他绝对不是杀人犯
He’s definitely not a killer.
你不知道的,约翰
You don’t know that, John.
如果他真是杀手,早就动手了,对吧?
Well, if he was a killer, he’d have killed him, right?
呃,报纸上说被盗的游戏光盘价值一万美元
Uh, the paper said today that there was $10,000 in video games stolen.
嗯
Mm.
我不知道这是不是巧合
[Randy] I don’t know if that’s a coincidence or not.
那可是一大笔钱
[Eileen] That is a lot of money.
呃,我不知道,妈妈
[Lindsay] Well, I don’t know, Mom.
也许你该辞职了
Maybe you should quit.
你拥有硕士学位,
You have a master’s degree,
而我认为这不值得冒险
and I don’t think it’s worth the risk.
那边看起来挺吓人的
It seems scary over there.
我想,这主意倒也不算最糟
I mean, that’s not the worst idea, I guess.
我喜欢我的工作 等等 等一下
I like my job. [Randy] Wait. Hold up.
刚才你表现得好像这工作不危险似的
Earlier, you just made it seem like it wasn’t dangerous.
既然不危险,那她为什么突然要辞职?
So, if it’s not dangerous, then-then why does she have to quit so suddenly?
是啊 我不知道 抱歉
[Pastor Ron] Yeah. I don’t know. I’m sorry.
呃,我,我说过她必须辞职吗?
Uh, did I, did I say she had to quit?
实际上我觉得我没说过
I don’t think I did, actually.
我只是在附和琳赛的观点
I think I was just agreeing with Lindsay down here.
我只是说琳赛
I was just saying here that Lindsay
其实有个好主意
actually has a great idea.
如果她想辞职,
If she wants to quit,
就能有更多时间陪女儿们
then she would have more time with her girls.
是啊 现在,各位,
Yeah. [Pastor Ron] Now, everybody,
我们别太较真了,因为,呃...
let’s not get too serious, because, uh...
我只是觉得有点好笑
[laughing] I just think it’s kind of funny.
我想象那家伙,他正要去上班,
I imagine the guy, he’s just going to work,
就一个平常的日子,然后他看见一个裸男
just a normal day, and then he sees a naked guy
在他的玩具店里跑来跑去
running around inside his toy store. [laughter]
说实话,这让我想去那里找份工作
[Kami] Makes me want to get a job there, actually.
哦,神啊,保佑你
Oh, Kami, bless you.
是啊,我只是觉得这真的很有趣,仅此而已
Yeah, I just think it’s really funny, that’s all.
我可不觉得好笑,罗恩
I don’t think it’s funny, Ron.
我...我觉得这很可悲
I-I think it’s sad.
我是说,有人竟然落魄到
I mean, someone’s so desperate
不得不在玩具店的洗手池里洗澡,
they had to bathe in a toy store sink,
我们边吃边笑谈这事?
while we eat and laugh about it?
我是说,也许我们算不上什么好撒玛利亚人
I mean, maybe we aren’t Good Samaritans.
嗯
[Eileen] Mm.
也许你做的决定并非最佳选择
[Lindsay] Maybe you aren’t making the best decisions.
打扰一下,女士?
Excuse me, ma’am?
选择在我们俩独自在家时去那里工作,
Choosing to work there while Dee and I are home alone,
等着别人来接我们出门?
waiting for someone to pick us up to take us places?
就像,我们... 哇哦,哇哦
Like, we... Whoa, whoa.
老实说,你已经到了可以自己开车的年纪了
If we’re being honest, you’re old enough to drive yourself.
我没有驾照
[Lindsay] I don’t have a license.
我说过我会教你的 好吗?
I told you I would teach you. Okay?
我甚至不能和你一起坐在车里
[Lindsay] I can’t even sit in the car with you.
现在爸爸不在了,你就带这个怪人过来,
And now that Dad’s not here, you bring around this weirdo,
难道我们就该这么接受吗?
and we’re supposed to just accept it?
我-我希望这值得你付出肉体
I-I hope the sex is worth it.
喂,喂,喂
[gasps] [Pastor Ron] Hey, hey, hey.
林...
[Leigh] Lin...
抱歉
Sorry.
我们的教堂 是的
[Kami whispers] Our church. [Pastor Ron] Yeah.
哇
[Pastor Ron] Wow.
喂?呃,你好
Hello? [Jeffrey over phone] Uh, hi.
呃,我是奥利弗表弟
[whispering] Um, this is Cousin Oliver.
我刚刚打电♥话♥找史蒂夫
I was just calling for Steve.
现在是早上 7 点
It’s 7:00 in the morning.
呃,今天也是 12 月 1 日,
[Jeffrey] Uh, it’s also December 1st,
我们几个月前有过一次谈话
and we had a conversation a few months back
约定我应该在 12 月 1 日回电
that I should call back on December 1st.
