排班表上有你的名字你就得来
You show up when your name is on the schedule.
现在,让我们过个快乐的圣诞节吧
Now, let’s have a happy Christmas.
我们这么做是为了孩子们
Let’s do this for the kids.
快点 回去工作
[clapping over headphones] Come on. Back to work.
♪ 哦 我们的天父是玛利亚的创造者 ♪
♪ Oh, our Father is The maker of Mary♪
♪ 而玛利亚是他圣子的母亲 ♪
♪ And Mary is The mother of his Son♪
♪ 圣子是天父赐予的祝福 ♪
♪ The Son is a blessing From the Father♪
♪ 让我们齐声感恩赞美 ♪
♪ So let’s hear Thanks and praise♪
♪ 欢唱圣诞快乐 ♪
♪ Sing happy Christmas♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ To you♪
♪ 你... ♪
♪ You...♪
这帽子不错
[Lindsay laughing] Nice hat.
你看起来像个圣诞超级反派
You look like a Christmas supervillain.
是的,我是圣诞超级反派
Yeah, I am a Christmas supervillain.
不过是你开车
You’re driving, though.
我开车?是你开车
I’m driving? You are driving.
好的
Okay.
天啊,你搞到这么多东西
Holy shit, you got so much stuff.
妈妈会疯掉的
[laughs] Mom’s gonna freak out.
是啊,她会高兴疯的
Yeah, she’s gonna freak out with joy.
♪ 为所有人归来 ♪
♪ Coming back for everyone♪
♪ 圣诞节又将来临... ♪
♪ Christmas is coming back again...♪
嗨,妈妈 嗨,妈妈
Hi, Mom. Hi, Mom.
好的
Okay.
来得正好
[Jeffrey] Perfect timing.
大家都准备好出发了
Everyone’s ready to go.
亲亲
Mwah.
嘿,各位
[Leigh] Hey, guys.
我今晚不能去教堂了 为什么不能去?
I can’t go to church tonight. Why not?
我得特别早起床
I have to wake up super early.
我明天要上班
I have a shift tomorrow.
那我有个好消息要告诉你
[Jeffrey] Then I have good news for you.
米奇打过电♥话♥了,他会做个好人
Mitch called, and he’s gonna be a nice guy
让你多睡会儿
and let you sleep in.
米奇来电♥话♥了?嗯嗯 是的
Mitch called? Mm-hmm. Yeah.
呃,说是十点半
Uh, said 10:30.
10 点半?对
10:30? [chuckles]Yeah.
我记得他说的是 10 点半到 4 点半
10:30 to 4:30, I think he said.
为什么?
Why? [chuckles]
我,呃...我不知道
I, uh... I don’t know.
我的意思是,也许他知道你有家人
I mean, maybe he knows that you have a family
他希望你能和他们一起过节
and he wants you to be able to spend the holidays with them.
♪ 为所有人归来... ♪
♪ Coming back For everyone...♪
嗯
Mm-hmm.
嘿,妈妈 嘿
Hey, Mom. Hey. [chuckles]
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. [Lindsay] I love you.
我爱你
[Leigh] I love you.
快进马厩里来吧
[Eileen] Come on into the manger.
♪ 她说没有空房♥ ♪
♪ Well, she said There was no room♪
♪ 没有空房♥ ♪ ♪ 没有空房♥ ♪
[choir] ♪ No room♪ ♪ No room♪
♪ 旅店没有空房♥ ♪
♪ No room at the inn♪
♪ 哎呀呀 时机已完全成熟 ♪
♪ Well, well The time had fully come♪
♪ 救世主 即将诞生 ♪
♪ For the Savior To be born♪
♪ 但他们告诉她 没有空房♥ ♪
♪ But they told her There was no room♪
♪ 没有空房♥ ♪ ♪ 没有空房♥ ♪
♪ No room♪ ♪ No room♪
♪ 客店无空房♥ ♪
♪ No room at the inn♪
♪ 嘿 嘿 嘿 ♪
♪ Hey, hey, hey♪
♪ 依照圣训所言 ♪ ♪ 噢 诚然如是 ♪
♪ According to the Word♪ ♪ Oh, yes♪
♪ 有位纯洁少女 ♪
♪ There was a virgin girl♪
♪ 嘿 嘿 ♪ ♪ 哦 是的 ♪
♪ Hey, hey♪ ♪ Oh, yes♪
♪ 圣母玛利亚 ♪ ♪ 哦 是的 ♪
♪ Mother of Jesus♪ ♪ Oh, yes♪
♪ 那夜四处徘徊 ♪ ♪ 哦 是的 ♪
♪ Wandering round that night♪ ♪ Oh, yes♪
♪ 她试图寻找一个归宿 ♪
♪ She was trying To find a place♪
♪ 救世主即将诞生 ♪
♪ For the Savior to be born♪
♪ 但他们告诉她 已无处容身 ♪
♪ But they told her There was no room♪
♪ 无处容身 ♪ ♪ 无处容身 ♪
♪ No room♪ ♪ No room♪
♪ 旅店已满员 ♪
♪ No room at the inn♪
♪ 我说没有空房♥ ♪
♪ I said there was no room♪
♪ 没有空房♥ ♪ ♪ 没有空房♥ ♪
♪ No room♪ ♪ No room♪
♪ 旅店没有空房♥ ♪
♪ No room at the inn♪
♪ 再说一次 没有空房♥ ♪
♪ One more time There was no room♪
♪ 无处容身 ♪ ♪ 无处容身 ♪
♪ No room♪ ♪ No room♪
♪ 旅店已无空房♥ ♪
[fading] ♪ No room at the inn♪
♪ 我说时机已完全成熟 ♪
♪ I said the time Had fully come♪
♪ 救世主即将降生... ♪
♪ For the Savior To be born...♪
奥蒂斯,回去干活 快点 把育婴室打扫干净,好吗?
