# Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo... #
你不能用棒子敲 - 是啊 你不能用那个
You can't use those sticks. - Yeah, you can't use that.
咱们得完全用嘴巴发声
We like to keep it strictly oral.
# 回到你身边 #
# Coming back to you #
# 你可以在白天夜晚呼叫我 #
# You can call me any day or night #
# 呼叫我 # - # 呼叫我 #
# Call me # - # Call me #
你们不是一队的
You're not on the same team.
我知道他让我想起谁了
I just figured out what he reminds me of.
麦当劳叔叔 - 每个队伍分开
Ronald McDonald. - Separate teams!
# 呼叫我 # - # 呼叫我 # - 每个队伍分开
# Call me # - # Call me # - Separate teams!
# 噢 爱情 # - # 狠狠地爱我吧 #
# Oh, love # - # Love me harder #
好吧
Oh, okay.
# 若你真的需要我 #
# And if you really need me #
# 你就必须 必须 #
# You gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta #
# 必须狠狠地爱我 #
# Got to love me harder #
# 必须狠狠地爱我 #
# Gotta love me harder #
# 噢 噢 #
# Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 爱我 爱我 爱我 #
# Love me, love me, love me #
# 噢 噢 #
# Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh #
# 狠狠地 狠狠地 #
# Harder, harder, harder #
# 噢 噢 # - # 噢 #
# Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh # - # Ooh... #
# 如果我是个男生 # - 这 这怎么
# If I were a boy # - What? What the...?
# 哪怕期限只有一天 #
# Even just for a day #
碧昂斯可不是犹太人
Beyoncé's not Jewish.
好吧 你们都不是一起的
Okay, you guys aren't even in a group.
什么鬼 - # 我会在清晨 #
What? - # I'd roll out of bed #
# 翻下床 套上一件舒心的衣服就出门 #
# In the morning and throw on what I wanted and go #
嘿 大伙 还得测试下音准呢
Hey, guys, still need that level check for vocals.
好吧 - 嘿 我们还没比完呢
Okay. - Hey, hey, hey, we're not done yet.
噢亲爱的 但是我们要开始了
Oh, baby, we're just getting started.
拜托 我们一定要这么做
Come on, we gotta do this.
一定得想想办法
We gotta think of something.
好吧 比赛下一个分类
All right, next category.
僵尸启示录
"Zombie apocalypse."
# 又一颗头颅缓缓低垂 #
# Another head hangs lowly #
# 孩子的生命渐渐消逝 #
# Child is slowly taken #
# 而暴♥力♥带来的这般沉寂 #
# And the violence caused such silence #
# 谁又是罪魁祸首 #
# Who are we mistaken? #
# 用他们的坦克炸♥弹♥ #
# With their tanks and their bombs and their bombs #
# 用他们的钢枪铜炮 # - # 他们不能敲鼓 #
# And their guns # - They can't use the-the drums.
# 在你的头脑之中 #
# In your head, in your head #
# 人们在悲泣 #
# They are crying #
# 在你的头脑之中 #
# In your head #
# 在你的头脑之中 # - 伙计 那可是个吉他
# In your head # - That's a guitar, man.
# 人们如同 #
# Zombie, zombie #
# 行尸走肉 # - # 经历那么多 #
# Zombie-ie-ie... # - # What doesn't kill you #
# 我越挫越勇 越发清醒 #
# Makes you stronger, stand a little taller #
# 虽然单身 但并不意味着我的生活会失去乐趣 #
# Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone #
他 他们一起唱吗 - # 经历那么多 #
Th-They're singing together? - # What doesn't kill you #
# 让你充满斗志 自信前行 #
# Makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter #
# 你的离去 并不代表我的故事就完了 #
# Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone #
# 我愿为你抵挡那手榴弹 #
# I'd catch a grenade for you #
# 耶 耶 #
# Yeah, yeah, yeah #
# 我会为你握住刀剑的锋利 #
# Throw my hand on a blade for you #
# 耶 耶 # - # 挺身而出 #
# Yeah, yeah, yeah # - # Jump in front of #
# 在火车轰鸣而至时跳到你身前 # - 我们要怎么办
# A train for you... # - What are we gonna do?
我们得 我们得做点什么
We have to... we have to do something.
啥 - 我们得做点什么
What? - We have to do something.
