I have to go to this thing in Madison with my mom.
你妈妈要出门 那你可以邀请大家去你家里玩
Your mom is going away? You should have people over.
不 我要跟她一起去
No, I'm going with her.
不过 你如果邀请大家去玩的话 就可以叫上亚伦
Well, if you have people over, you can invite Aaron.
对哦
Huh.
好吧 我应该可以搞定我妈妈那边
Yeah, I guess I could get out of it.
但是
But, like,
我们只邀请几个人就可以了吧 五六个人
we would keep it small, right? Like five or six people?
当然啦 没问题
Yes! Sure!
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?!
我答应我的朋友简妮丝去看她的艺术展
I promised my friend Janis I'd go to her art show!
宝贝女儿 我们好几个月之前就订好票了
But, binti, we've had these tickets for months.
你不是最喜欢奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森了吗
You love Neil deGrasse Tyson.
妈
Mom!
简妮丝是我最好的朋友
Janis is my best friend!
你难道不希望我有好朋友吗
Do you not want me to be a good friend?!
当然不 不是 什么
No! Yes! What?
你可以自己待在家里
You can, uh, stay home on your own, I guess.
我明天晚上邀请了几个朋友
Hey. I'm having a small get-together
来我家一起玩 我妈妈不在家 所以
at my house tomorrow night. My mom's away, so...
雷吉娜会去吗
Is Regina going?
当然不会 你以为我是傻子吗
No! Do you think I'm an idiot? No.
只有几个熟人
It's just gonna be a few cool people,
你最好也别缺席 小笨蛋
and you better be one of them, byotch.
好吧 我会去的
Okay. I'll be there.
不不 不行
No, no, no!
你看见亚伦了吗
Have you seen Aaron?
什么 -亚伦
What? Aaron!
凯伦
Karen?
嗨
Hi.
唔噢
Whoo!
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我也是
Me as well.
我喜欢你的装束 我是说 你的裙子
I like your costume. I mean, um, your dress.
照片里是你在抱着一条鳄鱼吗
Is this you holding a crocodile?
天呐 别看了 简直太蠢了
Oh, my God, don't look at that. That is so embarrassing.
并没有 这很棒啊
No, it's not. It's awesome.
你想念肯尼亚吗
You miss Kenya?
想
Yes.
不 我意思是
No. I mean, I...
我想念
Well, I miss...
我在那里能经常清楚地看到
I could see a lot more sky there.
夜空
At night.
我和我妈妈以前会绘制星座图
My mom and I used to map the constellations.
天上的星星
The stars.
你还要在跑步机上跑吗 亲爱的
You still on the treadmill, honey?
不 我快结束了
No, I'm over there.
你今晚有什么计划吗 今天是周六
You got any plans tonight? It's Saturday.
妈妈 别打扰我
Mom, don't bother me.
我知道你不满意自己现在的身材
I know you're not feeling your best about your body right now,
但你要知道真正的美丽是要看脸蛋的
but remember that real beauty comes from the face.
别再谈论我的身材了 EN
Don't ever talk about my body!
好吧
Okay, okay.
等等 亲爱的 你为什么要吃卡尔丁营养棒
Wait, honey, why are you eating Kälteen bars?
这些是我们让琼外婆增肥时
These are what we gave Nana Joan
给她吃的
when we needed her to gain weight.
我今晚
I am drinking
喝的不是果汁
not juice tonight.
我知道 能看得出来
I know. I can tell.
咱们该下楼去
We should go downstairs.
不 坐下 我现在很好看
No, no, no, sit down. I'm amazing.
我觉得你该随心所欲地留头发
I think you should wear your hair however you want.
我觉得你怎么留都好看
I think it looks good both ways.
谢谢你今晚邀我过来
Thank you for inviting me tonight.
我觉得我花费太多时间对雷吉娜生气了
I think I've spent too much time being pissed at Regina.
对 确实是
Yeah, you really have.
别让我再碰到这种撒谎的人了 -我永远不会骗你的
No more liars. I would never lie to you.
我其实骗过你一次
I mean, I did lie to you once.
但我要是跟你说了你肯定会笑我的
But you are totally gonna laugh when I tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我们在里面
We're in here!
