Is that you?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 - 并且
Okay. - And also...
你得付房♥租
You need to pay the rent.
小房♥租
Just a little.
呃 每个月都得付
Uh, every month, we have to do it. Ugh.
是啊
Right.
嗯
Yeah.
你可以找个工作啊
You could get a job, you know.
贝卡 你现在还在精神冲击中
Beca, you're in shock.
你得吃点东西
You need something to eat.
对 坐下吧 - 哦
Yeah. Just sit down. - Oh.
别吃这些 这些是我的
Not these, though. They're mine.
你们好啊 - 嘿 克洛伊
Hey, guys. - Hey, Chloe!
你们怎么还没准备好
Why aren't you guys ready?
你为什么穿着这个
Why are you wearing that?
怎么了 - 你穿这个去上的班
What? - Did you wear that to work?
是啊 穿在手术服里面 - 亲爱的 为什么
Yeah, underneath my scrubs. - Well, sweetie, why?
因为这能让我记住我曾经特殊过
Because it reminds me I was special once.
还因为今晚是 你知道的
But also because tonight is, you... you know...
贝拉聚会 在布鲁克林水族馆
the Bellas reunion at the Brooklyn Aquarium.
同志们 - 那是今晚
Hello! - That's tonight?
呃 是啊 - 你知道吗
Aw, yeah! - You know what?
我要去 我正好需要一个分心的东西
I will take it. I need a distraction anyway.
是的 你需要 喔吼 - 我很开心 走起
Yeah. Yes, you do! Whoo! - I love it. Here we go!
发生了什么
What happened?
她今天被炒了 - 不会吧
She got fired today. - No.
嘿 史黛西 - 我的天哪
Hey, Stacie. - Oh, my God!
终于 - 哦 见到你太好了
Finally! - Aw. Good to see you.
你们好啊 我的音婊们
What's up, pitches?
我知道我知道 - 嗨 贝卡 - 哦
I know, I know. - Hi, Beca. - Oh!
我想死你们了
I missed you guys so much.
我等不及要和你们一起唱歌♥了
I can't wait for us to sing together.
我超激动的
I'm so excited.
嘿 女士们
Hey, ladies.
我们嗨爆全场吧
Let's crush this.
嗨 - 哈喽 - 史黛西
Hi. - Hello. - Stacie!
嗨
Hi!
嘿 贝拉们
Hey, Bellas.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi! - Hi!
感谢你邀请我们
Thank you so much for inviting us.
别客气 - 你想让我们今晚唱什么
Of course. - So, what do you want us to sing tonight?
来点碧昂丝还是洗牙姐
A little "Who Run the World," some "Bulletproof"?
你没有告诉我们观众类别
You didn't tell us what the crowd was,
但是我 - 她在说什么
but I, um... - What's she talking about?
我带了这个 以防万一
I brought this, just in case.
哦天啊 - 我们已经开嗓了
Oh, God. - Our voices are warm.
呃 我不是邀请你们来唱歌♥的
Um, we didn't invite you guys to sing.
我们邀请你们来
We invited you to...
看我们唱歌♥ - 看
watch us sing. - Watch.
阿卡你说什么
Aca-scuse me?
我就是想着你们都很忙
I just thought you guys were so busy with your...
工作超棒 生活充实
your awesome jobs and amazing lives.
一份木瓜玩家之乐
Papaya Player's Delight?
加一杯白至尊
With a shot of white privilege.
哦 嘿 宝贝
Oh. Hey, baby.
紧急求救 紧急求救
Mayday! Mayday!
我们要坠机了
We're going down!
欢迎来到我成功的女子个人秀
Welcome to my successful one-woman show.
肥艾米怀恩豪斯
"Fat Amy Winehouse."
# 我是一个性感明星 #
# I'm a sexy star #
# 有着一个肮脏的秘密 #
# With a dirty secret. #
不 这是我的位置
No! This is my corner!
你听到这个夜店嗨曲了吗 - 我辞职
You hear this club banger? - I quit.
是的 上帝
Yes, Lord!
动起来 动起来
Move, move, move!
我讨厌我的生活
I hate my life.
你们的工作都超级棒 是吧
You know, you've got these great jobs, right?
算是有吧 - 是的
I have one of those. Yes. - Oh. Yeah.
是的 我们都
Yeah, we all...
好的
Okay. Great.
我太傻了 对不起 - 不不
I am such an idiot. I'm sorry. Yeah, okay, okay. - No, no.
下一个出场的 是巴顿贝拉合唱团
Coming up next, the Barden Bellas.
