I really don’t know how she does it all, but she does.
这位是约翰...
And this is John...
佐林?纽约来的佐林
Zorin? Zorin from New York.
哦,纽约啊
Oh, New York.
离这儿很远呢 是啊,有点距离
That’s far from here. Yeah, a little bit, yeah.
所以约翰...他捐赠了非常多的玩具
[Eileen] So, John-- he made a very generous toy donation.
哦,你真是太好了 我们...
Oh, that’s so kind of you. We...
来得正是时候
Couldn’t have come at a better time.
不,我-我是说,嗯,我真的很喜欢圣诞节和-和生日,
No, I-I mean, um, I really like Christmas and-and birthdays,
呃,还有各种送礼物的时刻
uh, and just gift-giving time.
我不知道该怎么说
[laughs] I mean, I don’t know.
我只是很喜欢孩子 你有孩子吗,约翰?
[stammers] I just love kids. You have kids, John?
那个...你成家了吗,还是单身?
Well... You have a family, or are you single?
我,呃,刚正式离婚,仅此而已
I’m, uh, just officially divorced, that’s all.
哦,我很抱歉,约翰
[Pastor Ron] Oh, I’m sorry, John.
不是所有的婚姻都能成功,对吧?
Not-not all marriages work out, right?
这...这倒是真的
That’s-- that is true.
但回答你的问题,我确实有孩子
But to answer your question, I do have kids.
我有两个小淘气男孩,
I have two little monster boys,
还有一个小女孩是我最好的伙伴
and I got a little girl that is my best pal.
真温馨 嗯...是的
That’s sweet. And, um... Yeah.
但他们在纽约,而我在这里工作
But they’re in New York, and I’m here working.
那...那那你是...你是做什么工作的?
And what-what-what do you-- what do you do for work?
呃,我...我我在政♥府♥部门工作,
Well, I... [sighs] I-I work for the government,
呃,但我不能细说
um, but I can’t exactly talk about it.
这个嘛,属于机密
It’s, uh, it’s classified
之类的无聊规定 哦
and all that silliness. [Eileen] Oh.
这位是来自纽约的约翰·佐林,我们纽约分部的特工
Well, John Zorin from New York, our New York spy.
不!不,不
No! No, no. [laughter]
绝对不是那个 我喜欢那个
Definitely not that. I like that.
好吧,好吧
Okay, okay.
那么,我能问问,我们能指望你下周日加入我们吗?
Well, can I ask you, can we count on you to join us next Sunday?
是的 嗯,还有这周三
Yeah. Well, and also this Wednesday.
哦 哇 是啊 周三是-周三是什么?
Oh. Wow. Yeah. What’s-what’s Wednesday?
呃,我组织单身人士晚餐会,
Uh, I run a singles dinner,
这周会在红龙虾餐厅举办
and this week’s gonna be at a Red Lobster.
我超爱红龙虾餐厅
I love a Red Lobster.
我是说,不只是海鲜 那些奶酪饼干...
I mean, not just the seafood. Those cheese biscuits...
嗯哼 我是说,对啊
Mm-hmm. I mean, yeah.
我-我是说,你会去吗?
I-I mean, are you gonna be there?
嗯 莉?
[Eileen] Hmm. Leigh?
你觉得你会加入我们的首次单身晚餐吗?
You think you’re gonna join us for our first single dinner?
嗯,我从未想过自己会是单身,
Well, I never thought of myself as being a single,
不过,当然,好,我—我会—我会去的
but, sure, yeah, I-I’ll-I’ll go.
好的 嗯,我—我会—我会到的
[Eileen] Okay. Yeah, I’ll-I’ll be there.
算我一个 好的
Count me in. [Eileen] Okay.
很高兴见到你 非常感谢
[Kami] Good to see you. Thank you so much.
感谢您今天加入我们 真的非常感谢
Thank you for joining us today. Really appreciate it.
我喜欢扮演约翰
[Jeffrey] I liked being John
比当杰夫更让我开心
better than I liked being Jeff.
周三见 周三 好的,女士
See you on Wednesday. Wednesday. Yes, ma’am.
约翰是个好人
John was a good guy.
人们都喜欢他
People liked him.
莉似乎也喜欢他
Leigh seemed to like him, too.
但像她这样的女孩不可能真的爱上
But there was no way a girl like her was gonna really fall
一个穿着女式跑鞋和蜘蛛侠 T 恤的男人
for a guy in women’s running shoes and a Spider-Man T-shirt.
而且,我真的需要去看牙医了
Also, I really needed to see a dentist.
靠糖果维生对牙齿不好
Living on candy is hard on your teeth.
下午好 你好吗?
Good afternoon. How are you?
很好,先生 您怎么样?
Good, sir. How are you?
看看这些能换到什么
[bag unzips] See what you give me for these.
呃,每人十个怎么样?三百块
Uh, how about ten apiece? 300.
行,就三百吧
Yeah, I’ll go 300.
好,就这么定了 成交 没问题,先生
Okay, let’s do that. Yeah, deal. Yes, sir.
