你好 嗨 我们在祝你什么好运呀
Hi. Hi, there. What are we wishing you good luck for?
好吧 这兄弟明天跑摩纳哥大奖赛呢
Well, he is racing in the Monaco Grand Prix tomorrow.
哇 这是大事啊
Wow. That's big.
胡安·卡洛斯·瑞内瓦 让我给你介绍
Juan Carlos Rivera, let me introduce you to...
史蒂夫和史蒂夫夫人
Steve and Lady Steve.
什么 不
What? No.
不 不 我是说 如果你想的话
No, no. I mean, if you want.
我们刚见过一次 好吧 我要
Just met us once. Yeah, all right. I'm gonna...
我是奥黛丽 再来一次
I'm Audrey. ...go again.
我是尼克 我们是斯皮茨夫妇
I'm Nick, and then we're the Spitzes.
胡安·卡洛斯吗
Juan Carlos, huh?
胡安·卡洛斯
Hey, Juan Carlos.
你是赛车手呀
So you're a race car driver.
很好 是的
Good, yes.
你是怎么进到这一行里的
Wow. How do you get into something like that?
第一名 对
Uh, number one, yes.
你不会说英语吧
You don't speak English, do you?
很快 非常快
Uh, very fast. Very fast.
欢迎 好吧
Huh? Welcome. Okay.
地中海
法国海岸附近
那是什么
What's that?
那是昆斯匕♥首♥
That is the Quince dagger.
中国制钢铁和来自东方的珠宝
Chinese steel, jewels from across the Orient.
马可波罗赠与他家族的一件礼物
A gift to the family from Marco Polo,
传说是这样
or so the legend says.
天啊
God.
尼克的奶奶送了我们一个西尔斯的吐司机
Nick's grandmother gave us a toaster from Sears.
传说是这样
So the legend says.
注意了
Oh, look.
爸爸要登场了
Here comes Daddy.
那是什么声音
What's that?
王船长
Captain Wong,
我要和我的客人私下谈话
I'd like to address my guests privately.
当然
Certainly.
我的朋友们
My friends,
欢迎来到地中海女王号♥
welcome to the Mediterranean Queen.
各位能前来一共庆祝我的婚礼
I can't tell you how much it warms my heart
本人衷心地感受到了
that you have made this trip here
大家的心意
to celebrate my nuptials.
随着年龄的增长
You will find, as you get older,
我们会开始审视人生的过往
that you begin to take stock of life.
不仅是那些成功的瞬间
Not just where you've succeeded,
还有那些失败的时刻
but where you've failed.
以及曾经辜负过的人
Who... you've failed.
苏西
Suzi,
我心爱的新娘
my darling bride,
还有大好的前程等着她
who has so much of her life ahead of her.
格蕾丝 在银幕上星光闪耀
Grace, who shines so brightly on the silver screen.
胡安·卡洛斯 我的干儿子
Juan Carlos, my godson,
他带领着我的赛车队通往胜利
who strives to lead my race team to victory.
你
You...
你们是谁
Who are you?
嗨 我们是斯皮茨夫妇 我们是
Oh. Hey. We're the Spitzes. We're the...
谁
The who?
我是奥黛丽 还有尼克·斯皮茨
Uh, I'm Audrey, and Nick Spitz.
太棒了 我们喜欢这条船
Great. We love the boat.
一艘船 这可是一艘游轮
A boat? I mean, this is a ship.
这船无与伦比
It's beyond.
真是前所未见
Never seen anything like this.
埃里克·拉蒙索夫那艘才叫船
Eric Lamonsoff has a boat.
我们去钓鱼 他有一艘波士顿快艇
We go fishing. He's got a Boston Whaler.
这简直是庞然大物
This is gigantic.
他们是我的客人 舅舅
They're my guests, Uncle.
你带了客人来吗
You brought guests?
你不是抢走了我的另一半嘛
Well, you did take my plus-one.
太抱歉了 你希望我们离开吗
I'm so sorry. Would you like us to leave?
我们可以 但我不知道该怎么离开这里
We could... I don't know how we're getting out of here, though.
我们 我们在海上 这里有滴滴打船吗
We're... We're out to sea. Is there an Uber for boats?
-是离开这个房♥间 尼克 -离开房♥间啊
Out... Out of the room, Nick. Out of the room?
我们当然可以离开这房♥间
We can go out of the room, absolutely...
不用
No.
没有这个必要
That won't be necessary.
好吧 那我们就在这待着
Okay. So we'll stick around.
-我们留下来 -好的
-So we stay. -Okay.
我的外甥 查尔斯
My nephew, Charles,
总能让我保持警惕
who always finds a way to keep me on my toes.
我的上校朋友
My friend, the Colonel,
为我这么多年的人生保驾护航
who's kept me safe these many years.
维克拉姆 我们两家的财富
Vikram, whose family fortunes
总是交织在一起
have always been intertwined with my own.
还有我的托拜亚斯
And my Tobias.
我一直想要个儿子
All I ever wanted was a son,
老天把你带给了我
and here you are.
我的孩子
My boy.
我已经和你们所有人谈过
I've spoken to all of you
你们在我遗嘱中的分量
about your position in my will.
我深思熟虑过你们每个人的价值
I have thought long and hard about what each of you is truly worth,
终于得出了这个结论
and I've come to this conclusion.
你们都是寄生虫
You are all leeches.
令人厌恶的
Repugnant.
吸血虫
Blood fat.
这么多年来一直在啃我的老
Suckling on the tit of my good work for so many years.
你们令我十分反感
You repulse me.
宝贝 大巴上可没这出好戏看
Can't get this on a bus, baby.
-这真是年度大戏 -就是啊
- This is incredible. - I know it.
-谢谢 -不用谢
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
因此我重新拟了一份新的遗嘱
Which is why I have drafted a new will.
上面声明我所有的财产都将
It states that my entire fortune
由苏西继承
goes to Suzi.
从现在开始
From this moment forth,
你们都被剥夺了继承权
you are all cut off.
放弃了继承权
Abandoned.
或许 在我对你们这番仁慈之后
And perhaps, after I've done you this kindness,
你们自己最终能够自力更生了
you will finally be able to make something of yourselves on your own.
显然 她已经吃够我的鱼子酱了
Apparently, she's had enough of my caviar.
真好笑
That was funny.
亲爱的
Darling.
你大可在家里签了这个
You could've signed this at home.
你却故意打电♥话♥把我们找来羞辱一顿
Instead, you called us here to humiliate us?
是啊 你们就屁颠屁颠跑来了
Yes, and you came running.
爸爸 别这样做
Father, don't do this.
不然呢
Or what?
是啊
Yes.
我就知道
That's what I thought.
别开枪 请别开枪杀我
Don't shoot me! Don't shoot me, please!
爸爸
Daddy!
你开枪打了他
You shot him!
不是我
No!
我看见有人捅了他
I saw someone stab him.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
发生什么事了 我听到一声尖
What happened? I heard a scr...
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
天哪
Oh, God!
有人试过抢救他吗
Has anybody tried to revive him?
他的心脏上插了把匕♥首♥
He's got a knife plunged in his heart.
我觉得他没什么救活的希望了
I don't think he's revivable.
我们应该拔♥出♥来♥吗
Should we pull it out?
不行 这把刀有30厘米长 就像拔
No. It's a foot-long knife. It's just like pulling...
天哪
Oh, God!
你应该把刀留在那等警♥察♥过来啊
Wow! You should have left the knife in for the po-po,
电影精选列表