I love animals, in general.
小动物很可爱 - 你也很可爱 我是说 那啥
Animals are cute. - You're cute. I mean, what?
你呢 - 我吗 我
What about you? - Me? Me.
额 故事更短
Uh, shorter story...
我大学加入了一个合唱团
I was in a singing group in college,
现在我们还在一起唱歌♥
and then now I am still in that same singing group,
虽然已经毕业了
but not in college.
但你很坚定 - 我很坚定
But you're committed. - I am committed.
那很棒 - 是的 我喜欢承诺
That's great. - Yeah, I love commitment
以及信守承诺 - 是的
and being committed. - Yeah.
不是 不是像避难所那样 - 对
Not to, like, an asylum. Whoa. - Right.
或者说医院 我是说
Or, like, a hospital, like, it's... I'm not saying...
是的 我知道- 但是 我就像
Yeah, no, I know. - But, like... just, I like...
我喜欢爱 我喜欢对爱忠诚和坚定
I love love. I love being committed to love.
不是对你 是对 额 比如说 我喜欢橙子
Not to you, but to, like... I love, um, like, oranges.
橙子 - 我还喜欢
Oranges. - I love...
嘿 姑娘们
Hey. Uh, girls?
嗯 - 我们有单独的房♥间了 不用
Hmm? - We have separate rooms. We don't have to
睡在一起了
sleep on top of each other anymore.
什么 - 嘿 真棒
What? - Hey, that's great.
额 不是那种睡
Um, not sexually.
以前曾经有一次是这样
There was that one time.
小声点
Stop being so loud.
是的 不 是的 - 这就是我想要的
Yeah. No, yeah. - Oh, that's what I want.
不 那个是糖蜜味的
Uh, no, that's the molasses one.
不 你不会喜欢那个的
No, you're not gonna like that one.
这个 - 我才不要糖蜜味的
This one. - I don't want molasses.
好了 大伙 我们以前
Okay, you guys, so we've never
从来没有和带乐器的乐队比试过
competed against bands that play actual instruments.
有什么提议吗
What's the plan?
我真的觉得我们该怎么做就怎么做
I really think we should just stay true to ourselves,
顺其自然 - 艾米莉
and it will all figure itself out. - Emily?
嗯 - 给我听好了
Mm-hmm. - Please hear this in the best way possible.
你是个大笨蛋
You're a very stupid person.
你们知道不 或许我们赢不赢
You know what? Maybe it won't matter
无所谓 因为他们会非常喜欢我们
if we win or not, because they will like us so much
然后邀请我们和他们一起巡游
that they will invite us to keep touring with them.
我去不去上兽医学校也没关系
And it won't matter if I get into vet school
因为我们会像家人一样待在一起
because we will be together as a family,
互相支持
supporting each other.
真的吗 就是这样吗
And really, isn't that what it's all about?
是的 - 是的
Yes. - Yes.
是的 除了破碎的家庭
Yeah, except for all families break apart,
你只能依靠自己了
and the only person you can ever truly rely on is yourself.
好啦 该去拉屎了
All right, time to drop a smash.
什么 - 噢不 - 喔 - 等等
What? - Oh, no, no, no. - Whoo! - Wait.
我想我们谈完了 - 噢别走 别走
Think it's a whole album. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
# 每个人都需要离开一段时间 #
# Everybody needs a little time away #
# 我听见她这么说 #
# I heard her say #
# 离开彼此一段时间 #
# From each other. #
拿好 小调皮
There now, Sir Bounce-a-lot.
要照顾好我的小萝卜头
You take good care of my Turnip Top.
好吗
Eh?
盖尔 今晚对贝拉合唱团很重要呢
Well, it's a big night for the Bellas, Gail.
巡游第一站 西班牙罗塔岛
First stop on the tour... Rota, Spain.
开始了
Here we go.
小麻雀们
Young Sparrow!
注意
Attention!
# 姑娘 别让我等待 #
# Girl, don't keep me waiting now #
# 快来摇动大脑 转动身体 释放压力 #
# Need you to shake it, turn and break it down #
# 是的 他们全都是你的 #
# Yeah, you know you got 'em now #
# 全都是你的 #
# Got, got 'em now #
他们好 帅
They're so... dope.
大伙 这是三年来
You guys, this is the first time
我们再次一起表演
we're performing together in three years.
一定会很有趣的 - 咱们大干一场
It's gonna be so much fun. - Let's do this.
