for your flight.
不要上新闻
No getting on the news.
不要向任何你打过招呼的人道别
No good-byes to anyone you said hello to.
这意味着不能寄明信片,不能打电♥话♥ 什么都不行
That means no postcards, no calls. No none of that.
Auld Lang Syne" by Byron Lee and the Dragonaires playing]
该死,我们曾经相处得很愉快
Shit, we had a good run.
你懂吧?
You know?
你知道,等这一切平息下来之后,
You know, after all this stuff calms down and, like,
我在那边安顿下来,
I get settled over there,
你能告诉一些人我在哪吗
do you think you could tell some people where I’m at
他们或许能……有空来看看我?
and they maybe could... visit me sometime?
不,不,不要
No, no, no.
不是那么回事,老兄
It’s none of that, man.
没人会来看你的,杰夫
Nobody coming to see you, Jeff.
你重新开始了
You’re starting over.
现在你只能靠自己了
You’re on your own now.
是啊
[softly] Yeah.
喂?
Hello?
约翰
[Leigh] John.
我正要给你打电♥话♥
I was just about to call you.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I’ve been calling you.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我正在开车
I’m driving.
其实我刚把车停到路边
Well, actually, I just pulled over.
电影精选列表