上校老兄
Colonel, man!
-我把它放回去 -别把它放回去
-I'll put it back. -Don't put it back.
你听我老公的话行不行 他是警探
Oh! Will you listen to my husband? He's a detective.
是的 我们该怎么办 警官大人
Yes, yes. What should we do, Mr. Officer?
好吧 首先
Well, for starters,
别再把凶器
let's stop removing and reinserting
从死者胸口来回拔插了
the murder weapon into the victim's chest.
干脆这样 大家都不要碰尸体了
In fact, let's stop touching the body altogether.
他原本要把一切拿走 给你
He was gonna take it all away. For you.
他签了字吗
Did he sign it?
还没
No.
太棒了
Yes!
我们应该确认他身上没有另一份副件
We should make sure he doesn't have another copy on him.
在尸体的口袋里翻来翻去也算触碰了
Rifling through the pockets of the corpse counts as touching, yup.
很抱歉那样针对你 巴拉德女士
Sorry to single you out like that, Ms. Ballard.
你还是很美的
You're wonderful.
你今晚看起来美极了
You look extravagant tonight.
好了 下一步怎么办
Okay. What's next?
我们需要保护犯罪现场
We have to preserve the crime scene.
王船长
Captain Wong,
你可以封锁这片区域吗
is there any way you can lock off this place?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
那么我们应该开始质询嫌疑犯了
So we should then start questioning the suspects.
嫌疑犯
Suspects?
我们不会质询任何人
We're not questioning anybody.
王 你把这片地方封锁之后把钥匙给我
Wong, when you finish locking up here, you bring me the key.
然后你用无线电联♥系♥国际刑♥警♥
Then you radio Interpol,
告诉他们我们会在摩纳哥码头和他们碰面
tell 'em we'll meet 'em at the docks in Monaco.
与此同时 我再来看一眼这些虾
In the meantime, I'm gonna check the shrimp out a little closer.
为了调查吗
For the investigation?
不是 王 因为我快饿死了
No, Wong, because I'm hungry as shit.
剩下的人建议你们回到自己的舱房♥锁好
The rest of you, I'd lock yourselves in your chambers or your yacht rooms
因为我们之间有一个人
because one of us...
是杀人凶手
is a murderer.
-奥黛丽 -怎么
-Audrey. -Yeah?
拿上鸡尾酒蘸料
Get the cocktail sauce.
好的
Yep.
等一下 这上面到底是什么
Wait a second. What on earth is on these?
我不知道
I don't know.
这个莫里斯肯定给每只虾都哺乳了
This Maurice guy must breastfeed each shrimp individually.
这些虾长得这么好
I mean, they live so well.
天哪 没错
Oh, God, yeah. God.
好了 我们讲到哪了 想想
All right. Where were we? Okay, okay, okay.
我觉得肯定有两人参与了这次谋杀
You know what? There had to be two people in on the killing.
不然他们怎会知道灯什么时候灭呢
Because how could they know when the lights were gonna go out?
-聪明至极 -是吧
- That's smart, that's smart. - Right?
我困得眼皮在打架了 我得睡了
I'm tired as hell right now. I'm gonna go to sleep.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你没在倒时差吗
You're not jet-lagged?
尼克
Nick.
-亲爱的 说真的 -啥
- Honey, come on, seriously. - Huh?
你觉得会是谁干的
Who do you think did it?
我不需要想 我就知道
I don't think. I know.
那你说嘛
Who?
是他儿子
It was the son.
-托比 -不对
- Tobey. -No.
不可能 那太明显了
No way. Not a chance. It's too obvious.
最明显的疑犯通常不可能会是凶手
The most obvious suspect is never, never the killer.
最明显的疑犯通常就是杀手
The most obvious suspect is always the killer.
当妻子被谋杀时 九♥成♥都是丈夫干的
When a wife gets killed, 90% of the time it was the husband.
你没事怎么举这个例子呢
Why did you just use that as an example?
而且我也不同意
And I disagree.
我觉得人心没这么简单
I think people are more complicated than that.
