Not okay.
请你把这些都放回盒子里
Please put this all back in its box.
接着他们大打出手
They got into a huge fight.
之后雷吉娜开始在学校里躲着简妮丝
Regina started avoiding Janis at school,
但她有没有把那个毛绒动物还回来呢
but did she give back that plush animal?
哦 没有 她还带着它到处乱晃
Oh, no. She took it everywhere.
她给玩偶取名"茜茜丽兹" 还让每个人
She named her "Sissy Liz" and she made everyone say
每天早上都和玩偶说早安
"good morning" to it every day,
非常的奇怪和无聊
and it was very weird and boring.
赶紧快进吧
Fast forward.
一天科学课上
One day in Science,
雷吉娜正让大家向茜茜丽兹问好
Regina was making everyone say hi to Sissy Liz.
这时候简妮丝终于听到了
And Janis finally heard it.
原来"茜茜丽兹"是"迷恋女同"的缩写
"Sissy Liz" was short for "Obsessed Lesbian."
原来雷吉娜一直在取笑简妮丝
Regina had been making fun of Janis this entire time
而除了她 每个人都知道这事
and everyone but her knew it.
所以 还有点可惜呢
So, and this is regrettable...
简妮丝拿着实验煤气灯
Janis took her Bunsen burner...
一把火烧了那个玩偶
and torched the doll.
然后雷吉娜的书包被烧坏了一点
And Regina's backpack caught on fire a little bit
简妮丝就被学校开除了 那一年剩下的时间里都不能去学校
and Janis was kicked out of school for the remainder of the year.
而大人们根本不知道是怎么一回事
And the adults didn't know why.
他们觉得简妮丝应该只是疯了
Janis just seemed crazy.
发生这样的事 我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry that happened.
这比我身上发生的事糟糕多了
It's worse than my thing.
不要感到抱歉 卡蒂
Caddy, don't be sorry.
现在你知道雷吉娜没把你当朋友了吧
Now you know Regina George is not your friend.
我们才是你的好朋友
We are your friends.
我们要让她付出代价
And we're gonna make her pay.
♪ 你知道什么才叫朋友吗 ♪
♪ You know what friends do? ♪
♪ 丶朋友是你坚强的后盾 ♪
♪ They got your back ♪
♪ 与朋友相处充满乐趣 哇哦 ♪
♪ And they are fun To be around ♪ ♪ Whoa ♪
♪ 如果有人伤害你 朋友会为你反击 ♪
♪ When someone hurts you Then they attack ♪
♪ 把你的敌人碾得粉碎 ♪
♪ And grind your foe Into the ground! ♪
♪ 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 ♪
♪ Whoa, whoa, whoa ♪
♪ 想象一下派对上有礼服和蛋糕 ♪
♪ Imagine a party With dresses and cake ♪
♪ 载歌♥载舞 吃吃蛋糕 ♪
♪ And singing and dancing And cake ♪
♪ 还有魔术表演 把雷吉娜锯成两半 ♪
♪ And there's a magic act That saws Regina in half ♪
♪ 而这一次 ♪
♪ And this time It'll take ♪
♪ 派对时间到 这是复仇派对 一场终结派对 ♪
Now that's a party! ♪ It's a revenge party A party that ends ♪
♪ 用钉子钉住某人的头 ♪
♪ With somebody's head On a spike ♪
♪ 这是复仇派对 你还有你最好的两个朋友 ♪
♪ It's a revenge party With your two best friends ♪
♪ 这是复仇派对 本来就该是这样 ♪
♪ It's like a party With revenge Is what it's like ♪
卡蒂 为了让这招奏效
Caddy, in order for this to work,
你得装成一个大骗子
you need to act like a huge phony.
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
应该可以吧
I... I think so.
演练一下
Practice.
雷吉娜让我告诉你 她试着和亚伦谈谈
Regina wanted me to tell you that she tried to talk to Aaron,
但亚伦只想和她复合 所以这不是雷吉娜的错
but he just wanted her back, and that's not Regina's fault.
当然啦 哦天哪
Of course. Oh, my gosh.
爱你 午餐见
Love ya. See you at lunch.
太棒了 现在进入第二阶段
Perfect! On to phase two.
♪ 我会带着荧光棒 ♪
♪ I'll bring The glow sticks ♪
♪ 我会带气球 还有巧克力冰淇淋甜筒 ♪
♪ I'll bring balloons And we'll have Chocolate ice cream cones ♪
♪ 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 ♪
♪ Whoa, whoa, whoa ♪
♪ 我来当DJ 唱机旋转出曲调 ♪
♪ I'll be the DJ Spinnin' the tunes ♪
♪ 那是用她的骨头做成的唱盘 ♪
♪ On a turntable made Of her bones ♪
♪ 我们会玩皮纳塔游戏 那会很有意思 ♪
♪ We'll get a piñata 'Cause that would be fun ♪
♪ 小玩换装游戏 芭比 ♪
♪ And play dress up And Barbies ♪
♪ 和捉人游戏 ♪
♪ And tag ♪
♪ 我们会在草地上打滚 ♪
♪ And we'll roll on the grass ♪
♪ 凝视太阳 ♪
♪ And stare up at the sun ♪
♪ 然后把她的遗骸装进口袋 ♪
♪ Then we'll stuff her remains In a bag ♪
♪ 把它们扔到河里去 ♪
♪ And throw 'em in the river! ♪
♪ 复仇派对 会以 ♪
♪ A revenge party A party that ends ♪
♪ 草坪上散布的内脏结束 ♪
♪ With entrails All over the lawn ♪
♪ 一场复仇派对 和你最好的两个朋友一起 ♪
♪ A revenge party With your two best friends ♪
♪ 除掉她 我就和亚伦在一起了 ♪
♪ And I end up with Aaron When she's gone ♪
♪ 当然了 姐妹 ♪
♪ Yes, bitch! ♪
她不在了 我就和亚伦在一起了
I end up with Aaron when she's gone.