# 我愿意为你做任何事 #
# I'd do anything for you #
# 耶 耶 #
# Yeah, yeah, yeah #
# 但我只是一介凡人 #
# But I'm only human #
# 跌倒时也会流血 #
# And I bleed when I fall down #
# 我只是芸芸众生中的一个 #
# I'm only human #
# 坠落了便是毁灭 #
# And I crash and I break down #
# 你的话语令我心如刀割 #
# Your words in my head, knives in my heart #
# 你造就了我 #
# You fill me up #
# 我却毁了自己 #
# And then I fall apart... #
# 当一切结束的时候叫醒我 #
# Wake me up when it's all over #
# 行尸走肉 # - # 当我更睿智 #
# Zombie-ie-ie # - # When I'm wiser #
# 更年迈的时候 # - # 耶 耶 #
# And I'm older # - # Yeah, yeah, yeah #
# 我曾经一直在寻找我自己 #
# All this time I was finding myself #
# 而我 #
# And I... #
他们使用乐器
They just disqualified themselves
就是在自降身价 干得好 - 是的
by using musical instruments. Good job. - Yeah.
各位 我们赢了 - 该走了
We won, guys. - We should go.
喔 我们赢了 - 更准确的说
Whoo! We won! - That's not entirely accurate.
我们没有违反规矩 所以 - 走吧
We didn't break any of the rules, so... - Let's go.
我们赢了哦
We won.
贝拉合唱团正在做她们最擅长的事情 放弃
Bellas are doing what they do best... quitting.
问题就在这儿 约翰
Here's the problem, John.
贝拉合唱团比不上其他乐队
The Bellas are not as good as the other bands.
这真是令人吃惊的想法
That is a startling insight.
# 耶 耶 #
# Yeah, yeah, yeah. #
耶 - 喔
Yeah! - Whoo!
喔
Wow!
酒吧在哪里要怎么说
How do you say it... "Where is the bar"?
酒吧在哪里 - 哦 真可爱
¿Dónde está la barra? - Oh, it's so cute.
吧 - 是酒吧 酒吧 - 闻起来也很棒
"¿La barra?" - Barra. Barra. - Smells so nice.
真好看 噢你真漂亮
So nice! Oh, you're so beautiful.
好了 跟紧我 我很懂意大利语哦
Okay, stick with me, 'cause I know so much Italian.
好的 - 冰淇淋 玛格丽塔
Okay. - Gelato. Margherita.
馄饨 - 艾米 我们在西班牙呢
Ravioli. - Amy, we're in Spain.
那么
So...
艾米莉 你之前说的是真的吗
Emily, is it true what you said back there?
你真的不再写歌♥了吗
Are you really not writing anymore?
额 我 我是说 现在没有写
Well, not... I mean, not right now.
毕竟 我这学期
Anyway, I've got 21 credits
有21学分 而且很快要参加研究生入学考试了
that I'm taking this semester. The GRE is coming up.
时间比较紧张 额 还有
It's right around the corner. Uh, and...
我现在养了只仓鼠
I got a hamster now.
噢 太神奇了
Aw. That's amazing.
好吧 别放弃 我爸常常说
Well, don't give up. My dad always says,
岁月摧残你的身体
"Age wrinkles the body,
但放弃摧残你的灵魂
but quitting wrinkles the soul."
额
Hmm.
三 - 那些壮汉呢
Three... - How about those Bulls?
爱死那些童子军了
Gotta love those Cubs.
还有厚比萨 因为它们是真的
And the deep dish pizza, 'cause it's so...
很厚
deep.
芝加哥
Chicago.
对吧
Right?
是的 实际上我来自佐治亚州
Yeah, I'm actually from Georgia.
噢
Oh.
那么 你有怎样的故事呢
So, what's your story?
为什么你在这里
Why are you here?
哦 额
Oh, boy. Um...
长话短说 我之前在国卫
Long story short, I was in the NG,
但我长官推荐我去候补军官学校 接收高级专门训练
but my CO recommended me for OCS after, uh, AIT.
然后是军官基础课程还有骑警队训练
Then came OBC and RTB where I, uh,
然后是班上的优毕
was the, uh, DG of my class.
这 我不知道
It's... I don't know.
抱歉
Sorry. Um...
我参加了国民警卫队
I joined the National Guard.
他们让我上了大学
They helped put me through college.
我在喀布尔基地呆了一年
I spent about a year stationed in Kabul.
额实际上是管那边的一个警犬队
Uh, actually overseeing a canine unit over there.
我们训练德国牧羊犬
We trained German shepherds,
还有比特斗牛犬
we trained pit bulls...
狗
Dogs.
我喜欢小狗
I love dogs.
基本上动物都喜欢
电影精选列表