My bum crack's a bit dry.
谁有迷雾牌的小湿巾吗
Does anyone have an Evermoist towelette?
我奶奶的乐团叫 永干花
My grandma's in a band right now... Nevermoist.
我的天
Oh, God.
# 撕掉照片 名字忘却 #
# Step one, take his pictures off the wall #
# 跌倒后才能重新站起 #
# Getting myself up after the fall, the fall #
# 经历后才会变得更好 #
# I'll be better off after all #
# 痛苦过 #
# When the pain's a hundred proof #
# 才会转换心情 #
# There are ways to change the mood #
# 这是最好的教训 #
# It's good, getting it like I should #
# 反正天下男人都一样 #
# Mr. What's-His-Name, but they're all the same #
# 对臭男人 #
# Mr. What's-His-Name #
# 内心千疮百孔 表面笑脸盈盈 #
# I'm gonna smile when it hurts #
# 和闺蜜酣畅淋漓玩一场 #
# Going out tonight with all of my girls #
# 直到眼神彷徨 #
# Party till I can't see straight #
# 这才是坚强 #
# This is how a heart... #
哇 她们真得厉害
Wow, they can really shred.
比马鞍乐队更牛掰
They're better than Saddle Up even.
而且颜值又高
Yeah, okay. So they're pretty
性感迷人 闪闪发光
and polished and sexy and, like...
这是事实 我想哭
I don't know, I was just listing stuff, and now I'm sad.
你们快准备上场
Hey, you guys are up next.
太好了
Oh. - Good.
很好 - 我很高兴
Great. - I'm glad.
# 我会再遇到下一位 #
# I'm gonna find someone new #
# 如你爱自身一样爱我 #
# Somebody who'll love me the way you loved you #
# 你知我的心吗 #
# Can't you tell I'll be okay? #
# 它从未受伤 #
# This is how a heart un, unbreaks. #
谢谢大家
Thank you so much.
我们是迷雾乐团
We are Evermoist.
哇塞
Oh, wow!
谁下周还想再见到他们呢
Who doesn't want to see that on "Salute the Troops"
掌声不要停
next week, huh? Keep it going.
还有谁
Whoo!
你好 你们好
Hey. - Hey. How y'all doing?
我们是迷雾乐队
Uh, we are Evermoist.
接下来是
And now,
不太出名的阿卡贝拉乐队
an a cappella group with a few YouTube clicks.
掌声欢迎她们 贝拉合唱团
So, put your hands together for the Bellas.
她们终于再次登上舞台
The Bellas reunited finally onstage.
将用歌♥声为兵哥哥们服务
They're gonna rock these troops with their mouth music.
和我们预想的一样
And, as predicted, Gail,
她们艺低人胆大
the Bellas are in over their heads,
终将被水手们的口水淹没
lost in a sea of seamen.
# 去吧 女孩们 炸裂全场 #
# Up with it, girl, rock with it, girl #
贝拉们 - # 摇摆起来 #
Bellas! - # Show them it, girl, bada-bum-bum #
# 姐♥妹♥们♥ 跳起来 #
# Bounce with it, girl, dance with it, girl #
# 姐♥妹♥们♥ 站起来 #
# Get with it, girl, bada-bum-bum #
# 来吧 来吧 打开收音机 #
# Come on, come on, turn the radio on #
# 周五狂欢不待人 #
# It's Friday night and it won't be long #
# 整理头发 化浓妆 #
# Gotta do my hair, put my makeup on #
# 周五狂欢不待人 #
# It's Friday night and it won't be long #
# 知道我扭腰摆臀 # - # 吧嗒吧 #
# Till I hit the dance floor # - # Bada-bum #
# 热舞诱人 # - # 吧嗒吧 #
# Hit the dance floor # - # Bada-bum #
# 今晚为我绽放 #
# I got all I need #
# 我没有金银珠宝 #
# No, I ain't got cash, I ain't got cash #
# 但有你已足够 # - # 你与我便足够 #
# But I got you, baby # - # Just you and me #
# 今晚不需散财也能狂欢 #
# Baby, I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight #
# 欢乐无价 #
# I love cheap thrills #
# 金钱买♥♥不来今晚的 #
# Baby, I don't need #
# 欢愉 #
# Dollar bills to have fun tonight #
# 欢乐无价 #
# I love cheap thrills #
# 金钱无用 #
# I don't need no money #
# 你比钻石和黄金更珍贵 #
# You worth more than diamond, more than gold #
# 我尽情扭动 #
# As long as I keep dancing #
# 解放自己 逐渐失控 #
# Free up yourself, get out of control #
# 我与你 你与我 #
# Me and you, girl, you and me #
# 跳进舞池 释放能量 #
