Thank you. - Okay?
所以快扮小姐 - 什么小解
So let's get tarted up and... - Tatted up?
扮小姐 - 听着像小解
Tarted. Yeah, yeah, tarted up. - It sounds like "tatted up."
她是说打扮 - 焦糖小姐
She means "tatted." - She's the caramel tart.
她是巧克力小姐 你是香草小姐
She's a chocolate tart. You're the vanilla tart.
谢了
Thanks, babe.
小姐姐啊 - 小姐姐啦
Oh, "tarted." - Oh, "tarted." "Tarted."
就是卖♥♥骚啦
If it's easier, we'll just say "slutty."
穿的风♥骚♥一点 - 穿的风♥骚♥一点
Okay, let's get slutty. - We'll dress slutty.
卖♥♥骚吧 - 好嘞
Let's get slutty. - Okay, great.
为了撩人 - 就这么办
For attention. - Let's do it.
燥起来
Let's aca-rock this.
没错 - 哦 像音乐骚货嗨翻全场
Yes. - Ooh. - Like music industry slutty.
# 快醒醒 快醒醒 准备出发 #
# Way up, way up, we gonna go #
准备好了吗 - 出动吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Are you ready? - Yeah! - Let's go, ladies! Come on!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Okay, ladies.
我们要分开行动 各个击破
I think we should split up. Divide and conquer.
准备好没 - 准备好了
You ready? - Mm-hmm. - Okay. - Yes.
燥起来 - 嗨起来
Let's rock it. - Vámonos.
莉莉 你和我一起 - 好的
Lilly, come with me. - Yeah.
走这边
Let's go this way.
我们等你很久了
We've been expecting you.
欢迎光临豪赌贵宾室
Welcome to the gambling VIP room.
当然
Naturally.
我赌21点
I bet it all on 21.
最低注是一千美元
你们这里有7台
Oh, okay, well, do you happen to have...
取款机吗
seven ATM machines?
我付账
I'll stake her.
好呀 小太阳
Hello, Sunshine.
爸比
Daddy.
道格拉斯将军 我的荣幸
General Douglas. What an honor.
很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你
General. - Good to see you.
是那家伙 快躲起来 - 什么
There's that guy. Hide. - What?
为什么要躲
Why are we hiding?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么鬼
Dude, what is...
在干嘛
What is this about?
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
没什么
Nothing.
那不是眼神先生吗
Ain't that Mr. Eye Contact?
他认识卡勒德 是吗
He knows Khaled, right?
跟着他
We should follow him.
小姐姐们 来啊
Okay, legacy, come on.
自然 随意一点 可以了
You guys, act normal, casual. Here we go.
好主意 - 帕特丽夏
Great idea. - Patricia,
你知道我多担心你吗
you know how worried I've been about you?
你不该离家出走
You shouldn't have run away.
你应该跟我谈谈
You should've talked to me.
谈什么 谈我在糖果盒找到的塑胶炸♥药♥吗
About what, the C-4 explosives I found in the cereal box?
或者你用舞蹈骑士
Or what about the time you smuggled drugs
藏♥毒♥品
in Sir Bounce-a-lot and I had to see him
让我亲眼看着海关官员搜出来
get torn apart by custom agents right in front of me?
甜心 那是我的工作
Sweetheart, it was my profession.
当坏人吗
What, being dodgy?
可以这么说
Well, that's one word for it.
我曾是罪犯 但我金盆洗手了
I mean, yeah, I was a criminal, but I'm different now.
你怎么会找到的我
How'd you even find me?
什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
我一直在躲
I've been in hiding.
小心肝
Ah, my darling girl,
我早就知道你在哪儿
I've known where you've been for years.
怎么躲还是一样的显眼
Uh, it's impossible for you not to stand out in a crowd.
谁叫我不管做什么
Yeah, why do I have to be so brilliant
都这么光芒四射
at every single thing I do?
你看我一直把我们的合照
Here, look. I've always kept this photo
放在我的心窝
of you and me close to my heart.
