that I issue a single count of felony kidnapping
你关进冰柜的每一个受害者
for each victim you locked in the freezer.
记录显示,2004 年 2 月 4 日,
Let the record state that on the 4th of February, 2004,
现判处你 180 个月监禁
you’re hereby sentenced to 180 months
三名受害者每人各判此刑期,
for each of the three victims,
总计 540 个月,即 45 年
for a total of 540 months or 45 years
在北卡罗来纳州惩教署服刑
in the North Carolina Department of Corrections.
警长先生,现将他移交您看管
Mr. Sheriff, he is in your custody.
本案审理到此结束
[gavel bangs] This concludes this case.
嗨,爸爸
[line clicks] [Becky over phone] Hi, Daddy.
我好想你
I really missed you.
我也想你 我特别特别想你
Miss you, too. I miss you a lot.
嘿,你收到我画了大房♥子的那封信了吗?
Hey, did you get the letter that I drew the big ol’ house on it?
没有
No.
嗯,可能信还没到 问问妈妈吧
Well, maybe it hasn’t arrived. Ask Mama.
妈妈说她会把信都收好
Mom says she’ll save the letters.
等我长大些就能看了
When I’m old enough, I can read them.
不,不对 这样...这样不行
No, no. That is not... that is not right.
这些信件是给现在的
These letters are for, they’re for right now.
告诉他我们要切断联♥系♥
[Talena] Tell him we’re cutting the cord.
他们说我们必须切断联♥系♥
They said we have to cut the cord.
不,我们不会切断联♥系♥
[Jeffrey] No, we’re not cutting the cord.
谁说的?
[stammers] Who said that?
我们参加了一个为父亲在监狱的家庭举办的会议
We went to a meeting for families with dads in prison.
好吧,那很好
Okay, well, that’s good.
那真的很好 他们在那里说了什么?
That’s really good. What’d they say there?
这不是我的错 都是你的错
That it isn’t my fault. It’s your fault.
让你彻底离开,
And to let you go, all the way,
因为你永远不会回家,即使你嘴上说会
’cause you’ll never come home, even if you say you will.
听着,最后那部分并不...那是大错特错的
Look, that last part is not-- that is very, very wrong.
你还有 60 秒
[recorded voice] You have 60 seconds remaining.
嘿,能让你妈妈接一下电♥话♥吗?
Hey, can you put your mom on for a second?
他想和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
不行 告诉他你得挂电♥话♥了
No. Tell him that you have to hang up.
加里会帮你辅♥导♥作业
Gary’s gonna help you with your homework.
她不想和你说话
She doesn’t want to talk to you.
她说我得下线去做作业了
She said I have to get off and do homework.
加里会来帮我
Gary is going to help me.
加里?谁是加里?
Gary? Who’s Gary?
妈妈的朋友
Mom’s friend.
呵,妈妈交了个叫加里的新朋友
Huh. Mom’s got a new friend named Gary.
这-这很有趣
That’s-that’s fun.
没关系,亲爱的 你可以告诉他
[Talena] It’s okay, sweetheart. You can tell him.
嗯,好的,我明天同一时间会给你打电♥话♥
Um, okay, I’m gonna call you tomorrow at the same time
我一直都这样,好吗?
I always do, all right?
他们说别再打电♥话♥了
They said no more calls.
不,不 谁说的?不行
No, no. Who said that? No.
挂掉电♥话♥
[Talena] Hang up the phone.
没事的,贝基
[Gary] It’s okay, Becky.
你现在可以挂电♥话♥了 挂电♥话♥?
You can hang up now. [Jeffrey] Hang up?
那是加里吗?让他马上接电♥话♥
Is that Gary? Put him on the phone right now.
挂掉电♥话♥ 快挂掉
[Talena] Hang up. Hang up.
贝姬,让加里或者你妈妈来接电♥话♥,马上,好吗?
Put Gary or your mom on the phone right now, Becky, okay?
我得挂电♥话♥了 喂
[Becky] I have to hang up. Hey.
听我说,我就要回家了
Listen to me, I’m coming home.
告诉你的兄弟们我就要回家了
Tell your brothers I’m coming home.
我们不说再见,因为再见意味着离别
And we don’t say goodbye, ’cause goodbye means going away
而离别意味着遗忘,而我们...
and going away means forgetting, and we’re...
我们……你-你好?
[click, dial tone drones] We’re-- H-Hello?
喂?
Hello?
贝……贝琪?
B... Becky?
你怎么还在想他们?
[prisoner] Why is you still thinking about them?