嗯嗯 好的好的
Yeah, okay. Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们差不多要去准备一下了
Well, we should probably go get ready.
你们 我们待会见
But you guys, I'll, um... I'll see you guys?
好好 - 结束之后 好
Yeah. Yeah. - After? Okay. - Totally.
好 可能吧
All right, maybe. Bye, guys.
你会玩的很开心的 - 拜
You're gonna have so much fun. - Bye.
一天被炒两次
Fired twice in one day.
哦
Oh!
# 哼 #
# Huh! #
# 我可以衣着光鲜只求爱情 #
# Could dress up to get love, but guess what #
# 但我永远不会成为那种女孩 #
# I'm never gonna be that girl #
# 沉醉于芭比的幻想世界 #
# Who's living in a Barbie world #
# 喔 #
# Ooh #
# 我可以带着妆醒来 #
# Could wake up in makeup #
# 偶尔装傻 #
# And play dumb #
# 假装我需要一个男人 #
# Pretending that I need a boy #
# 让他来待我如玩具 #
# Who's gonna treat me like a toy #
# 不 # - # 我知道其他女孩 #
# No # - # I know the other girlies #
# 想要锦衣华服钻石戒指 #
# Want to wear expensive things and diamond rings #
#不 我不想要 # - # 我不想成为 #
# No, I don't want to # - # But I don't want to be #
# 你手下的牵线木偶 #
# A puppet that you're playing on a string #
# 这个皇后不需要国王 #
# This queen don't need a king #
# 我不知道你听到了什么 但这个女孩 #
# Oh, I don't know what you've been told, but this gal... #
她们光彩夺目啊
They're so bright and shiny.
她们看起来都是喝母乳长大的
They look like they was all breastfed.
# 因为我想 我不想乖乖坐着 #
# Because I want to be, no, I don't want to sit still #
# 空有其表 #
# Look pretty #
# 你沉醉于朝九晚五的事业梦 #
# You get off on your nine-to-five dream #
# 加持洋楼美妻 #
# Of picket fences and trophy wives #
# 但不 我永远不会成为 #
# But no, I'm never gonna be 'cause I don't want to be... #
你是不是突然觉得你的小妹妹不那么紧了
Does your vagina suddenly feel not tight?
# 是的 我是大千世界里的靓丽女孩 #
# Sure, I'm a pretty girl up in the pretty world #
# 但都说美是双刃剑 # - # 我不想要 #
# But they say pretty hurts # - # And I don't want to #
# 我是个靓丽女孩 # - # 乖乖坐着 #
# I'm a pretty girl # - # Sit still #
# 在大千世界 # - # 乖乖的 #
# Up in the pretty world # - # Still, still #
# 乖乖坐着 空有其表 # - # 不 我不想要 #
# Sit still, look pretty # - # No, I don't want to #
# 是的 我是靓丽女孩 # - # 乖乖的 不 #
# Sure, I'm a pretty girl # - # Sit still, no #
# 在大千世界 # - # 我不想要 #
# Up in the pretty world # - # I don't want to #
# 但都说美是双刃剑 # - # 乖乖的 不 #
# But they say pretty hurts # - # Sit still, no #
他们肯定都有男朋友
They all definitely have boyfriends.
# 我不想乖乖坐着 #
# I don't want to sit still #
# 乖乖坐着 空有其表 #
# Sit still, look pretty #
# 不 我不知道你听说了什么 #
# No, I don't know what you've been told #
# 但这个女孩要统治世界 #
# But this gal right here's gonna rule the world #
# 是的 这就是我要做的 #
# Yeah, that is what I'm gonna be #
# 因为这就是我想成为的 #
# Because I want to be #
# 不 我不想乖乖坐着 空有其表 #
# No, I don't want to sit still, look pretty #
# 你沉醉于朝九晚五的事业梦 #
# You get off on your nine-to-five dream #
# 加持洋楼美妻 #
# Of picket fences and trophy wives #
# 但不 我永远不会成为 #
# But no, I'm never gonna be 'cause I don't want to be #
# 不 我不想乖乖坐着 空有其表 #
# No, I don't want to sit still, look pretty. #
天啊 朋友们 太爽了
Oh, my God, you guys, that was so much fun!
喔
Whoo!
喔
Whoo!
谢谢
Thanks.
我们其实可以就地开唱
You know, we could just start singing right now.
莉莉可以用节奏打头
Lilly could lay down a beat.
我们看起来已经是低配版贝拉合唱团了
电影精选列表