何出此言 因为你看过的那些书吗
Judging off of what? Those books that you read?
人心都很单纯的 好吗
People are simple, okay?
就是托比干的
It was Tobey.
他在其中的利害关系最大
He had the most to gain, and he also had the most to lose.
这正好说明他不是凶手
Which is exactly why he's not the killer.
你有没有在船上打过炮
Did you ever fool around on a boat?
你知道那多好玩儿吗
Do you know how much fun that could be?
我躺在这儿船就能帮我动
I just lay here and the boat does all the work.
-对你来说真省事 -你知道我背不好
- That's so convenient for you. - You know I have a bad back.
对你来说真省事
So convenient for you.
那些灯呢
What about the lights?
让灯开着吧 我不在乎
Yeah, leave 'em on. I don't care.
再说了 女士总是要优先
Either way. Lady's choice.
别打岔 到底是谁关了灯呢
Shh! No. Who turned out those lights?
什么鬼
What?! Oh!
别那样看我 我能感受到你的视线
Don't look at me like that. I can feel it.
蒙特卡洛
摩纳哥
抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
你就吃艾来锭行不行
Will you take the Allegra?
反正都是一样的药
It's the same stuff.
-我不想谈这个 -老天
- I don't want to talk about it. - Oh, God.
一位才华横溢但饱经沧桑的警探闪亮登场
Enter the brilliant yet tortured detective,
时间刚刚好
right on cue.
女士们 先生们
Mesdames, messieurs.
我的名字是劳伦特·德拉克洛瓦督察
My name is Inspector Laurent Delacroix.
我会将你们依次传唤
I will now summon you one by one
到大堂休息室去问话
to the grand lounge for questioning.
为啥这个烟圈如此完整
Why is that smoke ring so good?
他是如何做到的
How did he do that?
你弄散它了 你弄散掉了
Oh, you broke it. You broke it.
跟我说说马尔科姆·昆斯
Tell me about Malcolm Quince.
他是最美妙的
He was the most wonderful...
狗东西
Swine.
他是我的一生挚爱
He was the love of my life.
他这个人很复杂
He was a complicated man.
描述一下当时发生了什么
Describe to me what happened.
法国的警♥察♥先生 当时乱成了一片
Yo, Mr. French Policeman, man. It was mad.
灯灭了
Lights went out.
我看到有东西在动 然后我就开枪了
I thought I saw something move, and I shot.
是的
Yes.
结束
Finish line.
那老头罪有应得
The old man got what was coming to him.
代号♥187 混♥蛋♥
One-eight-seven, motherfu...
代号♥187在执法部门用来表示凶杀案
有人碰过尸体吗
Did anyone touch the body?
没有
No.
你有注意到什么不寻常之处吗
And did you notice anything else out of the ordinary?
那对美国夫妇
The Americans.
是的 头号♥嫌犯
Yes, number one. Yes.
你不是应该要
Aren't you gonna, um...
你不把我们分开吗
Aren't you gonna separate us?
什么
Pardon?
-单独审讯 -好了
- For the interrogation. - Okay.
分别问话 看看我们
Question us separately, see if our...
-你在干嘛 -是否口供一致
- What are you doing? - ...answers match.
我是说我们的口供肯定会一致的
What? I'm just saying, our answers will match
-因为我们是清白的 -是的 没错
- because we're innocent. -Yeah, that's right.
又来了
There we go.
老天 你真的很擅长这个
God, you are really good at that.
我们在托比·昆斯的套房♥里找到了这个
We found this in Tobey Quince's suite.
一份打印出来的自杀遗言
A typewritten suicide note
他在里头坦白自己杀了他爸爸
in which he confesses to the murder of his father.
打印的
Typewritten?
这可不常见
That's not very common.
-十分可疑 -是的
- Very suspicious. - Yes.
很显然有人想栽赃
Obviously someone is trying to frame
托比杀了他爸爸
Tobey for his father's murder.
-这种情节太精彩了 -看看她多激动
电影精选列表