要你有啥用
What the hell do you do?
是这样
Look...
我不知道你们布鲁克林是怎么办事的
I don't know how you do things in Brooklyn,
但我们这里 抓人是需要证据的
but here we need evidence to make an arrest.
这剧情完全没按剧本走
This is not how this is supposed to happen.
警探才应该是侦破案情的人
The detective is supposed to explain the murders,
我们替你侦破了
which we just did,
杀手应该在压力下崩溃 惊慌失措
and then the killer is supposed to crack and freak out under pressure
供认不讳
and admit it!
要是没什么其它的事
If there's nothing else,
我先去花钱了
I'd like to start spending my money now.
帽子 帽子 把帽子摘了
The hat. The hat! Uh, take off your hat.
什么
What?
我说把你的帽子摘下来
I said take off your hat.
不要
No.
王公给我买♥♥的这顶帽子 我很喜欢
The Maharajah bought me this hat, and I quite like it.
尼克用盘子打到了凶手的头
Nick hit the killer in the head with a plate.
留下一个伤痕 不是吗
And it left a mark, didn't it?
另外 你究竟为什么要戴一顶帽子
Also, why on earth would you put a hat on
遮住你的新发型
a freshly styled head of hair?
你怎么知道我刚做了新发型
How would you know my hair's been freshly styled?
因为她就是一名美发师
'Cause she's a goddamn hairdresser.
请取下你的帽子 巴特勒女士
Please remove your hat, Ms. Butler.
我不会那样做
I'll do nothing of the kind.
是管家干的吧
The Butler did it.
格蕾丝·巴特勒做的 对吧
Grace Butler did it! Grace But... Right?
-我在飞机上说什么来着 -你真贫嘴
- I said it on the plane. - You had to do it!
-退后 -天啊
- Stay back! - Jesus!
全都退后
Everybody!
天啊
Oh, my God!
混账玩意
Son of a bitch.
-等一下 -不要 不要
- Wait! - No, no. Whoa!
所有人都不准动
Nobody move!
所有人都不准动 否则我杀了她
Nobody move, or I'll shoot her.
放下枪 放下枪
Guns down. Baissez vos armes.
叫一辆救护车
Get an ambulance.
你不是说他的枪法很烂吗
Yo, I thought you said he was a terrible shot.
如果是救我的女人就不会
Not when it comes to saving my woman.
顺便一提 我瞄准的是她的脚
I was aiming for her foot, by the way.
没事了 没事了
All right. It's all right.
谢谢你冲过来想阻止她 胡安·卡洛斯
Thank you for stepping in and trying to stop her, Juan Carlos.
你真勇敢
That was so brave.
不用客气
De nada, señora.
说得真好
I love that.
他很勇敢 那我就什么也不是了
I love that he's brave and I'm, what, nothing?
开什么玩笑 我说了你很勇敢
Are you kidding? I said you were brave.
你没有说过
You didn't say it.
我说了很多次 "尼克你真勇敢"
I said so many times. "Nick, you were so brave."
不用客气 "万圣节"
De nada, señora. Halloween.
我有一个疑问
Yo, I got a question.
在蒙特卡洛的酒店
In the hotel in Monte Carlo,
你说过你看见我和格蕾丝在一起
you said that you saw me and Grace together.
我们听到了你们
We heard you.
我们听到了你们
We heard you.
我们可不喜欢听到的 不过我会告诉
We didn't like what we heard, but I'll tell...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不过我希望你换了新裤子
I hope those are new pants, by the way.
当然 不过
Yeah, but...
不过事实上
But the truth is,
我们回房♥间前的一小时
Grace and I were together in the bar
我和格蕾丝在酒吧
an hour before we got to our room,
所以如果她和我在一起
so how could she have killed Sergei
她是怎么杀的谢尔盖
if she was with me?
尼克
Nick.
奥黛丽
Audrey.
