大沙包 来吧
Punching bag. Go!
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...
这下是因为你迟到
That's for being late.
嗨 我是艾斯特
Hi. I'm Esther.
你闻起来像是彩虹糖
You smell like Skittles.
我能尝一口吗
Can I taste the rainbow?
你当然可以啦
You can definitely taste the rainbow.
那就来吧
Mm, let's go to it.
# 我可以看见你有关注我 #
# I can see that you're watching me #
# 那就凑过身来 和我聊天吧 #
# Come over, talk to me #
# 我需要你给我一个信♥号♥♥ #
# Need you to give me a sign #
嘿 你刚刚表演得很棒
Hey. You were great.
啊 - 真好
Aw. - Oh, that's nice.
所以你现在为我工作了 - 是啊 你是我老板
So you work for me now. - Yeah, you're the boss.
不错 - 我有些想法
That's cool. Yeah. - I had some ideas, right?
告诉你 我很不好管的
I'm gonna be a real handful, I gotta tell you.
我一开始就知道了
Oh, I realized that from the beginning.
盖尔 - 约翰
Gail. - John.
我们别讲笑话了
Who are we kidding?
现在就我们俩
It's just us.
一直都是我们俩
It's always been just us.
或许我们应该卸下面具
Maybe we should just drop this facade between us
开诚布公谈谈对彼此的感觉
and speak honestly about how we feel.
天
Oh, my.
盖尔
Gail.
约翰
John.
我爱你
I love you.
# 我来到这里寻找爱 #
# I came here for love #
# 我希望你能够接纳我 #
# I want you to reach out. #
我们拍了很多镜头 怎么剪辑呢
We have so much footage. How are we gonna edit all this?
这是个问题 - 只要按下按钮就行
Well, that's a problem. - You just touch the one button.
不行 我得按很多按钮
No, no, I have to do a lot of buttons.
你得确定灯是开的
You make sure that the light's on.
我把镜头打开了 - 你确定吗
I have the lens on. I'm just... - Are you sure?
就这样吧
Well, that about wraps it up.
看看里面都有什么
Let's see what we have in the can.
# 我们是群星 我们是一体 #
# We all stars, we are one #
# 我们要把天空照耀成我们自己的颜色#
# We light up the night like a black sun #
# 我们都将 #
# We all shine #
# 散发全世界最璀璨的光芒 光芒在身上闪耀着 #
# We are chrome and we are shimmering #
# 燥起来 燥起来 # - # 燥起来 #
# Turn on, turn on # - # Turn on #
# 谁他妈在乎 大声喧闹吧 #
# Play it loud, we don't care #
# 视若无物地舞动 #
# And dance like there's nobody there #
# 照亮整片天空 整晚整晚 #
# Light up the night, yeah, light it up every night #
# 光芒在身上闪烁着 #
# 'Cause we are shimmering #
# 燥起来 燥起来 # - # 燥起来 #
# Turn on, turn on # - # Turn on #
# 我们是群星 我们是一体 #
# We all stars, we are one #
# 我们如黑日一般点亮整个夜晚 #
# We light up the night like a black sun #
# 我们都将 #
# We all shine, we are chrome #
# 散发全世界最璀璨的光芒 光芒在身上闪耀着 #
# And we are shimmering #
# 来吧 来吧 #
# Come on, come on, y'all #
# 我们是群星 我们是一体 #
# We all stars, we are one #
# 我们如黑日一般点亮整个夜晚 #
# We light up the night like a black sun #
# 我们都将闪耀 我们都将多彩 #
# We all shine, we are chrome #
# 散发全世界最璀璨的光芒 光芒在身上闪耀着 #
# And we are shimmering #
# 燥起来 燥起来 # - # 燥起来 #
# Turn on, turn on # - # Turn on #
# 我们肆无忌惮地亲吻 在夜空下旋转 #
# We kiss and we don't tell, spin like a carousel #
# 不喜欢 那滚蛋吧 #
# Don't like it, go to hell #
# 这是我们最喜欢的歌♥ #
# This is our favorite song #
# 它使每个人闪耀 #
# Lights on everybody #
# 我们就是传奇 #
# We party legendary #
# 给所有痛苦和愤怒比个中指 #
# High on sound and fury #
# 快燥起来 #
# Hey, turn on now #
# 宝贝们你还在等什么 #
# Calling all stars, come on #
# 宝贝们你还在等什么 #
# Calling all stars, come on #
# 宝贝们你还在等什么 #
# Calling all stars, come on... #
# 宝贝们你还在等什么 #
# Calling all stars, come on #
# 宝贝们你还在等什么 #
# Calling all stars, come on. #
# 呃 给我个节奏 # - # 耶 #
# Uh! Give me the beat # - # Yeah #
# 就像嚼着泡泡糖 #
# I chew it like bubblegum #
# 皮条洛 我带着新曲回来了 #
# Pimp-Lo, and I'm back with another one #
# 所有婊♥子♥ 别搂着睡 #
# All the hoes, no cuddle up #
# 像头沙漠里的骆驼 让我们极速前进 #
# Like camels in the sand, let's hump it up #
# 弯下去 没错 #
# Bend down, yes, Lord #
# 让我像捏压力球一样玩弄你的美臀 #
# Let me squeeze on that booty like stress balls #
# 说到球 我可是个四分卫 #
# Speaking of balls, I'm a quarterback #
# 哦 耶 #
# Oh, yeah #
# 哦 # - # 一起和皮条洛小声唱 #
# Oh! # - # Get low with the Pimp-Lo #
# 呃 一起和皮条洛小声唱 #
# Uh! Get low with the Pimp-Lo #
# 一起和皮条洛小声唱 #
# Get low with the Pimp-Lo #
# 嘿 一起和皮条洛小声唱 #
# Hey, get low with the Pimp-Lo #
谢谢 是的 这有用
Thank you. Yeah, that works.
电影精选列表