早午餐穿细高跟 可以啊,姑娘
Stilettos at brunch. All right, girl.
好吧,好吧
[laughter continues] Okay, okay.
这里越来越热了
[Kami] It is getting hot in here.
不,不,不,不
[lively chatter] No, no, no, no.
刚才真有意思
[Leigh] That was really fun.
你看,我平时很少出门,所以这对我来说很有趣
Look, I don’t get out much, so this was fun for me.
我也是
Me neither.
你肯定让他们很开心
[chuckles] You sure made their day.
说真的,他们让我很开心
They made my day, truly.
这是我的车 我是说,我从来没...
This is my car. I mean, I’ve never been...
这是你吗?哦,是辆斯巴鲁 没错
This is you? Ooh, a Subaru.Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢这样
I like it.
好吧,我...我正在鼓起勇气
All right, I’m-I’m getting my courage up.
呃...
Um...
我有两个问题要问你
I have two questions to ask you.
两个?就两个?
Two? Just two?
好的 说吧
Yeah. All right. Let’s hear it.
快说 告诉我第一个 快说
Drumroll. Give me the first one. Go.
呃,你是同性恋,对吧?
Um, you’re gay, right?
什么?我是什么?你才是同性恋
What? I’m what? You’re gay.
同性恋?不 是的
Gay? No.Yeah.
什么?
[laughs] What?
你是在开玩笑吗?不,我...
Are you kidding right now? No, I...
不,我是说,听着,我对同性恋没有任何意见
No, I mean, look, I don’t have anything against gays.
我喜欢同性恋,但是,就像,我...不,绝对不是
I love gays, but, like, I’m-- no, absolutely not.
你刚才... 你怎么会觉得我是同性恋?
You just... What made you think I was gay?
你看起来就像我们女生中的一员
You just seem like one of the girls.
或者说,你好像特别钟爱女鞋
Or, like, you seem to love women’s shoes.
不,完全不是那么回事
No, that’s not what that was. [laughs]
好的 呃,不行
All right. Uh-uh.
好吧,既然...既然这是拒绝,
All right, well, that-- if that’s a no,
我们可以直接进入第二个问题
we can go straight to question two.
好的 呃,可以 来吧,我准备好了
Okay. Uh, yeah. I guess, hit me.
呃...
[chuckles] Um...
呃,你愿意和我约会吗?
Um, would you like to go out with me?
约会?
On a date?
好的
Okay.
哇,你真是个很直接的人
Wow, you’re a very forward person.
我,呃...
I, uh...
呃,愿意,我非常愿意...真的,非常愿意...
Um, yes, I would, I would very much-- really, very much--
我想和你约会
like to go out on a date with you.
我不知道,好吧
[laughs] I don’t know, yes.
答案是肯定的
Yes is the answer to that.
好的 没问题
All right. Okay.
我周六上午有空,嗯,下周六上午?
I’m free, um, next Saturday morning?
完美
Perfect.
我来接你 你住在哪里?
I’ll pick you up. Where do you live?
我住在一个特别无聊的,呃,
[sputters] I live in a really boring, uh,
不对外公开的政♥府♥大楼里
government building that’s non-disclosed to the public.
这样如何?
How about this?
呃,我们在自♥由♥公园见面吧
Uh, let’s meet at Freedom Park.
周六早上八点
Saturday morning, 8:00 a.m.
听起来像,像是...呃,好吧,听起来像约会
Sounds like a, like a-- uh, well, sounds like a date.
那就说定了 就这么定了
It’s a date. So it’s a date.
好的 再见 好的 再见
Okay. Bye. Okay. Bye.
好吧 好吧 抱歉 嘿
All right. All right. Sorry. Hey. [laughs]
你在发抖,而我正要...
You were shaking, and I was going...
但别...有辆车 哦,糟了
But don’t get... There’s a car. [gasps] Oh, shit.
好的 没事 嗯
[laughs] Okay. All right. Yep.
好吧,刚才真尴尬 行吧
All right, that was awkward. Okay.
再见 拜拜!
See ya. Bye!
天气真热
[Leigh] It’s hot.
天气真热
[Jeffrey] It’s hot. [grunts]
哇
Wow.
你身材真棒
You’re in really good shape.
谢啦,姑娘
Thanks, girl.
我的前男友杰弗里,他...怎么了?
