I mean, that's why we're all here, right?
是啊
Yeah.
但是 我们也尽量获胜好吗
But also, let's still try and win this thing
因为我不知道我的生命中还剩下什么了
because I don't know how else to live.
美女们 大家好啊
Ciao, Bellas.
有人想去意大利吗
Who wants to go to Italy?
四天四国
Four countries in four days.
一 二 - 之后DJ 卡勒德会在法国
One, two... - And then DJ Khaled will announce
宣布获胜者 我们走吧
the winner when we arrive in France. Let's do this!
我不喜欢
# I don't like it #
我喜欢 喜欢 喜欢
# I love it, love it, love it #
# 啊 哦 # - # 啊 哦 #
# Uh-oh # - # Uh-oh #
# 好到飞起 #
# So good it hurts #
# 因为我不想要它 #
# 'Cause I don't want it #
# 我会 拥有它 #
# I gotta, gotta have it #
# 啊 哦 # - # 啊 哦 #
# Uh-oh # - # Uh-oh #
# 不知道说什么 只管前进 #
# I can't find the words, I just go #
好吧 这些女孩们似乎
Well, these Bellas actually seem
非常享受这次旅行 盖尔
to be enjoying themselves, Gail.
我觉得贝拉合唱团有可能
I think it's possible the Bellas
被DJ 卡勒德选中哦
could be picked by DJ Khaled.
你现在可以这样说 不然以后就没机会了
You can say that again, and I hope you won't.
这些士兵们喜欢她们
Well, the soldiers are loving them.
继续加油吧 姑娘们 让我们拭目以待
Let's see if you can keep this up, girls.
# 整晚 让我们欢聚 #
# All night, let me group ya #
# 和我一起跳舞 没必要难过 #
# Dance with me, turn down for who, girl? #
# 另一个人帮助我们继续前进 #
# Another runner help us step the moves up, yeah #
# 那大概需要一个参考或规则 #
# Bet that round need a measure or ruler #
# 为生活而庆祝吧 费用我包 #
# Celebrate life and I'll pay for it #
# 那件洋装和我的墨镜很搭 #
# That CavallI nice next to my Tom Ford #
# 就是这样 嗨一晚上 大家一起 #
# Yeah, party all night, let's all aboard #
#一起来 一起来 # - # 喔 #
# Let's all aboard, all aboard # - # Whoo, whoo #
# 我不喜欢它 我喜欢它 #
# I don't like it, I love it #
# 其他女孩不能碰的 #
# And them other girls, they can't touch it #
# 比赛是一个全新的领域 #
# Competition, that's a whole nother subject #
# 我想在大众面前崭露头角 #
# I want to work it out in public #
# 你是颗明星 宝贝 只管出发 我们走吧 #
# You a star, baby, just go, let's go #
# 别♥墅♥也好 公♥寓♥也好 出发吧 #
# To the mansion or the condo, let's go #
# 现在是最好的时机 所以不要浪费 #
# Perfect time, gotta let it flow #
# 你知道的 我在看着你 在看着你 #
# You know I'm watching, I'm watching #
# 哦 # - # 我不喜欢它 #
# Oh # - # I don't like it #
# 我喜欢 喜欢 喜欢它 #
# I love it, love it, love it #
# 哦 # - 接住我
# Uh-oh # - Catch me!
大家 接住我
Everybody, catch me!
我好像看到一点你的内♥裤♥
I got a little bit of your panties,
应该都看到了吧
but who hasn't?
接住我 - 好的
Catch me. - Yeah! -
# 当我不知道说什么的时候 就行动吧 #
# When I can't find the words, I just go #
说实话 我们
We honestly just
非常感谢能有这次机会
are really appreciative for this opportunity.
让我们任何时候都可以见到DJ 卡勒德
We can meet DJ Khaled any time you want.
没问题的 不客气
Yeah, no, absolutely.
是是是 他 他在看着你们呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah, he-he's watching you guys.
# 哦 耶 #
# Oh, yeah #
嘿
Hey.
