What?
呃……
Uh...
请说吧
[Otis stammering] [Jeffrey] Please say it.
不,抱歉 呃,我只是...什么,什么?
No, I’m sorry. Um, I’m just... What, what?
呃,我,我是,嗯... 说吧
Uh, I was, I was, um... Say it.
奥蒂斯,快点 我...
Otis, come on. I...
直说吧
[Jeffrey] Just say it.
我想告诉你我... 什么?
I wanted to tell you I-I... What?
我按你说的把储藏室打扫干净了
I sweeped up the stockroom like you said.
就这样了吗?是的
Okay, is that it? Yeah.
不 不
No. No.
我妈妈以前常告诉我,要小心你触碰的东西
[Jeffrey] My mom used to tell me be careful what you touch.
她说,移♥动♥一粒沙子就会改变
She said that moving one grain of sand changes everything
整个宇宙的一切
in the whole universe.
我想人们称之为蝴蝶效应
I think people call it the butterfly effect.
一只蝴蝶扇动翅膀就能
That just one butterfly flapping its wings can
在地球另一端引发飓风
make a hurricane on the other side of the world.
不知不觉间,我们的人生轨迹就产生了交集
And before we know it, we’re banging into each other’s paths
并改变即将发生的事
and changing what happens.
你确定要剪刘海吗?
[Leigh] Are you sure you want bangs?
当然
Sure.
这可是个大改变
It’s a big change.
关于刘海的问题是,
Thing is about bangs,
大约只有千分之一的人
there’s only about one in a thousand people
留刘海会好看,
that actually look good with bangs,
但好消息是,我觉得你可能是其中之一
but good news is I think that you might be one of them.
天啊
Oh, God.
没有人注意到蝴蝶在扇动翅膀
[Jeffrey] No one notices the butterfly flapping its wings
直到所有人都感受到这场风暴
until everyone feels the storm.
我知道风暴即将来临
I knew a storm was coming.
我知道如果我在一个地方停留太久,
I knew if I stayed in one place too long,
最终会有人认出我
eventually someone would recognize me.
我知道我必须离开
I knew I had to leave.
我只是不想独自一人离开
I just didn’t want to go alone.
你觉得你能就这样搬到别的地方去吗?
[Jeffrey chuckles] You think you could ever just move somewhere else?
像海滩那样的地方吗?换个地方重新开始?
Like a beach or something? Start over in a new place?
我不知道,约翰
I don’t know, John.
我-我得回到这里,你明白吗?
I-I need to come back here, you know?
我们可以带上女儿们
We could take the girls.
收拾行李走人吧
Just pack up and go.
嗯 这...
Mm. That’s...
不,我不能那么做
No, I can’t do that.
我做不到
I can’t do that.
我的生活在这里,约翰
My life is here, John.
♪ 你正放手离去 ♪
[Mitch] ♪ You’re letting go♪
♪ 若这是真心 ♪
♪ And if it’s real♪
♪ 我不愿知晓 ♪
♪ Well, I don’t want to know♪
♪ 别说出口... ♪
♪ Don’t speak...♪
[water running] [Mitch singing in distance]
♪ 别再解释 ♪
♪ Stop explaining♪ [water stops]
♪ 别告诉我 因为那会伤人 ♪
♪ Don’t tell me ’Cause it hurts♪
♪ 别说了 ♪
♪ Don’t speak♪
♪ 我知道你想... ♪
♪ I know what you’re...♪ [grunts]
♪ 我不需要你的理由 ♪
♪ I don’t need your reasons♪
♪ 别告诉我 因为那会痛 ♪
[muffled] ♪ Don’t tell me ’Cause it hurts♪
♪ 我们的回忆 ♪
♪ Our memories♪
♪ 它们如此诱人 ♪
♪ They can be inviting♪
♪ 但有些情♥色♥撩人 ♪
♪ But some Erotically enticing♪
♪ 书写 ♪
♪ Writing♪
♪ 当我们逝去 ♪
♪ As we die♪
♪ 你与我皆然... ♪
♪ Both you and I...♪
♪ 别再解释 ♪
♪ Stop explaining♪
♪ 别告诉我 因为那很伤人 ♪
♪ Don’t tell me ’Cause it hurts♪
♪ 不 不 不 不 不 ♪
♪ No, no, no, no, no♪
搞什么鬼?
[gasps] What the fuck?
什么?哦,天哪!
What? Oh, my God!
天啊!