# 你是如此充满诱惑 令我失神 令我黯然失色 #
# You're my only temptation, I'm too gone, I'm too faded #
# 我已酒过三巡 不要再测试我了 #
# I've two shots, so don't place that workout #
# 我能听到你说吗 #
# Now can I hear you say whoa now? #
# 狂欢吧 姑娘 #
# Let's party, girl... #
你好
Hola.
额 你好 额
Uh, hola. Um...
我很抱歉 - 早上好 你好
Uh, excusez-moi. - Bonjour. Ciao.
不 我是说 - 你好
No hablo... - Inglese? Konnichiwa?
额 - 你好
The... - Sa-na-ma-na-ma?
你说英语 你好
You're English. Hi.
是的 我看到你在做声音检查
That's right. I saw you do the, uh, sound check,
就是你们说的那个 - 对 那个接龙
um, thing that you guys... - Yeah. The riff-off thing.
接龙 - 是的 我不知道为什么我们
Riff-off. - Yeah. I don't know why we
一直跟他们挑战这些
keep challenging people to those.
我们实际上都没有赢
We... we don't ever actually win.
哦 - 你在劳军联合会工作吗
Oh. - Do you work for the USO?
额 不是的 我为卡勒德工作
Uh, no, I-I work for DJ Khaled.
抱歉 我是西奥
Sorry. I'm-I'm Theo.
嗨 我是贝卡 - 你好
Hi. I'm Beca. - Hi.
很高兴认识你 - 你最近好吗
Nice to meet you. - How you doing?
抱歉 你是
Sorry, you are a...
我是 - 音乐执行人
Oh, I'm a... - Music executive?
卡勒德公♥司♥的音乐执行人
...music exec at Khaled's label.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
怎么了 - 没事 我曾
What? - No, I-I... I work
和音乐执行人一起工作
with music executives, and you...
你 和他们完全不一样
they... they don't look like you.
噢
Oh.
我像什么
What... what do I look like?
海龟
A turtle.
额 那还真是 相当独特
Well, that's in... incredibly specific.
但是 字面含义上 你确实像
But, like, you literally look just like that.
没事没事 这很准确
No, no. It's accurate.
你说你和音乐执行人一起工作
You said you work with music execs.
噢是的 额 不对 我
Oh. Yeah. Um, no, I'm a...
我是音乐制♥作♥人
I'm a music producer.
我现在算是在兼♥职♥
I'm sort of freelancing right now.
我唱歌♥唱着玩的
Oh, and I sing for fun.
很期待你们的演出
I'm interested to see the Bellas in action.
是的 或许最后还能给卡勒德开场呢
Yeah, maybe we'll even open for DJ Khaled in the end.
你认为你们不能给卡勒德开场吗
You don't think you'll open for Khaled?
额 不是的 我没有那么说
Uh, no, I-I... I didn't say that.
你那么说了 你上一句说的
Yeah, you did. You did. You just said it before.
你甚至暗示这个意思
You kind of implied it, if anything.
那个 我只是 - 我可以告诉他
Well, I just... - I could just
你们只是唱着玩的 如果你想要的话
tell him that you sing for fun, if you like.
不是的 我只是 我
No, I-I was just trying to... I-I'm-I'm...
我得走了 待会见
I'm gonna go now. I'll see you later,
我会看你们演出的
but I'll be watching.
好的 - 祝你好运 待会见
Okay. - Good luck. See you.
刚刚怎么回事 - 眼神交流很足啊
What was that? - That was so much eye contact.
# 一二三 她们会回到我身边 #
# One, two, three, they gonna run back to me #
# 因为我是她们永远留不住的宝贝 #
# 'Cause I'm the best baby that they never got to keep #
# 一二三 她们会回到我身边 #
# One, two, three, they gonna run back to me #
# 她们纷纷涌来 无人离去 #
# They always want to come but they never want to leave #
# 我的前任们 还有那谁谁 一直缠着我 #
# My ex's and the oh-oh-oh's, they haunt me #
# 像鬼魂一样 想要得到我 #
# Like gho-o-osts, they want me #
# 让她们全都 #
# To make 'em all, all, all #
# 前任和那谁谁 她们不会放手 #
# They won't let go, ex's and oh's. #
谢谢 准备好了吗
Thank you, Saddle Up.
现在 当下最火的组合之一
And now, one of the hottest new groups on the scene.
迷雾乐队
They are Evermoist.
迷雾
Evermoist?
谁想出来的破名字
Who came up with that name?
我屁♥股♥有点干
电影精选列表