Otis, back to work. Come on. Clean that nursery, would you?
就像我跟你说的那样 好的
Like I told you to.Okay.
Sleigh Ride" by The Ronettes playing]
-你好,先生 -你好
[Mitch] Hello, sir. [guard] Hello.
钱先生,钱先生
Mr. Money Man, Mr. Money Man.
♪ 听那雪橇铃铛叮当作响... ♪
♪ Just hear those Sleigh bells jingling...♪
早上好,玩具反斗城的员工们!
[Jeffrey] Good morning, Toys "R" Us employees!
你好,这里是警方
Hello. This is the police. [employees screaming]
各位,你们知道后面有警报器在响吗?
You guys, you know you got an alarm going off back there?
大家往这边走
Everybody, this way.
你跟我来 走快点
You’re coming with me. Little faster.
天啊 天啊 他有枪
[employee] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. He has a gun.
喂,喂,喂,喂,喂!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
先生,请把手从枪上移开
Please keep your hand away from your gun, sir.
趴下,快趴下
Get on, get on your stomach.
你们两个,过来
You two, come here.
只要大家按我说的做,没人会受伤
No one’s gonna get hurt if everybody just does what I say.
趴下 奥蒂斯,这边
On your stomach. Otis, here.
把所有人都用束线带绑起来
Zip-tie everybody up.
奥蒂斯,快点 呃...
Otis, come on. Uh...
老天 米奇,把所有人都用束线带绑起来
Jesus Christ. Mitch, zip-tie everybody up.
好的?趴下,眼睛朝下
Okay? Get on your stomachs, eyes down.
好的 我-我说了什么?
[Otis] Okay. Wh-What did I say?
快点 趴下
Come on. On your stomach.
趴下
Get down.
现在别这么做
Don’t do this right now.
喂,喂
Hey, hey.
我说什么来着?
What did I say? [employees screaming, sobbing]
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
那不是我的错
That wasn’t my fault. [employees whimpering]
他根本听不进别人的话
He’s a bad listener.
这不可能发生
[Mitch] This is not happening.
大家,深呼吸
Everybody, take a breath.
米奇,给我一个
Mitch, give me one of those.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir. [zip ties fastening]
抱歉 抱歉
[Mitch muttering] Sorry. Sorry.
好的
[grunting] Okay.
-抱歉 对不起 -来吧 米奇
[Mitch] Sorry. Sorry. [Jeffrey] Come on, Mitch.
我们快走吧 快走
Let’s get a hop on. Let’s go.
会没事的 对不起 抱歉
It’s gonna be okay. Sorry. Sorry.
伙计们
Guys.
大家冷静点 对此我很抱歉
Everybody, just calm down. I’m sorry about this.
米奇,拿钥匙 快点
Mitch, get the keys. Come on.
我们去保险柜那儿 不,这里没钱
Let’s go to the safe. No, there’s no money here.
根本没有保险柜 你以为我不知道
There’s no safe. You think I don’t know
你每周二都要把存款送去银行吗?
that there’s a deposit that you take to the bank every Tuesday?
嗯?拜托了,求求你
Huh? Come on, please.
你没事的
You’re okay.
眼睛往下看 眼睛往下看
[Mitch whimpering] Eyes down. Eyes down.
各位,实在抱歉 马上就好
I’m sorry about this, guys. It’ll be all over in a second.
拜托 你每天都做这事 冷静点
Come on. You do this every day. Calm down.
来吧 我们开始 干得好
Come on. Here we go. Good job.
眼睛向下看
Eyes down.
只要...找到钥匙
Just... find the key.
天啊
电影精选列表