你来参加圣诞晚宴吗?
Are you coming to Christmas dinner?
女孩们一直在找你
The girls have been asking for you.
好的 好的,当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
嗯,我不会错过的
Yeah, I wouldn’t miss it.
想五点见我们吗?
Want to meet us at 5:00?
在家吗?
At home?
五点吗?好啊,听起来不错
At 5:00? Yeah, yeah, that sounds good.
嗯,我会到的
Yeah. I’ll be there.
你在吗?你还好吗?
You there? Are you okay?
我能听见你,我能听见你的呼吸声
I can hear you, I can hear you breathing.
我爱你,约翰
I love you, John.
我也爱你,莉
I love you, too, Leigh.
五点见
I’ll see you at 5:00.
莉?
Leigh?
圣诞快乐...
[Jeffrey] Merry Christmas--
警♥察♥!趴下!
Police! Lay down! [officers shouting]
趴到地上!蹲下!
Get on the ground! Get down!
趴下!趴下!
Get on the ground! Get on the ground!
趴下!快趴下 快趴下
On the ground! Get down. Get down.
不许动
Don’t move.
不许动 不准动
Don’t move. Do not move.
干得不错 别动
Doing good. Don’t move.
照我们说的做,你就不会受伤 明白吗?
Do as we say and you won’t get hurt. You understand me?
我抓住他了 想都别想
I got him. Nuh-uh.
别动,蠢货
Don’t move, dickhead. [siren whoops]
别他妈动 戏演完了
Don’t fucking move. Drama’s over.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
[officer over radio] What’s your name?
我想你知道我的名字
[Jeffrey over radio] I think you know my name.
你叫什么名字?
[officer] What’s your name?
杰弗里·曼彻斯特
[Jeffrey] Jeffrey Manchester.
-个人身份识别 目标 -我们抓住他了
[officer] PID. Target. [Scheimreif] We got him.
我们抓到屋顶男了
We got the Roofman.
[indistinct police radio chatter]
他差点就成功了
[officer] He almost made it.
我们走
Let’s move.
加油
Come on.
搜他身 这狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Search his ass. He’s a tricky motherfucker.
这边 过来
This way. Come here.
把他仔细搜一遍
Search him good.
[indistinct police radio chatter]
我大概是故意让自己被抓的
[Jeffrey] I probably let myself get caught.
又或者我只是不能不告而别
Or maybe I just couldn’t leave without saying goodbye.
他们给我判了最重的刑
They threw the book at me.
又判了我 384 个月
Gave me 384 more months.
这意味着等我从这里出去时,
That means by the time I get out of here,
我已经是个老头子了
I’ll be an old man.
这让我有很多时间思考我的人生
Gave me a lot of time to think about my life.
所有事情
Everything.
当我身处外面的世界时,
When I was out there in the world,
我从未考虑过那些
I wasn’t thinking of the things
可能因我而陷入危险的事物或人们
or people that I was putting at risk.
如今这却成了我唯一思考的事
Now that’s all I think about.
我们都喜欢回到过去想象
We all like to go back in time to imagine
事情本可以如何不同
how things could’ve gone differently
如果我们做了不同的选择
if we made different choices.
就像现在这样
Like right now.
我一直在想象
I was imagining what it would’ve been like
如果我没有犯下那些罪行会是什么样子
if I never committed all those crimes
我失去了家人
and lost my family.
或者如果我能继续活下去
Or if I got to keep on living
和莉以及她的女儿们永远在一起
with Leigh and her girls forever.
当然,她们会对我指手画脚
Sure, they’d boss me around a little
还让我去教堂做礼拜
and make me go to church.
但他们会因我的冷笑话而发笑,也会原谅我
But they’d laugh at my dumb jokes and forgive me
当我表现得过于冷漠和精于算计的时候
when I was on the wrong part of cold and calculating.
大概就是这样吧
Or something. [honks softly]
我开始意识到,所有我爱的人
I started to realize that all those people I loved
并不需要我给予他们那么多物质
didn’t need me to give them so many things.
他们需要的只是我这个人
They just needed me.
以及我的时间
My time.
现在这就是我的全部了
And now that’s all I have.
时间 我得了四个 A
Time. [Becky] I got four A’s.
你全得了 A?
[Jeffrey] You got all A’s?
是啊
[Becky] Yeah.
连数学也是?是的
Even in math? Yeah.
贝琪,我真为你感到骄傲
Becky, I’m so proud of you.
事情本可能走向完全不同的结局,这是肯定的
[Jeffrey] It all could’ve gone a different way, for sure.
但事实并非如此,它最终变成了这样
But it didn’t. It went this way.
嘿,老兄
Hey, buddy.
而这样的结果,我完全可以接受
And that was okay with me.
因为在这里,我...
’Cause in here, I...
我再也不会伤害任何人了
I can’t hurt anybody anymore.
是的 我...
Yeah. I’m...
我正身处我该在的地方
I’m where I’m supposed to be.
你想过这事吗?
[prisoner] You ever think about it?
什么?
What?
你知道的,逃离这个地方
[prisoner] You know, breaking out of this place.
[chuckling]
没有 没有 嗯
No. No. Mm.
我...
I’m...
这里现在就是我的家了
This is my home now.
兄弟,我得承认,
[prisoner 2] You know, I have to admit, brother, like,
那段爱情故事确实很精彩
that love story part was really good.
我很好奇,你后来还见过莉吗?
I am curious. You ever see Leigh again?
嘿 你好
Hey. Hi.
我该叫你杰弗里吗?
Should I call you Jeffrey?
大概又是你生命中另一个叫杰弗里的混♥蛋♥吧 没错
Just another jerk Jeffrey in your life, I guess. Yeah.
林赛和迪怎么样了?
How’s Lindsay and Dee?
他们没事
They’re okay.
是啊
Yeah.
迪伊留刘海了吗?
Did Dee keep her bangs?
她允许的
She did.
是啊
[softly] Yeah.
对不起
I’m sorry.
很抱歉我伤害了你
[crying] I’m so sorry that I hurt you.
对不起,我没能保护好你
I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.
你没什么好抱歉的,莉
You don’t have anything to be sorry about, Leigh.
你没有
You don’t.
你没有伤害任何人
You didn’t hurt anybody.
你只是说出了真♥相♥
You just told the truth.
是啊
Yeah.
我当时真的很生你的气
I was really angry at you.
我最生气的是你伤害了那些女孩
I was most angry at how you hurt the girls.
但我现在不这么想了
But that’s not the way I think about it now.
好吗?
Okay?
我觉得这更像是一场冒险
I think about it as an adventure.
我们玩得很开心
We had a lot of fun. [sniffles]
我们心怀感激
We’re thankful.
这个嘛...
Well... [clears throat]
也许改天我会来看你
maybe I’ll come visit you sometime.
要敲我的窗户吗?
Gonna tap on my window?
也许我就直接敲门了
Maybe I’ll just knock on the door. [laughs]
屋顶大盗又回来抢劫了,
[reporter] The Roofman has returned to rob again,
他连夜破门进入了这家麦当劳,
overnight cutting his way into this McDonald’s
就在威尔金森大街和主街的交叉口
on the intersection of Wilkinson and Main.
单看他所做的事,
[man] Just to look at what he’s done,
他显得非常聪明
it appears he’s very intelligent.
只是他还喜欢犯罪
Um, it’s just that he also likes to commit crime.
在屋顶上凿洞,
[reporter 2] Holes cut into the roofs,
工人们被告知躲进冷藏室,
workers told to get into the coolers,
但没有人受伤
电影精选列表