薯条 没错
French fries. Yes.
实际上 胡安·卡洛斯 也不会是你
Actually, Juan Carlos, you had nothing to do with this.
你不可能跟这件事扯上关系
You couldn't have had anything to do with it
因为苏西被害时你跟我们在一起
because you were with us when Suzi got killed.
所以不是你
So it wasn't you.
-不是你 -当然
- It wasn't you. - No.
也不是你
It wasn't you.
我勒个去 搞不好真是我们干的
Holy shit! Maybe we did do it.
-什么 -是你干的吗
- What? - Did you?
-我就是说 -你刚刚说了个啥
- Because listen... - What did you just say to me?
-我开玩笑呢 -这下好了
- I'm just messing around. - There it is.
-他在拍手 -等着坐牢吧 谢了亲
- And he's clapping. - Going to jail. Thanks, babe.
很高兴我们终于达成共识了
I'm glad we finally are all on the same page.
鉴于第一起凶杀案发生在法国的海域上
Now, since the first murder occurred in French territorial waters,
二位将被带到巴黎接受传讯和审判
I will be taking you to Paris to be arraigned and tried.
至少我们能去趟巴黎 你一直都想去的
At least we're going to Paris. You always wanted to go.
亲爱的 要是你继续在这种场合开玩笑
Honey, if you keep making jokes at a time like this,
就没完没了了
it's not gonna make this go away.
算你们幸运 从1977年开始
Lucky for you, since 1977,
法国法律就已经废除死刑了
there has been no death penalty under French law.
法国法律
French law.
法国法律 是啊
The French law. Yeah.
当然了 探长先生 在所有人当中
Surely, Inspector, you of all people
你应该最熟悉法国继承法
are familiar with the French inheritance law.
你是在暗示我有私生子吗
Are you implying I have bastard children?
我没有
Well, I wasn't.
因为我有
Because I do.
我很惊讶你居然知道他们
I was surprised you knew about them.
我超爱我的私生子们
I love those little bastards.
好吧 不管怎么说 法国的法律规定
Okay. Anyway, um, the French law states that
一个人的遗产须平均分配给其所有的子女
a man's estate must be divided equally amongst his children.
所以遗嘱上写的都不作数
So it wouldn't matter what the will said.
完全正确 王公
Straight up, Maharajah.
不管老头有没有跟苏西结婚
The kids were gonna get the money,
他的子女都能拿到遗产
whether the old man married Suzi or not.
不过马尔科姆的两个孩子都死了
Mm-hmm. But both of Malcolm's children are dead.
-两个 -是的 托比
- Both? - Yes. Tobey,
还有他和玛德琳·勒布提利尔生的儿子
and the son he had with Madeleine LeBoutillier..
那个男婴出生时就夭折了
That boy died at childbirth.
是吗 上校
Did he, Colonel?
我问过我在纽约的搭档
I spoke to my partner in New York City.
让他帮我找玛德琳和那个孩子的死亡证明
I said, get the death certificates for Madeleine and the son.
他只找到了玛德琳的
He could only find one for Madeleine.
然后我就想 没有死亡证明的话
But then I started thinking, maybe there's no death certificate
是不是因为根本就没有死
because there was no death.
不可能 马尔科姆疯了一样的
Nonsense. Malcolm desperately wanted a boy
想要个儿子来继承昆斯
to sire the next generation of Quinces.
有儿子的话 他绝对不会不认
He would never abandon a son.
可是
But...
如果是个女孩呢
what if it was a daughter?
-没错 -如果生的是个女孩
- Yes! - What if it was a daughter?
他一生的挚爱死了
The love of his life dies,
死于为他生下他并不想要的女儿
dies giving birth to his unwanted daughter.
-一定是这样 -好像有点道理
- Yes! - It almost makes sense.
-的确说得通 -完全说得通
- It does! It kinda does! - It makes total sense.
他把她送走了
He gave her away.
那她现在在哪
Then where is she now?
在哪都有可能 可能结婚了
Well, she could be anywhere. She could have got married.
可能加入黑帮 改名换姓
She could've joined a gang, changed her name.
谁知道呢 继续说
Who knows? Carry on.
改名换姓
Changed her name. Ah!
-你改过名字 -是啊
- You changed your name. -Yes.
你不姓巴拉德
Your real last name isn't Ballard.
