Well, they do it to keep all Frenchmen from doing what Malcolm was
做出像马尔科姆那样的事
trying to do,
把一切都留给情妇
and leaving everything to their mistresses.
-我的推断是 -什么
- My theory is... - Yeah?
是胡安·卡洛斯做的 伙计
...Juan Carlos done it, man.
什么 他为什么要那样做
What? Why would he do that?
你看 胡安·卡洛斯的爸爸
Well, Juan Carlos's dad
以前代表马尔科姆出赛
used to race for Malcolm.
马尔科姆想在防护装备上偷工减料
Malcolm tried to get slick on some safety angle,
结果成豆♥腐♥渣♥赛车了
and shit got overlooked.
-对吧 -好的
- Yeah? - Okay.
胡安·卡洛斯的爸爸失去了双腿 天哪
Juan Carlos's dad lost both his legs, G.
是的 站着走的那两条
Yeah, straight up.
没了
Oh. Gone.
所以现在报仇的机会来了
So it's payback time.
完全毋庸置疑的是
A hundred percent of a doubt.
什么 什么
Wh-What?
-胡安·卡洛斯是你要找的人 -是吗
- Juan Carlos is your man. - Oh, yeah.
你能打包票吗
You guarantee that?
我打包票
Guarantee.
我尊重
Respect.
或者也可能是谢尔盖做的
Or maybe Sergei could have done it.
-对的 -好吧 所以你不能打包票
- Yeah. - Okay. So you're not guaranteeing it.
不 不是百分之百 不
No, not a hundred percent. No.
保重啊
Oh! Bless you.
需要来点艾来锭吗
Would you like some Allegra?
-我估计不怎么管用 -我就说嘛
- I doubt that would be useful. - I know.
没什么作用 我试着跟尼克说来着
It doesn't work. I tried to tell that to Nick.
你有什么事吗
Do you need something?
没什么
Uh, no. Mm-mm.
最让我摸不着头脑的卡文迪什
The guy that throws me off the most... Cavendish...
在我看来 他好像在补偿些什么
to me, he seems like he's compensating for something,
那幅了不起的盖茨比的长相和下巴
with the Great Gatsby look and the jawline
还有那句"我真是风流倜傥" 对吧
and the "hey, I'm so gorgeous." Am I right?
查尔斯·卡文迪什绝对没有任何问题
There's absolutely nothing wrong with Charles Cavendish.
-这是不是 -除了
- Isn't that the... - Except...
他可能谋杀了他的舅舅
he probably murdered his uncle.
好吧 那就有了一个问题
Well, that's one thing wrong.
率先到达终点的是
...comes to the checkered flag!
是胡安·卡洛斯
It's Juan Carlos!
今年蒙特卡洛大奖赛的冠军
Winner of this year's Monte Carlo Grand Prix!
我发现中村苏西很可疑
I find that Suzi Nakamura very suspicious.
她是唯一没有动机的人
She's the only one who didn't have a motive.
是卡文迪什 你知道的
It was Cavendish and you know it.
你只是 不 你只是不喜欢他
You just... No, you just don't like him.
我不喜欢他 我打心眼里讨厌他
I don't like him. I don't. I hate his guts,
但那不是原因
but that's not it.
这些是你刚刚偷的吗
Did you just steal all of those?
他是唯一有血缘关系的继承人
He's the sole blood heir.
他能得到最大的那份遗产
He stands to make the biggest claim for the fortune.
我也想要一个
I want one of these.
马尔科姆偷了他的未婚妻 对吧
Malcolm stole his fiancée. Okay.
三种动机都全了
That's all three motives.
金钱 爱情 复仇
Money, love, revenge.
我们走过头了 我不知道在哪儿了
We went past it. I don't know where we are.
我们房♥间在那边 拜托你能试试这个吗
We're over here. Will you please try one of these?
不 天哪 你知道吗
No! Oh, my God. You know what?
我觉得你怀疑卡文迪什是因为你嫉妒他
I think you just think it's Cavendish 'cause you're jealous of him.
-老天 -是啊
- Oh, God. - Yeah.
-我嫉妒他 -没错
- I'm jealous of him. - You are.
什么 为什么 我嫉妒他什么
What? Why? What am I jealous of?
