- This is amazing. - Look how excited she is.
你对这整件事的想法是什么
So where's your head at with this whole thing?
你的头号♥嫌犯是谁
I mean, who are your chief suspects?
你们俩
You.
是的 当然没错
Woo, yes. Right, of course,
-因为每个人都有嫌疑 -尤其是她
- 'cause everybody is a suspect. - Especially her.
这是一个彼此知根知底的大家庭
This is a group of friends and family
他们相互认识多年
who have known each other for years.
而你们俩出现在这十小时后
You two show up, and ten hours later,
他们中的两个就挂了
two of them are dead.
只是巧合吗
Coincidence?
-是的 -当然了
- Yes. - Absolutely.
-巧合罢了 -等等 不好意思
- Coincidence. - Wait. Excuse me.
你是说你的推论就是
Are you saying that your theory
我们俩一路骗吃骗喝
is that the two of us conned our way
上了这艘陌生人的船
onto a stranger's boat at the last minute
然后在对我们无任何好处的情况下
to commit premeditated murder
预谋了这些谋杀
that benefits us in no way?
这就是你的推论吗
That's your theory?
或许是某个人雇你们来干这个的
Perhaps someone paid you to do it.
-没有 -雇我们做这个
- No. - Paid us to do it?
我的天哪 我倒是想呢
Oh, my gosh. I would love to see that.
把钱拿来给我看看
Show me that money.
你想看看我们的银行流水吗
Do you want to see our bank statements?
我们破产了
We're broke.
我可以看出你们急用钱
Desperate for money. I see.
你给了他一个动机
Now you gave him a motive.
-不不不 别把 -我们这样说是因为
- No, no, no. I know. Just don't... - We did this because...
-我的话断章取义 -我们啥也没有
- ...take my words out of context. - We got nothing.
-我们穷的叮当响 -是的
- That's all we got, is nothing. - No.
听着 我要跟你讲 将心比心
Listen, I am talking to you, detective to detective.
这不是我们干的
We didn't do this.
你看着我的眼睛 你能看出来的
You can see in my eyes. You can tell.
或许我确实要和你谈谈
Perhaps I will have that word with you
单独地
independently.
我会 嘿
I di... Hey!
我自己能起来
I can get up.
没事的
Hey, okay.
就只要一小会
I'll be out in a minute.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起 她有点兴奋 因为
I'm sorry. She's just excited because it's...
她爱看侦探小说 她乐在其中
She reads books, and this is fun for her.
你想要我相信你是无辜的
You wish me to believe you're innocent.
不幸是的 我不相信骗子
Unfortunately, I do not believe liars.
但是我说的是实话
But I'm telling you the truth.
你对你妻子撒谎多久了
And how long have you been lying to your wife?
你说什么呢
Excuse me?
你以为我们没有事先调查过你吗
You did not think that we would investigate your background,
纽约市警♥察♥局的尼古拉斯·斯皮茨警官
Sergeant Nicholas Spitz, NYPD?
三次警探考试都不及格
Failed his detective's exam three times.
你只是 怎么说来着
You are, how you do say,
区区一个巡逻警员
cop on the beat,
而不是你声称的警探
not detective as you so claim.
那我
So I...
告诉人们我是一名警探
tell people I'm a detective.
这
There's...
那不算犯罪
That's not a crime.
冒充警探已经算是犯罪了
Impersonating a detective is a crime.
我不认为在这有罪
I didn't think it was a crime here.
我猜你们或许有不同的规矩
I thought maybe you guys had different rules.
但这不代表我们是凶手
That doesn't make us murderers.
一个穷困潦倒 还一直对妻子撒谎的人
A broke, failed man, lying to his wife?
我觉得足矣
I think it does.
你没有任何证据 你不能拘留我们
You don't have any evidence. You can't hold us.
是的 但我可以扣下这个
No, but I can hold these.
我相信卡文迪什先生为你们在萨瓦酒店
I believe Mr. Cavendish has provided accommodations for you
安排了住处 所以你们不必睡大街
at the Hotel de Savoie, so you won't be on the street.
