And I know exactly what's in the Cayman Islands.
对 我知道 我13岁生日时
Yeah, I do. That bank account
老妈给我开的银行卡账户
that Mum set up for me on my 13th birthday.
她说只是点津贴 但是
She said it was just a bit of an allowance, but...
我知道她不想我用你的脏钱
I know she didn't want me to ever need your dirty money.
那里面到底有多少钱啊
How much is even in it anyway?
一亿八千万美元 爱信不信
$180 million, give or take.
我什么时候才能学会
When am I gonna learn...
看看我的邮件
to open my mail?!
我们完了 老爸
I'm done with you, Dad.
永远完了
Forever.
不不 不会的
No, no, you're not.
我拿到钱了 咱们才能完了
We are done when I get the money.
艾米
Amy?
这个男的在骚扰你吗
Is this man bothering you?
对 他是 对 没错
Yes, he is. Yeah. - Yeah.
先生 离贝拉团员远一点
Sir, step away from the Bella.
帕特丽夏 我的所有账户都被冻结了
Patricia, all my accounts are frozen.
再见吧 费格斯
Good-bye, Fergus.
我试过跟你好好说了 帕特丽夏
I tried to do this the nice way, Patricia.
你给我记着
You remember that!
所以 你们知道这个怎么弄吗 这个怎么弄
So, do you know how to do this? How do you do this?
把水倒在糖上 然后砸开 - 像这样吗
Pour the water over the sugar, and smash... - Like this?
你们知道贝卡在哪吗
Do you guys know where Beca is?
西奥现在肯定已经跟她说了什么了
Theo must have said something to her by now.
演出就是明天了
The show's literally tomorrow.
我知道 - 姐♥妹♥们♥ 如果卡利选了我们
I know. - Guys, if Khaled picks us,
这就是我们最后一场演出了
it'll be our last show together.
贝拉们 来句祝酒词
Bellas, a toast.
啊 克洛伊来一个 -他们说
Ah, a Chloe toast. - They say that...
心在哪 家就在哪
home is where the heart is.
但是你们就是我心的家
But you guys are the homes that my heart lives in.
我在你们所有人里面
I am inside of all of you.
这样的感觉真好
It feels so good.
干杯 - 干杯 - 干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers. - Salud. - Cheers!
干杯 - 姐♥妹♥们♥我真的很好爱你们
Cheers! - Guys, I love you so much.
我感觉 - 你是产生幻觉了吗
I feel like... - Are you hallucinating?
打扰一下 你们是贝拉合唱团吗
Excuse me. Uh, are you the Bellas?
- 是的 - 是,先生- Yes. - Oui, monsieur.
是 - 我的名字是亨瑞
Sí. - My name is Henri.
芝加哥让我带你们到劳军联合会的招待会
Chicago sent me to take you to the USO reception.
呃 - 招待会 - 嗯
Uh... - Reception? - Huh?
芝加哥没说过什么招待会啊
Chicago never mentioned any reception.
好像是关于一个公告
Something about an announcement?
哦 我们赢了 - 我们赢了吗
Oh. We won. - What? - Did we win?
呃 我得找到我们的朋友
Um, we need to find our friends,
贝卡和胖艾米 - 太好了
Beca and Fat Amy. - Great.
哦 他们已经好芝加哥一起到了
Oh, they are already there with Chicago.
哦 - 太好了
Oh. - Perfect.
我们别让这位帅气的法国人等太久
Let's not keep this handsome Frenchman waiting.
我们走吧 快点 - 准备好了吗
Let's go. Shotgun! - Ready?
我猜我们得走了 我们走吧
I guess we should go. Let's go.
耶 - 快来 - 嗨 走吧 - 亨瑞
Yeah. - Come on. - Hey, let's go. - Henri?
哦 耶 啦啦啦 - 像音乐一样好听
Oh, yeah. Whoo! - Sounds like music.
我是弗洛伦西亚 很高兴见到你
I am Florencia. Nice to meet you.
