你对力量一无所知
You have no idea what I'm capable of.
我能从大学毕业
I've graduated college.
我就能做任何事
I could do anything.
猎物猎人角色要对调了
So say your prayers,
因为胖艾米
'cause Fat Amy is coming...
要冲你来了
for you.
现在
Now!
那么
So...
你们中哪两个
which two of you
是艾希莉和杰西卡
are Ashley and Jessica?
啊 操 - 那个
Ah, shit. - Okay, so...
我有一个算是坏的消息
I have kind of bad news.
呃 我知道你会没事的 呃 我知道
Uh, and I know you're gonna be fine. Uh, I know
大家都会没事的 但是 就 - 嗯哼
every-everybody's gonna be fine, but, like... - Uh-huh.
哦
Oh.
额 那那个 - 说
Um, w-well... - Yep.
我们没中 哥们 你猜怎么着
We didn't get picked, man. And you know what?
就 去他们的吧 这不是 呃 整件事
Like, screw them. It's not, like, the whole story.
是 呃 呃 呃
There's... uh, uh, uh...
我不知道 我还是觉得我想告诉你
I don't know, I still feel like I want to tell you
因为我想 就
'cause I think that, like,
秘密是 呃 不太好 对吧
secrets are, like, the worst, right?
所以
So...
对 超差
Yeah, it's the worst.
我们走吧
Let's go.
去哪
Go where?
别担心 我们在出租车上换衣服就行
Don't worry. We'll change in the cab.
艾米 我们要干什么
Amy, what are we doing?
为什么我们没报♥警♥或者叫芝加哥来
Why are we not calling the police or Chicago?
不要警♥察♥ 没时间了
No cops. There's no time.
如果我爸看见他们 他就跑了
And if my dad sees 'em, he'll take off.
这事很严重
This is serious.
贝拉们会受伤的
The Bellas could really get hurt.
在我眼皮下不会 - 艾米 认真点
Not on my watch. - Amy, come on.
听着 我了解我父亲
Look, I know my father.
我了解他手下的人
I know his guys.
其中有一些我 就 非常了解
Some of them I know, like, really well.
我也熟悉那艘船
And I know that boat.
我们可以的
We can do this.
好吧 有什么计划
Okay. What's the plan?
首先 我需要你快点划
First up, I need you to pick up the pace.
这船可不会自己动
This boat's not gonna row itself.
好了 那个梯子会带你到
Okay. That's the ladder that'll take you
扣押着贝拉们的主甲板上面
up to the main deck where the Bellas are.
别让费格斯听见我在下面
Do not let Fergus hear what I'm doing below.
好 大型声东击西马上就好
Okay, giant distraction coming up.
你确定要这么做吗 - 我让你失望过吗
You sure about this? - Have I ever let you down?
老实说 例子实在是太多了 数不胜数
Dozens of examples spring to mind, if I'm honest.
啥 - 对 你非常的靠不住
What? - Yeah, you're very unreliable.
那就 像 你个性的一大部分
It's, like, one of the hallmarks of your personality.
我觉得我们现在没有时间算这些旧帐
I don't think we have time to unpack that right now.
嘘 我们上面见
Shh. I'll just see you up top.
今晚没人会死 对吗
Nobody's gonna die tonight, right?
对 - 对吗
Yeah. - Right?
对 - 你在帮倒忙
Yeah. - Well, that doesn't help.
好吧 - 好 准备好了吗
Okay. - Okay, ready?
我现在换上我的认真脸了
I've got my serious face on now.
好 - 是时候了
Okay. - It's time.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
一拿到钱我们就直接驶向悉尼
Once we get the money, we sail directly to Sydney.
除非她不出现
Unless she doesn't show.
那事情就有点难看了
Then things get ugly.
还有10分钟了 女士们
Ten minutes, ladies.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 你知道我们现在该做什么吗
Guys, you know what we should do?
你从哪冒出来的
Where did you come from?
什么
What?
你之前不在这
You weren't here before.