所以呢
So?
娱乐圈的人都爱改名
Lots of artists change their names.
Lady Gaga的真名也不叫Lady Gaga呀
Lady Gaga's real name isn't Lady Gaga.
Lady Gaga 狗仔队这歌♥好听
Yes, Lady Gaga. "Paparazzi," yes, good.
可是每一个格蕾丝·巴拉德的铁粉都知道
But every Grace Ballard superfan knows
你的第一部电影《凉凉一夏》
your first movie was Summer Wetdown.
你有三句台词 而且当时你用了真名
You had three lines, and you went by your birth name,
格蕾丝·巴特勒
Grace Butler.
也就是法语里的勒布提利尔
Which, en français, roughly translates to LeBoutillier.
玛德琳·勒布提利尔 你的妈妈
Madeleine LeBoutillier, your mother.
开玩笑的吧
This is a joke.
马尔科姆·昆斯被杀的时候我又不在场
I wasn't even in the room when Malcolm Quince was murdered.
那好 那就是托比杀的
Fine! Then Tobey killed him,
不过有人在帮忙
but he did it with a little help.
灯 是你关的灯
The lights. You turned out the lights.
你答应托比杀了马尔科姆就跟他平分财产
You convinced Tobey to kill Malcolm so you could split the money with him.
然后你又杀了托比想独吞
And then you killed Tobey so that you could just keep all of it.
然后我们两个又开始问东问西的
Then me and this girl started asking too many questions.
所以你得让我们消失
So you had to get rid of us.
幸运的是
Luckily,
谢尔盖替我们挡了子弹 他却不怎么幸运
not for him, but Sergei gets in the way.
然后你勾引了王公
Then you seduce the Maharajah
让我们认为你整晚都跟他在一起
so that you would make us think you were with him all night.
原来你只是为了不在场证明才跟我啪啪的
Yo, you were just twizzlin' on my wizzle for an alibi.
太残忍♥了
Girl, that's cold.
你想在图书馆杀了我们
You tried to kill us in the library.
后来又想在市场里杀了我们
You tried to kill us in the market,
却错杀了苏西
but you got Suzi instead.
你的凶器
And the weapon... Hm!
-我想起来你的凶器了 -飞镖吗
- I recognize the weapon now. - The dart?
那部电影 我有一天晚上看的
It was a movie. I watched it one night.
那天你跟朋友们出去了
You were out with your friends.
回来喝得醉醺醺的
You came back drunk and, uh...
到底是什么电影
What the hell was it?
飞镖公主
Princess Blow Dart.
我的天
Oh, God.
这根本就不是个电影名
That is not the name of a movie.
是呢 是呢
It is! It is!
看我的屏保
Yo, look at my screensaver.
-就是她 -我的天哪
- That's her! - Oh, my gosh!
然后你杀了查尔斯
So then you killed Charles
因为你知道他不找到杀死苏西的凶手
because you knew he would never rest
是不会罢休的
until he found out who Suzi's killer was.
因为他爱着苏西 而不是你
'Cause he loved Suzi, not you!
三大动机
The three motives:
金钱 爱情 复仇
money, love, revenge.
你就是策划了
You were the mastermind
马尔科姆·昆斯谋杀的主脑 对不对
behind Malcolm Quince's murders, weren't you?
陷害我们的人也是你
And you were the one who framed us.
他们都是你杀的 对不对
You killed them all, didn't you?
对不对呀
Didn't you?
我父亲是个禽兽
My father was a monster.
所以你承认了
So you admit it?
是
Yes.
我就是马尔科姆·昆斯和
I am the daughter of Malcolm Quince and
玛德琳·勒布提利尔的女儿
Madeleine LeBoutillier,
昆斯家产的唯一合法继承人
and sole heir to the Quince fortune.
那些谋杀案呢
Uh, and... what about the murders?
那些啊 不是我♥干♥的
Oh, I didn't do those.
不过那些人死的简直不能再好了
But it couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people.
所以
So...
你们还有什么证据
what other proof do you have?
-证据 -什么证据
- Of what? - Proof of what?
她杀了所有人的证据吗
That she killed everybody?
对啊
Yes.
你就什么都不打算干了
Aren't you gonna do anything at all?
今天该不会是法国节假日吧
I mean, is there a French holiday we're unaware of?
电影精选列表