# 呐 呐 呐 #
#Na na na-na na-na#
# 浪费了你的完美身材 #
#Waste time with a masterpiece#
# 别浪费了你的完美身材 #
#Don't waste time with a masterpiece#
# 哼 # - # 你应该和我一起 #
#Huh!#-#You should be rolling with me#
# 你应该和我在一起 #
#You should be rolling with me, ah#
# 你就是成真的美梦 是成真的美梦 #
#You're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy#
# 哼 # - # 但你却如此小心翼翼 #
#Huh!# - #But you're moving so carefully#
# 我们开始疯狂地生活吧 #
#Let's start living dangerously#
# 哦 搭讪我吧 宝贝儿 耶 #
#Whoa, talk to me, baby, yeah#
# 这甜美 甜美的爱情使我盲目 哇哦 #
#I'm going blind from this sweet, sweet craving, whoa-oh#
# 让我们放空大脑 开始狂欢吧 狂欢 #
#Let's lose our minds and go crazy, crazy#
# 狂欢 狂欢 # - # 啊 呀呀呀 #
#Crazy, crazy# - #Ah ya-ya-ya-ya#
# 我一直希望我们可以吃着蛋糕看着海 宝贝儿 #
#I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean, baby.#
哦 很棒啊 你们唱得太好听了
Oh, la vache. The singing sounded very good.
哦 谢谢 非常感谢 亨瑞 - 呃 我们快到了吗
Oh, mercI beaucoup, Henri. - Um, are we almost there?
呃 是的 其实
Uh, yes. In fact...
因为感觉好像我们已经开了很久了
'Cause it feels like we've been driving forever.
我们刚刚到
...we are right here.
耶 太棒了
Yay! Oh, great!
我不知道 我打不开这个
I don't know. I can't lift it.
我看不见 我什么都看不见
I can't see. I can't see anything.
这窗帘怎么就上不去 它好像 卡住了
Why won't the shade go up? It's, like, stuck.
这里好暗啊 - 从你们那可以看出去吗
It's so dark out there. - Can you guys see out yours?
不 -不能 我看不见 - 额 感觉好像不太对劲
No. - No, I can't see. - Well, this don't seem right.
也许我们
Maybe we...
哇 - 噢
Whoa! - Oh!
怎么回事
What was that?
我不知道 刚才怎么回事
I don't know. What was that?
什么
What?
发生了什么 - 啊
What happened? - Huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等 你们 我们
Hang on. You guys, are we...
我们是在漂吗
Are we floating?
为什么我们会在漂啊 - 什么
Why would we be floating? - What?
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我打不开门
You guys, I can't open the door.
什么 门打不开
What? The door's not opening?
这是从车到船的老套死亡陷阱伎俩
It's the old van-ferry death-trap maneuver.
我该猜到的
I should've seen it coming.
哦 天哪 - 什么
Oh, God. - What?
打开 开门 - 救命啊
Open it. Open the door. - Help!
有 有人的手♥机♥还能用么
Does... does anybody's cell phone work?
我手♥机♥在哪
Where's my cell phone?
没信♥号♥♥
No service.
没信♥号♥♥ 什么都没有
No service. There's nothing.
真是太不方便了 - 屋漏偏逢连夜雨
That's so inconvenient. - Hell's bells!
我们可以数到三一起喊救命
We could scream on the count of three.
好 一 二 三 - 一 二 三
Okay. One, two, three. - One, two, three!
救命啊
Help!
没完没了
Sir Bounce-a-lot.
我跟你说过我们完了 - 我知道
I told you we're through! - I know.
但这里有些人觉得
But there are some people here
你应该再考虑考虑
who think you should reconsider.
艾米
Amy!
你怎么能
How could you?
我对天发誓 你要是敢伤害任何一个
I swear to God, if you hurt any one of them,
除了杰西卡和艾希莉 我会杀了你
except for Jessica and Ashley, I will kill you!
我不想伤害任何人 帕特丽夏
I don't want to hurt anyone, Patricia.
我只想要你啊 但你没和他们在一起
The only one I wanted was you, but you weren't with them,
不是吗
were you?
那好吧
Oh, well.
计划B
Plan B.
你有30分钟
You have 30 minutes.
到船上来
Come to the boat,
要么你的朋友们就要于鱼共舞了
or your friends swim with the fishies.
我想你知道我♥干♥得出来
And I think you know I mean it.
哦 我知道你干得出来
Oh, I know you mean it.
因为你是个会做可怕的事的
Because you're a terrible person
可怕的人
that does terrible things.
但是你忘了有一件事 老爸
But there's one thing you're forgetting, Dad.
我是你女儿
I'm your daughter.
你邪恶的血 也流在我的血管里
Your nightmare blood, it runs through my veins!
嘿 艾米 呃 我得跟你说件事
Hey, Amy, um, I need to talk to you about something.
还有点重要 - 哦 好 等一下
It's kind of important. - Oh, yeah, just a sec.
我在打电♥话♥ - 好
I'm on a call. - Okay.
你以为你才坏吗
You think you're bad?
电影精选列表