Okay? Or he’s just gonna get worse.
我不太擅长处理冲突,所以...
I’m not big on conflict, so...
知道了 好吧,我们...我们会慢慢改善这个问题的
Yeah. Okay, well, we’ll-we’ll work on that.
酷
[Otis] Cool.
听着,米奇,你真的伤了奥蒂斯的心,
[Leigh] Listen, Mitch, you really hurt Otis’s feelings,
我觉得你应该道个歉
and I think you should apologize.
对不起
[Mitch] I’m sorry. [Jeffrey mumbles]
嗯,这是个好的开始
[Leigh] Well, that’s a good start.
-好吧 -你知道的,
[Mitch chuckles] Okay. [Leigh] You know,
人们尊重领导者的仁慈
people respect kindness in a leader.
嗯
[Mitch] Mm.
考虑到这一点,
[Leigh] W-With that in mind,
我想邀请你来我的教堂
I wanted to invite you to my church.
十字路口教堂
Crossroads Church.
就在州际公路对面
It’s, uh, just across the interstate.
呃...你去过吗?
Uh...Have you been?
我不太信教
Not very churchy.
好吧,我在那里负责玩具募捐活动,
Okay, well, I’m in charge of the toy drive there,
这让我不禁思考,我竟然在这里,
and it got me thinking, here I am,
在一家玩具店工作,
working in a toy store of all places,
而你甚至没有为我的玩具募捐活动捐过一个玩具
and you haven’t even donated one toy to my toy drive.
我们这里是卖♥♥玩具的,不是免费赠送的
Well, we sell toys here. We don’t give ’em away.
好的 那些退货的玩具怎么处理?
Okay. What about all those returned toys?
都是完好无损的,但我们没法再卖♥♥了
Perfectly good ones that we can’t sell.
我们这儿是做生意的,莉
We run a business here, Leigh.
好吧 不过你还是可以来的
Okay. Well, you can still come.
你知道的,所有人都受欢迎
You know, all people are welcome.
即使他们刻薄或还没准备好
Even if they’re mean or aren’t quite ready yet.
所以你可以来,带一大袋玩具,或者不带
So you can come, bring a big bag of toys, or not.
你都会受到欢迎
[Jeffrey chuckles] You’ll be welcome.
但带上玩具,你这次就能当回好人
But bring the toys and you could be a good guy for once.
你难道不想当个好人吗?
Don’t you want to be a good guy?
拜托,米奇!当个好人吧!
Come on, Mitch! Be a good guy!
好的
[Mitch] Okay.
那是垃圾吗?
Is that garbage?
呃……
Uh...
嗯?需要我帮你把这个扔进垃圾桶吗?
Huh? Do you want me to put that in the garbage for you?
这只是些玩具...
It’s just toys for the...
呃,我听说这里在搞玩具募捐活动
Uh, I heard there was a toy drive.
好的,就在这边走
Well, it’s right this way.
没...没关系,我就放这儿吧 没事的
It’s o-- I’ll just leave ’em here. It’s okay.
我可不想
[chuckles] I’m not gonna walk
穿着这双高跟鞋走那么远的路
all the way down there in these heels.
你人真好
It’s very nice of you.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦,这对我来说太重了
[laughs] Oh, it’s too heavy for me.
得把它搬进去
[chuckles] Got to bring it on in there.
来吧,我带你看看玩具该放哪儿
Come on, I’ll show you where the toys go.
你想让我把它们放哪儿?
Where do you want me to put ’em?
你可以直接带他们进来
You can bring ’em right in here.
仪式即将开始
Service is about to begin.
[light gospel music playing inside]
任何感到孤独的人...
[Pastor Ron] Anyone that feels alone out there...
[music continues]
...快下来吧
...just come on down here.
因为你属于这里
’Cause you belong here.
我们都是罪人,
We’re all sinners here,
所以我有时会请我妻子唱这首歌♥
which is why I ask my wife sometimes to sing this tune.
♪ 在绝望的时刻 ♪
♪ In times of despair♪
♪ 我回想起 你曾做过的美好之事 ♪
♪ I think about The good things That you’ve done♪
♪ 哦 虽然你已不在身边 ♪
♪ Ooh, and though You’re not there♪
♪ 我时常扪心自问 ♪
♪ I sometimes ask myself♪
♪ 有人在吗?♪ ♪ 有人在吗? ♪
[Pastor Ron] ♪ Is anyone?♪ [Eileen] ♪ Is anyone? ♪
♪ 是啊 ♪ ♪ 哦 ♪
♪ Yeah♪ ♪ Oh♪
♪ 生而为人如此艰难 ♪
[choir joins in] ♪ It’s so hard being human♪
♪ 面对重重困扰 ♪
♪ With all the troubles♪
♪ 映入眼帘 ♪
♪ In sight♪
♪ 但我冥冥中知晓 ♪
♪ But somehow I know♪
♪ 我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道 ♪
♪ I know, I know, I know, I know♪
♪ 一切终将圆♥满♥ ♪
♪ Everything’s gonna Work out all right♪
♪ 嘿,耶 ♪
♪ Hey, yeah♪
♪ 但我冥冥中知道 ♪
♪ But somehow I know♪
♪ 一切都会好起来的 ♪
♪ Everything’s gonna Work out all right♪
♪ 嘿,但我冥冥中知道 ♪
♪ Hey, but somehow I know♪
♪ 一切都会好起来的 ♪
♪ Everything’s gonna Work out all right♪
哈利路亚
[Eileen] Hallelujah.
