法国海岸线某处
# 现在放弃为时已晚 #
# It's getting late to give you up #
# 我从魔鬼的圣杯饮了罪恶之水 #
# I took a sip from my devil cup #
# 我逐渐失去自我 #
# And slowly it's taking over me #
# 太过刺♥激♥ 无法自拔 #
# Too high, can't come down #
# 弥漫于空气 #
# It's in the air and it's all around #
# 难以逃离 #
# Round, round #
# 你感受到我吗 #
# Do you feel me now? #
# 来吧 #
# Break it down #
# 你嘴唇的味道让我神魂颠倒 #
# With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride #
# 你如毒药我深陷其中 #
# You're toxic, I'm slippin' under #
# 如此滋味让我飘飘欲仙 #
# With a taste of your poison paradise #
# 我已中了你的毒 #
# I'm addicted to you, don't you know #
# 你竟不自知 #
# That you're toxic? #
# 你嘴唇的味道让我神魂颠倒 #
# With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride... #
自♥由♥
Freedom...!
上啊 艾米
Go, go! Amy!
艾米 咱们快走
Amy, let's go! Amy!
# 现在就对我下毒吧 #
# Intoxicate me now #
# 给我你的爱 #
# With your lovin' now #
# 我已做好准备 #
# I think I'm ready now #
# 现在 毒药 #
# Now, toxic. #
完美
音调3
就是今天了 我们今天必须要采访到她
Today's the day. We're getting her today.
你的装备没问题吗 因为
Is your sound equipment working? Because...
你别担心我的事
You don't worry about what I'm doing.
天啊 她就在那 - 嘘嘘
Oh, my God. She's right there. I got her. - Shh, shh.
快来 快跟上 - 好的
Here, get in here. - All right. Got it.
她们曾是世界总冠军
They were world champions.
获奖最多的阿卡贝拉组合
The winningest a cappella group of all time.
巴顿贝拉合唱团是一群令人意想不到的非男性团体
The Barden Bellas, an unlikely group of not-men
而她们竟然赢下了比赛
who somehow managed to win at something
还不是烘焙比赛
that didn't have to do with baking.
我能听见你们 - 姑娘 你知道吗
I can hear you guys. - You know, girlie,
你差点要从这个阿卡纪录片中消失
you're this close to being cut out of this d'aca'mentary.
就这么点 你很危险啊
So close. You're in the danger zone.
我们有安保 而且我随身带狼牙棒
We have security, and I carry mace.
我们会紧跟着你 像老式牛仔裤挤出 骆驼蹄 一样紧
We're gonna be clinging to you like mom jeans to a camel toe.
说得好
That's right!
# 站起来 弯下去 小哥 #
# Stand up, bend it over, boy #
# 哦哦 # - # 站起来 #
# Ooh, ooh # - # Stand up #
# 给我个节拍 我来咀嚼就像泡泡糖 #
# Give me the beat, I chew it like bubblegum #
# 这就是我想要的 # - # 皮条洛 我回来了 #
# All I wanna see and do # - # Pimp-Lo, and I'm back #
# 带着新曲 # - # 站起来 #
# With another one # - # Get on your feet #
# 弯下去 是的没错 # - # 为我表演吧 #
# Bend down, yes, Lord # - # Come and do it for me #
# 让我像捏压力球一样玩弄你的美臀 #
# Let me squeeze on that booty like stress balls #
嗯嗯嗯 哇
Mm, mm, mm, mm, whoa.
你真是化腐朽为神奇啊
You produced the shit out of his turd-burger.
谢谢 确实更好了点
Thanks. I mean, it's better.
唱歌♥的是谁 - 是我 但我们还有时间
Who's that singing? - Oh, that's me, but we've got time
可以找个真正的歌♥手 我有几个好点子
to get a real singer. I have a couple thoughts.
我觉得非常的 - 哟哟 我们能把音乐关了吗
I think it's very... - Yo. Yo, can we turn this off?
皮条洛 砰砰砰
Pimp-Lo, bam, bam, bam.
你又做到了
I mean, you have done it again.
弯下去 简直 - 太棒了
"Bend Over" is so... - So good.
我感觉我在聆听未来
I feel like my ears are hearing the future.
夜店嗨曲 - 嗯 我讨厌它
Club banger. - Yeah, I hate it.
我很讨厌它
I really hate it.
我才是这个艺术家
I'm the artist,
这是我的歌♥ 我觉得
and this is my song, and I feel like
你们应该放我的混音版本
y'all should play my mix.
