这里充满了浪漫气息
I mean, it's so romantic here.
我从未来过法国
I've never been to France.
也不想再来了
I hope never to come back.
这地方不适合你
Oh, no, it's not a place for you.
哦 这里没什么好人
Oh, no, no. There's no good people here.
不 不
No, no.
集中注意
On your toes, folks.
十分钟后开始 各就位
We're on in ten. First positions.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
热烈欢迎DJ 卡勒德
let's give it up for DJ Khaled!
我说 粉丝 你们就说 爱
When I say "fan," you say "love."
粉丝
Fan!
爱 - 粉丝
Love! - Fan!
爱
Love!
首先 我想感谢
First of all, I want to thank
现场的各位军人朋友们
all the troops for coming out here.
今夜属于你们
It's about you.
我们向你们致敬
We salute you.
我们赞美你们 感谢你们
We praise you and thank you.
不过今夜我要献给大家一个惊喜
But tonight I have a surprise.
我要向各位介绍一位冉冉升起的新星
I'll be introducing you to a new star.
一位超级巨星
A superstar.
我签下的新人
Somebody that I have cosigned.
有请
I introduce you to...
贝卡 米切尔
Beca Mitchell.
贝卡 米切尔正在走上舞台
And here's Beca Mitchell stepping onto the stage,
她就如同出生那天一样娇小
just as small as she was the day she was born.
我们已经追随这个闪耀的女孩
You know, we've been following this little sprite-light lady
有大概 七年了吧
for, I don't know, seven years now, I think.
我们已经展示过
We have been showing you
她在现实社会中的新生活
her new life out in the real world,
她曾从高大威猛的男人手中
where she's out to take another perfectly good job
抢到非常棒的工作
from an able-bodied man.
加油 贝卡
Go, Beca!
# 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 # - # 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh # - # Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 # - # 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh # - # Ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 # - # 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh # - # Ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 #
# Ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 # - # 哦 哦 哦 #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh # - # Ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 # - # 哦 哦 哦 #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh # - # Ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 # - # 哦 哦 哦 #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh # - # Ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 哦 哦 哦 # - # 哦 哦 哦 #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh # - # Ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 上天知道我不过是个年轻的男孩 #
# Heaven knows I was just a young boy #
# 我不知道自己想要成为什么 #
# Didn't know what I wanted to be #
# 我是每一位年轻女孩里的骄傲和快乐 #
# I was every little hungry schoolgirl's pride and joy #
# 我想这对我来说已经足够 #
# And I guess it was enough for me #
# 不想要赢得比赛或者拥有一张更漂亮的脸蛋 #
# To win the race, a prettier face #
# 穿上全新的衣服 巨大的舞台 #
# Brand-new clothes and a big fat place #
# 在电视上大肆摇摆 #
# On your rock and roll TV #
# 但是今时今日的游戏规则 #
# But today the way I play the game #
# 已经不太相同 #
# Is not the same, no way #
# 我想我得让自己快乐 #
# I think I'm gonna get me some happy #
干嘛
What?
# 我想你得知道一件事 #
# I think there's something you should know #
# 我想这正是告诉你的时候 #
# I think it's time I told you so #
# 在我内心深处 #
# There's something deep inside of me #
# 藏着一个真实的自己 #
# There's someone else I gotta be #
# 收回你的明星光环 #
# Take back your picture in a frame #
# 无需在雨中歌♥唱 #
# Take back your singing in the rain #
# 我只希望你明白 #
# I just hope you understand #
# 一个人的成功不在于外表 #
# Sometimes the clothes do not make the man #
# 我们现在需要做的 #
# All we have to do now #
# 是识破这些谎言 #
# Is take these lies #
# 揭开 #
# And make them true #
# 真♥相♥ # - # 我们得知道 #
# Somehow # - # All we have to see #
# 我不属于你 #
# Is that I don't belong to you #
# 你也不属于我 #
# And you don't belong to me, yeah #
# 自♥由♥ 自♥由♥ # - # 我不会让你失望 #
# Freedom, freedom # - # I won't let you down #
# 我永远不会放弃你 # - # 自♥由♥ #
# I will not give you up # - # Freedom #
# 你得有信念 #
# Gotta have some faith in the #
# 耶 # - # 有点信念吧 #
# Yeah # - # Have some faith in the sound #
# 上天知道我们有多欢快啊 #
# I think there's something you should know #
# 是时候停止虚假的表演了 #
# I think it's time I stopped the show #
# 我内心深处有些东西 #
# There's something deep inside of me #
# 那里潜藏着被遗忘的自我 #
# There's someone I forgot to be #
# 收回你的明星光环 #
# Take back your picture in a frame #
# 我将奋勇向前 #
# Don't think that I'll be back again #
# 我只希望你明白 #
# I just hope you understand #
# 一个人的成功不在于外表 #
# Sometimes the clothes do not make the man #
# 我 我不会让你失望 # - # 耶 耶 耶 耶 #
# I, I will not let you down # - # Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh #
# 嘿 #
# Hey... #
# 自♥由♥ 自♥由♥ #
# Freedom, freedom #
# 自♥由♥ 自♥由♥ # - # 自♥由♥ #
# Freedom, freedom # - # Freedom #
# 你必须有信念 #
# Have some faith in the sound #
# 自♥由♥# - # 必须心怀信念 #
# Freedom # - # Have some faith in the sound, oh #
# 自♥由♥ #
# Freedom #
# 自♥由♥ # - # 自♥由♥ #
# Freedom # - # Freedom #
# 耶 耶 #
# Yeah, yeah #
# 我们现在需要做的 #
# All we have to do now #
# 我们要做的 #
# All we can do #
# 是识破这些谎言 #
# Is take these lies #
# 揭开真♥相♥ # - # 揭开真♥相♥#
# And make them true somehow # - # Make them true #
# 我们必须看到 #
# All we have to see #
# 哦 # - # 我不属于你 #
# Oh... # - # Is that I don't belong to you #
# 自♥由♥ # - # 你也不属于我 #
# Freedom # - # And you don't belong to me #
# 自♥由♥ #
# Freedom #
# 我不会让你失望 #
# I won't let you down #
# 我永远不会放弃你#
# I will not give you up #
# 你必须要有信念#
# Gotta have some faith in the sound #
# 这是我得到的最美好的事物 #
# It's the one good thing that I've got #
# 我不会让你失望 #
# I won't let you down #
# 我不会放弃你 #
# I will not give you up #
# 这是我所拥有的一切美好 #
# It's the one good thing that I've got. #
太棒了
Yes!
耶
Yeah!
耶 - 哇哦
Yeah! - Whoo!
我真的好爱你们
I love you guys so much.
不敢相信我们终于迎来了完美大结局
I can't believe we finally got our big ending.
约翰 你都拍下来了对吧
You got all that on camera, right, John?
当然啦
Sure, I did.
女人是不懂这种科技的
This is confusing technology for a woman.
对男人来说却轻而易举
It's child's play for a man.
好吧 因为红灯没亮我才问的
All right, because the red light was not on,
我才问的
so I just had to ask.
# 我来到这里寻找爱 #
# I came here for love #
# 为了某个人 #
# For someone to... #
刚刚真棒极了
That was amazing.
你们 就像我爸爸常说的
You guys, it's like my dad always says,
永远要全力以赴
"Always give a hundred percent,
除非是捐血
"unless you're donating blood
或者离婚 - 或者离婚
or getting a divorce." - "Or getting a divorce."
爸
Dad.
我就知道你回来
Oh, I knew you'd make it.
电影精选列表