Yeah, great. - Yeah? Come on.
好啊 - 你想牵手么
Great. - You want to hold hands?
不想 - 好吧
Nope. - Cool.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
你还记得你烧了DJ 卡勒德房♥子的时候吗
You remember when you burnt down DJ Khaled's room?
没有 那不是 - 不记得吗
No, that was not... - No?
我不记得 - 在西班牙的时候
I don't remember that. - Back in Spain?
没 - 你在找莱尼
No. - You were looking for Lenny,
藏在树丛后面 把蜜蜂放出来了
hiding behind the bushes, released the bees.
没 我记得 我记得那是我姐姐
No, I think that... that was my sister.
我超讨厌她 什么
I hate her. What?
DJ 卡勒德想要见你
DJ Khaled wants to meet you.
为什么 - 嗨 头
Why? - Hey, boss.
西奥 哥们
Theo, my guy.
天赐之耳
Magical ears.
贝卡 - 你 你好
Beca. - H-Hello.
多么美妙啊 - 哦 谢谢你
How beautiful. - Oh, thank you.
见到你太高兴了 - 立刻
So nice to meet you. - ASAP!
给贝卡一杯喝的 立刻
Need a drink for Beca, ASAP!
坐下吧
Have a seat.
不要拘束
Make yourself at home.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
谢谢 - 一下
Thank you. - Just...
好 - 你的酒 小姐
Yeah. - Here you go, mademoiselle.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你喜欢樱桃
I hope you like cherries.
贝卡 你跟我哥们聊过么 西奥
Beca, have you been talking to my guy, Theo?
聊了 他说了很多
Yeah, he talks a lot.
但我完全不知道现在是怎么回事
But I have no idea what's going on.
他真没给我多少有用的信息
He doesn't actually give me that much information.
我觉得也许你可以跟她说
I thought maybe you could break the news.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
什么事
On what?
我想让你做我的开场
I want you to open up for me.
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
贝卡
Beca.
DJ 卡勒德
DJ Khaled.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
真的假的 - 真的
Seriously? - Yeah.
真的是太好了
That is great.
你一定能够不会后悔的 我
You are not gonna regret this. I...
贝拉们要高兴疯了 我可以告诉他们吗
The Bellas are gonna die. Can I go tell them?
我 我想你误会了
I-I think you misunderstood.
呃 DJ 卡勒德要说的是
Uh, what DJ Khaled's trying to say here
他不想要贝拉合唱团
is that he doesn't want the Bellas.
我们想要的是你
We want you.
什么 - 那一天
What? - The other day,
你在那随便玩循环乐句录音器的时候
when you was just playing around with the loop
你在唱歌♥ 你就只
and you was singing and you was just...
我能听出来你只是玩玩 但是
I could tell that you was just playing around, but...
我看到了什么 我听到了什么
I seen something, I heard something,
然后我感受到了什么
then I felt something.
那天大混乱的时候 我又回到了屋子里
Amidst the chaos, I went back in the room,
我把你的作品导出来了
and I pulled your recording.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
因为我想知道你靠着自己可以走到什么地步
Because I wanted to know what you could do on your own.
贝卡 是时候跟进一步了
Beca, it's time to go to the next level.
我能看到
I see it.
我可是DJ 卡勒德 又名比利
I'm DJ Khaled, aka Billy.
谁 - 我懂这些东西
Who? - I know these things.
那太棒了
That is so amazing.
说实话 对我来说这就是全世界
That means the world to me, honestly.
但我是组里的一员
But I'm part of a group,
我们都有自己的特长
and we all have something special.
我尊重你对你们组的感情
I respect that you love your group,
但是你该更进一步了
but it's time for you to move on.
你该绽放自己了
It's time for you to grow.
你该向着高处出发然后站到顶峰
It's time for you to climb that mountaintop and reach the top.
整个组都会为你开心的
And the group will be happy for you.
卡勒德想说的是
What Khaled is trying to say here is that
你和那些女孩儿们最远也就只能走到这了
you've really gone as far as you can with the girls.
你该去寻找自己的道路了
It's time for you to now flourish on your own.
自己的路
Independent... ly.
这不是我们的意见
These ain't opinions.
这是事实
These are facts.
对
Yes.
跟我来一下
Come with me a second.
珍惜机会
Bless up.
听着 我 我知道很多
Listen, I... I know it's a lot
接受 好吗 - 呃 是啊
to take in, okay? - Uh, yeah.
他们会签下你 贝卡
The label is gonna sign you, Beca.
他们会签下你 他们会帮你
The label's gonna sign you. They're gonna help you
找到自己的独唱之路 -呃 对
develop your own material as a solo act. - Uh, yeah...
这 这真的很棒
Th-This is very generous,
但是我们说的是我的家人
but we're talking about my family.
我 我 我不感兴趣 - 这
I'm-I'm... I'm not interested. - It's...
这是个很艰难的决定 我懂 - 不是
It's a tough decision. I get that. - No, it's not.
是的 就是
It is. It is.
这对你来说是个很好的机会 知道吗
It's a big opportunity for you. All right?
看着我 别说了
Look at me. Stop.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
回家 好好想想
Go home. Sleep on it.
你再回来 然后明早再告诉我
You come back, and you tell me
你想要怎么做 好吗
what you want to do in the morning, okay?
好吗
All right?
我 我真的很抱歉 我
I'm... I really am sorry. I...
哇
Whoo!
你的表演非常棒 帕特丽夏
Your performance was incredible, Patricia.
太为你骄傲了
So proud of you.
谢了 老爸 你怎么看的
Thanks, Dad. How did you see it?
你在看台上吗
Were you on the base?
哦 你知道我的 我有自己的路子
Oh, you know me. I've got my ways.
多成功的演出啊
What a note to go out on, eh?
你觉得我们今晚就离开怎么样
What do you say we leave tonight?
我也想 但明天是 呃
I would, but tomorrow's, like,
和DJ 卡勒德一起的大型电视活动
the big televised event with DJ Khaled,
而且他们绝对会找贝拉合唱团来表演的
and they're definitely gonna pick the Bellas to perform.
所以我得去 因为我的天赋可以
So I need to be there 'cause my talent compensates
补偿下组里比较弱的组员 比如贝卡
for the weaker members of the group, like Beca.
那就明天走
Tomorrow it is.
你就可以去你想去的任何地方
And you can go wherever you want to go.
去买♥♥衣服
Urban Outfitters?
你得想的再大一点 宝贝儿
You gotta think bigger, Sunshine.
一场加勒比旅行
A Caribbean tour.
你去过马提尼克吗
Have you ever been to Martinique?
或者 嗯 开曼群岛
Or the, uh... the Cayman Islands?
开曼群岛 - 哦 那特别美
The Cayman Islands? - Oh, they're beautiful,
就像我的小女孩儿一样
just like my little girl.
嗯哼 是呢
Uh-huh. Right.
爸 我能问问你
Dad, let me ask you...
我那场表演 你最喜欢的是哪一段
what was your favorite moment of the show?
好的片段实在是太多了
Well, there were too many moments of greatness
我不知道该怎么选
from which to choose.
因为我最喜欢的部分是
'Cause my favorite part was the bit
我和贝卡的二重唱
where I sang that duet with Beca,
然后就是在金字塔尖上
and then was on the top of the pyramid.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
对 哪里你表现得非常好
Yeah, you were wonderful in that part.
老天哪 那没有金字塔
God! There was no pyramid!
而且我也不可能在顶尖上
And as if I'd be the top.
我很清楚的知道开曼群岛上都有什么
电影精选列表