但斯皮茨警官 记住我说的每个字
But mark my words, Officer Spitz,
在证明你们预谋了谋杀之前
I will not rest until I prove
我是不会善罢甘休的
that you committed these murders.
我也
And I...
会在那个你说的酒店休息
will rest, because I'm tired as shit,
因为我已经疲于应对这些破事
at that hotel you just said.
那里听起来不错
It sounds like a good one.
但是在我好好休息以及吃了早餐后
But after I'm well-rested and I eat breakfast...
希望厨师能做得和莫里斯一样好
hopefully the guy cooks as good as Maurice...
我也不会善罢甘休 直到我
I will not rest until I prove to you
向你证明我们没有参与谋杀
we have nothing to do with these murders.
胡安·卡洛斯
Juan Carlos!
查尔斯说每个人都会来看这场比赛
Charles said that everyone's gonna be at this race,
所以杀人犯也一定在这其中
so whoever did this is gonna be there.
我们只需要找出来是谁
We just have to figure out who it is.
我知道我们会找到的
I know we've gotta figure it out.
但这不是你那些小说里的情节 亲爱的
This isn't one of your books, sweetheart.
我是说 这像是你那些小说里的情节
I mean, it's like one of your books,
但它是真实的
but this is real.
两个人真的死了
Like, two people are dead, for real.
-我懂 -这有个真正的凶手逍遥法外
- I know. - There's a real killer on the real loose.
宝贝 放轻松
Hey, babe. Relax.
你怎么回事
What's... What's wrong with you?
讲真 拜托 你可以专心一点
For real? Come on. Will you just focus...
-跟我步伐一致 -好吧
- ...on this with me?- Fine.
好吧
Um, yes. Uh...
好了 每起谋杀案通常有三种基本动机
Okay. So there are three basic motives for every murder.
没错 第一种是为钱
Yes. The first one is money.
对
Right.
除了苏西 每个人都在昆斯的遗嘱中有份
Everyone was in Quince's will, except Suzi.
-是的 -好的 第二种就是为情
- Okay. - All right. The second one is love.
我们知道没人会爱这个老男人
We know nobody loved that guy
因为他就是个混♥蛋♥
'cause he was kind of a prick.
苏西可能曾爱过他
Suzi might have loved him.
这只是你的猜测
That's what you would think...
好吧 还有第三种呢
Okay, what's the third one?
-复仇 -没错
- Revenge. - Right.
我们得考虑一下这个
That's the one we should be thinking about.
告诉你 如果我们找到了最恨他的人
I'm telling you, if we figure out who hates this guy the most,
那就是凶手
that's our killer.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
这个胡子 真不可思议
So, this beard... It's incredible.
你经常用油或者其他什么做保养吗
Do you oil that or condition?
你从他这什么也问不到
You won't get anything out of him.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
他大半辈子
Most of his life,
他都在服侍像我和马尔科姆一样的人
he's been serving men like me and Malcolm,
尽管他是百万家产的继承人
despite being an heir to millions.
他也很富有吗
He's rich, too?
他应该很富 但他有16个兄弟姐妹
He's supposed to be, but he's one of 16 children,
他还有一半法国血统
and he's half French.
你熟悉法国的继承法吗
Are you familiar with French inheritance law?
大概略懂
Broad strokes.
那个上校 让我很紧张
That Colonel guy, he's getting on my nerves.
-是啊 -该死的到处在说
- Yeah. - Shit. Walking around
-说是你杀了那两人 -什么
- saying you killed both those guys. - Huh?
-是啊 -什么
- Yeah. - What?
我想说 拜托
And I'm like, come on.
我哥们可不会
My man wouldn't do...
听着 我可什么都没做
Yo. Look, yo. I didn't do nothing, son.
遗嘱上怎么写都无关紧要
It doesn't matter what the will says.
财富必须平均分配给子女
The fortune must be divided equally among the offspring.
为什么法国人会有这样的法律
Why do the French have such a law?
他们这样做是为了阻止法国人
电影精选列表