I love you.
-我被它迷住了 -我知道
- I got lost. I got swept up in it. - I know.
但没关系 我们就坐大巴
But it's okay. We're gonna do the bus.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
-我们坐大巴 -你会喜欢的
- We'll do the bus. - You're gonna love the bus!
马拉加
西班牙
冈萨雷斯 我们的迎宾香槟在哪里
Hey! Hey, Gonzales. Where is our welcome glass of champagne?
-宣传♥单♥里说的是 -爸 萨默打我
- We were promised in the literature... - Dad! Summer hit me!
说有一杯香槟的
...a glass of champagne when we arrived...
闭嘴 你们两个 你能停下来吗
Zip it! Both of you! Will you stop that?
我知道你们听见了
I know you hear me!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们去搭游艇吧 好吗
Let's do the... We'll do the yacht, okay?
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - All right.
卡文迪什
Cavendish!
我们改变主意了 我们一起吧
We've changed our minds. We're gonna come.
太好了
Splendid.
-你好 -欢迎
- Hello. - Bienvenidos.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - De nada.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
我以为会更大点
I thought it was gonna be bigger.
-什么 -真的
- What? - I did.
-比这还大 -我真以为
- Bigger than this? - I really did.
我想那就是甩了卡文迪什
I bet that's Cavendish's ex-fiancée
然后投向他舅舅的前未婚妻
who left him for his uncle.
好吧 我饿死了
Oh, okay. I'm starving.
那个莫里斯老兄哪去了
Where's that Maurice dude?
我觉得我们不应该直接上去和他说话
Uh, I don't think we're supposed to talk to him directly.
我们等到晚饭再吃吧
Let's wait for dinner.
晚饭是啥时候了
Which is when?
我不 亲爱的 就是晚些
I don't... Honey, it's later.
我不知道 这里是欧洲 好吗
I don't know. It's Europe, okay?
巴士遵守了标准美国晚餐时间 所以
The bus observes a standard American dinnertime, so...
哦 宝贝儿 这里像画一样美
Oh, baby, this is like a painting.
-是啊 很美 -这美的不像真的
- No, it's nice... - It just doesn't look real.
-这 -我的天哪
- It's... - Oh, my God!
看啊 她真美
Wow. Look. She's so pretty.
-非常美 -她这种美女
- Very pretty. - She's that kind of pretty
会让你摸不准她来自于哪个国家
that you don't really know what country she's from.
我看不出来 你能看出来吗
I mean, I can't tell. Can you tell?
日本
Japan.
对啊 看吧 她是能听见你的
Ah, yes, yes. You see? See? She can hear you.
她不是 她不是在电视上的
She's not a... not on television right now.
你现在看到的是真人
You're watching a real person.
带老百姓来砸场子啊
Crashing the party with civilians.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
这才中午啊 苏西 亲爱的
It's only noon, Suzi, darling.
我当然喝醉了
Of course I'm drunk.
那么 你那心爱的
So, where is your beloved,
老年斑爵士在哪呢
Sir Liver Spots?
马尔科姆还没到这呢
Malcolm is not here yet.
你知道他喜欢隆重进场
You know how he likes to make an entrance.
现在你比谁都知道
You'd know more about
马尔科姆怎么"进场"了
Malcolm's entrances than anyone at this point.
很高兴见到你 你看起来好极了
Great to meet you. You're terrific.
很高兴认识你 幸会
Nice to meet you. Pleasure.
很抱歉让你们见笑了
I'm sorry you had to see that.
其实 这是我总算开始喜欢你了
Actually, it's the first time I start to like you.
那是她活该
She deserved that.
非常好 你表现很强势
Very good. You came on strong.
她伤了你还这么婊
She is not nice. You're hurt.
查尔斯
Charles.
你来了我真高兴
So glad you could make it.
你还带了客人
And you brought guests.
让我来介绍一下 这是我表哥托比
Allow me to introduce my cousin, Tobey.
马尔科姆的独子 他要不是个同志的话
Malcolm's only son and the man Suzi would have left me for,
苏西就会离开我和他在一起了
had he not been a screaming queen.
非常感谢您让我们上船 先生
Thank you for having us aboard, sir.
是啊 太棒了
Yeah. Hey, really nice.
这是我爸爸的船
It's my father's boat.