[Jeffrey yelling] Oh, my God!
天啊,你们人真多
[Mitch over headphones] Oh, my God, there’s a lot of you.
他——他块头好大 他光着身子!
He’s-he’s big. He’s naked!
他冲我来了
He came at me.
先生,他还在这里吗?
[officer] Sir, is he still here?
我不知道
[Mitch] I don’t know.
我听到外面的...警报门响了
I heard the-the outer... the alarm door went off.
所以他可能出去了?
[officer] So he may have gone outside?
-呃,是的 -夏洛特警♥察♥!
[Mitch] Uh, yes. [officer] Charlotte Police!
-夏洛特警♥察♥!-夏洛特警♥察♥!
[officer 2] Charlotte Police! [officer] Charlotte Police!
警♥察♥局!警♥察♥局!
Police department! Police department!
警♥察♥局!
[indistinct shouting] Police department!
警♥察♥局!警♥察♥局!
Police department! Police department!
警报器响了
[officer] The alarm was going off.
我们回来的时候,门是虚掩着的,
When we came back here, the door was ajar,
所以我们确信他是从这儿出去的
so we really believe he went out this way.
警官,我们可以查看整个监控过程,
[Mitch] We could watch the whole thing, Officer,
因为我知道怎么...按这个播放键,所以...
’cause I know how to... press "play" on this thing, so...
米奇?怎么了?
[Scheimreif] Mitch? Yeah?
好消息是你店里装满了监控摄像头
The good news is you have surveillance cameras
是的 没错
all over the store. [Mitch] Yes. Yes.
坏消息是...
[Scheimreif] Bad news...
他们都没在录像
is none of them were recording.
你得解决这个问题
You need to fix that.
除了那个裸男,你们有没有注意到
Now, besides the naked guy, have you noticed
这附近有什么奇怪的事情发生?
anything strange happening around here?
呃,呃……
Uh, uh...
呃,我们丢失了大量游戏库存
Uh, well, we’re-we’re missing a lot of gaming inventory.
具体是多少?
What’s a lot?
相当庞大的数量
A substantial amount.
米奇,你得在这里安排真正的安保措施了
[Scheimreif] You’re gonna have to get some real security in here, Mitch.
这家玩具反斗城的员工们
[reporter] Workers at this Toys "R" Us
正在为假日购物潮做准备,
are prepping for the holiday rush,
但店长米奇·哈金表示
but store manager Mitch Haggin says
他今早目睹的景象完全出乎意料:
he did not expect to see what he saw this morning:
一个强壮、身材高大、赤身裸体的男人
a strong, very tall, naked man.
呃,一个裸男朝我冲了过来
[Mitch over TV] Uh, a-a naked guy ran at me.
我觉得他是想杀我,我就逃跑了,
I think he was gonna kill me, and I ran away,
把自己锁在了办公室里
locked myself in my office.
当我问那个裸男
[reporter] When I asked if the naked man
会不会吓跑假日购物者时,
would scare off holiday shoppers,
哈金先生说他正在雇佣全天候保安
Mr. Haggin said he was hiring round-the-clock security.
我们现在确实有一套非常完善的安保系统
We have a really good security system here now, for sure.
家庭可以安心了
Families can feel safe.
这里是过圣诞节的安心之所
This is a safe place to come for Christmas.
我觉得看起来很棒
[Leigh] I think it looks great. [TV clicks off]
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
你好
Hi.
我们差不多准备好了
We’re almost ready to go.
主啊,我们感谢您
[Pastor Ron] Lord, we want to thank you
赐予这丰盛的食物,
for this wonderful food,
也感谢您赐予我们家庭的恩典 阿门
and we want to thank you for the gift of family. Amen.
阿门
[all] Amen.
感恩节快乐 感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving. [happy chatter]
那么,莉 什么事?
[Eileen] So, Leigh. Yes?
不如你给我们讲讲那个裸体男人的故事吧
Why don’t you tell us all that story about the naked man.
哦,没-没什么事,大家别担心
[chuckles] Oh, it-it’s nothing, y’all.
外面...外面太冷了,
It... it was cold outside,
有个流浪汉需要冲个澡
and a homeless man needed to take a shower.
可万一他也是个杀人犯呢?
Yeah, but what if he’s also a killer?
他...别那么夸张
He’s... Stop being overdramatic.
他不是杀人犯
He’s not a killer.
你妈说得完全正确
[chuckles] Your mom’s totally right.
电影精选列表