你得放下这件事了
You got to let that go.
你休想从这里逃出去
Ain’t no getting out of here.
趁早打消这个念头
Get that idea out your head.
每个囚犯都想要同样的东西:
[Jeffrey] Every prisoner wants the same thing:
那就是越狱
to get out of prison. [tools buzzing]
他们认为出路是穿墙而过
And they think that the way out is through a wall
或是翻越围栏
or over a fence.
但警卫早已严防死守
But the guards got that covered.
越狱的真正途径在于人心
The way out of prison is through the people.
监狱不过是另一栋建筑
Prison was just another building
充斥着各种制度和例行公事
full of systems and routines.
保持例行公事 狱警就不会起疑
Keep the routine, and the guards won’t get suspicious.
如果你足够友善 如果你还有利用价值
If you’re nice enough, if you’re useful,
他们忘了你被关在这里是有原因的
they forget you’re in there for a reason.
当他们不再监视你时,
And when they stop watching you,
你就可以开始监视他们了
you can start watching them.
你闻到了吗?
You smell that?
闻起来像是你在漏气
Smells like you’re leaking.
帮我检查一下怎么样
How ’bout checking it out for me.
好的,先生 看看有没有发现什么异常
Yes, sir. See if you see anything.
是啊
Yeah.
目前看起来还不算太糟
Doesn’t look too bad just yet.
我不确定...但应该能让你回到要去的地方
I don’t know-- it’ll probably get you back to where you’re going.
好的 那么,从那里出来吧 好的
All right. Well, come on out of there. All right.
是啊,你最好告诉你的维修工
Yeah, you better tell your maintenance guy.
你可能需要一个新的垫圈
You might need a new gasket.
我很感激,老兄 是的,先生
I appreciate it, man. Yes, sir.
祝你愉快 你也是
Have a good one. You, too.
好的 直接回去
Yeah. Straight back.
两个箱子 是的
Two boxes. [Jeffrey] Yep.
两条长凳 是的,先生
Two benches. Yes, sir.
好的
All right.
关掉它
Shut her down.
卡明斯先生,现在交给你了 谢了,兄弟
She’s all yours, Mr. Cummings. Thank you, bud.
嘿,闻起来像是你修好了
Hey, smells like you fixed it.
接得好
[chuckles] Good catch.
好的,开车注意安全 祝你一切顺利
All right, drive safe. All right, have a good one.
天啊
Jesus.
呼
Phew.
是啊
[Jeffrey whispering] Yeah.
对,踩油门,踩油门,踩油门,踩油门,踩油门
Yeah, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal.
喂?
Hello?
史蒂夫 是我
[Jeffrey over phone] Steve. It’s me.
杰夫,杰夫,你♥他♥妈♥给我打电♥话♥干嘛?
Jeff, Jeff, what the fuck are you doing calling me, man?
你♥他♥妈♥都上新闻了
You all over the goddamn news and shit.
听着,我必须离开这个国家
Look, I got to get out of the country.
我在考虑去巴西或委内瑞拉
I’m thinking, like, Brazil or Venezuela.
找个有海滩且没有引渡条约的地方
Somewhere with a beach and no extradition.
天啊,你听起来简直疯了
[Steve] God, you sound fucking crazy.
我知道 对不起
[stammers] I know. I’m sorry.
别干蠢事,比如去看望你的家人
Don’t do no stupid shit like go see your family.
躲起来 明白吗?好的 好的 我会躲起来
Hide. All right? Okay. Okay. I’ll hide.
一个月内别再打来了
Don’t call back for another month.
好吧,我一个月后打给你
All right, I’m-a call you in a month.
别再打我那该死的电♥话♥了
And don’t call my motherfucking phone again.
明白没?好的
You got it? A’ight.
史蒂夫?
[click, dial tone drones] Steve?
史...
St--
你 很多
[Mitch] You. [girl] A lot.
很多?我们有...是的 你想要什么?
[Mitch] A lot? We have-- Yep. What do you want?
一只猴子 一只猴子?
[girl] A monkey. A monkey?
等一下
[kids chattering] Wait a minute.
乌龟 乌龟
[boy] Turtle. [Mitch] Turtle.
什么...你想要什么?糖果
What-- and what do you want? [girl] Candy.
糖果?
Candy?
我们收获了很多糖果
We got a lot of candy.
呃,嗯,先生,我们还有十分钟就要关门了
Uh, um, sir, we’re closing here in ten minutes.
先生?好的,没问题
Sir? Yeah, no problem.
我抓住你了
电影精选列表