我一直在这儿啊
I've been here the whole time.
我只是身材比较小
I'm just small.
只是 如果我们只剩下10分钟了
Just... if we only have ten minutes left,
我觉得我们该做一些自己爱的事
I say we spend it doing something we love.
让我们用贝拉合唱团的身份 再唱最后一首歌♥
Let's go out like Bellas and... and sing one more song.
你现在想唱歌♥
You want to sing right now?
我只是觉得我们该再唱一首
I think we should sing one more song, though.
我不知道我现在唱不唱的出来
I don't know if I feel like singing.
哦 我的天哪 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我只是很想唱歌♥
Oh, my God. Guys, I just want to sing so bad.
我们觉得你会喜欢的
We really think you'll like it.
你们想取悦我
You want to entertain me?
随你们便吧
Knock yourselves out.
9分钟
Nine minutes.
让我们大声唱吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Let's make it a loud one, guys.
你们真的是太不会读眼色了
You are terrible at reading signals.
过来
Come here.
#宝贝 你不明白吗 #
# Baby, can't you see #
# 我在呼唤 #
# I'm calling #
# 你这样的男人 该带着警告牌 #
# A guy like you should wear a warning #
# 你很危险 我在陷入爱河 #
# It's dangerous, I'm falling #
# 无法逃离 #
# There's no escape #
# 我等不了了 #
# I can't wait #
# 我需要一场云雨 # - # 爱我吧 宝贝 #
# I need a hit # - # Hit me, baby #
# 宝贝 给我吧 #
# Baby, give me it #
# 你很危险 #
# You're dangerous #
# 我爱死你了 #
# I'm loving it #
# 啊 啊 来吧 # - # 太兴奋 冷静不了 #
# Ah, ah, come on # - # Too high, can't come down #
你很清楚你接下来需要做什么
You know that's exactly what you're gonna have to do.
你知道我能轻松杀了你 不是吗
You know I can take your head off, don't you?
你们两个蠢货在想些什么东西
What is the matter with you two idiots?
你们表现的好像她是人类一样
You act like she's human.
# 你嘴唇的味道 让我无法自拔 #
# With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride #
# 你剧毒无比 而我在渐渐沉迷 #
# You're toxic, I'm slippin' under #
他们还不错 是吧
Yeah, they're not bad, are they?
# 如此滋味让我飘飘欲仙 #
# With a taste of your poison paradise #
四分钟 - # 我对你上了瘾 #
Four minutes! - # I'm addicted to you #
# 你知不知道你剧毒无比 #
# Don't you know that you're toxic? #
# 时间不早了 #
# It's getting late #
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
米凯尔 我的
Mikhael, my former
前泳衣摔跤教练兼保姆
jelly-wrestling coach, slash babysitter.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我怎么能忘了给我这道疤的女孩
How could I forget the girl who gave me this?
你真的不该罚我站
You really shouldn't have put me in a time-out.
来跳舞吧
Let's dance.
为什么
Why?
哇 别冲动 现在 别冲动
Whoa. Easy, now. Easy.
现在别冲动
Easy, now.
拜托 好吗
Come on. Yeah?
什么鬼
What?
拧废你的乳♥头♥
Nipple cripple!
拧废乳♥头♥
Nipple cripple!
好好享受吧
Take it.
运动量真的是太大了
This is way too much cardio.
爸爸还是老样子
Good old Dad.
# 你嘴唇的味道 让我无法自拔 #
# With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride #
# 你剧毒无比 而我在渐渐沉迷 #
# You're toxic, I'm slippin' under #
# 沉如此滋味让我飘飘欲仙 #
# With a taste of your poison paradise #
# 我对你上了瘾 #
# I'm addicted to you #
# 你知不知道你剧毒无比 #
# Don't you know that you're toxic? #
# 你嘴唇的味道 让我无法自拔 #
# With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride... #
自♥由♥ - 走 快走
Freedom...! - Go, go!
走走走
Go, go, go!
电影精选列表