We already look like the B-team Bellas.
我们还是降低损失吧
I say we cut our losses.
姐♥妹♥们♥
You guys!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 真的太抱歉了
You guys, I am so sorry.
我意识到我不应该说 重聚 这个词
I realize I should not have used the word "reunion."
我应该说这只是个借口来见见大家
I should have said that it was an excuse to see each other.
是我欠考虑了
I really didn't think that out.
真的非常抱歉 - 不不不
I'm sorry. - No, no, no.
你们真的是太棒了
You guys were so great.
而且这真的是一个让我们聚在一起的
And this was a really nice chance
非常好的机会
for us to get together.
对吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Right, ladies?
当然 - 是啊
Yeah, sure. - Oh, yes.
哦 是啊 真的太棒了
Oh, yes, really great.
好极了 - 真的非常感谢你
So great. - Thank you so much.
我本来应该去我哥哥的婚礼的
I was supposed to go to my brother's wedding,
但是这个也非常棒 - 哦
but this is nice, too. - Aw.
是啊 - 贝拉们 干杯
Yeah. - Bellas, a toast.
干杯 - 干杯 耶
There! - Toast! Yay!
敬这只我所知道的
To the most amazing
最令人惊讶的女子组合
group of women I have ever known.
为了能再次和你们一起唱歌♥
I would do anything
我可以做任何事
to sing with you guys again.
任何事
Anything!
我的意思是 真的 我可以堕落下去
I mean, really, I could just crap myself!
哦 - 呃
Oh. - Uh-uh.
干杯
Cheers.
等等 等等 我有个疯狂的想法
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I'm having a crazy idea.
是这样的 我之前提过我爸爸在军队
Okay, I've mentioned that my dad is in the Army
然后 就是杀了奥萨马 本 拉♥登♥的那只军队 有提过对吧
and, like, basically killed Osama bin Laden, right?
你那句话里似乎有一些从没听过的信息 不过没关系
Some new information in that sentence, but okay.
好吧 其实我的意思是 他在军队举足轻重
Well, what I mean is, he's kind of a big deal in the Army.
然后每年劳军联合会都会筹办一场表演
And every year, the USO puts on this performance
来娱乐和应援部队
to entertain and support the troops.
而今年由DJ 卡勒德主持
And this year, DJ Khaled is hosting.
他有无数热门歌♥曲
He's got, like, a gazillion hit songs,
他可是超级大腕
and he's super famous.
我在税务广♥告♥上见过他
I saw him on a tax commercial.
如果我能为大家要到邀请函呢
What if I could get us an invite?
去唱歌♥
To sing?
不 去进行军事秘密行动
No, to run military dark ops.
是的 当然是去唱歌♥
Yes, of course, to sing.
那里有比赛吗
Is there a competition?
哪儿都总会有场比赛
There should always be a competition.
哦 呃 好吧 好吧 没有 但是
Oh, um... well, well, no, but...
让我们再次一起唱歌♥吧
let's sing together again.
然后,或许我能见到我爸爸
And... and maybe I'll see my dad.
也许见不到 你们知道的
Or maybe I won't, you know, because he has
因为他有很多重要的事去做
something really important to do.
又或许这一次
Or maybe I'll be the most important thing
我是他一生中最重要的事
in his life this time.
也许吧
Maybe.
谁要跟我一起 - 我
Who's with me? - Me. Mm-hmm.
好吧 我突然空出很多时间 所以 没问题
Yeah. I suddenly have a lot of free time, so hell yeah.
嗯 我刚被赶出飞行学院
Well, I just got kicked out of flight school
因为我杀了300个假人
for killing 300 fake people.
我讨厌假人 - 我讨厌假惺惺的婊♥子♥
I hate fake people. - I hate a fake bitch.
你怀孕8个月还能飞吗
Can you fly when you're eight months pregnant?
什么 - 不能
What? - No.
呃
Um...
看- 哦
Look. - Oh...
那是 那是怀了8个月的身孕的肚子
That's... that's eight months pregnant?
你们都没看出来
You guys didn't notice?
恭喜恭喜 - 哦 我的天呐
Well, congratulations. - Oh, my God.
哇哦
Ah!
我真的很为你高兴 - 太棒了 - 哇哦
I mean, I'm so happy for you. - Amazing! - Wow.
你知道谁是孩子的爸爸吗
Do you know who the father is?
