His hand. His hand, honey.
老二 他说的是老二
The dick. He's saying the dick.
不 不 不 他没有手
No, no, no. He doesn't have a hand!
-我不是在说老二 -好的
- I'm no talk about dick! - All right.
我说的是她
I talk about her.
-我吗 -她吗
- Me? - Her?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
玛德琳
Madeleine...
勒布提利尔
LeBoutillier.
我见过最漂亮的女人
The most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前她是上校的未婚妻
She was the Colonel's fiancée when the bomb exploded.
当他醒来过后
And when he awoke...
她成了昆斯先生的妻子
she was Mr. Quince's wife.
这家伙到底什么问题
What the hell is with this guy?
说实话 他什么毛病
What, honestly, is his problem?
就不能自己找个女人吗
Can he get his own woman maybe once?
后来她去世了
And then she died.
不
No!
死于分娩
In childbirth.
不 该死
No! Damn.
孩子也死了 一个男婴
The child died, too. A boy.
一个会继承一切的男婴
A boy who would have inherited it all.
此后 上校再也没提过玛德琳
After that, the Colonel never mentioned Madeleine again,
除了一个晚上
except for one night.
在她一年后的忌日上
On the anniversary of her death,
他来找我 他在喝酒 他说
he came to me, he was drinking. He say...
谢尔盖
"Sergei."
他在模仿他
He's doing impressions now.
如果你要杀昆斯先生
"If you were to kill this Mr. Quince,
你会怎么下手呢
how would you do it?"
我说
And I say,
找个偏远的地方
"Find isolated place,
制♥造♥混乱
create confusion,
确保在场其他人有杀人动机
make sure there are others with motive."
我告诉了他如何杀了那个人
I told him how to kill the man!
我的老天 这太不可思议了 谢谢您
Holy shit! This is incredible! Thank you.
好吧 所以上校为了逝去的爱
Okay. So the Colonel killed
杀了马尔科姆和托比
Malcolm and Tobey over lost love.
-懂了 完美 -这太疯狂了
- Got it. Perfect. - This is insane.
你能再说一遍吗
Will you just say all of that one more time,
但能从头说吗
but can you say it from the top?
-我要做个语♥音♥备忘录 -她经常搞混
- I've gotta do a voice memo. - She screws this up a lot.
-问问Siri -向上滑
- Just ask Siri. - Swipe it up.
我滑了啊
I did swipe up.
说 "Siri"
Say, "Siri,
"我想做语♥音♥备忘录"
I would like to make voice memo."
藏进衣柜 你们有危险
Get into wardrobe. You are in danger.
你是说藏进衣柜吗
Get in the wardrobe, you said?
你们有危险 马上
You are in danger. Right now.
-快点 -老天 我不知道
- Quickly. - Jesus, I don't know... Ow!
无论听到什么 在我叫你们前不要出来
And whatever you hear, do not come out till I say so.
-好的 先生 -好
- Yes, sir. - Yes.
是你 想要干嘛
You. What do you want?
不 他们不在这里 你该走了
No, they're not here. You should go.
灯在哪里
Where's the lamp?
-我放在外面了 -为什么没带进来
- I left it outside. - Why isn't it in here?
-现在你倒喜欢上灯了 -我们需要
- Now you like the lamp? - Well, we needed...
你可真扯
You're ridiculous.
-让我开门 -等一下等一下
- Let me open the door. - Wait, wait, wait!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
凶手
Killer...
是
is...
什么
What?
天啊 别别别
Oh, God, no! No, no, no!
天啊
Oh, my God!
他死了吗 死了吗
Is he dead? Is he dead?
他死了
He's dead!
我们要通知客房♥部吗
Do we call housekeeping?
啊亲爱的
Oh! Honey!
天哪
Oh, my God!
把门锁上啊
Lock the door!
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, my God.
快走 从窗户出去
Go! Out of the window!
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
好吧 下面有个窗台
Okay, there's a ledge.
那不是窗台 那是悬崖边缘
That's not a ledge, that's an edge!
-来吧 -天哪
- Here we go. - Oh, my God.
我抓住你了 妥妥的
I gotcha, a hundred percent.
妥妥的 慢慢来
A hundred percent. Slow.
-就在这落脚 -不 天哪
- Oh, right there. - No! Oh, God.
来吧
Come on.
千万不要朝下看
Don't even look down.
-别朝下看 -天啊
- Don't look down. - Oh, my God!
-都告诉你别往下看 -这也太远了
- Told you not to look down. - It's so far.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他用牙线用得比你更凶
He flosses angrier than you!
找到空房♥间了 运气太好了
We got an empty room. Jackpot.
-我们踩着这个字母爬上去 -好的
Okay, we're gonna get up on this letter. Okay.
准备好了吗 来
Ready? Go.
我去
God!
我的天
Oh, my God!
-你还好吗 来吧 -真是吓死人了
- You okay? Come on. - That was the scariest thing.
-该走了 好了 我爱你 -天啊
- We gotta go. All right. I love you. - Oh, my God.
我也爱你 我太害怕了
I love you. I'm so scared.
快走快走快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
那里是啥
Uh... What's in here? Uh...
不行 你不能再爬出去了
No, you're not going back out there.
-太棒了 终于打开了 -快进来
- Oh, yes! Finally! - Come here.
维克 亲我
Kiss me, Vik. Oh!
快亲我 亲我这儿
Oh, kiss me. Kiss me here.
-亲哪里 -这里
- Where? -Here.
我喜欢 快点 到床上去
God, I love it. Quick, get me to the bed. Jesus Christ.
-快起来 -好
- Get up. - Yes!
我要像空口喝奶昔那样把你吸干
I'm gonna drink you up like a milkshake without a straw!
你说得对 我是香草味奶昔
That's right. Vanilla milkshake!
香草味 巧克力味 管它呢
Vanilla, chocolate, whatever!
对对对
Yeah! Yeah!
来吧
Here we go! Wow!
但愿这酒店给这张床的弹簧买♥♥了保险
Yeah! I hope the hotel's got insurance for these springs
因为我肯定会把这张床搞坏
'cause I'm gonna bust this bed up.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你可比看上去强壮多了 维克
You're much stronger than you look, Vik!
没错
That's right!
-准备好接招了吗 -我也不知道啊
- You ready for this? - I don't know if I am!
格蕾丝啊
Oh, Grace!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝啊
Grace! Oh, Grace!
为啥你一直念叨着格蕾丝
Huh?Why do you keep saying Grace?
亲爱的 这是唯一能让我进入状态的事
Darling, it's the only thing that gets me in the mood.
格蕾丝 你这个年龄保养得真好
Grace! You look so good for your age!
保养得太好了 天哪
So good for your age! Oh, God!
你的皮肤真漂亮
Your skin is beautiful!
-你没有皱纹啊 -一点皱纹都没有
You have no wrinkles... No wrinkles any...
全身都没有
Anywhere!
天哪 格蕾丝啊 你真是
Oh, my God! Grace, you're so...
天哪
Oh, God!
维克啊
Vik.
怎么了
What happened?
也许我们应该 稍微谈会心
Maybe we should, like, conversate a little bit.
增进彼此了解 懂我意思吗
Get to know each other. Know what I mean?
就是 两目相对 真心相连
电影精选列表