她爸爸 有一次让我用了他的割草机
Oh, well, her father, uh, let me use his lawnmower one time,
所以我知道这是怎么回事
so I know how that goes. Yeah.
你怎么认识查尔斯的
How do you know Charles?
那要说回六小时前了
Oh. We go back to six hours ago?
-是啊 -我们在飞机上认识的
- Yes. - We met on an airplane.
他人很好 请我们过来
He was very nice to include us.
我们应该有一间多余的客舱给他们吧
We have a spare cabin for them, I assume.
既然看来你们交情匪浅
Well, seeing as you have so much history,
我们肯定能找一间出来
I'm sure we can find some room
谢谢 谢谢您的热忱相待
Thank you. Thanks for the warm welcome.
非常感谢 你先请吧
Appreciate it. After you.
在这上面吗 这一直上去吗
Up here? This keeps going up?
你人真好 所以我们走这边吗
Really nice of you. So we go this way?
还有一个甲板 还有一个
There's another deck, hun. Another deck!
性♥饥♥渴♥的老头马尔科姆·昆斯
"Sex-crazed oldster Malcolm Quince
这周迎娶23岁的滑雪教练中村苏西
wed 23-year-old ski instructor Suzi Nakamura this week."
为什么东京生的荡♥妇♥
"Why would the Tokyo-born tart
要下嫁给糟老头子呢
trade downhills for dentures?
可能是因为他儿子托比
Perhaps the $70 billion his son,
将继承的700亿美金
Tobey, was set to inherit."
我的天哪 亲爱的
Oh, my God, baby.
我们简直是活在八卦新闻里了
We are literally right in the middle of a TMZ story.
你这个游艇的想法真不错
You were right about this yacht.
他们的剃须膏还是椰子味的
Their shaving cream smells like coconuts.
-这太赞了 -对不起
- It's incredible. - Sorry.
你现在对有钱人过敏了吗
You're allergic to rich people now?
别瞎说了 我只是对一些东西过敏
No. Stop it! I'm allergic to stuff.
你能把开瑞坦递给我吗
Would you please grab me the Claritin?
好的 接着
Yes. Here.
艾来锭与开瑞坦 均含防过敏药效
亲爱的 那是艾来锭
Baby, that's Allegra.
你说过你带了开瑞坦
You said you packed Claritin.
那不是一样的药嘛
That's the same thing.
不 亲爱的 艾来锭对我不管用
No, honey. Allegra doesn't work for me.
哦
Oh.
等我们到摩纳哥 我就给你买♥♥开瑞坦
Okay. When we get to Monaco, I'll get you your Claritin.
那不是 在那边药名就不一样了
It's not... It's gonna be called something else over there,
要记得我们 那个蓝色盒子
I'm telling you. Just remember, we... The blue box.
你知道吗 在法语里
You know, "Allegra" in, uh,
艾来锭和开瑞坦是一样的玩意儿
French means the same shit as Claritin.
-笑一个 -好
- Smile. - Yes.
你不能再喝酒了 你个酒鬼
You need to stop drinking. You're a drunk.
看看他啊
Look at him.
他为什么要这样折磨自己呢
Why is he torturing himself like that?
她都已经嫁给马尔科姆了
I mean, she's already married to Malcolm.
我都不知道他还期望着她说什么
I don't know what else he's expecting her to say to him.
她说他是个无赖
She's saying he's a cad...
他说她是个荡♥妇♥
...and he's saying she's a tramp,
他们都说对了
and they're both right.
我好像认识你 你是
How do I know you? You're...
你是个演员 是不
You're an actress, right?
所有的女人都是演员 宝贝儿
All women are actresses, dear.
只不过我比较聪明 我演戏有钱赚
I'm just clever enough to get paid for it.
格蕾丝·巴拉德
Grace Ballard.
我的天啊
My God!
这太不可思议了 我是你的超级粉丝
That's... This is incr... I'm a massive fan of yours!
头号♥粉丝啊
Like, number one! Oh.
-这不是 -我知道 这难以置信
- This isn't... - I know. It's incredible.
我是尼克·斯皮茨 这是我老婆艾莉森
I am Nick Spitz. This is my wife, Allison.
-我不敢相信 -奥黛丽 我叫奥黛丽
- I can't believe... - Aud... Audrey. I'm Audrey.
电影精选列表