♪ 准备去冲杀 ♪
♪ Play to kill ♪
♪ 太多嗑太多药的女人 ♪
♪ Too many women with too many pills... ♪
继续开 宝贝 前进 前进
Keep going, baby. Go! Go! Go!
前进 前进 前进
Go! Go! Go!
-该死的 -天啊
- Holy shit! - Oh, God!
-我们撞他 亲爱的 -我要怎么他
- We gotta pit him, honey. - I gotta what him?
你要撞后面的保险杠 他的车会打滑
What you do is you hit the back bumper and he'll just spin out.
-我办不到 我不行 -你可以的
- I can't do that. I can't... - You got this.
我不行 他可是一级方程式赛车手
I can't. He's a Formula 1 race car driver!
再快点
Faster! Come on!
这就是我们的探险
This is our adventure.
向前冲吧
Go for it.
我可以做到的 我爱你 你真好
I can do this. I love you. That was sweet.
好的 我们冲吧
Okay, here we go.
♪ 射杀你 ♪
♪ Shoot you ♪
不
No!
他没打滑 没打滑 我们得把他干掉
He didn't spin. He didn't spin. We just gotta take him out.
-把他干掉 -再冲了
- Take him out! - Here we go.
踩到底 踩到底
Floor it! Floor it!
什么
What?
刹车 刹车 刹车
Hit the brakes! Hit the brakes! Hit the brakes!
你知道你有多酷吗
Do you have any idea how cool you are?
宝贝 周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary, baby! Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
-我去把那个家伙揪出来 -抓住他
- I'm gonna go get that guy out of the car. - Go get him.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
我扶你一把
I got you. Come on.
好的
All right.
我烦死你了 条子
I'm so sick of you, cop!
你不应该来这里
You should have never come here!
你应该呆在家里 吃着热狗
You should have just stayed home, eating hot dogs,
读着《人物》杂♥志♥ 看着真人秀节目
reading People magazine, and watching reality TV.
宝贝
Baby.
那是我们的 我们的旅游大巴
You know, that was our... That was our tour bus!
没厕所 没WiFi 你还撞人了
No toilets, no Wi-Fi, and you're running over people?
布列塔尼霸占着窗户座位
Brittany's hogging the window seat!
我想看那个死人
I want to see the dead guy!
坐下 不要讲话 我要拍照
Just sit down and shut up! I'm gonna take a picture!
-没事 -我爱你 天啊 这家伙
- All right. - I love you. Oh, my God, this guy...
-我们得问如何制♥作♥火腿 -我不在乎
- We gotta ask 'em how they age ham. - I don't care!
我代表国际刑♥警♥谢谢你 斯皮茨女士
On behalf of Interpol, I thank you, Mrs. Spitz.
你既聪明又漂亮
You are as brilliant as you are beautiful.
谢谢你的称赞
Oh, my gosh. Well, thank you for that.
-斯皮茨警官 -我去 怎么样
- And Officer Spitz. - I go, what? What?
似乎你还是当警探的好料
It seems you are quite the detective after all.
对 的确
Yes, you are!
在她的帮助下 我是
With this girl, yes.
我会给你在纽约的上司美言几句
Something I will be passing along to your superiors in New York.
那你帮了一个大忙
That would be big.
我得告诉你 我认为整个旅程很不错
I have to tell you, I think this entire experience was pretty great.
难以置信
Incredible. Yeah.
除了谋杀案之外 还是很物有所值的
Outside of the murders, it was on the money.
我希望我们为你安排的余下旅程
Well, I hope the rest of your trip, which we have arranged for you,
会更轻松
is more relaxing.
-一路顺风 -谢谢
- Bon voyage. - Well, thank you.
你欠我们的 不过非常感谢
You owe that to us, but thank you so much.
如果你来纽约 要来看我们
You ever come to New York, you look us up.
我们会诬陷你个三连环杀人案
We'll pin, uh, a triple homicide on you
或绑♥架♥案之类的
or a kidnapping or something.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
很高兴认识你们 平安
Good to meet you. All right. Be safe.
-纪念日不错 对吧 -超赞的纪念日
- Good anniversary, right? - Amazing anniversary.
-很酷 -喜欢死了
- Kind of... Kind of a cool one. - Loved it!
顺便问一下 你为我准备了什么礼物
What did you get me, by the way, for a present?
什么
What? Oh, uh...
我为你准备了亚马逊购物礼券
I got you the Amazon gift card.
-真的 -没 我没准备任何东西
- You did? - No, I didn't get you anything.
♪ 你将看到 ♪
♪ You will see ♪
♪ 最终 ♪
♪ Finally ♪
♪ 你我应总是合二为一 ♪
♪ You and me shall always be as one ♪
♪ 看看快乐带来了什么 ♪
♪ See what happiness has done ♪
东方快车
♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪
♪ We must be in love ♪
♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪
♪ We must be in love ♪
♪ 我叹息 ♪
♪ I sigh ♪
♪ 我不知为什么 ♪
♪ I don't know why ♪
♪ 我叹息 ♪
♪ I sigh ♪
♪ 是我为你感到寂寞吗 ♪
♪ Is it that I'm lonely for you? ♪
♪ 你也为我感到寂寞吗 ♪
♪ Are you lonely for me too? ♪
♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪
♪ We must be in love ♪
♪ 我此刻告诉你 ♪
♪ Let me tell you now ♪
♪ 我想念你温柔的吻 ♪
♪ I miss your tender kiss ♪
♪ 你温柔的吻就是我想念的 ♪
♪ Your tender kiss is what I miss ♪
♪ 我有一个新奇的渴望 ♪
♪ I have a strange desire ♪
♪ 为了你热情的嘴唇 ♪
♪ For your lips of fire ♪
♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪
♪ We must be in love ♪
♪ 你也爱我吗 ♪
♪ Do you love me too... ♪
电影精选列表