1700... is that, like, later than the night?
是指5点
It's 5:00.
好的 没事
Okay. Whatever.
好的 怎么了 - 问个问题 问个问题
Okay... Yep. - Question, question.
嗯 于是这是第一个基地
Um, so this is the first base.
我们会跟着你们去第二个基地么
Will we be going to second base with you guys?
然后 也许过几天
And then, maybe a few days later,
我们会去第三个基地
we'll go to third base?
据我所知 不 所以
That's a "no" for me, so...
等等 去完第三个基地以后是什么来着
Wait, what's after the third base?
我们为什么不先去看看你们的第一个台子
Why don't we get you to your first venue?
来吧
Come on.
好了 我们
All right, well, we are
很高兴能带你们来这里
really excited to have you here.
我们现在正在第三机库
Right now we're in Hangar Three.
这是我们停直升机的地方
This is where we keep all of our helicopters.
当然了 现在我们取而代之有了个大舞台
Of course, now we've got the big stage
为巡回演出造的
built up for the tour.
于是 一场巡回演出 我们有三个乐队
So, on the tour, we've got three bands.
这里的是 马鞍乐队
Over here, we got Saddle Up.
这是小麻雀乐队和DJ 龙 努茨
This is Young Sparrow and DJ Dragon Nutz.
在我身后的是迷雾乐队
And behind me is Evermoist.
哦
Oh!
然后来看这里 DJ 卡勒德刚也加入了
And check it out. DJ Khaled just rolled in.
我们布置下舞台 好么
Let's set the stage, all right?
我们先准备好 - 于是我们需要转过来
Let's get ready before the... - So we should turn around
然后打开它 我想 - 在贝拉合唱团出场之前
and shoot into it, I think. - ...the Bellas out.
拍到贝拉合唱团 - 嘿 伙计们
Get the Bellas... - Hey, guys.
过来跟新团队打个招呼
Come say hey to the new group.
哟 - 嗨 - 哦
Yo. - Hi. - Oh.
你好 我们是贝拉合唱团
Hello. We're the Bellas,
以前是巴登大学的 现在我们自己干
formerly of Barden University and currently of life.
女士们 - 你好
Ladies. - Howdy.
嘿 - 嘿 - 女士们 我想
Hey. - Hey. - Ladies, I want
先给你们一个小小的警告
to give you a little forewarning.
我的伙伴有点社交恐惧
My man's social anxiety,
当他不在唱盘后面的时候 虽然有点疯狂
when he's not behind the turntables, it's kind of crazy.
所以放轻松 好嘛 - 哈喽 - 嗨
So be easy, all right? - Hello. - Hi.
# 哈喽 #
# Hello #
# 我是你要找的那个人么 #
# Is it me you're looking for? #
到我们了 我是 灾难
Right on. I'm Calamity.
这是 宁静 真实 和 慈善
This is Serenity, Veracity and Charity.
嗨 - 嘿 - 嗨
Hi. - Hey. - Hi.
如果我加了你们的乐队 我应该会叫 肥胖
If I joined your group, I could be Obesity.
懂么 - 哦 如果你心存疑虑
Get it? - Oh, if you're wondering,
我们在这里出现跟 - 没有关系
our presence here has nothing to do with... - Nothing.
全国电视转播的 向军队致敬 特别节目可没关系
...the nationally televised "Salute to the Troops" special
我们不是DJ 卡勒德选择的为他在演出最后
where DJ Khaled is going to pick one group to open for him
做开场的队伍
at the end of this tour.
那真是一大段解释
That was a lot of exposition.
于是这是场比赛
So there is a competition.
我就知道
I knew it.
于是这里有 - 笨蛋
And so there is. - Idiots!
你们想一想我们为了什么
What, do you think we
要关注你们
care about just watching you guys?
这是场比赛 哈喽
It's a competition! Hello!
你们只是唱别人的歌♥ 对么
You guys just sing other people's songs, right?
就像个封面乐队 - 不 不 不
Like a cover band. - No, no, no, no.
不 - 呃 不 不 不 呃 好吧
No. - Uh, no, no, no. Uh, well,
事实上 艾米莉为乐队写了原创歌♥曲
actually, Emily writes original songs for the Bellas.
我想说 我现在不写了
I mean, I don't really do it anymore.
我以前确实做过那是 然后我 - 嘿
I kind of did that one, and then I... - Hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 你到底是不是我们一伙的
Hey, hey, hey, hey. You with us or against us?
而且 你们的这次机会也是你们之中谁的爸爸
And it was one of your dads who gave you
为你们争取的 对么
the spot on the tour, right?
哦 我的天 - 呃
Oh, my God. - Um...
哦 - 伙计们 暂停
Ooh... - Guys, stop.