我假装不擅长做数学
I pretended to be bad at math
然后让你来帮我 但我并不是不擅长
to get you to help me, but I'm not bad at math.
我其实很擅长做数学
I'm actually... I'm actually really good at math.
你才是那个数学一般般的人
You're the one who's only kind of okay at math.
总之 我这次没及格
Anyways, um, now I'm failing.
是不是听起来很蠢 -确实很蠢 对
So isn't that so dumb? That is dumb, yeah.
你为什么不直接跟我说话呢
Why wouldn't you just talk to me?
因为有雷吉娜 因为你是她的财产
Because of Regina. 'Cause you were her property.
她的财产 -别说了 不是她的财产
Her property? Shut up. Not her property.
别指挥我闭嘴
Don't tell me to shut up.
怎么了 亚伦 快坐下
What? Aaron, sit down.
你简直是又一个雷吉娜
You are a clone of Regina.
不
No. No, no, no!
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
待会儿吃鸡翅
Chicken wings later.
那你想过我吗
Do you ever think about me?
有时候吧 就在我面对你的时候
Sometimes. When I'm looking right at you.
凯蒂 -不行
Cady, Cady, Cady! No, no, no.
亚伦
Aaron!
你个满嘴谎话的贱♥人♥
You dirty little liar.
我能解释
I... I can explain.
解释你其实现在不应该出现在这里
Explain how you're supposed to be out of town
但却有60多位不同的人发
but there are 60 different people
在你家狂欢的照片吗
posting pictures from your party?
你知道我没法邀请你
You know I couldn't invite you.
我必须假装不认识你
I... I have to act like I don't know you.
你真是满嘴谎话
You are full of lies!
简妮丝 这轮椅停不下来了
Janis, I cannot stop this Jazzy.
你知道我还有宵禁呢
You know I have a curfew!
你不会喜欢这场派对的
You would hate this party.
怎么不会喜欢 你不是正跟你那群要好的朋友
Why? Aren't you having an amazing time
一起玩的很愉快吗
with your amazing friends?
简妮丝 我不能每时每刻都和你待在一起
Janis, I can't spend every minute with you.
这不能怪我 你像是对我着迷了还是什么
It's not my fault you're like obsessed with me or something!
你说什么 -不 她才没有
What? Oh, no, she didn't.
看吧 这就是 你们这些塑料姐妹的通病
See, this is the problem with you Plastics.
你们以为所有人都迷上自己了
You think everyone is obsessed with you
但其实所有人都讨厌你们
when actually everybody hates you.
你让我变成这样的
You made me like this.
是你给我出主意让我装成塑料姐妹的
It was your idea for me to pretend to be Plastic!
拜托 你这都不是装的
Buddy, it's not pretend!
♪ 你和她们一样塑料 ♪
♪ You are as plastic As they come ♪
♪ 你以为你们这些人不恶心 ♪
♪ You think Your shit don't stink ♪
♪ 你以为我们其他人都很蠢 ♪
♪ You think The rest of us are dumb ♪
♪ 我对雷吉娜恨之入骨 ♪
♪ I hate Regina's guts ♪
♪ 但你不明白的是 ♪
♪ But here's what You don't comprehend ♪
♪ 至少她还有胆量 ♪
♪ At least she has the guts ♪
♪ 没有假装跟我做朋友 ♪
♪ To not pretend To be my friend! ♪
给你
Here.
拿着这个 这画获奖了 -简妮丝
Have this. It won an award. Janis.
♪ 不 无所谓 ♪
♪ No, it's fine ♪
♪ 真的无所谓 ♪
♪ Really fine ♪
♪ 爱怎样就怎样吧 ♪
♪ Go be fine! ♪
我还要你把粉衬衫还我
And I want my pink shirt.
♪ 我是雷吉娜·乔治 ♪
♪ My name is Regina George ♪
♪ 我可是个大咖 ♪
♪ And I am a massive deal ♪
♪ 我会把你踩成沙砾 ♪
♪ I will grind you to sand ♪
♪ 踩在我路铂廷鞋跟之下 ♪
♪ Beneath my Louboutin-ed heel ♪
♪ 这就是我帮助人的下场 ♪
♪ This is what I get For helping ♪
♪ 帮助某个差劲的人融入圈子 ♪
电影精选列表