嗯
Eh.
哦 - 哦 - 恭喜
Oh. - Oh. - Congratulations.
真是个快乐的意外
Happy accidents.
好吧 史黛西不参加
Okay, well, Stacie's out.
我猜艾米莉你会参加
So I guess, Emily, you're in.
哦,当然 我肯定参加 - 太好了
Oh, yeah. I'm in for sure. - Yeah!
哇
Yay.
难道我不是一直都参加么 - 嗯
Was I not always in? - Um...
哦 不 不 不 那是当然 - 是啊
Oh, no, no, no. Of course. - Yes.
哦 好吧 我参加
Oh, cool. I... Okay.
干杯
Cheers!
# 姐妙不可言 如今猎枪已上膛 #
# Supercalifragilistic and bionic, go ballistic #
# 就如盛夏的寒风 胳膊和手腕已被点燃 #
# Coldest summer, chain and wrist lit #
# 姐一人千面 #
# Automatic sonic facelift #
# 姐拿着猎枪 宝贝 拿贝斯来 #
# I got that boom, boom, baby, bring the bass #
# 猎枪对着你脑门 扣动扳机 #
# I got that boom, boom all up in your face #
# 姐拿着猎枪 宝贝 拿贝斯来 #
# I got that boom, boom, baby, bring the bass #
# 猎枪对着你脑门 扣动扳机 #
# I got that boom, boom all up in your face #
# 砰 砰 让你脑袋开花 #
# Boom, boom all up in your face. #
你好,姑娘们
Hola, señoritas.
你们是从哪里来的
Where'd you guys even come from?
一个叫做坚持的小镇 小姐姐们
A little town called Persistence, sweet cheeks.
就是这样 事情是这样的
That's right. Here, here's the thing.
看这个 女士们
Look at this, ladies.
通行证
All-access passes.
你们能逃 但是躲不了
You can run, but you cannot hide.
你们能逃 但是躲不了
You can run, but you cannot hide.
我们正在拍纪录片
This documentary is happening!
我们会把整件事情都拍下来
We're gonna film this whole thing.
那将会非常棒
It's gonna be beautiful.
我们正在拍一部非常棒的纪录片
We're making a beautiful documentary.
事实上 我们准备扎营
In fact, we gotta set up.
我们去哪里扎营 约翰
Where are we gonna set up, John?
我想给你
I want to give you the...
帅哥 来了
Papi chulo, straight ahead.
# 哦 #
# Ooh #
# 哈 #
# Ah #
# 哈 #
# Ah #
# 哦 #
# Ooh. #
欢迎来到西班牙 贝拉合唱团
Welcome to Spain, Bellas.
在我们开始之前我有几件重要的事情想要你们知道
A few important things to note before we begin.
抓紧你的行李
Grab your luggage.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
你们最好待在25英寸高的
You always want to stay 25 feet...
窒息
...choke.
非常锋利 我们不希望你们刺伤自己
...very sharp. We do not want you to impale yourself.
我希望你们已经听清楚了我说的每一句话
I hope you all heard each and every word,
否则你们很可能以死亡告终
or else you might very well end up dead.
女士们 我很想念你们
Ladies, I'm messing with you.
我代表国防部
On behalf of the Department of Defense, we would like
欢迎你们来到西班牙罗塔海军航♥空♥站
to welcome you to Naval Air Station Rota, Spain.
并衷心感谢你们来这里慰问
And a sincere thank-you for coming out to entertain
我们的部队和他们的家属
our troops and their families.
我们对这次行程感到很兴奋
We're excited for this tour.
我的名字叫芝加哥 我左边的这位
My name's Chicago. Over here to my left
是伯尼船长 我们喜欢叫他泽克
is Captain Bernie, who we like to call Zeke.
女士们 - 我们将全程陪同各位
Ladies. - We're gonna be with you the whole tour
护送你们并负责你们的安全 - 问题
as your escorts and security details. - Question.
我们洗澡也一起洗么
Will we all be showering together?
额 首先是声波检查
Uh, first up is a sound check.
我们会在14点30送你们去旅馆
We'll have you back to the hotel by 14 30.
也许洗个澡
Maybe hit the rain locker,
然后回这里准备1700点的盛大演出 是的
back here for the big show at 1700. Yeah.
1700 是指 晚些时候吗
电影精选列表