29 号♥订单修改
M.O.D. on number 29.
14 个蛀牙 对成年人来说这蛀牙可不少
14 cavities. That’s a lot of cavities for an adult.
是啊,我很抱歉
Yeah, I’m sorry.
我只是有点...
I just have a bit--
天生的吧,我想,有点爱吃甜食,
naturally, I guess, a bit of a sweet tooth,
而且我总能接触到很多特别好吃的糖果
and I’ve had access to a lot of really good candy.
只是还没能...张开嘴
Just haven’t been able to... Open your mouth
张大点,拜托...停-停下 好了
wide, please. ...s-stop. Okay.
看看那些
Look at those.
哦,哇
Oh, wow. [chuckles]
[Kami chuckles] [excited chatter, clapping]
你好
[Jeffrey] Hello. [chuckles]
女士们好 嗨!
Hello, ladies. [women] Hi!
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
大家好吗?很好
How is everyone? [chuckles] Good.
哦,好的
Oh, okay. [women chuckling]
我还以为这是单身人士早午餐,
I thought this was a singles brunch,
不是超模早午餐
not a supermodel brunch.
哦
[laughter] Ooh. [laughs]
你随时可以挤到我们这边来
[Kami] You could always squeeze in down here by us.
我们想欢迎你,约翰
Well, we wanted to welcome you, John.
是的,欢迎欢迎
[Kami] Yes. Welcome, welcome.
今天这里就我一个人吗?
Am I the only guy that’s gonna be here today?
是的 嗯哼 没错 你就是
[women] Yes. Uh-huh. Yep. You are.
结果确实如此,是的 对 好的
Turns out to be so, yes. Right. Okay.
是的 希望我们没有让你感到不知所措
Yes. I hope we’re not overwhelming for you.
哦,不,不,不,其实我...我-我非常喜欢这样
Oh, no, no, no, I’m actually-- I-I’m liking it very much.
好的,太好了 我很高兴有这么多新朋友,
Okay, good. I love having so many new friends,
尤其是漂亮的朋友 呃...
especially beautiful friends. Um...
哦,真贴心
Ooh. [woman] Sweet one.
那么约翰,我听说你在政♥府♥部门工作 具体是做什么的呢?
So, John, I understand you work for the government. What kind of work?
我-我很想详细说说,但我在执行卧底任务,所以,呃...
I-I would love to get into those details, but I’m undercover, so, um...
哦,听起来很神秘呢
[women oohing] Oh, that sounds mysterious.
不,我保证没那么神秘
No, I can promise it’s not that mysterious.
其实挺无聊的
It’s really quite boring. [chuckles]
我从不知道夏洛特这里还有个情报部门
I never knew there was an intelligence unit here in Charlotte.
哦,你是执法人员吗?
Oh, are you law enforcement?
现在退休了,但曾经是
I’m retired now, but I was.
哇,真了不起
Wow. That’s amazing.
我,我,呃...
Am I, am I, uh... [laughter]
我被捕了吗?这是怎么回事?
Am I arrested? How does this work?
我不想让你难过
I don’t want to make you upset.
你让所有人都难堪,莎莉
[Kami] You’re embarrassing everyone, Sally.
他不是来接受审问的
He did not come here to be interrogated.
不,不,不,我其实非常喜欢这样
No, no, no, I actually really like it.
有她在这里我感觉安全多了
I feel a lot safer with her here.
呃,不过——确实如此
Um, but-but yeah.
呃,基本上每个大城市都有情报人员
Um, there’s intelligence just about in every major city.
我们只是不怎么宣传而已,对
We just don’t advertise that much, yeah.
既然他是卧底,为什么会在红龙虾餐厅参加单身联谊晚宴?
Well, if he’s undercover, why’s he at a singles dinner at Red Lobster?
这个问题问得好
[overlapping chatter] That’s a fair question.
这个嘛...
Well...
这是个合理的问题 我-我可以...
That’s a fair question. I-I can...
也就是说,这是个非机密问题
That is, that is a question that is not classified.
我在这里或许是在寻找下一位约翰·佐林女士
I am here possibly looking for the next Ms. John Zorin.
拜托了 拜托了
Oh, please. Oh, please. [Jeffrey stammers]
你看,但这里有个问题
See, but there-there is a problem, though.
我遇到的问题是这里漂亮的选择实在太多了
I’m having a bit of an issue that there’s just too many beautiful choices here
让人难以抉择
to choose from. [excited chatter]
不,我...我很抱歉 我不该说这个的
No, I’m-I’m sorry. I should not have said that.
我妈妈总说不要随便夸女人
My mom always told me do not compliment a woman
因为这会让她感到不自在
on her beauty because it makes her self-conscious.
嗯,总是从她们的鞋子开始观察
Um, always start with their shoes.
说到这个,稍等一下
Speaking of. Hold on a second.
让我钻到这张桌子下面
Let me get under this table. [laughter]
打扰一下
Excuse me.
下面有双高筒靴
Got some high boots down there.
电影精选列表