当然 姐妹
Yes, bitch.
我觉得我需要辅♥导♥
I think I need a tutor.
如果你愿意 我可以辅♥导♥你
I could tutor you, if you want.
♪ 雷吉娜在做什么 ♪
♪ What's Regina doin'? ♪
♪ 雷吉娜穿的是什么 ♪
♪ What's Regina wearin'? ♪
♪ 她和亚伦复合了吗 ♪
♪ Is she back with Aaron? ♪
♪ 雷吉娜 雷吉娜 她拥有所有 她得到所有 ♪
♪ Regina! Regina! She has everything She gets everything ♪
♪ 雷吉娜 雷吉娜 雷吉娜 ♪
♪ Regina! Regina! Regina! ♪
那是什么
What is that?
我又胖又恶心
Ugh, I'm so fat and disgusting.
直到瘦下来为止
I'm not having anything
我就只吃营养棒
but Kälteen bars until I lose weight.
我得瘦三磅
Well, I need to lose three pounds.
脂肪有多少卡路里
How many calories from fat?
0卡
Zero.
你用x和1000交叉相乘
You cross-multiply x over a thousand
然后除以0.5 因为单位是千克
and divide it by 0.5 because it's in kilograms.
管它呢 给我一整盒
Whatever. Bring me a whole box.
算了 给我两盒吧
No, um, bring me two.
♪ 复仇派对 会以 ♪
♪ A revenge party A party that ends ♪
♪ 崩溃又孤独的某人结束 痛哭流涕吧 ♪
♪ With somebody crushed And alone ♪ ♪ And ugly-crying! ♪
♪ 一场复仇派对 和你最好的两个朋友一起 ♪
♪ A revenge party With your two best friends ♪
♪ 就是一场派对 复仇是我们的主题 ♪
♪ It's like a party With revenge Is what we're throwin'! ♪
♪ 雷吉娜吃什么 ♪
♪ What's Regina eating? ♪
♪ 老天 瞧瞧她的身材 ♪
♪ God, look at her figure ♪
♪ 她的胸部变大了吗 雷吉娜 雷吉娜 ♪
♪ Did her boobs get bigger? Regina! Regina! ♪
♪ 她拥有一切 ♪
♪ She has everything! ♪
♪ 她得到一切 ♪
♪ She gets everything! ♪
♪ 雷吉娜 雷吉娜 雷吉娜 ♪
♪ Regina! Regina! Regina! ♪
六周过去了 我们所做的一切让雷吉娜更美了 并且复兴了湿发造型
Six weeks and all we've done is make Regina hotter and revive the wet look.
我们得改变策略
We have to pivot.
如果我们能让格蕾琴·维纳斯认为雷吉娜在生她的气
If we can make Gretchen Wieners think that Regina is mad at her...
不 格蕾琴很脆弱
No, no, no. Gretchen is fragile.
一点不错
Exactly!
如果我们撬开她的嘴 她有可能会说出一些我们能利用的东西
If we crack her open, maybe she'll spill something we can use.
♪ 派对 ♪
♪ Party ♪
今年你送拐杖糖了吗
Hey, girl, you sending any candy canes this year?
我从不送人 都是别人送我
Oh. I don't send them. I just get them.
别把头发撩下来
Um, stop pulling it down.
你梳背头非常性感
Your hair looks so sexy pushed back.
凯蒂 能麻烦你告诉他
Cady, would you please tell him
他把头发向后梳很性感吗
that his hair looks sexy pushed back?
你的头发向后梳很性感
Your hair looks sexy pushed back.
哦
Oh...
谢谢
Thanks.
微积分课上见
I'll, uh, see you in Calc.
♪ 每个派对都会有低潮 ♪
♪ At every party There might be a low ♪
♪ 在低潮的时候 喔 喔 喔 ♪
♪ Where the energy dips ♪ ♪ Whoa, whoa, whoa ♪
♪ 你可能会想 太晚了 我们该走了 他们的土豆片也吃完了 ♪
♪ You might be thinking "It's late, we should go And they ran out of chips" ♪
♪ 不 我甚至无法看她碰他的头发 ♪
♪ No! I can't even watch When she touches his hair ♪
♪ 而我曾看着蛇吞下一头牛 ♪
♪ And I've watched a snake Eat a cow ♪
♪ 需要推♥翻♥雷吉娜政♥权♥ 抱歉 格蕾琴 我保证 ♪
♪ Regina needs to be toppled Sorry, Gretchen, I swear ♪
♪ 我们的派对现在开始 ♪
♪ We'll get our party now! ♪
一个拐杖糖 拜托
One candy cane, please!
♪ 一个复仇派对 会以 ♪
♪ A revenge party A party that ends ♪
♪ 罗马竞技场和狮子搏斗而结束 ♪
♪ With lions in a Roman arena ♪
♪ 她拥有一切 她得到一切 ♪
♪ She has everything! She gets everything! ♪
♪ 雷吉娜 雷吉娜 雷吉娜 ♪
♪ Regina! Regina! Regina! ♪
呵 呵 呵
Ho, ho, ho!
给谢恩·欧曼的拐杖糖纸条
电影精选列表