哇,有人饿坏了是吧?
Wow. Somebody is very hungry, huh?
胃口真不小啊,嗯?
Big appetite there, huh?
对不起 求你了
[mouth full] Sorry. [laughs] Please.
我已经很久没吃过这么好吃的食物了
I haven’t had food this good in so long. [chuckles]
不,这很棒 大块头就该吃大餐
No, that’s great. Big food for a big guy.
是的 是的
Yeah.Yeah.
现在你可不能偷偷溜走
Now, you can’t sneak out of here
不去跟牧师和他妻子打个招呼
without saying hello to the pastor and his wife.
不行 这违反规定
No. It’s against the rules.
不 我绝不会 我绝不会
No, I would never. I would never.
我是艾琳
I’m Eileen.
约翰·Z……呃,佐林 约翰·佐林
John. Z-- uh, Zorin. John Zorin.
是啊,我以前没在这附近见过你
Yeah, I haven’t seen you around the area before.
我注意到你了,很明显,在……在那排座位上
I noticed you, obviously, in the, in the-the row there.
你从哪儿来的?是刚搬来这附近吗?
Where are you from? You new to the area?
是啊,呃,我是——我是...
Yeah, uh, I’m-I’m...
我刚来这个地方,其实...对一切都还很陌生
[sighs] I’m just new to this place and, really, everything.
你知道,就是,呃...
You know, it’s, um...
这一切真的只是,你知道的...
All of this is really just, you know...
这里的一切对我来说都是全新的
Every-Everything here is just new for me.
我是从纽约市来的
I’m-I’m down from New York City.
那是个适合步行的城市,
That’s a walking man’s town,
我是说,如果我去过的话
I mean, if ever I’ve been-been to one.
那是个适合步行的城镇 没错
That is a walking man’s town. That is correct.
我猜你穿坏了不少双运动鞋吧?
I bet you go through a lot of pair of sneakers, don’t you?
大家都这样 对吧?你也穿坏...
[laughs] Everyone does. Right? Do you go through...
是啊,是啊 天啊 你...
Yeah, yeah. Oh, my. You’ve--
你这大高个儿脚可真小
You got very small feet for a big guy.
不,其实我脚挺大的 只是,
No, I actually have large feet. It’s just,
我穿错鞋了,我也不知道怎么回事,
I put on the wrong shoes, and I don’t know,
我觉得这些大概是女鞋里的九♥码♥吧
I think these are, like, nines in women’s.
很抱歉,我绝不会穿运动鞋去教堂
And I’m sorry, I would never wear sneakers to church.
我——真的很抱歉
I-I’m really sorry.
我想介绍你认识一个人
You know, I-I would like to introduce you to someone.
我来给你介绍一下莉·温斯科特
I’d like to introduce you to Leigh Wainscott.
她负责这里的玩具募捐活动,
She runs the toy drive here,
听说你捐了很大一笔钱
and I heard you gave such a generous donation.
我知道她想为此感谢你
I know she’d like to thank you for it.
你知道,艾琳,她那边看起来有点忙
You know, she looks a bit busy over there, actually, Eileen.
她正在和女儿进行严肃的谈话
She’s having a serious conversation with her daughter.
现在吗?
Now?
是的,我们可以
[Pastor Ron] Yeah. [Eileen] We can.
好的 你捐了这么一大笔钱
Yeah. Okay. You made such a great donation.
好的 嗯,当然 嗯 嘿,嘿
Okay. Yeah, sure. Yeah. Hey, hey.
好的,太棒了 呃,莉 嘿,莉
Okay, great. Uh, Leigh. Hey, Leigh.
莉 嘿,莉
Leigh. Hey, Leigh.
来,来跟我们的神秘人物打个招呼
Come, come say hi to our mystery man.
好的 快进来
Okay. Come on.
带了 带了
Yeah. Yeah.
这位是我们的全明星莉
This is our all-star Leigh.
她是这间教会
She is the backbone of everything
所有善举的中流砥柱
that is good going on in this church.
她负责外联,准备餐食,
She does the outreach, does the meals,
组织玩具募捐活动,她...
does the toy drive, she...
我真不知道她是怎么兼顾这一切的,但她确实做到了
电影精选列表