他们就是不喜欢分享聚光灯
They just don't like sharing the spotlight,
于是他们就试图贬低我们
so they're trying to intimidate us.
让我们加快速度做我们该做的事
Let's just take the high road and do what we do.
你知道我在想什么么
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
对决
A riff-off.
这不是我所想的 - 对决
That's not what I was thinking. - A riff-off!
等等 是的 对决 是的
Wait. Yes. A riff-off! Yes!
什么是对决 - 耶
What is a riff-off? - Yeah.
对决就是一个小游戏
A riff-off is a little game
我们想看看谁跟强
that we like to play to see who's better.
嗯哼 - 我们先想一个主题 嗯
Mm-hmm. - We start with a topic. Um...
我们就先定 派对歌♥ - 哦 - 好的
Let's say "party songs." - Ooh. - Nice.
好的 然后我们打一个节奏
Yeah, and then we lay down a beat.
哦 太棒了 来吧 贝拉们
Oh, yeah, bring it, Bellas!
哦 上啊 女士们
Oh, go, ladies.
# 我就快来了 #
# I'm comin' up #
# 所以你最好让这派对赶紧开始 #
# So you better get this party started #
# 我就快来了 我来了 #
# I'm comin' up, I'm comin' #
# 我就快来了 于是你 #
# I'm comin' up, so you #
# 你还敢回头 只许看着我 #
# Don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me #
# 我说 你这是在退缩 #
# I said, "You're holding back" #
# 她说 闭上嘴跟着我一起跳 #
# She said, "Shut up and dance with me" #
# 给我你的小火车 #
# Give me that toot-toot #
# 让我给你我的小绵羊 #
# Let me give you that beep-beep #
# 她与我的双手十指相扣 #
# Running her hands through my fro #
# 跟着广播 在车上跳 #
# Bouncing on 24s while they say on the radio #
# 这是引爆全场的混音 冲出厨房♥的热火和新鲜 #
# It's the remix to ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen #
# 妈妈 摇滚 # - # 在我的雪福来6-4里摇滚#
# Mama rollin' # - # Rollin' in my 6-4 #
# 吧啦吧 # - # 贝拉的各位一起唱 #
# Bada-bop # - # With all my Bellas saying #
# 摇下窗户 甜蜜战车 停下 让我上车
# Swing down, sweet chariot, stop and let me ride #
# 嘿 耶 # - # 摇下窗户 #
# Hell yeah # - # Swing down #
# 甜蜜战车 停下 让我上车 #
# Sweet chariot, stop and let me ride #
# 让我上车 #
# Let me ride... #
这是对歌♥么
Is that feedback?
就是这样 于是你们看到我们的演示了 对么
Yeah, so you guys saw what we did there, right?
是的 - 于是 就是唱歌♥
Yeah. - So... it's singing.
不 嗯
No, well...
我们用上一首歌♥的最后一个词
We just took the last word of the old song
接了下一首歌♥的第一个词
and matched it with the first word
但是必须保持节奏
of the new song, but you stay on tempo,
保持节拍 保持押韵 然后 当然了
stay on beat, stay on pitch and, of course,
用同一个常调 - 刚才的表演很棒
keep it in the relative key. - That was great.
刚才的表演真的很棒 - 是的
That was really well done. - Yeah.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
第二回合
Round two.
我们就简单一些
Let's keep it simple this time.
要不
What about...
不为人知的犹太人艺术家
"artists you didn't know were Jewish"?
嗯 - 那太疯狂了
Mm. - That was crazy.
什么 - 我们上吧
What? - Let's do this.
我们上 - 好的
Let's do this. - Okay.
哦 - 嗯哼
Oh. - Mm-hmm.
# 哦 # - # 我希望我能飞 #
# Oh # - # I wish that I could fly #
# 我希望我能飞 # - # 我能飞 # - # 飞得很高 #
# Oh # - # I wish that I could fly # - # I could fly # - # So very high #
# 飞得高 # - # 飞上天 耶 #
# Very high # - # Into the sky, yeah #
# 犹如一只蜻蜓 #
# Just like a dragonfly #
# 我想要 我想要 #
# I want to, I want to #
# 我想要离开 #
# I want to get away #
# 耶 是的 离开 然后 # - # 我想要飞走 #
Yeah, well, get away, then. - # I want to fly away #
# 耶 耶 耶 #
# Yeah, yeah, yeah #
# 我停止了思考 停止了思考 # - 嘿
# I stopped using my head, using my head # - Hey.
# 让一切随风而去 # # 让一切随风而去 #
# Let it all go # - # Let it all go #
# 让你紧紧贴着我 就如同我身上的刺青 #
电影精选列表