# 我不喜欢 #
# I don't like it #
# 不 我喜欢 #
# No, I love it... #
# 我不喜欢 但我喜欢 #
# I don't like it but I love it #
# 哇哦 #
# Ow! #
# 耶 #
# Yeah... #
# 我不喜欢 #
# I don't like it #
# 不 我喜欢 #
# No, I love it #
# 耶 耶 耶 #
# Yeah, yeah, yeah #
# 耶 #
# Yeah #
# 我不喜欢 #
# I don't like it #
# 不 我喜欢 #
# No, I love it. #
贝拉合唱团 让我们为她们欢呼吧 喔
Bellas! Make some noise for Bellas out there! Whoo!
这首歌♥简直是为她们量身定做的
What a fitting swan song for the Barden Bellas.
是啊 这些姑娘快要30岁了
Yes, and as these young women approach 30
想要在这之前寻找到生活的价值
and cease to be of value as human beings,
或许将来 这段喜忧参半的时光
perhaps this is the bittersweet memory
也会成为她们的谈资
they will take into the bar with them.
好的 欢迎来到南法
Okay, welcome to the South of France.
我们想做一些特别的事情
We wanted to do something kind of special for you guys.
哇
Wow.
这让我想起了我的大学
This feels like a group date on The Bachelor.
哦 真美
Oh, it's just so beautiful.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
这个不是免费的吗
Not free.
了解
Got it.
嘿
Hey.
嗯 嘿 我只是想谢谢你
Um, hey, I just wanted to say thank you for... for this.
哦 - 也谢谢你一路上的照顾
Oh. - And for looking out for us on this trip.
谢谢你一直以来保卫美国的安全
And protecting the United States... always.
我很荣幸
It's my pleasure.
生活在另一个地方
Must be kind of lonely,
远离家人
always being away from your family,
一定很寂寞的吧 - 没错
being in a different place. - Yeah.
但是你知道的 军队
But being in the Army is kind of like
就像是我的第二个家
having a second family, you know.
没错 你当然明白的
Well, yeah, of course you know.
我的意思的 你们一起来参加这次巡回
I mean, you guys come together for your tour,
而结束之后 就各回各家了
and when it's over, you go your separate ways.
但是你们会一直在背后支持对方 不是吗
But you're always gonna be there for each other, right?
我是说 你们从来不会觉得孤单
I mean, you're never really alone.
哇 这话说得真矫情
Wow, that was really cheesy.
没有
No.
我很喜欢
I liked it.
你还好吗
You okay?
哦 还好
Oh, yeah.
当然
Of course.
在我这就别隐藏情绪了
Don't hide your feelings from me.
我们就是姐妹啊 欧柏莉
We're like sisters, Aubrey.
是叫欧柏莉对吧
It is "Aubrey," isn't it?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
说实话 我爸本来说好要来
Well, to be totally honest, my dad was supposed to come
看我们明天的表演的
to see us perform tomorrow,
然后他说他赶不到了
and I heard that he can't make it.
她从来没听我跟贝拉合唱团唱过歌♥
And he's never actually heard me sing with the Bellas,
现在也许他再也听不到了 所以
and now maybe he never will, so...
爸爸 他在这
Dad? He's here!
啊 哪儿
What? Where?
那是我爸的游艇 超肥母野狗号♥
That's my dad's yacht, the Fat Dingo Bitch.
他之前就是这么叫我妈的
That's what he always used to call my mum.
哦 - 很明显 他来
Oh. - Obviously, he's come
看我表演我们一起的最后一场演出了
to see me perform in our last ever show!
我爸来了
My dad came!
一定感觉非常棒吧
Must feel aca-amazing.
他们一定是快做好决定了
They gotta be close to making a decision.
他们明天会给DJ卡勒德录特殊专场
They film the special with DJ Khaled tomorrow.
他需要一个开场表演
And he needs an opening act.
哦 看看这是谁啊
Oh, look who it is.
你们看到他们昨天下台的样子了吗
Did you guys see the way they got off stage yesterday?
他们直接就走了
They literally went out of their way
都没恭喜我们一下
not to congratulate us.
他们绝对把我们视为威胁
They clearly just see us as a threat.
哦 靠 - 哦 我的天哪
Oh, shit! - Oh, my God.
你太奇怪了 - 哇哦 有时候吧
You are so weird. - Wow. Sometimes.
这么说不太公平 你人非常好
That's not fair. You seem very nice.
我能跟你单独聊聊吗
Can I borrow you for a second?
行啊 没问题 - 行吗 那我们走吧
电影精选列表