My ex, Jeffrey, he... Yeah?
什么?你刚才说杰弗里
What? You said Jeffrey.
是的,那是我前男友的名字...杰弗里
Yeah. That’s my ex’s name-- Jeffrey.
明白了,对 是的
Got it, right. Yeah.
他叫杰弗里?
His name was Jeffrey?
是的 他当时...天啊
Yeah. He was in... Wow.
...状况很糟糕
...horrible shape.
就像,我们毫无...
Like, we had no...
没有...?只是好久不见了
No...? It’s just been a long time.
哦,好吧 但我们一点都不像
Oh, okay. But we’re nothing alike.
知道了 嗯,我-我喜欢和人打交道
Good to know. Yeah, I-I like people.
他当时没有说话
He didn’t talk.
他只是在马桶上看战争历史小说
He just read war history novels on the toilet.
什么?
[laughs] What?
嗯
Mm-hmm. [gags]
不,杰弗里,这太恶心了
N-No, Jeffrey, that is gross. [laughs]
对吧?
Right? [laughs] [gags]
他爱他的书,但一到陪女儿们的时候
He loves his books, but when it comes to time for the girls
或者做作业或上驾驶课的时候,他就不露面了
or homework or driving lessons, just doesn’t show up.
压力山大
Stressful.
我只是觉得你的生活需要多点乐趣,
I just think you need a little bit more fun in your life,
说实话
to be honest. [stammers]
好的
Okay.
现在想不想去我那儿找点乐子?
Do you want to go back to mine and have some fun right now?
什么?
What?
真的吗?嗯嗯
Really? Mm-hmm.
是的 非常喜欢,是的
Yes. Very much, yes.
我非常想... 嗯,对
I would very much-- yeah, mm-hmm.
好的 嗯 对 现在?
Okay. Mm-hmm. Yeah. Now?
对 好吧
Yeah. All right.
早说过我不是同性恋
Told you I wasn’t gay.
闭嘴
Shut up. [laughing]
跟我说说你的女儿们
[Jeffrey] Tell me about your daughters.
她们叫迪伊和林赛
[Leigh] Their names are Dee and Lindsay.
迪伊 11 岁
Dee’s 11.
她相当敏感且富有创造力
She’s pretty sensitive and creative.
她就像... 我也不知道怎么说
She’s like... I don’t know.
从她还是个婴儿起,她就一直不让我给她剪头发
She-she hasn’t let me cut her hair since she was a baby.
她就是那种特别的孩子
She’s one of those kids.
而林赛已经 16 岁了
And then Lindsay’s 16.
她门上贴着一张纸条,上面写着:
She has a sign on her door that says,
"情感隔离中"
"Emotionally unavailable."
她刚拿到学车许可证
[laughs softly] She also just got her learner’s permit
却拒绝开车,尽管她渴望自♥由♥
but refuses to drive, even though she wants her freedom,
我们目前的情况就是这样 哦,是这样吗?
so that’s where we’re at. Oh, is that right? [laughs]
我可是个开车好手
Well, I’m a good driver.
如果你想让我教她,我——我很乐意效劳
If you want me to teach her, I-I’ll happily do it.
我们才刚认识
[laughs] We just met.
说得有道理 那是...
That’s a good point. That’s a... [stammers]
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know.
呃,我就是特别喜欢孩子,所以...
Um, I just love kids, so...
好吧,也许... 也许改天你可以见见他们
Okay, well, maybe... maybe you could meet ’em sometime.
你知道,也许你可以找个周末来...
You know, like, maybe you could come over for...
一起吃披萨?
for pizza one weekend, maybe?
就像披萨派对?我们能办个披萨派对吗?
Like a pizza party? Can we have a pizza party?
比如周六披萨日?
Like a pizza Saturday?[laughs]
我很久没出过门了,
I haven’t been out of the house,
更别说约会了,好吗?好的
let alone on a date, okay? Okay.
已经很久很久了 嗯哼
In a very long time. Mm-hmm.
呃,我...我不知道我的姑娘们是否准备好,你知道的,
Um, I... I don’t know if my girls are ready for, you know,
我还没准备好开始约会
M-Mom to be dating just yet.
我理解
I get that.
我们仍然可以办个披萨派对,让它
We can still have a pizza party and just make it
电影精选列表