听着 我刚在卡文迪什的豪车里面找到
Okay. I just found a box of Japanese Claritin
一盒日版的开瑞坦
in the back of Cavendish's limo.
那就是说 他们一早就在计划这件事吗
So what? They were planning this the whole damn time?
是的 他们一早就在计划
The whole time. This was their plan.
他们杀了马尔科姆 然后杀了托比
So they kill Malcolm, they kill Tobey...
趁马尔科姆签署新遗嘱之前下手
...before Malcolm has time to sign the new will.
对
Right.
这样的话 卡文迪什就继承了一切
That way, Cavendish inherits everything.
然后他再和苏西两个人分
And he splits it with Suzi.
如果他们在签完新遗嘱后杀了他
And if they killed him after,
那么苏西就可以继承他的遗产
then Suzi would have inherited.
-他们同样照分 -他们还是会双赢
- They still would have split that. - It was a win-win.
看吧 谁这么快就分♥析♥出来了
Oh, look at that. Who figured that whole thing out?
美发师 就你面前这个美发师
The hairdresser. Mm-mm. The hairdresser.
我护着你呢
I got you!
老天 我的天哪
Jesus! Oh, my God.
这就像《死亡图书馆》里一样
It's just like Death at the Library!
《死亡图书馆》里都发生了什么
What happens in Death at the Library?
大家都死了 所以叫《死亡图书馆》
They died. That's why it's called Death at the Library.
尼克 你在干什么
Nick, what are you doing?
我数到三我们就把这个推倒
We are going to push this over on the count of three,
然后我们赶紧跑
and then we're gonna run.
我们要怎么着
We're gonna what?
-你不相信我吗 -当然不
- Don't you trust me? - No!
准备好了吗
Ready?
一
One!
二
Two!
三
Three!
你看 在那里
Oh, look! There!
对不起 天哪 我很抱歉
Oh! Sorry! Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry.
来吧
Come on.
那个 那个不是 胡安·卡洛斯吗
Is that... Is that Juan Carlos?
胡安·卡洛斯 嘿
Juan Carlos! Hey!
你们好
Hello!
我看起来怎么样
How am I?
不不 我们要找苏西 苏西往哪走了
No, no. Suzi! Suzi! Suzi! Suzi! Which way is Suzi?
嫁给马尔科姆的那个
Married to Malcolm.
你们俩结婚了 那太好了
You two married! Good!
不 不 我们找苏西 您
No! No! Suzi vidisti?
我们觉得凶手就是她
Putamus esse illa interfectorem.
-没错 -拉丁语 宝贝
- Yes! - Latin, baby!
-还是国际通用语言 -我知道了
- Still the international language! - I got it!
可恶
Shit.
在那
Oh! Yeah!
她去哪儿了
Where'd she go?
她刚才明明就在那的
She was right there.
你们根本就不应该来科莫湖的
You should have never come to Lake Como.
-等等 -我们知道你和卡文迪什的事
- Wait a minute. - We know about you and Cavendish.
你们一无所知
You know nothing.
我们知道你们还相爱
We know you're still in love,
我们也知道没有金钱的爱情是艰难的
and we know that love is tough without money.
对吗 苏西
Isn't it, Suzi?
我相信你深有体会
I'll take your word for it.
看你那双鞋上还贴着便宜百货的标签
You're the one whose shoes still got a sticker from Marshalls on it.
他们现在也卖♥♥名牌了
They have name brands now!
你怎么敢 这是在零售百货买♥♥的
How dare you? What? These are from Target.
你怎么不提醒我鞋上有标签呢
How could you not tell me that I have a sticker on my shoe?
我又不看你的鞋
I don't look at your...
闭嘴
Shut up!
苏西 拜托了 别开枪
Suzi, don't. Please, don't do this.
就算你杀了我们你也不会安全的
No matter what you do, you're not gonna be safe. I'm telling you.
杀人犯总是会互相出♥卖♥♥♥的
One murderer always double-crosses the other murderer.
-她爱看书 -剧情都是这么发展的
- She reads the books. - It's just a cliché of the genre!
我告诉你
I'm telling you!
嘿 万圣节
Hey! Halloween!
不 不 不 哦 天哪
No, no, no! Oh, my God!
快追 快追
Go, go, go!
卡文迪什 你敢妄动我就打爆你的头
Cavendish, you move, I'll blow your head off!