# Drop it to the floor, make me see your energy because #
# 不要躲藏 #
# Me no play no hide-and-seek #
# 展示弱点 也能嗨翻全场 #
# Wanna see the thing you have that make me feel weak, girl #
# 不需金钱 #
# I don't need no money #
# 你比钻石和黄金更珍贵 #
# You worth more than diamond, more than gold #
# 我的心在跳 #
# As long as I can feel the beat #
# 节奏在燃烧 #
# Make the beat just take control #
# 我不需金钱 #
# I don't need no money #
# 你比钻石和黄金更珍贵 #
# More than diamond, more than gold #
# 我尽情扭动 #
# As long as I keep dancing #
# 解放自己 逐渐失控 #
# Free up yourself, get out of control #
# 宝贝 # - # 宝贝 我不需要 #
# Baby... # - # Baby, I don't need #
# 今晚不需散财也能狂欢 #
# Dollar bills to have fun tonight #
# 欢乐无价 # - # 宝贝 我不需要 #
# I love cheap thrills # - # Baby, I don't need #
# 今晚不需散财也能狂欢 # - # 节俭的欢愉 #
# Dollar bills to have fun tonight # - # Cheap thrills #
# 欢乐无价 # - # 嘿 #
# I love cheap thrills # - # Hey... #
# 我不需金钱 #
# I don't need no money #
# 你比钻石和黄金更珍贵 #
# You worth more than diamonds, more than gold #
# 我的心在跳 #
# As long as I can feel the beat #
# 节奏在火热燃烧 #
# Go on and make the beat just take control #
# 我不需金钱 #
# I don't need no money #
# 你比钻石和黄金更珍贵 #
# You worth more than diamonds, more than gold #
# 我尽情扭动 #
# As long as I keep dancing #
# 解放自己 逐渐失控 #
# Free up yourself, get out of... #
我去 那是什么声音
Tough blow. What was that?
是后面传来的
That, my friend, was "Taps"
熄灯暗示
from the back of the house.
站好 要谢熄灯
Salute, salute. We have to salute.
快站好 要熄灯了
Stand at attention. This is "Taps."
熄灯是像亡灵致敬
It's to honor fallen soldiers,
今晚贝拉合唱团也算是阵亡了
and tonight, it's the fallen Bellas.
这些女孩真的手足无措
Look at this. Those girls don't even know what to do.
就像蠢蛋一样
They look like idiots.
这是画面最精彩的部分了
This is the best thing for the movie.
不能再精彩
It couldn't be better.
我们也用乐器把
Should we be considering using instruments?
太疯狂了吧
Is that crazy?
怕不是在逗我
Oh, that's so funny.
我会假装没听到
You know, I'm gonna pretend that you didn't just say that
这样还能继续做朋友
so we can still be friends.
如果我们有爵士鼓 就不需要莉莉了
If we had drums, then we wouldn't need Lilly,
要是有贝斯就不需要我
and if we had bass, then we wouldn't need me.
杰西卡和艾希莉
And we're still not clear
存在的意义也会模糊
why Jessica and Ashley are even here.
他们刚刚在说我们的名字吗
D-Did they just say our names?
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
我有个主意
You know what? I have an idea.
我们只要让DJ 卡勒德看到
We just need to show DJ Khaled that we are different
我们在这些乐团中是最棒的就行了
and better than all of those other bands, you know?
我们表演的很棒
I think we did great.
只是被喇叭声破坏气氛
I just think the horn cut our vibe.
没错
True that.
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 挤好乳♥沟♥
All right, ladies. Pick up your tits.
我们出去浪
We're going out.
出去浪是什么意思
What do you mean, "going out"?
什么什么意思
What do you mean, what do I mean?
我们在DJ 卡勒德面前的表演毁了
We just sucked balls in front of DJ Khaled. - Hmm?
我在听 - 他住在对街
Listening. - He's staying at that fancy
的豪华赌场
casino hotel across the street, okay?
我们要精心打扮
I say we all get up, we get dressed,
过去证明我们不是一个笑话
we go over there, and we show him that we are not a joke.
艾米莉 我不敢相信
Emily, I can't believe
你这个猪脑子还能有不错的主意
that a half-decent idea came out of your dumb mouth.
谢谢 - 好啦
电影精选列表