好的,你稍后再打来吧 他正在睡觉
Yeah, you just call back. He’s sleeping.
好吧,那你能帮我叫醒他吗?
Okay, well, can you just wake him up for me?
嗯,就告诉他我是奥利弗表弟
Um, just tell him it’s Cousin Oliver.
好吗?有急事
All right? It’s urgent.
宝贝 嗯 嗯
Baby. Mm. Mm.
是你表弟 是奥利弗表弟
It’s your cousin. It’s Cousin Oliver.
告诉他我睡着了
[groans] Tell him I’m asleep.
王八蛋 该死的
[muttering] Motherfucker. Goddamn.
他说...我们可以周日做
He says... We can do it Sunday.
...他睡着了,而且
...he’s asleep and that
你应该下周日来看他
you should come see him next Sunday.
下周日 好的,太好了 他还在费耶特维尔吗?
Next Sunday. Okay, great. Is he still in Fayetteville?
不 不 是双松汽车旅馆
No. No. It’s the Twin Pines Motel.
双松旅馆 好的
Twin Pines. Okay.
204 号♥房♥
Room 204.
204 记住了 还有别
204. I got it. [Steve] And don’t be
别他妈犯傻,去坐公交
a fucking dumbass and take the bus.
他说别他妈犯傻,去坐公交
He says don’t be a fucking dumbass and take the bus.
他想知道你是否有车
He wants to know if you got a car.
好的 告诉警官,呃,我来处理这事
[Jeffrey] Yep. Tell the sarge, uh, I’ll take care of that
我会按计划在周日见他
and I’ll see him on Sunday as scheduled.
早...早上好
H-Hi. Morning.
你没告诉我你要出差
You didn’t tell me you had to take a trip.
你本不该听到这些的
You weren’t supposed to hear that.
好的
[laughs]Okay.
听着,没什么大不了的
Look, it’s not a big deal.
我只是得去报个到
I just have to go and just check in.
就这样 好吧
That’s all. Okay.
亲亲
Mwah.
早上好,林赛
Morning, Lindsay.
早上好,利 早上好,迪
Good morning, Leigh. Good morning, Dee.
大家都想说"早上好"吗?
Everybody want to say "good morning"?
早上好,约翰
[Dee] Morning, John. [Jeffrey chuckles]
好吧,谁想先道歉呢,嗯?
All right, who wants to apologize first, hmm?
没有?你呢?
No? You?
拜托,各位
Come on, guys. [stammers]
大家都没什么可说的吗?
Nobody has anything to say to each other?
听着,家人之间难免争吵
Look, families fight.
这很正常,但他们也会和好
That’s fine, but they also make up.
加油
Come on.
林赛,我为我的行为方式感到抱歉
I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting, Lindsay.
干得漂亮
[knocks on counter] Great work.
我不该在迪伊面前提那档子事
I shouldn’t have said the thing about sex in front of Dee.
嗯 是啊
Mm. Yeah.
而且...
And...
然后呢?你搞定了
And? You got it.
我需要搭车去道格家
And I need a ride to Doug’s.
不,那不是...
Nope. That wasn’t...
你哪儿都别想搭车去
You aren’t getting a ride anywhere.
你知道昨晚你让我有多难堪吗?
Do you have any idea how much you embarrassed me last night?
我让你难堪了?
I embarrassed you?
约翰,你能开车送我吗?
John, will you drive me?
你不能既虐待他又要他帮忙
You do not get to abuse him and then ask him for favors.
没关系 我...我不介意开车送她
[Jeffrey] It’s okay. I-I don’t mind driving her.
不,约翰,你别插手 看吧,他并不介意
No, stay out of this, John. See, he doesn’t mind.
如果她想去哪儿,可以学着自己开车
If she wants to go somewhere, she can learn to drive.
我绝不会再坐那辆手动挡的车让你开了
I’m not driving in that car with that stick shift with you ever.
那我看你以后哪儿也别想去了!
Well, then I guess you’ll never go anywhere again!
好的,暂停 永远暂停!
[Jeffrey] Okay, time-out. Time-out. Ever!
抱歉,我能让我妈妈开车送我吗
I’m sorry, can I ask my mom to drive me places
因为她是我妈妈?好了,别说了
’cause she’s my mother? [Jeffrey] Okay, stop.
我有个主意,好吗?
I have an idea, okay?
我有个主意 听我说完,这主意很棒
I have an idea. Hear me out. It’s a great idea.
我们需要一辆破车
We need a beater.
约翰,到底什么是破车?
What even is a beater, John?
♪ 来吧,他们告诉我 ♪
♪ Come, they told me♪
电影精选列表