快朝他开枪
Shoot at him!
宝贝 你的枪法真的衰爆了
Oh, babe, you're the worst shot!
那是警告性的射击 亲爱的
Those were warning shots, honey!
-是的 我跑得快些 -快去
- Oh, yes! I go fast! - Go!
快叫救护车 紧急情况
Ambulance! Emergencia!
好的 苏西 你得告诉我是谁干的
Okay, Suzi. You've gotta tell me who did this.
别急 别讲话
Slow down. Don't use your words.
我们来比划 行吗 用手比给我看
Let's charade it, okay. Just tell me with your hand.
爪 熊爪
Uh, claw. Bear claw.
不 灰熊爪
No. Grizzly bear claw.
耐嚼的 耐嚼的吗
Oh! Chewy. Chewy.
你指谢尔盖吗 不 谢尔盖已经死了
So it's Sergei? No, Sergei's dead.
站住
Hey!
你脚踩风火轮吗 跑那么快
Have you got tires on your feet? Good God!
勺子 吃饭
Spooning. Eating. Uh...
冰淇淋 不对 不对 意大利甜筒吗
Ice cream. No, no. Gelato. Gelato?
天哪 你这个样子还真是漂亮
Oh, God. It's amazing how pretty you are when you're...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 快点
Hey! Come on!
该死
Oh, shoot!
疯狂 疯狂 《疯狂爱上你》吗
Crazy... crazy... Crazy mad love!
因为你无可救药地爱上了卡文迪什
It's crazy 'cause you're madly in love with Cavendish.
是卡文迪什 对不对 《与敌共眠》
It's Cavendish, no? Sleeping With the Ene...
睡觉
Sleeping.
你不要睡着了
You're not sleeping.
她死了吗 我不知道为什么老是这样
She's dead now? I don't know why this keeps happening!
走吧 我们得赶紧离开这里
Let's go! We gotta get out of here.
-天哪 快走 -往哪边
- Oh, my God. Come on. - Where?
关闭机场 挨家挨户搜查
Close the airports! Search house to house!
上帝为证
As God as my witness,
我一定会找到尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨的
I will find Nick and Audrey Spitz.
-督察 -怎么了
- Inspector? - Yes?
尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨要求和你通话
I have Nick and Audrey Spitz on the phone for you.
是尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨
Nick and Audrey Spitz.
你们在哪
Where are you?
我们正在去昆斯的别♥墅♥的路上
We are on our way to Quince's villa right now.
好吧
Oh, okay.
不好意思 我没想到你真会回答
I'm sorry, I wasn't prepared for you to actually answer that.
我们现在被陷害了
We are being framed right now.
你到别♥墅♥来碰面 我们到时会揭发凶手
You meet us at the villa, we will reveal the killer.
还有点押韵 我觉得这挺酷的
That kinda rhymed. Which is cool, I think.
-看看这个地方 -我们快点走
- Look at this place. - Let's go.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这么大 这么大的房♥子
This is big. This is a big house.
这就是所谓有钱人的玩物
This is what they call rich people shit.
卡文迪什勋爵在等我们
Lord Cavendish is expecting us.
他在二楼 左边第八间房♥
Second floor, eighth door on the left.
是的 没错 他也是这么告诉我们的
Yes, that's right. That's what he told us, yeah.
好吧 给你一个五块的小费
Okay, so take a five-spotter.
你知道5欧元大概是多少美元吗
Your five euros is how much American-wise?
6美元
Six American dollars.
那倒是 比我想的多
Oh, that's, uh... that's more than I...
我能要回半欧元吗
Can I get a half a euro back...
天哪 尼克 别丢人了 谢谢您
Oh, God. Please, Nick. Thank you.
我不知道他们的钱比我们的值钱
I didn't know they were ahead of us with the money.
二楼 左边第八间房♥
Second floor, eighth door on the left.
我已经没有子弹了
I got no bullets left,
所以我们得唬住他们等到国际刑♥警♥来好吗
so we'll bluff 'em until Interpol gets here. OK?
亲爱的 你得小心点
Honey, you just gotta be careful.
据我们所知 这家伙已经杀了四个人了
This guy has killed four people, that we know of.
好消息是 我们知道是谁干的
Good news is, we know who did it.
-好的 -困难的部分已经结束了
- Okay. - Hard part is over with.
电影精选列表