看起来不危险
Doesn't seem like a disaster waiting to happen.
挺危险的
Yes, it can be.
给你看样东西
Oh, Beca, I got to show you something.
你一定喜欢
You're gonna love this.
好啊
Sure.
好吗 - 好
Yeah? - Yeah.
走吧 - 我马上带她回来
Let's do it. - I'll bring her right back.
就只有她
Oh... yeah, just her.
借用她一下下
Just borrow her for a second.
随便
Whatever.
那是古董麦克风吗
Ooh. Is that an AKG C-24?
一点也没错
Yes, it certainly is.
超级稀有
Incredibly rare.
麦当娜 碧昂丝 琼贝兹都用过
Madonna, Beyoncé, Joan Baez.
超厉害 很棒
Oh, I'm happy for them. That's nice.
老板灵感一来
就想录音
for whenever inspiration strikes him,
所以我们随时待命 - 了解
so we have this setup here. - Sure.
当有钱人一定超棒
Yeah, must be good to be really, really, really rich.
同意
Yeah.
想试试看吗
You want to give it a go?
不了 - 不试试吗
No. - No?
我怂
Couldn't possibly.
这是现场直播
We're coming to you live.
这么厉害吗 - 应该录下来
Oh, that's nice. - Oh, we should've recorded that.
她很漂亮
Oh, she's a beaut.
这是什么 - 这只是
What's this? - Oh, this is just...
卡勒德有段音乐
Khaled has a... a little loop going.
想听吗 - 好啊
You want to hear it? - Okay.
我得 抱歉
I got to, uh... I'm sorry.
是卡勒德 - 好的
Khaled. - Oh, okay. I...
我马上回来 - 你要我
Yeah? I'll be right back. - Do you want me to...
不 不 你继续 - 好的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. Carry on. - Okay.
继续 没关系的 - 我还不会走
Carry on. That's okay. - I wasn't gonna leave anyway.
我说真的 - 搞个大破坏吧
I'll be honest with you. - Yeah, just destroy everything.
好啊 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
爸爸
Dad!
我就知道那首歌♥有效
I knew that song would get you.
呜 呼 - 哦耶
Whoo-hoo! - Oh, yeah.
我的乖女儿
That's my girl.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
坐着我的游艇环游世界
We'll travel the world in my yacht,
停泊在你最爱的大西洋
stop at all your favorite places... the Atlantic Ocean,
还有太平洋 - 不能再赞
the Pacific Ocean... - That would be great!
不过我正在巡演
But I'm in the middle of a tour right now.
那正好
But that's perfect. I'll finally be able
我终于能看到你表演
to see one of your performances.
你从来没看过我的表演
Dad, you've never come to any of my performances.
小甜心 我已经改变了
Sweetheart, I've changed.
你说过无数次了
It's not the first time I've heard that.
但你还是我的小萝卜头
But you're still my little Turnip Top, aren't you?
这次我不会搞砸的
I promise I won't screw it up this time.
我和波森将军
General Posen and I were wrapping up
刚刚完成一项机密行动
a, uh, clandestine operation.
我才跟他一起进行简报
In fact, I've just come from our classified briefing.
你刚跟欧柏莉的爸爸在一起
Oh, my God, so you were just with Aubrey's dad?
他很想看你的表演
He was so excited to see your show.
可惜他来不了
It's just too bad that he can't make it.
没关系的
Oh, that's okay.
真的没关系
Yeah, it's-it's really okay. - No, that's okay.
他很忙 - 是的
It's totally fine. You know, he's a busy man. - Uh-huh.
对的 - 我爸总是说
That's right. - And my dad always said,
接受无止无尽的失望
"Expect finite disappointment, and remember,
因为失望永无止尽
there's always more where that came from."
我的天 欧柏莉
Oh, my God, Aubrey!
快开窗户
Someone open a window!
门怎么打不开 - 不知道啊
What is wrong with this door? - I don't know!
你们完了 小美人们
Checkmate, Bellas.
完蛋咯
Checkmate.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
听说你们昨天火了
Heard you all really, uh, lit it up last night.
真好笑
That's a great joke.