有什么值得嫉妒的 他很富有 他有魅力
What is there to be jealous... He's rich. He's charming.
他闻起来很棒
He smells great.
什么意思 他闻起来像什么
What do you mean? What's he smell like?
他闻起来好像刚从烘干机里出来
He smells like he just came out of the dryer.
什么 什么鬼
What the... What the...
不 不 不
No, no, no.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
我们应该做指纹提取
We should test that for fingerprints first.
可以 你有指纹检测工具包吗
Okay. Do you have the fingerprint testing kit?
什么 因为我没带我的
What? 'Cause I didn't pack mine.
你的在你包里吗
Is it in your bag?
打住吧 拜托
Stop it! Come on.
快点
Hurry.
这太疯狂了
Oh, this is so crazy.
天哪 你认真的吗
Oh, God. Seriously?
拿到了
Oh, got it.
你就不能去看看脊椎按♥摩♥师吗
Will you please just go see a chiropractor?
会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
"来802号♥套房♥"
"Come to suite 802."
我们要去802
We have to go to 802.
我们不去802 停住
We're not going to 802. Stop!
-为什么 -这是个陷阱
- Why? - It's a trap.
为什么刚才敲门的人不能进来和我们说话
Why wouldn't whoever just knocked just come in and talk to us?
也许凶手在监视他
Maybe he's being watched by the killer.
要是我们正在被凶手监视呢
What if we're being watched by the killer?
要是他就在这里呢
What if he was in here?
也许他偷了我的花生巧克力豆
Maybe he stole my Peanut M&Ms.
是我偷了你的花生巧克力豆
I stole your Peanut M&Ms.
是你偷了我的花生巧克力
You stole my Peanut M&Ms?
我想试试法国的味道是否一样
I wanted to see if they tasted the same in France!
你真的别吃了 体重都要反弹回去了
You got to stop eating. You're gonna gain it all back.
我要去802 你要和我一起吗
I'm going to 802. Are you coming with me?
好吧 等等 让我
Okay, wait. Let me just...
-干嘛 -想想办法
- What? - ...figure something out.
该死的
God damn.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
这是武器
It's a weapon.
那是盏灯
That's a lamp.
我用来砸某人的头时 就不止是灯了
Not when I crack someone over the head with it.
你能不能别质疑我做的每件事
Will you stop questioning everything I do.
好吧 你做的每件事都值得质疑
Well, everything you do is questionable.
那是808
That's 808.
喂
Hello?
递纸条的人
Note sender?
你叫我们来802 你在吗
You told us to come to 802. Are you there?
你死了吗
Are you dead?
他可能在浴室里
He might be in the bathroom.
坐在床上
Sit on the bed.
你会说话 我以为你不会说话呢
You speak... I thought you didn't speak.
闭嘴 坐在床上
Shut up. Sit on the bed.
-正在坐 -闭嘴 坐下来
- I'm sitting! - Shut up. Sit down.
我们就坐在床前 好了
We're gonna sit in front of the bed. All good.
我再也不能给他保守秘密了
I cannot keep his secrets anymore.
你是说上校 对吧
You mean the Colonel's, right?
上校的秘密 我懂的 保守秘密很难的
The Colonel's secrets? I know, it's so hard to keep secrets.
的确如此 我有个叫格温的朋友
It really is. You know, I have a friend named Gwen,
她的床底下有一个盒子
and she has a box that she keeps under her bed...
听着 别跟我像美发师那样套近乎
Look, don't give me that hairdresser shit.
闭嘴 听好了
Just shut up. Listen.
哥本哈根 1994年
Copenhagen, 1994.
我们正要离开国宴
We were leaving a state dinner.
我没看到轰炸机
I did not see the bomber,
但上校看到了
but the Colonel did.
他用自己的身体挡住了昆斯先生
He threw his body across Mr. Quince.
他是英雄
He was hero.
上校昏迷了九个月
For nine months, the Colonel lay in a coma.
当他醒来过后
And when he awoke,
他发现自己失去的不仅仅是眼睛
he find his eye is not the only thing he lost.
他的老二也炸没了 我知道 我知道
They blew off his dick. I knew it. I knew it.
他的手 他的手 亲爱的
电影精选列表