胡安·卡洛斯刚才怎么听懂我的英语的
How did Juan Carlos understand my English just now?
站住
Stop!
不 不要
No! No!
不要再过来
Don't come any closer!
他会讲英语
Aah! He speaks English!
我从小就会讲英语 你个蠢货
I've spoken English my whole life, you idiots,
还会讲其他十几门语言
and a dozen other languages.
顺便说一下 你的拉丁语讲的太烂了
And by the way, your Latin sucks.
你听得懂啊
You understood it!
你想都不要想 上校
Don't you even think about it, Colonel,
否则我射掉你的老二
or I will shoot your dick off.
举起手来 赶快
Put your hands up in the air, now.
是我告诉她说服托比杀了他爸
I am the one who told her to convince Tobey to kill his dad,
以我父亲的名义
destroy this sick family
毁掉这个病态的家
in the name of my father.
进到车子里面
Get into the car.
进去
Go in!
退后
Back off!
我先走了
I go fast.
你看那里 一辆法拉第
Look at that! A Ferrari!
法拉第旗下的产品 双门硬顶跑车
-什么 -特斯塔罗萨
- What? - Testarossa!
《夏威夷神探》中主角为八字胡
《夏威夷神探》 就是我啊 宝贝
Magnum P.I.! Me, baby!
我有八字胡了
I got the mustache!
尼克 你忘了带枪
Nick, you forgot the gun!
简直难以自信 这是每一个人的梦想
This is incredible! This is a fantasy for everybody!
怎么打开门
How does it open?
从下面 拉 拉 快点
Underneath! Pull! Pull! Come on!
天啊
Oh, my God.
什么情况
What the...
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
抱歉 我不知道说什么
I'm so sorry! I don't know what to say!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
举起手来 举起手来
Put your hands up. Hands up! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
如果发动机的声音听起来像你姐的声音
when the engine sounds like your sister's voice...
很烦人 很尖 很吵 你得换挡
irritating, high, and loud... you gotta switch gears.
酷
Yes!
你看你开得多好
Look how nice you handle this thing!
♪ 我要带你沉沦 ♪
♪ I'm gonna take you down ♪
♪ 沉沦 沉沦 沉沦 ♪
♪ Down, down, down... ♪
-亲爱的 他就在那里 -我看到了
- Honey, he's right up there. - I see him.
♪ 我将扣动 扣动 ♪
♪ I'm gonna pull it, pull it ♪
♪ 扣动扳机 ♪
♪ Pull the trigger ♪
♪ 朝战栗开枪 ♪
♪ Shoot to thrill ♪
♪ 准备去冲杀 ♪
♪ Play to kill ♪
♪ 太多女人 ♪
♪ Too many women... ♪
♪ 朝战栗开枪 ♪
♪ Shoot to thrill ♪
♪ 准备去冲杀 ♪
♪ Play to kill ♪
♪ 我已准备好我的枪
♪ I got my gun at the ready ♪
♪ 随时可以开枪 ♪
♪ Gonna fire at will, yeah ♪
♪ 我如魔鬼 ♪
♪ I'm like evil ♪
♪ 我在你的内心深处找到了它 ♪
♪ I get under your skin... ♪
再来一次
Again!
宝贝 过弯真漂亮
Yeah! Baby, nice. Nice! Nice turn!
你真棒 你真棒
Look at you! Look at you!
继续开 跟着他 跟着他 继续开
Keep going. Keep after him. Keep after him. Keep going.
羊 羊 羊
Goat! Goat! Goat!
天啊
Holy cow!
你知道你开起车来有多帅吗
Do you have any idea how gorgeous you look?
等一下 又有一只羊 见鬼了
Wait! Second goat! What the hell?
-你不喜欢羊之类的 -我喜欢它们
- Do you not like goats or something? - I love them!
蠢货
Idiots.
该死的
Oh, shit.
♪ 朝战栗开枪 ♪
♪ Shoot to thrill ♪
电影精选列表