确实很有趣 - 就像凤♥凰♥
It's really funny. - Like a phoenix
会浴火重生的 这次只是个悲情版
rising from the ashes, only a really sad version
没有凤♥凰♥ 只剩灰烬
where there's no phoenix and just ash.
抱歉 我忘记我们聊到哪了
Sorry, I forgot where we were in the conversation.
下次 当你想要引起DJ 卡勒德注意的时候
Next time, when you're trying to impress DJ Khaled,
最好有点底线
try to have some dignity.
我们本来就没什么底线 所以
Uh, we never do anything with dignity, so...
嘿 你昨晚去哪了
Hey, where'd you go last night?
啥 你是说
What, uh, you mean
当你烧掉酒店的时候吗
when you were burning down the hotel?
亲 你去哪了
Dude, where were you?
好吧 我和我爸在一起 可以了吧
Okay. I was with my father, all right?
等下 你♥爸♥爸
Wait, your dad?
他已经找了我好几年了
He's been trying to track me down for years,
昨晚才找到我
and last night, he found me.
你为什么要离开他
Why are you running from him?
我希望我爸能多注意我一点
I wish my dad would pay attention to me.
因为我爸不是什么好人
Because my dad wasn't a very nice man.
所以 在18岁的时候 我必须离开他
So, when I was 18, I had to run away,
我觉得做的有点过分了
which was a real bitch because of the chafing.
现在他找到我了
And now he has found me,
而我不知道怎么办
and I don't know what to think.
我觉得 我 我觉得很棒 你们也应该觉得很棒
I mean, I-I think that's amazing, and so should you.
我觉得 这 这太不可思议了
I mean, it-it's... it's a crazy thing.
这么多年 他终于找到你了
He's finally found you after all these years?
现在你们可以和好了
Now you can rekindle the relationship,
而且 而且可能比以前的关系更好
and-and it could be even stronger than it was.
或许他以前不是什么好人
And maybe he was not a very nice guy before,
但是现在他可能是个不错的
but maybe he is now, and maybe he's amazing
甚至是很好的人 他只想 - 好吧 艾米莉 你也太夸张了
and wonderful and he wants... - Okay, Emily, you are so shrill
好像是在讽刺我 - 不 不
and inarticulate! - No, no!
你好 是史黛西
Hello? Oh, it's Stacie.
史黛西 她要和我们视频
Stacie! Stacie's calling me on FaceTime.
你们能不能住手 过来 - 什么 史黛西
You guys! Stop. Get over here. - What, Stacie?
哦 你好啊 - 等下 马上过来
Oh, hello? - Wait. Right over here.
哦 嗨 嗨 嗨 - 大伙 - 各位
Oh, hi, hi, hi. - You guys! - Guys!
哦 - 嗨 - 史黛西
Oh! - Hi. - Stace!
你们在哪 - 史黛西 这里的情况太糟了
Where are you? - Stacie, it's going terrible here.
没错 真的很糟糕
Yeah, we getting our asses handed to us.
大伙们 我有宝宝了
Guys, I had the baby.
什么 - 哇
What? - Aw.
他好可爱啊
He's so cute.
是个女孩
She's a girl.
哦 好吧 那就一般般了
Oh, okay, then average.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
嘟嘟的艾米或者嘟嘟的帕特丽夏
Baby Fat Amy or Baby Fat Patricia.
你可以挑一个 - 不 不 听着
You can choose. - No, no, listen.
我知道你最喜欢我的想法
I know I've always been your favorite.
大伙
Guys.
她叫贝拉
I named her Bella.
哇
Aw.
是吗 - 太可爱了 - 真是个好名字
See? - That is adorable. - Oh, that's perfect.
这真是 好吧 - 我爱你们
That... Okay. - I love you guys.
我们也爱你 特别爱你 - 我们都很想你
We love you. We love you so much. - We miss you.
你们真是的
You guys.
她太可爱了
She's so cute.
伙计们 我们可以别只想着要赢
Guys, can we stop trying to win this tour
大家专心一起唱歌♥好吗
and just sing together?
这就是我们聚在一起的原因 不是吗
电影精选列表