我们以前一起玩 一起唱歌♥
We used to play together. We used to sing together.
我们以前是最佳拍档诶
We used to be a team.
别瞎说了 - 但是
None of this is happening, okay? - But-but...
没有但是 没有
No "but, but, but." No!
但是 小可爱
But... darling.
我老了 小太阳
I'm getting old, Sunshine.
我想参与你的人生
I want to be a part of your life.
求求你
Please.
你又来套路我
You always do this.
什么 - 我不会上当的
What? - I'm not falling for it.
这回不会 - 什么 现在
Not this time. - What...? Now, now...
帕特丽夏 站住
Patricia, stop!
求求你 别再离开我
Please, Patricia, don't leave again.
等等 小可爱
No, wait, darling.
给我跟上来 - 啊 - 嘿
Stay with me, fellas. - Huh? - Hey.
# 每个人都需要一点时间 #
# Everybody needs a little time away #
# 我听到她说 #
# I heard her say #
# 互相倾诉 #
# From each other #
# 即使情人也需要短暂分离 #
# Even lovers need a holiday #
# 逐渐 #
# Far away #
# 远离 #
# From each other #
求你了 帕特丽夏
Please, Patricia.
回来
Come back.
别逼我继续唱下去
Don't make me keep singing.
装酷 - 你才装酷
Act cool. - You be cool.
我们可以的 - 这里好大
We got this. - This is big as a house.
好吧
Okay. Mm-hmm.
嘿
Hey.
贝卡 - 你在这儿干什么
Beca. - Hey. Oh, what are you doing here?
我正在等你 - 这样很奇怪
I was waiting for you. - I don't... That's weird.
我看到你躲在树丛后面
I saw you hiding behind the bushes.
我没有
No, I don't think so.
这身衣服是热款 发型也容易撞
This is a really popular jumpsuit
你认错人了
and hairstyle, so that wasn't...
哦 - 话说
Oh. - You know what?
我知道发生了什么
I see what's happened.
这不是我朋友的房♥间
This is not my friend Lenny's suite.
这就尴尬了
That's embarrassing.
这是DJ 卡勒德的套房♥
Oh, no, it's, uh, DJ Khaled's suite.
是吗 - 是的
Is it? - - Yeah.
我不知道欸
Oh, I had no idea.
我们为他开一个小派对
但他还没来
if he decides to show.
你们一起来玩吧 怎么样
You guys should hang out. You want to hang out?
很挣扎 好的吧
Twist my arm. We'll do it. - Yeah.
我先带你们参观
Well, let's go. I'll give you a tour.
棒 - 这边
Great. - Yeah. - All right, come this way.
卡勒德最近很迷信风水
Uh, Khaled, right now he's, uh, into this kind of feng shui,
这些摆饰都是
so he has a specific kind of arrangement
为了旺自己的场
to maximize his chi.
阿光是卡勒德的果汁学家
And, oh, Sunburst here is Khaled's juiceologist.
不好意思
Ah, Theo, pardon my zesting.
来杯甜菜汁吗
Would you like a beet juice?
你们状态好像不太好
Your glands look frustrated.
在我家乡
In my country,
国王才能喝甜菜汁
DJ 卡勒德是节奏之王
DJ Khaled is the king of the beats.
他是饶舌天王 因为
You know, like the... Beat King, 'cause he's the...
亲爱的 我们一点都不喜欢
Oh, honey, that was... we didn't like that at all.
不好 我知道
It's awful. I know.
你能解释下发生了什么吗
Um, can you explain this, uh, terrifying situation?
什么 我的脸吗 - 不是
What? What, my... the face? - Not your face.
你会后面的东西 - 是蜂房♥
Um, the thing behind you. - Oh, the apiary.
嗯 - 哦 是啊 不 这是 是手提式的蜂窝
Hmm. - Oh, right, yeah, no, this is, uh, a portable beehive
阿光用来提取天然蜂蜜
that Sunburst uses to harvest natural honey.
电影精选列表