# 呃 耶 # - # 给我个节拍 #
# Uh! Yeah # - # Give me the beat #
# 我来咀嚼就像泡泡糖 # - 双糖 嘿
# I chew it like bubblegum # - Dubble Bubble. Hey.
# 皮条洛带着新曲回来了 # - 嘿
# Pimp-Lo, and I'm back with another one # - Hey.
# 弯下去 是的没错 #
# Bend down, yes, Lord #
# 让我像捏压力球一样玩弄你的美臀 #
# Let me squeeze on that booty like stress balls #
# 说起球 # - 看到没
# Speaking of balls... # - See?
这才是世界需要听到的 弯下去
This is the "Bend Over" the world needs to be listening to.
# 噢耶 # - # 呃 #
# Oh, yeah! # - # Uh! #
好 呃 我的工作是
Yeah, um... it's my job
让你成为最好的皮条洛
to make you the best little Pimp-Lo that you can be,
我想要支持 弯下去
and-and I want to get behind "Bend Over."
作为你的制♥作♥人 我希望你能信任我
And, as your producer, I would love it if you could trust me.
我希望你的保留我的混音
I would love it if you leave my track how it is.
兄弟 我把你的歌♥做的好听了
I made your song great, man.
我认为她的意思是
I think what she means is,
你的歌♥本来就好听
your song was always great.
不 我的意思是
No, what I mean is what you gave me
你给我的是一坨冒着热气的 - 皮条洛
was a steaming pile of... - Pimp-Lo!
好吧 有些事你得了解
Okay. There's something that you should know.
呃 贝卡
Uh, Beca...
来姨妈了 - 哇哦
is on her period. - Wow.
哦 是鲨鱼周吗 老吓人了 - 嗯哼
Oh, it's shark week? Hot damn. - Bum-bum.
你们都加油吧 我妈妈就在这
Y'all keepin' it one hundred. That's my moms right there.
你了解吧 - 嗯哼
You know what it is. - Mm-hmm.
您姨妈还来着呢 - 好吧 说实话
Still menstruating? Hmm. - Okay. - Truth.
不好意思 给我们一分钟的时间
If you could just excuse us for a second.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你怎么能站他的队
How can you take his side?
站队 呃
Sides? Well, we...
为什么我们在讨论站队的问题
Why are we always talking about sides?
这是我们的工作啊 兄弟
Okay, it's our job, brah.
我们是制♥作♥人
We're producers.
我们把他的幻想变为现实
We bring his vision to life.
天啊 很有节奏啊
Damn! That's poppin'!
嘿
Hey!
我做到了
I did it.
我终于辞职了
I finally quit my job.
我自♥由♥了 自♥由♥了
And I'm free, I'm free.
我再也不会回去了
I'm never going back to that job again.
人生中最美好的一天 毕竟
It's the best day of my life. I mean, I can't be
没有尊严怎么做音乐制♥作♥人
a music producer without integrity.
怎么啦
What's up?
什么
What?
等会 有事发生了
Wait. S-Something's wrong.
你的脸比平时扭曲的更厉害了
Your face is more pinched than normal.
我终于做到了
I-I finally did it.
你和杰西和好了
You got back together with Jesse?
不 你知道我们异地恋失败了
No! You know the long-distance thing didn't work.
他在3000英里外和女朋友住在一起呢
He lives 3,000 miles away with his girlfriend
还有他们的猫 - 哦
and their cat. - Oh.
他忘记你的速度比我想的快多了
He got over you much quicker than what I thought.
哦 谢谢你 艾米 - 比彭浦快多了
Oh, thank you, Amy. - Much faster than Bumper,
他现在还伤心欲绝呢
who is rightfully still devastated.
他把我纹在屁♥股♥上了你知道吗
You know he got a tattoo of me on his butt cheek?
所以现在他每次想见我的时候都要
So now, every time he wants to see me, he's like...
就是
He's just...
好吧 呃 - 转的头晕
Okay. Um... - That made me dizzy.
等会 发生了什么 - 我辞职了
Wait, what's up? - I quit my job.
你被炒了 - 哦 行了吧
You got fired? - Oh, come on.
好吧 - 我没有被炒
All right. I-I didn't get fired.
我辞职了 - 来来
I quit. - Come here.
你让事情变得更糟了
You're kind of making it worse.
释放出你的负能量吧
Let this negative energy be released!
说真的 张开你的双腿 会释放得更快
Seriously, open your legs. It'll come out quicker.
不 不 - 会释放得更快
No, no. - It'll come out quicker,
负能量 - 你为什么要做这种事
the bad energy. - Why do you do this stuff?
好吧 说真的 - 你为什么这样呢
Okay, seriously. - Why are you like this?
你很快就会恢复好的 - 嗯
You're gonna come back from this so fast. - Mm.
你知道为什么吗 因为你的好朋友超棒
You know why? Because you have an amazing best friend.
是你吗
电影精选列表